[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

This is not coincidence, about sparrow bird, after eps 343 with a dog, in their insta story they upload about a bird, kjk76 date is 20 July 2020 and Jsomin86 update is 26 July 2020

Spoiler

Not at all, in their birthday,They upload their mom with background a flowers

Spoiler

kjk76jsomin86-post-2022-05-20-13-46-1.jp

kjk76 date : 25 April 2017

kjk76jsomin86-post-2022-05-20-13-46-2.jp

jsomin86 date 05 April 2021

Then with their father

Spoiler

jsomin86 = 09 May 2016

S20521-160608-1.jpg

Kjk76 date = 03 Jan 2021

S20521-160408-1.jpg

@Bluelagoon246 = eps 553

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Hi guys, do you remember Somin's post on April 27 that looks like she's on a date when somin said when she got home she couldn't sleep Today Somin post from the same place if you focus Like she says I miss this time Kook is traveling outside Korea today Do you understand what I mean here Is it a coincidence or my imagination that Somin sends a message that I miss you already:flushed:

spacer.png post on April 27

spacer.png Today post 

What do you think friends :tightdeadline:

• Like 7
  • Insightful 2

1 hour ago, kyoko22 said:

@T st From the date on the photo (22nd May's post), it was taken on 26th April. However, on that day, JK attended Park Goon's wedding and filmed MUD after that.

You may be right, but weddings in Korea start early and Sumin was quite late at night there after all this, our discussions and our conclusions remain expectations, nothing more, until proven :fun:

• Like 4

On 5/21/2022 at 1:54 AM, Rahayu Muktiayu said:

This is not coincidence, about sparrow bird, after eps 343 with a dog, in their insta story they upload about a bird, kjk76 date is 20 July 2020 and Jsomin86 update is 26 July 2020

Not at all, in their birthday,They upload their mom with background a flowers

Reveal hidden contents

kjk76 date : 25 April 2017

jsomin86 date 05 April 2021

Then with their father

Reveal hidden contents

jsomin86 = 09 May 2016

Kjk76 date = 03 Jan 2021

@Bluelagoon246 = eps 553

Some coincidences that I found noteworthy were the following :

Somin mentioned that her ideal job would be to be on a show like Problem Child in the House. A few months later JK accepts a position on the show. It wasn't a show I thought he would agree to be a host on. 

On the same show, Somin categorically denies there is anything going on between her and Sechan when asked. JK does the same when asked about himself and JH. 

Other similarities: JK and Somin have been upfront both on RM and outside RM about the fact that they have no romantic feelings for the other in the LL. Both have also mentioned that any interaction is just business. JK clearly said it when he referred to his YouTube video with his LL that it was only business and that he was helping his colleague to promote her drama. Somin refers to herself and Sechan as the Capitalist Couple to show the LL is for the show only. 

Somin has had  dramas recently and a drama and movie coming out in the next few weeks. Why hasn't JK invited her to his show to promote it if they're only colleagues? She's such an entertaining person that it doesn't make sense that she's never been on his show, MLOB, even as a guest in the studio. Also why has he never been invited on Sixth Sense? He is famous for having a great sixth sense. If they appeared on each others shows, my suspicions would decrease. I don't think they will appear on each others shows as guests even though they are close. 

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote Tweets that contain images, gifs or videos. Thanks!
  • Like 7
  • Insightful 3

1 hour ago, ashima mahajan said:

Hello everyone I want to know is there any private group on twitter or insta where I can talk freely about something's I am eager to ask but as everybody know here we can only talk about kookmin. If there is please tell me and add me.

What is the point if we cannot discuss What is confusing us here Anyone with two eyes can see when they look and touch each other I thought that I could speak freely and ask questions and discuss between us when something confuses me or I want another opinion But it turns out I was wrong so I'm leaving here It was nice to meet you all Sorry if I bothered anyone here :heart:

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Shocked 3

12 minutes ago, T st said:

What is the point if we cannot discuss What is confusing us here Anyone with two eyes can see when they look and touch each other I thought that I could speak freely and ask questions and discuss between us when something confuses me or I want another opinion But it turns out I was wrong so I'm leaving here It was nice to meet you all Sorry if I bothered anyone here :heart:

You should stay. I think some things are best not discussed because we don't want to end up being a toxic fandom. This is a Kookmin fan group so I can understand why some members will kick us into place when we stray too far from the topic. I'd love it, if apart from this group, there was a Somin Appreciation Clan forum where we can see clips of and discuss her funny and cute moments on RM and Sixth Sense as well as her dramas. I'd love to join such a group, free from nasty, unwarranted comments from haters. If anybody creates such a group, I'd be the first to join. 

• Like 7
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, ashima mahajan said:

Dear why are you leaving please don't leave. We should talk about only jongkook and somin interactions here more so I was confused on something's so thought if there is any other private group. Please it's my mistake please don't go because of me. I am sorry please don't go.

5108_ash is my insta Id please @Noonoobu can you send me friend request there @T st you too @mandelbrot you too and other friends also.

@Mahima My Instagram is private like yours. I've sent a request. 

• Like 2

wow!!! Spoilers... and some surprises...   (at least for me XD )

Spoiler

5:30 KJK asks for JSM, but does not ask for YSC

spacer.png

6:45  SJH and JSM ranked their favorite male members.

*SJH fav: 1 KJK /  2 YJS / 3 HH /4 JSJ

*JSM fav: 1 YJS / 2 JSJ / 3 HH / 4 KJK  (i knew it!! haha)

SJH: Jong Kook is her least fav.

*everyone laughs

KJK: Look at me. I did'nt expect her to like me.

*nothing to say XD

spacer.png

49:20 when JSM is hitting KJK.

JSM: I can't believe I'm hearing that from him. Can you do something?

*this surprise me :O

L3sPwSG.gif

1:10:00

6Kvx97F.png

PD: JSM says "OK!" on several occasions during the ep.

who is the other person who always says it so many times?

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 8

5 minutes ago, RunningGirl7686 said:

Somehow I feel frustated with Kookmin...lately KJK seems distant with JSM...she continues giving attention to him and being playful but he seems avoiding her...even when she is all pretty and cute...:flushed:

JSM after the accident is very playful with KJK, and KJK tries his best to ignore her.

All this is very strange, but, understandable at the same time

• Like 6

5 hours ago, ashima mahajan said:

Hello everyone I want to know is there any private group on twitter or insta where I can talk freely about something's I am eager to ask but as everybody know here we can only talk about kookmin. If there is please tell me and add me.

I can make one on instagram, dm me if you’d like to join.

18 minutes ago, RunningGirl7686 said:

Somehow I feel frustated with Kookmin...lately KJK seems distant with JSM...she continues giving attention to him and being playful but he seems avoiding her...even when she is all pretty and cute...:flushed:

It’s not that he’s distant, he’s just careful. Most of the interactions between them are lowkey and happen unexpectedly like the time Jongkook accidentally hit Somin with the pool noodle and caressed her cheek (590) or when he looked for her hand and grabbed it when celebrating their win (596). He doesn’t distance himself from her like he used to last year which I remember having to DIG up for any crumbs. Somin was also giving more attention to the male guest, maybe in a way Jongkook was annoyed about that… who knows. 

• Like 6
  • Insightful 2
  • Blob 2

kyaa~~ I love all those kookmin moments! When you think back to previous episodes you can really see how far they have come. My top Kookmin moment of all time is actually an oldie but a goodie:

KJK "I should protect Somin"

Obviously all of the other kookmin moments are awesome esp. KJK forgetting about the cameras and reaching for JSM's cheek (and lets not forget the APAN music awards) :wub: deffo couple vibes as usual.

-

Kookmin bits | RM 604

Something is suspicious about Kookmin today. Though they were on different teams they really showed their hyper-awareness for each other esp. the fact that KJK announces the absence of JSM as he walks into shot. Note that YSC was also absent but he chose to call out JSM's name. I just love the implication of that.

@MandelBrot posted the moments really well! Nothing more I can add hehe. The subtle teasing, the skin ship and side glances *chef's kiss* t'was perfect today.

Can you spot the similarities?

Lol I'm a newbie to thing youtube thing. I want to start an instagram and follow all the kookmin shippers on there. Please let me know which kookmin instagram accounts I should follow (including your own if you like) thank you :) 

Non-kookmin bits:

Spoiler

Also for those of you who don't mind sharing JSM with male guests (other than our han namja KJK oppa) ---> I am so happy So min interacted well with ASTRO! I will love to see a drama with Cha Eun Woo and JSM just for the sake of rubbing it in the hater's faces. 

May be KJK looked a little too interested with JSM's interactions with ASTRO at some point towards the end but JSM made up for it by teasing him (with the flower in her mouth) hehehe

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Blob 4

I noticed how the camera angle changed and moved away from JK who was watching in the background when Eun Woo was hugging Somin after pouring ink over her. The way JK  held his fingers/hand seemed like he was holding himself back from checking on Somin. We couldn't see JK's face/expression after the hug, unfortunately. Something I've noticed is that this hiding of JK's reactions to Somin has become the norm since around September last year. 

1 hour ago, RunningGirl7686 said:

He's trying his best not to react to her and look suspicious which makes him look more suspicious. He's hyper aware of her and sometimes gives it away. It's Somin who covers it by saying or doing something. Sometimes she'll tease his LL to ward off suspicion. This time she ranked him as her least favourite after he asked after her whereabouts but not Sechan's. We know this isn't true. 

• Like 9
  • Insightful 1

whoa I did not see the previous messages in this forum! Hope everyone is alright?

It can be difficult when haters are lurking in every corner looking for an excuse to tear down the ship but we shouldn't be afraid of them. I know we are very respectful towards the forever haters.

Maybe a private forum (in conjunction to this public one) will be a good idea - for those who want to join and chat without restrictions. It may protect your thoughts and opinions from other eyes who want to make fun of us. I'll be interested in joining it but of course it's not for everyone. Some may prefer to discuss things public others may prefer private :)

Reddit and Instagram could be an option for that. I think you can make invite only subreddits. 

Let's keep calm and ship peacefully friends :wub:

@NoonooBu The camera men really do annoy be sometimes lol. But yeah there was a weird cut scene where KJK was looking inquisitively over at JSM's team while she was interacting with the guests. I thought to myself, why did the camera pan to KJK at that moment? The interaction had nothing to do with him lol but he's still cute 

1 hour ago, RunningGirl7686 said:

THIS. It's so normal trust me. Shipping two people who are not an official LL comes with its struggles. No need to worry and thanks for sharing your thoughts. I think for me, I really enjoy spotting those little moments. For example it's meaningful to know that KJK and JSM have interactions outside of the show. KJK is a cautious man. See how he stopped posting on JSM's instagram as soon as the show started trying to make a big deal out of kookmin? JSM is also the same. She picks and chooses her "battles" including her on-air interactions. They are being both cautious yet very hyper aware of each other in my opinion. Every now and then they'll slip up and reveal their closeness so I'll just wait for those little moments some more.

:heart4:

• Like 5
  • Insightful 3
  • Blob 1

I haven't watch the ep with sub yet but when I watched it live yesterday, 1 part caught my attention. The 'have' and 'don't have' part. This part was edited so it is very short. The question sounds like "have you ever have heart flutter because of JSM". JK answered "have" but this is not the part that I want to highlight. But when JSJ and YJS explained when they had heart flutter because of her, it was JK who gave huge reaction. The topic was not related to him yet he gave reaction as it was about him.

Edit:

Okay, He gave big reaction only when YJS gave playful answer. Maybe he just merely wants his team to win. But this means one thing. He gave a SERIOUS answer and PD edited his part out :joy:. Bopil PD, please release the uncut version. I want to know what is his answer!

604-1.png

JK: Wait. Can't you be more serious?

604-2.png

JK: 그래? 괜찮아? (Keurae? Gwaenchanha?) - Really? It's okay?

Interpretation - Really? That kind of silly answer is okay for you?

• Like 9
  • Insightful 4

4 hours ago, RunningGirl7686 said:

Well, he protect Somin from the haters, well not Somim get a threaten message, Wookmin get to, that why he avoiding, but i believe in real life they are very closer 

• Like 9