[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

19 hours ago, rainydays94 said:

Ooh I like reading analysis 

Let me add some (but no picture :lol:

After JSM washed YSC's feet, YSC said his body was heated up (lol), Haha and JSM joked about it. KJK at the side suddenly said 하이C, and Bopil said not to get mad (implying because of the game). 

But the thing is if you look at the left down corner, there was a big screen showing the game, and at that time KJK was doing well, aka no reason to curse except... :smirk:

It's just amusing to me :joy:

(Btw hi! I've been liking Kookmin for 4 months and just lurking here and there, haven't read the whole Soompi thread, only some random pages, have watched most yt videos and ig videos about them, and I always like a rare ship, their interactions on-off screen are sweet, they care for each other, that's why I like them hehe ❤) 

Welcome to the Kook-Min forum. To help you out, let me summarize their journey.

When So-min joined the show as a permanent member, she immediately bond closer with Yoo Jae-suk and Lee Kwang-soo, forming the popular Kwang-min siblings -- they win the award for their hard work in the same year (2017) but lose the award the next year (2018).

While Kwang-min become the new heart of the show, Joong-kook insert himself in the frame -- indeed, Joong-kook didn't like So-min's unpredictable attitude because that is his first time dealing with a female that doesn't care about her image as a celebrity. He doesn't know how to respond to her act, but then, he apologized to So-min (and Se-chan) for being too strict and going hard on them because he doesn't want So-min to have a short career in RM.

After the Kwang-min siblings officially ended in 2018, RM immediately pair So-min with Se-chan and tried to recreate the Monday Couple, but it didn't work because Se-chan was still clueless about his character and being too honest -- Se-chan is a good person, so trying to catch up with So-min, he can't. That's where Joong-kook fills in the spot by having this romantic-hate relationship -- even SBS and RM acknowledge their chemistry. At this time (2018), both Kook-min are still not very close until the end of the year, where Se-chan and Kwang-soo reveal that So-min hangs out with Joong-kook off-screen, and also it's been revealed that Joong-kook was nervous to meet S-min alone in the cafe that end up he invites Kwang-soo and Se-chan to company him.

Enter 2019, many Kook-Min fans, especially me, believe that this is the year that Kook-min becomes closer off-screen, and based on what they revealed on-screen, Joong-kook admits that he met So-min's parents when she went to Joong-kook's solo concert. Ji Suk-jin and Yoo Jae-suk, both of them very supportive of Kook-Min and this are also where Ji Suk-jin becomes So-min's on-screen father figure -- Ji Suk-jin is very vocal and very protective when it comes to So-min, while Yoo Jae-suk, from mentor to brother figure, while Joong-kook, from strangers to admirers and suspiciously already become So-min's sweetheart. Before So-min goes hiatus from the show, if you rewatch their old episode, all three of them (Jae-suk, Suk-jin, and Joong-kook), they against the idea of pairing So-min and Se-chan, and even Se-chan admit that the Loveline make things awkward for him and So-min in real life.

When So-min returned to the show, you can see the differences in Joong-kook's attitude. He becomes soft, looks comfortable with So-min, sometimes shows his jealousy, sometimes bias in favor of So-min, and most importantly, he looks annoyed with So-min's love frog character. He did shout at her just because So-min smile at the male guest, and of course, So-min always hiding behind Ji-Hyo. So-min did have siblings fight with Kwang-soo, Se-chan, Haha, and Jae-suk, but never had with Joong-kook as she is shyer whenever she is close to him.

So-min can go crazy with her act if she partnership with other members, but when she partners with Joong-kook, she automatically quiet and behave herself. She did sometimes goes crazy when they team up -- well, she's an unpredictable one, but not once did Joong-kook feel annoying with her act. He did feel tired, but tired as So-min's sweetheart who had to deal with her unpredictable act.

The recent one, since last year, the situation has been reversed. Last year and maybe this year, it was Joong-kook who act clumsy and So-min often shows her angry expression at him, but in code mode. They also tried not to communicate too often as the situation is always ended up with So-min (kind of) showing her sweetness to Joong-kook and sometimes revealing their real-life status on screen. The problem is, once they show it, next week they act like strangers. 

But since Joong-kook and Ji-Hyo didn't win the SBS's Best Couple Award last year, and with Yoo Jae-suk also didn't like the idea of Chan-min as a couple, there are rumors out there report that RM gives Joong-kook and So-min a freedom to show their chemistry without restriction from the management.

So, there you have it. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 6

@anthonio07012 

waah thank you for the summary, I always like reading long texts. <3

I saw the clip of Somin reading the letters from the members but I couldn't make myself watch it ㅠㅠ mostly because of secondhand embarrassment and that she cried.

I've been searching about them everywhere, liking them, and fall too fast, too attached, believe that they're so compatible (personality wise, based on their MBTI) that I felt like I'm gonna be sad if they don't end up with each other lol
But now I'm just gonna be content with the crumbs

I'm happy with their development, from KJK only observing and watching at the side, to join teasing her, and be so close that they interacted on SNS, talk off-screen, etc.

Both of them are a bit confusing because JSM always friendly with everyone, and KJK always nice to women, so... But there are a few unexplainable moments, which are my favorite moments and have been mentioned a lot in here:

Spoiler

In no particular order:

1. Their couple dance for RM's 9th Anniversary in 2019

So intimate, so much skinship, the dance practice in 3 months, and how they need to trust each other for this. (Y'know, trust that KJK won't drop JSM, that JSM won't accidentally kick him.)

(Btw I read a discussion here about how after the fanmeet, in ep 470 opening, JSJ asked JSM, "You don't feel good, right?" And how people here thought it's about the man in her confession song, but I think it's because after the fanmeet, they had an after-party and JSM got drunk. So JSJ thought she might have a hangover, but she's okay.)

2. When KJK let JSM leaned on him, and won't let YJS walk away (was it ep 448?)

3. When KJK held her hand before slicing balloon (ep 507?)

4. When KJK helped her wear the blindfold and touched her ears + forehead

5. This is one of my favorite, from that Sally-Somin episode last year: here

YJS was talking about something, JSM on the floor talked to someone across her, and KJK was more focused on JSM, that even YJS stopped talking, and only then KJK looked at YJS lol... No wonder YJS thought KJK likes JSM...

There are a lot but I can't remember rn

Btw anyone can explain what happened to JSJ and JSM Forbidden Couple? I'm curious and I can't find anything about them... All I know is it's started from their photo on a plane, then because of an episode, RM was criticized for making this loveline, and now it's more daughter-in-law? I like their interactions, glad they're still close.

I hope CM loveline is over too, but JSM wants Best Couple Award so idk hahah

Anyway, sorry it's messy, I will come back :'D

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

Topic: Times when JK having fun on teasing Somin and few occasions she retaliated

EP 540

For a 30 minutes mission, he tore Somin's nametag for about at least 6 times. And he didn't show any remorse over his action :joy:

Spoiler

EP-540-1.png

He ran across the slippery field while screaming. Only to catch Somin. The way he acted as if he tried to catch the strongest prey ever. 

EP-540-2.png

Got her. If this is the serious ripping tag mission, he surely get criticize by viewers for being the strongest yet attacking the weakest, a woman at that.

EP-540-3.png

Another time Somin became the prey of this playful tiger. Look at that smile. He surely enjoying himself on teasing Somin.

EP-540-4.png

Yup, no sign of him feeling guilty on ripping Somin's nametag, again and again.

Interestingly, he ripped her nametag at least 5, 6 times, but PD just shown two. 

EP 571

For this ep, they just kept attacking each other. This game is so obvious that JK targeted Somin. Pink panties, Han Min Kwan and Child's mother (Somin just finished filming Heesoo when they recorded this ep)

Spoiler

EP-567-1.png

EP-567-2.png

Somin attacked JK with 'short temper' and she laughed very loud when JK answered it.

EP-567-3.png

EP-567-4.png

JK attacked with Han Min Kwan and she answered it while gritting her teeth. Haha

EP 581

Spoiler

EP-581-1.png

EP-581-2.png

That is so childish of him to attack her like that :joy:. Even the caption said "Jongkook finds teasing Somin most fun"

EP-581-3.png

EP-581-4.png

Somin retaliated. Though YJS became her victim. Haha. But I like how kookmin locked their eyes when Somin prepared to attack.

EP 584

Spoiler

EP-584-1.png

EP-584-2.png

Somin took the chance to punish by drawing on JK's face. Because he didn't let Somin played the game. YJS said JK was uncomfortable with Somin but JK was smiling this whole scene. Even when Somin went overboard by drawing large rose, he still questioned her while smiling. 

And he also like to tease Somin during soccer volleyball game. I won't include it here cause it covered several episodes. Too mane photos. Just how loud he laughed when Somin messed out. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

On 1/7/2022 at 8:49 PM, rainydays94 said:

@anthonio07012 

waah thank you for the summary, I always like reading long texts. <3

I saw the clip of Somin reading the letters from the members but I couldn't make myself watch it ㅠㅠ mostly because of secondhand embarrassment and that she cried.

I've been searching about them everywhere, liking them, and falling too fast, too attached, believe that they're so compatible (personality-wise, based on their MBTI) that I felt like I'm gonna be sad if they don't end up with each other lol
But now I'm just gonna be content with the crumbs

I'm happy with their development, from KJK only observing and watching at the side, to join teasing her, and being so close that they interacted on SNS, talk off-screen, etc.

Both of them are a bit confusing because JSM is always friendly with everyone, and KJK is always nice to women, so... But there are a few unexplainable moments, which are my favorite moments and have been mentioned a lot in here:

Reveal hidden contents

In no particular order:

1. Their couple dance for RM's 9th Anniversary in 2019

So intimate, so much skinship, the dance practice in 3 months, and how they need to trust each other for this. (Y'know, trust that KJK won't drop JSM, that JSM won't accidentally kick him.)

(Btw I read a discussion here about how after the fan meet, in ep 470 opening, JSJ asked JSM, "You don't feel good, right?" And how people here thought it's about the man in her confession song, I think it's because after the fan meet, they had an after-party and JSM got drunk. So JSJ thought she might have a hangover, but she's okay.)

2. When KJK let JSM lean on him, and won't let YJS walk away (was it ep 448?)

3. When KJK held her hand before slicing the balloon (ep 507?)

4. When KJK helped her wear the blindfold and touched her ears + forehead

5. This is one of my favorites, from that Sally-Somin episode last year: here

YJS was talking about something, JSM on the floor talked to someone across her, and KJK was more focused on JSM, that even YJS stopped talking, and only then did KJK look at YJS lol... No wonder YJS thought KJK likes JSM...

There are a lot but I can't remember rn

Btw anyone can explain what happened to JSJ and JSM Forbidden Couple? I'm curious and I can't find anything about them... All I know is it's started from their photo on a plane, then because of an episode, RM was criticized for making this lovely, and now it's more daughter-in-law? I like their interactions, glad they're still close.

I hope CM Loveline is over too, but JSM wants the Best Couple Award so idk haha

Anyway, sorry it's messy, I will come back:'D

1. Forbidden Loveline - From what I know, SBS and RM already scrap the idea because it will damage So-min and Ji Suk-jin careers. It's very sensitive because of Suk-jin's real-life status. To fix the problem, Suk-jin and So-min, both make a statement that their relationship is more like father-in-law and daughter-in-law. Close like family but has boundaries.

2. Regardless of Chan-min Loveline, it seems like Yoo Jae-suk dislikes the idea and in the last 4 weeks, he shared his honest opinion on Chan-min. Maybe he doesn't want both So-min and Se-Chan to look like an idiot in front of national tv, where millions of people watching the show. With Se-chan still doesn't know how to play with So-min's jokes, every time So-min plays the Loveline, she looks desperate for a man and that's not good for her. Even though So-min confirms nothing between them, but her reason makes things worse -- people think she's desperate for a man. So, it makes sense for Jae-suk to tell them to scrap the idea.

3. Two of the reasons why Jae-suk doesn't have a problem with Kook-Min are that they know how to play with each other without looking like an idiot and desperate, something that Se-chan lack. Both of them are bachelors (single) but only Joong-kook knows how to counter So-min's jokes. You have to remember that So-min is very good at comedy skits and improvises the "story" that the writers already planned for them and so far, only Jae-suk and Joong-kook, together with Haha know how to play with So-min. Adding the sweet chemistry between Kook-Min, you've got the best of the best in RM. 

• Like 5
  • Love 2

Watched without subs because I’m impatient but Jongkook is responding a lot to Somin lately. I dunno whether it’s because they cut stuff out in the past or what but he’s more receptive to her these days. Especially in the last 2 episodes. Also I really hope the Chanmin loveline is done now. I know Somin likes to do it for fun and wants to help Sechan win the best couple award but after the low blows Sechan hit her with today I can’t even try to enjoy them joking around with their loveline anymore.

• Like 12
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Ep 587 review:

By far, this is the worst RM episode I ever watched. I know in the previous episode, that kind of game (mentioned members ex-partner) has already been done before by Lee Kwang-soo and Kim Joong-kook, but this time, it's different and so far, I think that after today's episode, things got awkward between So-min and Se-chan, no surprise that probably this is the end of Chan-min and just now, I can see many RM fandoms want RM to call-off Chan-min Loveline. 

I don't know about you, but I'm kind of angry at Joong-kook too for not defending So-min. At least he yells at Se-chan or just fake-kick him for using Somin's ex-boyfriend against her. Se-chan just lost my respect today. But I do hope Joong-kook and Yoo Jae-suk lecturing Se-chan for crossing the line.

Yes, Somin kind of backing up Se-chan with her latest IG photo of them still being close friends in real life, but that doesn't give an excuse for what Se-chan has done to Somin, especially on national tv shows. Screw you if you defending Se-chan's actions.

One of the reasons why Somin pick that game is because she wants to continue the Loveline with Se-chan and what did he do? Using Somin's ex-boyfriend to attack her. He was aware of that when he saw Somin show her reactions yet he continued to remind her that about that guy and even ask Somin -- did she think of her ex every time she did a kiss scene in her latest drama. RickRoll'D with that question?

And what did Joong-kook do? Nothing. He didn't do a damn thing even though Somin already show hint at him and Yoo Jae-suk that Sechan went too far with his jokes. I don't give a damn about today's high rating as Se-chan deserves criticism from the public viewers. I'm done with Se-chan. Imagine if he does the same thing to Ji-Hyo. I'm sure Ji-Hyo will kick him the moment he mentioned Ji-Hyo's ex-boyfriend. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, anthonio07012 said:

Ep 587 review:

By far, this is the worst RM episode I ever watched. I know in the previous episode, that kind of game (mentioned members ex-partner) has already been done before by Lee Kwang-soo and Kim Joong-kook, but this time, it's different and so far, I think that after today's episode, things got awkward between So-min and Se-chan, no surprise that probably this is the end of Chan-min and just now, I can see many RM fandoms want RM to call-off Chan-min Loveline. 

I don't know about you, but I'm kind of angry at Joong-kook too for not defending So-min. At least he yells at Se-chan or just fake-kick him for using Somin's ex-boyfriend against her. Se-chan just lost my respect today. But I do hope Joong-kook and Yoo Jae-suk lecturing Se-chan for crossing the line.

Yes, Somin kind of backing up Se-chan with her latest IG photo of them still being close friends in real life, but that doesn't give an excuse for what Se-chan has done to Somin, especially on national tv shows. Screw you if you defending Se-chan's actions.

One of the reasons why Somin pick that game is because she wants to continue the Loveline with Se-chan and what did he do? Using Somin's ex-boyfriend to attack her. He was aware of that when he saw Somin show her reactions yet he continued to remind her that about that guy and even ask Somin -- did she think of her ex every time she did a kiss scene in her latest drama. RickRoll'D with that question?

And what did Joong-kook do? Nothing. He didn't do a damn thing even though Somin already show hint at him and Yoo Jae-suk that Sechan went too far with his jokes. I don't give a damn about today's high rating as Se-chan deserves criticism from the public viewers. I'm done with Se-chan. Imagine if he does the same thing to Ji-Hyo. I'm sure Ji-Hyo will kick him the moment he mentioned Ji-Hyo's ex-boyfriend. 

Well Jongkook have same stories with Her, if Sechan ask him about Chaerina, well, definitely he want kick him. I know you upset with Jongkook, but there are Yoo Jae Seok, i think Kwangsoo is better than Sechan, before that, Yoo Jae Seok and Kim Jongkook ask like this " why did suggest this game"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Rahayu Muktiayu said:

Well Jongkook has same stories as Her, if Sechan asks him about Chaerina, well, definitely wants to kick him. I know you are upset with Jongkook, but there are Yoo Jae Seok, i think Kwangsoo is better than Sechan, before that, Yoo Jae Seok and Kim Jong-kook ask like this " why did suggest this game"

In my view, both Jae-suk and Joong-kook blamed So-min for suggesting the game because they knew Se-chan will receive hate comments from viewers.

Look at Suk-jin, Haha, and Ji-Hyo reactions. They didn't expect Se-chan will ask that stupid question. One of the reasons why So-min suggests the game is because she wants to play Loveline with him and turn the game into jokes just like they did two weeks ago, but since Se-chan is too idiot, he becomes selfish because he doesn't want to lose the game and crosses the line bring up So-min's ex-boyfriend into the conversation, and this is not the first time he acts like this. Remember when So-min tease him on the bus, where Joong-kook slaps his face with the doll?

It is because Se-chan doesn't know how to play to lose (for the sake of the show). He's a good person and a good friend, but he is too stupid in many ways. I'm sure he gets a warning from Jae-suk and Joong-kook after the show. I'm not hating him, I just don't like the way he acts. Just like Jae-suk has said, when it comes to performance, So-min is better than Se-chan because she know how to improvise jokes without hurting the member's feelings. Se-chan is too honest and sometimes does something stupid without realizing his actions may affect the show.

I'm also angry at Joong-kook for not standing up for So-min. Why? Joong-kook knows how it feels when they bring up his past with EH and his ex-girlfriend. Watch the previous episode, where Joong-kook told everyone that Ji-Hyo's ex-boyfriend is a bad guy because he's cheating on her, did you see Ji-Hyo smile and laugh? No. She looks at Joong-kook with a serious and dead face. Almost like she just wants to kick him for real for speaking up about her past.

Watch at the end of the show when So-min gets the penalty. Joong-kook acts like he hurrying to go home, same with Yoo Jae-suk. Look at Somin's reaction when she looks at Se-chan. She wants to curse him badly in front of the camera -- she bits her lips with an angry face.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, anthonio07012 said:

i'm also angry at Joong-kook for not standing up for So-min. Why? Joong-kook knows how it feels when they bring up his past with EH and his ex-girlfriend. 

Not Euh Hye, but Chaerina, with Eun Hye, no one cheated,both Jongkook and Eun Hye separated after X-Man, no one cheated, well,why you didn't angry with Somin too, she choose this game? then Somin Know, she is guilty because she choose that game, and then she upload a foto in instagram with sechan

• Like 1

5 hours ago, anthonio07012 said:

I'm also angry at Joong-kook for not standing up for So-min. Why? Joong-kook knows how it feels when they bring up his past with EH and his ex-girlfriend.

I understand your point of view. And at some point I was kind of upset too as a shipper that he didn’t really say anything, but think about it. Wouldn’t it be very suspicious if he was the only one who stood up for Somin? Because if you remember, no one stood up for her, only Jaesuk at the end. No one called out Sechan at the end of the game nor told him he went too far. Jaesuk just ended the game. 

It would be too suspicious if he defended her when no one else was doing so. However, he looked very uncomfortable even before the game started. He wasn’t happy or laughing while the game was being played and at the very end he looked even upset (and I doubt it was because they lost). I’m sure they had a serious talk afterwards. The whole atmosphere of the rest of the episode was so down, you could tell Sechan ruined it. 

I’m not defending Jongkook but if they’re truly dating (as I think) and he was the only one that scolded Sechan for bringing up Somin’s ex-boyfriend, it would look weird and would raise questions. In my opinion. 

• Like 3

Woah why is it so messy... Let's not fight here...

@anthonio07012 I think it's not okay for you to blame KJK for this. We all imagine them, want them to be a couple but he is not obligated to defend JSM, you expected too much from him, that's why you're disappointed... And I think the reason they asked her why she suggested this is because they know she's weak at this game. This game is supposed to "attack" , but JSM is too nice, she's bound to lose. It did sound like they blamed her so it's bitter.

And I don't think they thought that far, that YSC will get hate comments. Anyway I dislike CM couple too now.

And @Rahayu Muktiayu, I think you can't accept how @anthonio07012blamed KJK but doesn't mean you can turn around and blame JSM..

The situation is just so wrong... PD who made the members choose the game (they should've come up with something), didn't end the game sooner, and didn't cut off this part, and let it aired... YSC for mentioning her ex full name, and attacked her with it twice...

-

Personally, it upsets me because since the preview was out many JSM antis attacked, complaining it's her special again, then as always spreading rumors. But if you watched Gym Jongkook, he said because YJS got covid, the filming was delayed and they have to film 2 days in a row, and idk why the production team just be lazy and like: let's make the maknaes who are hyper and active battle. JSM was filming 2 dramas and tired, they made her do it anyway, and yet those fans insulting her as if she has a say on how they decided a theme for an episode.

As her fan I held back because at least I thought she had fun filming, but knowing she was hurt, I just can't accept it... :'/

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, rainydays94 said:

Woah why is it so messy... Let's not right here...

@anthonio07012 I think it's not okay for you to blame KJK for this. We all imagine them, want them to be a couple but he is not obligated to defend JSM, you expected too much from him, that's why you're disappointed... And I think the reason they asked her why she suggested this is because they know she's weak at this game. This game is supposed to "attack", but JSM is too nice, she's bound to lose. It did sound like they blamed her so it's bitter.

And I don't think they thought that far, that YSC will get hate comments. Anyway, I dislike the CM couple too now.

And @Rahayu Muktiayu, I think you can't accept how @anthonio07012blamed KJK but that doesn't mean you can turn around and blame JSM..

The situation is just so wrong... PD who made the members choose the game (they should've come up with something), didn't end the game sooner and didn't cut off this part, and let it air... YSC for mentioning her ex full name, and attacked her with it twice...

-

Personally, it upsets me because since the preview was out many JSM antis attacked, complaining it's her special again, then as always spreading rumors. But if you watched Gym Jongkook, he said because YJS got covid, the filming was delayed and they have to film 2 days in a row, and idk why the production team just be lazy and like: let's make the makes who are hyper and active battle. JSM was filming 2 dramas and tired, they made her do it anyway, and yet those fans insulted her as if she has a say on how they decided a theme for an episode.

As her fan, I held back because at least I thought she had fun filming, but knowing she was hurt, I just can't accept it...:'/

I'm not upset as a shipper, I'm angry as a viewer. That's why I call that today's episode is the worse episode they did. As viewers, that's not funny at all. Yes, Se-chan ruined the whole show and that's why I call him an idiot. I'm not hating Se-chan because I know he's a good man off-screen and even So-min back him up by showing her latest photo with Se-chan.

Yes, So-min suggests that game because that game is her favorite game, but that doesn't mean she suggests Se-chan bring up her ex.

That's why I'm sure Se-chan might get a warning from Jae-suk and Joong-kook after the show. They know Se-chan will receive hate comments. My comments may sound like blaming Se-chan, but in truth, I don't want Se-chan to get hate comments from netizens and that's why I am angry at him the moment he asks that stupid questions. 

Most of you are ladies, you should know how it feels if your own best friend brings up your ex. Yes, CM Loveline is over now and thanks to Se-chan to end the Loveline with a bad note. The damage is done and I do hope PD allows Kook-min to become their new heart of the show to cover up for Se-chan. Let's hope PD won't let Se-chan interact too much with So-min so netizens can forget what Se-chan has done. Let's hope this time Se-chan pairs with Ji-Hyo as they look good together.

Again, I'm not hating Se-chan, and I know he's a good person. It's just his actions that ruined the whole thing. The same as he almost ruined the show by thinking that Ji-Hyo sleep with Joong-kook after she went to see Joong-kook for fitness advice. It's human error/flaws, and I do hope he learned from this mistake. He needs to understand that whatever he said on screen sometimes can be against him. And let's not forget this year he's 36/37 years old so we should expect that he will be more mature and wise in the future.

I'm done banter him. Remember, one mistake can ruin their reputation, and after this, Se-chan needs to build up his reputation again.

The only positive from this show is So-min uses Joong-kook as her reason why she easy to cry and I feel bad for Joong-kook. LOL. He even question himself -- is he too scary for her?

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

There are several cute moments from ep 587. JK told story of JSJ softly pressured Somin to give away her Jjamppong with noodle. JK responded to Somin who sang White Love with cute dance. JK's unsure face with Somin's killer method to cry. But out of all, I love when he was concerned about Somin who overthinking regarding the order of name between her and YSC. There were several members talking, so you probably won't catch what actually JK said. So, this is the conversation occurred with Somin's and JK's dialogues highlighted.

Spoiler

Somin: The order of (my name and YSC's) kept changing, right? I couldn't fall asleep because of it several times.

Member(?): Why?

YSC: Are you serious?

Somin: It makes me worry for no reason. I know that it doesn't mean anything.

JSJ: I see

JK: No way.

Somin: I'm serious. Someone must've decided the order of our names.

JK: Does it bother you?

Somin: "Haven't I've been doing well?" "Why is YSC before me?"

YSC: Are you serious?

YJS: Really?

Somin: Such thought comes into my mind.

YSC: It kept you up at night?

Haha: Actors and actresses do care about the order of the names.

JSJ: I didn't know that.

JK: I see that she makes things to complicated.

YSC: The order of yours and my name?

Somin: Yes

Haha: Hey, if we all think like you do, JSJ would've die.

JSJ: I... You should just let it go. It's not a big deal.

JK: She's worried over nothing.

(Note: You can barely heard JK's voice here)

JSJ: I've seen my name behind yours.

JK: Don't let it bothers you.

(Again, JK's voice faintly heard here)

Haha: Sometimes it behind Chang Hee's.

Somin: I felt pressure to do better.

JK: Really?

YSC: It's unusual.

JK: It must've been stressful.

JSJ: You should let it go.

JK: Try not to let it stress you out.

(I love his tone here. It is as if he really concerned about her.)

Ep-587.png

At first, I wonder why this story is new to JK. Even YJS seems shock about it. 

Then this scenario came to my mind. Her unable to fall asleep just because order of name between her and YSC must be occurred during the first year of her joining RM. That time she was a new member with YSC. That is why she just bothered only about her name and YSC's. A new member who joined a big variety show, with other 6 members who already had 7 years experience under the belt. She must be felt pressure to find her place and to prove that she is worth to be there. The only way she can measure her performance is by comparing to YSC's, who was also new as her. Of course  little things like the arrangement of her name and YSC's can caused her to overthinking. 

Since it occurred in 2017, naturally JK won't know. Lol, it is so rare to see them talking then. If they ever talk, mostly about missions. As if Somin going to talk to him about her worry.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

In my opinion, the reason So-min overthinking about her place in Running-man is because she still believes that she is still a newbie and believes that she is still not worthy to be among them, even though Yoo Jae-suk, Ji Suk-jin, Haha, Kim Joong-kook, and Song Ji-Hyo acknowledge her hard work and accept her presence. Plus, if compare to Yang Se-chan, the senior miss So-min more than they miss Se-chan as So-min is the second member who know how to improvise the ad lips jokes and knows how to do something out of the box.

When she shares her thoughts, you can see the senior is a bit shocked to hear that she still thinks she is a newbie and of course Yoo Jae-suk, Kim Joong-kook, and Yang Se-chan were worried. It's a sign for them to be more careful with So-min mental health and emotion as one word can put her into depressions because she overthinks. Look how easy it is for her to do a crying act - just look at Kim Joong-kook's face and she remembers how hard it is to earn Joong-kook's approval. Also, that crying game probably will change Joong-kook drastically when he teamed up with So-min in Running-man or meet her during their off work.

• Like 2
  • Love 1