[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

These are just some random comments about things I noticed between SM and JK in different episodes that others haven't mentioned or perhaps haven't noticed. I don't know how to add clips from episodes so I apologise for not doing that.

Episode where they were discussing whether JK would marry within the next 3 years: Somin told JK she knew someone who he could date. In another episode she mentioned that he refused to meet that lady she tried to set him up with.( I was thinking that's because he likes you Somin). Move forward to the recent fortune telling episode. Somin said she would set up SJH with someone. Haha and Sechan said she is likely to fall for that guy she was trying to set up. Somin laughed sheepishly. I thought back to her trying to set JK up.

In the recent model episode: When Somin's 'Hey' clip was shown on the big screen I noticed Sechan tapped JK on the back the same way YJS did when Somin did the water dance in the Aiki dancing episode. Then Somin tried to cover only JK's eyes which many of us noticed.

In the recent name tag  episode when JK was cornered in the stairwell, Somin tapped him playfully on the face a few times as he was trying to stop his tag from being ripped off. Earlier when he could have ripped her tag off as she was alone,he claimed he was panicking and not thinking straight so that's why he didn't attempt to rip her tag off which would have been easy for him to do. He had another guest member with him which would have made it even easier. 

In the  recent model episode Somin complimented Woo Jae and said something along the lines of him being attractive when he talked. JK butted in to clarify that she liked his sense of humour (and not him) or something along those lines. He also didn't look too amused when Haha and YJS said she looked good with Woo Jae. He didn't join in the teasing either. 

In the episode  when Somin washed Sechan's feet , JK was sitting at the side apparently engrossed in  playing the computer game. When they joked Sechan was aroused by the feet washing JK made a face and the PD told him not to get mad. Then they tried to pass it off as if he was angry with lack of progress in the game , except we the viewer could see he was doing well in the game. After this they showed him playing the game with Haha and Sechan behind him. Where was Somin? Nowhere to be seen. This makes me think that this scene happened before the feet washing incident and edited to make it look like that's the reason he made the face and clenched his teeth after the comment about Sechan been aroused by the feet washing. 

The Sechan birthday special  episode: At one point Somin and JK were standing together at the table talking privately. They seemed unaware of others then SJH turned towards them and coughed ever so loudly into her elbow and both turned around quickly and moved away from each other. It seemed like she was helping them by warning them that their closeness was becoming obvious and they acted like they'd been caught doing something wrong. I've noticed other members will suddenly tease with the LLs to deflect suspicion from JK and Somin.  

I think they've been together since after the Sixth Sense therapy episode aired where Somin broke down and I think they were together when the online fan meeting aired last year which was two days after the Sixth Sense episode. I noticed something different in the way they looked at one another and they were acting self conscious avoiding giving high fives. I also think it is YJS who has been trying to set them up. I'll say more about why I think this another time perhaps and my evidence for why I've come to this my conclusion.   I hope I haven't annoyed people with my lengthy essay.

• Like 6
  • Confused 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

Finally got round to watching RM and there were two little things I noticed during the episode. Jongkook telling Jaesuk to hang up on Sangyeob and Jongkook making that confused/disapproving “uuh” sound he always makes, while Somin was talking to Seho. You can hear it in the back at 2:02 lol

• Like 6
  • Insightful 4
  • Thanks 1

I wonder if anyone has noticed how JK 'baby talks' to Somin now (He did it in the feet washing episode when Somin fell over and they failed the task of all of their faces appearing in the frame. I noticed he walked casually up to her with his back to the camera,touched the back of his head and asked her if she was ok. Also in the hiking episode, when he was her secret santa and started to scold her, he quickly gentled/sweetened his tone after looking at her face and it wasn't part of the mission to not lose your temper). He has  stopped telling her off harshly also and sweetens his tone in an exaggerated manner. He appears to absolutely hate it if any male (not an RM member ) uses that kind of coddling tone with her. I kept an eye on JK's reactions when LSY and Seho were conversing with Somin. He showed very little amusement ( and the PD didn't show much of JK's reaction . As usual the camera panned away fast) and like the above poster mentioned he was impatient for LSY to hang up and made an 'ugh' sound at Seho's part. (In the Resurrection/zombie episode he made a vomiting motion when Seho flirted with her in the bus). If you compare  how he reacted to the other phone calls, there is a definite difference. 

• Like 6
  • Confused 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, 알콩달콩 said:

어머!!!! Wookmin worked out with KJK

WM : Jongkookie Hyung!! You've worked hard! Next time, I'll go to you!

#Back #Shoulder #Chest

*JSM also liked the post

Something is definitely going on between So Min and Jong Kook. Somehow the trivial acts in running man are not edited out. The call in Gym JongKook and Now, this. Hiw lovely it is!!!!! :)))))))

On 2/3/2022 at 11:42 PM, Rahayu Muktiayu said:

I wonder if their parent meet (my delulu)

Edited by SnoopyScoop
Please don't quote pictures, thanks!
  • Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Isn't 'Jongkookie' a very informal way of referring to someone in Korean culture if you don't know each other very well or if the person is older but just an acquaintance? To me this term to refer to JK speaks of a closeness not expected of mere acquaintances.  I don't know too much about Korean etiquettes. Maybe someone could enlighten me.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

Hi guys!

I don't know if you guys have seen my channel but I'm Starlight_fmv. I have recently joined kookmin ship and I LOVE IT!!!! It's so beautiful and I can't believe I never saw their chemistry. I got tagged in the last page and I thought I should finally say HI! and thank you.

I am currently rewatching the old episodes and DAMN, they have such fun and joy in them compared to the distance they had last year. 2022 is looking like a very good year for our kookmin couple.

I miss somin and do wish her best recovery, I will do more videos on them.

My latest video is down below:

• Like 13
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

2 minutes ago, Starlight_fmv said:

Hi guys!

I don't know if you guys have seen my channel but I'm Starlight_fmv. I have recently joined kookmin ship and I LOVE IT!!!! It's so beautiful and I can't believe I never saw their chemistry. I got tagged in the last page and I thought I should finally say HI! and thank you.

I am currently rewatching the old episodes and DAMN, they have such fun and joy in them compared to the distance they had last year. 2022 is looking like a very good year for our kookmin couple.

I miss somin and do wish her best recovery, I will do more videos on them.

My latest video is down below

Yayyyyy! Nice seeing you here! Ive watched and enjoyed your videos - they’re all amazing! Happy shipping and looking forward to watching more of your vids! :) 

• Like 8
  • Blob 1

I know we didn't get Kookmin moments physically yesterday but I love how Jongkook agreed that if Somin was there, she would've been bantering with them and he thought that she would've been walking around trying swinging the club many times already. Didn't quite understand this part last night when I watched it raw, and now with subs, I feel my heart bursting with joy. Crumbs but it made me happy enough. 

spacer.png

Edited by Casey Kim
  • Like 16
  • Love 1
  • Blob 3

12 hours ago, Chasing Felicity said:

Yayyyyy! Nice seeing you here! Ive watched and enjoyed your videos - they’re all amazing! Happy shipping and looking forward to watching more of your vids! :) 

Hiiii,

thank you for the lovely comment! haha yes, I can't wait to make more videos on them - waiting on somin to come back :):fullofhearts:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Wookmin's ig story minutes ago. Was able to see it 1 minute after it was posted. His caption was "I'm jealous!?" I'm guessing because he's jealous about how Jongkook can leave his signature on the gym place because he's a celebrityㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

This is what Jongkook wrote based on my understanding capabilities:

"Wah~!
This gym is great!
Everyone exercise without getting injured!!
2022.2.5"

This really proves more that Jongkook went to Wookmin to workout with him. ( ◜‿◝ )♡

Update! Wookmin reposted it again and he removed the I'm jealous captionㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Edit again: I just learned that it was Wookmin's gymㅋㅋㅋㅋ

spacer.png

Edited by Casey Kim
  • Like 10
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

I think Wookmin and JK were together to film for GYM JONGKOOK. After all they met on 5.2.2022 (Saturday), which JK usually filmed for his channel on weekend. Also from Wookmin's IG post, the #back #shoulder,and #chest, seems like they worked out for these 3 body parts. 

Edit: After all, Wookmin did admit that he had exercise with JK before but he never upload their photo together. 

Though if I'm wrong, it is still heart fluttering to know that JK exercised together with Somin's brother. 

• Like 11
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2