[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

4 hours ago, anthonio07012 said:

i'm also angry at Joong-kook for not standing up for So-min. Why? Joong-kook knows how it feels when they bring up his past with EH and his ex-girlfriend. 

Not Euh Hye, but Chaerina, with Eun Hye, no one cheated,both Jongkook and Eun Hye separated after X-Man, no one cheated, well,why you didn't angry with Somin too, she choose this game? then Somin Know, she is guilty because she choose that game, and then she upload a foto in instagram with sechan

• Like 1

5 hours ago, anthonio07012 said:

I'm also angry at Joong-kook for not standing up for So-min. Why? Joong-kook knows how it feels when they bring up his past with EH and his ex-girlfriend.

I understand your point of view. And at some point I was kind of upset too as a shipper that he didn’t really say anything, but think about it. Wouldn’t it be very suspicious if he was the only one who stood up for Somin? Because if you remember, no one stood up for her, only Jaesuk at the end. No one called out Sechan at the end of the game nor told him he went too far. Jaesuk just ended the game. 

It would be too suspicious if he defended her when no one else was doing so. However, he looked very uncomfortable even before the game started. He wasn’t happy or laughing while the game was being played and at the very end he looked even upset (and I doubt it was because they lost). I’m sure they had a serious talk afterwards. The whole atmosphere of the rest of the episode was so down, you could tell Sechan ruined it. 

I’m not defending Jongkook but if they’re truly dating (as I think) and he was the only one that scolded Sechan for bringing up Somin’s ex-boyfriend, it would look weird and would raise questions. In my opinion. 

• Like 3

Woah why is it so messy... Let's not fight here...

@anthonio07012 I think it's not okay for you to blame KJK for this. We all imagine them, want them to be a couple but he is not obligated to defend JSM, you expected too much from him, that's why you're disappointed... And I think the reason they asked her why she suggested this is because they know she's weak at this game. This game is supposed to "attack" , but JSM is too nice, she's bound to lose. It did sound like they blamed her so it's bitter.

And I don't think they thought that far, that YSC will get hate comments. Anyway I dislike CM couple too now.

And @Rahayu Muktiayu, I think you can't accept how @anthonio07012blamed KJK but doesn't mean you can turn around and blame JSM..

The situation is just so wrong... PD who made the members choose the game (they should've come up with something), didn't end the game sooner, and didn't cut off this part, and let it aired... YSC for mentioning her ex full name, and attacked her with it twice...

-

Personally, it upsets me because since the preview was out many JSM antis attacked, complaining it's her special again, then as always spreading rumors. But if you watched Gym Jongkook, he said because YJS got covid, the filming was delayed and they have to film 2 days in a row, and idk why the production team just be lazy and like: let's make the maknaes who are hyper and active battle. JSM was filming 2 dramas and tired, they made her do it anyway, and yet those fans insulting her as if she has a say on how they decided a theme for an episode.

As her fan I held back because at least I thought she had fun filming, but knowing she was hurt, I just can't accept it... :'/

• Like 8
  • Sad 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, rainydays94 said:

Woah why is it so messy... Let's not right here...

@anthonio07012 I think it's not okay for you to blame KJK for this. We all imagine them, want them to be a couple but he is not obligated to defend JSM, you expected too much from him, that's why you're disappointed... And I think the reason they asked her why she suggested this is because they know she's weak at this game. This game is supposed to "attack", but JSM is too nice, she's bound to lose. It did sound like they blamed her so it's bitter.

And I don't think they thought that far, that YSC will get hate comments. Anyway, I dislike the CM couple too now.

And @Rahayu Muktiayu, I think you can't accept how @anthonio07012blamed KJK but that doesn't mean you can turn around and blame JSM..

The situation is just so wrong... PD who made the members choose the game (they should've come up with something), didn't end the game sooner and didn't cut off this part, and let it air... YSC for mentioning her ex full name, and attacked her with it twice...

-

Personally, it upsets me because since the preview was out many JSM antis attacked, complaining it's her special again, then as always spreading rumors. But if you watched Gym Jongkook, he said because YJS got covid, the filming was delayed and they have to film 2 days in a row, and idk why the production team just be lazy and like: let's make the makes who are hyper and active battle. JSM was filming 2 dramas and tired, they made her do it anyway, and yet those fans insulted her as if she has a say on how they decided a theme for an episode.

As her fan, I held back because at least I thought she had fun filming, but knowing she was hurt, I just can't accept it...:'/

I'm not upset as a shipper, I'm angry as a viewer. That's why I call that today's episode is the worse episode they did. As viewers, that's not funny at all. Yes, Se-chan ruined the whole show and that's why I call him an idiot. I'm not hating Se-chan because I know he's a good man off-screen and even So-min back him up by showing her latest photo with Se-chan.

Yes, So-min suggests that game because that game is her favorite game, but that doesn't mean she suggests Se-chan bring up her ex.

That's why I'm sure Se-chan might get a warning from Jae-suk and Joong-kook after the show. They know Se-chan will receive hate comments. My comments may sound like blaming Se-chan, but in truth, I don't want Se-chan to get hate comments from netizens and that's why I am angry at him the moment he asks that stupid questions. 

Most of you are ladies, you should know how it feels if your own best friend brings up your ex. Yes, CM Loveline is over now and thanks to Se-chan to end the Loveline with a bad note. The damage is done and I do hope PD allows Kook-min to become their new heart of the show to cover up for Se-chan. Let's hope PD won't let Se-chan interact too much with So-min so netizens can forget what Se-chan has done. Let's hope this time Se-chan pairs with Ji-Hyo as they look good together.

Again, I'm not hating Se-chan, and I know he's a good person. It's just his actions that ruined the whole thing. The same as he almost ruined the show by thinking that Ji-Hyo sleep with Joong-kook after she went to see Joong-kook for fitness advice. It's human error/flaws, and I do hope he learned from this mistake. He needs to understand that whatever he said on screen sometimes can be against him. And let's not forget this year he's 36/37 years old so we should expect that he will be more mature and wise in the future.

I'm done banter him. Remember, one mistake can ruin their reputation, and after this, Se-chan needs to build up his reputation again.

The only positive from this show is So-min uses Joong-kook as her reason why she easy to cry and I feel bad for Joong-kook. LOL. He even question himself -- is he too scary for her?

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

There are several cute moments from ep 587. JK told story of JSJ softly pressured Somin to give away her Jjamppong with noodle. JK responded to Somin who sang White Love with cute dance. JK's unsure face with Somin's killer method to cry. But out of all, I love when he was concerned about Somin who overthinking regarding the order of name between her and YSC. There were several members talking, so you probably won't catch what actually JK said. So, this is the conversation occurred with Somin's and JK's dialogues highlighted.

Spoiler

Somin: The order of (my name and YSC's) kept changing, right? I couldn't fall asleep because of it several times.

Member(?): Why?

YSC: Are you serious?

Somin: It makes me worry for no reason. I know that it doesn't mean anything.

JSJ: I see

JK: No way.

Somin: I'm serious. Someone must've decided the order of our names.

JK: Does it bother you?

Somin: "Haven't I've been doing well?" "Why is YSC before me?"

YSC: Are you serious?

YJS: Really?

Somin: Such thought comes into my mind.

YSC: It kept you up at night?

Haha: Actors and actresses do care about the order of the names.

JSJ: I didn't know that.

JK: I see that she makes things to complicated.

YSC: The order of yours and my name?

Somin: Yes

Haha: Hey, if we all think like you do, JSJ would've die.

JSJ: I... You should just let it go. It's not a big deal.

JK: She's worried over nothing.

(Note: You can barely heard JK's voice here)

JSJ: I've seen my name behind yours.

JK: Don't let it bothers you.

(Again, JK's voice faintly heard here)

Haha: Sometimes it behind Chang Hee's.

Somin: I felt pressure to do better.

JK: Really?

YSC: It's unusual.

JK: It must've been stressful.

JSJ: You should let it go.

JK: Try not to let it stress you out.

(I love his tone here. It is as if he really concerned about her.)

Ep-587.png

At first, I wonder why this story is new to JK. Even YJS seems shock about it. 

Then this scenario came to my mind. Her unable to fall asleep just because order of name between her and YSC must be occurred during the first year of her joining RM. That time she was a new member with YSC. That is why she just bothered only about her name and YSC's. A new member who joined a big variety show, with other 6 members who already had 7 years experience under the belt. She must be felt pressure to find her place and to prove that she is worth to be there. The only way she can measure her performance is by comparing to YSC's, who was also new as her. Of course  little things like the arrangement of her name and YSC's can caused her to overthinking. 

Since it occurred in 2017, naturally JK won't know. Lol, it is so rare to see them talking then. If they ever talk, mostly about missions. As if Somin going to talk to him about her worry.

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

In my opinion, the reason So-min overthinking about her place in Running-man is because she still believes that she is still a newbie and believes that she is still not worthy to be among them, even though Yoo Jae-suk, Ji Suk-jin, Haha, Kim Joong-kook, and Song Ji-Hyo acknowledge her hard work and accept her presence. Plus, if compare to Yang Se-chan, the senior miss So-min more than they miss Se-chan as So-min is the second member who know how to improvise the ad lips jokes and knows how to do something out of the box.

When she shares her thoughts, you can see the senior is a bit shocked to hear that she still thinks she is a newbie and of course Yoo Jae-suk, Kim Joong-kook, and Yang Se-chan were worried. It's a sign for them to be more careful with So-min mental health and emotion as one word can put her into depressions because she overthinks. Look how easy it is for her to do a crying act - just look at Kim Joong-kook's face and she remembers how hard it is to earn Joong-kook's approval. Also, that crying game probably will change Joong-kook drastically when he teamed up with So-min in Running-man or meet her during their off work.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

lJeJR1W.gif

Cr: @MandelBrot

This scene is very interesting. A rare action by Somin because usually Somin is very cautious with her interaction with JK.

Somin tried to cover JK's eyes from watching the video. If you haven't watch the whole scene, you might think Somin went around tried to cover everyone's eyes. And you will think that is the first time the video played. The answer is NO for both.

First, she tried to cover that huge screen :joy: (so cute).  Next, she tried to cover the cameras. Then, she went to JK in attempt to prevent him from watching it (by covering his eyes).

When she went to JK, that video was  played for 2nd time. In other words, JK already watched the whole thing. She singled JK out because seems like, out of everyone, she felt most embarass when JK watch it. In other words, JK matters to her much more compare to other members. It is like this, if an embarrass thing happen to you in public,  it will be the most horror if your crush is there and watch the whole thing right?

• Like 6
  • Love 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 7

En twitter vi del mejor amigo de KJK un WOW, WOW, WOW...el 19/01 ,el día que operaron a JSM ...mi mente delulu dice que...KJK demostró su nerviosismo o sentimientos ese día y su mejor amigo se sorprendió ... jajaja 

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

I've been a silent follower for a while and a Somin fan but decided to post today.  I've translated the above follower, Laijan's comment  into English for those of us who don't understand her language:

On twitter I saw from KJK's best friend a WOW, WOW, WOW...on 01/19, the day JSM had surgery...my delulu mind says that...KJK showed his nervousness or feelings that day and his best friend was surprised ... lol 
Edited by NoonooBu
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Good news:

Jeon So-min's drama end with a perfect note (and high rating), and K-Netizens already hoping that So-min will win big and major award for her acting performance in Show Window tv series. Many believe, that if So-min wins the award for her acting, soon she will receive a lot of drama series in the future.

Bad news:

Sad to hear that she gets injured and glad that her injury is a minor case, but let's hope that this is not the reason why she had to retire from Running Man. Many people think that minor injury is not serious, but have to remember that she's a woman, not a man. Her strength is not the same level as a man. Even though PD tried to bring in less physical game to the show, but still some of the game required physical activity and movement. That's why her agency released a statement that they are monitoring So-min and not promise if she able to be back in short time.

How do I feel about this? I may sound like a delusional person, but what if So-min's injury pushes both Joong-kook and So-min to make their big announcement -- marriage -- so So-min can have a proper goodbye to RM show and focus on Sixth Sense and drama?

Foot injury is not a joke. For actors, sports athletes, foot injury can be a career killer if they aren't taking care of it very seriously. Look what happened to Kwang-soo. His ankle injury is considered as minor, but since he has no time to heal and rehab his injury, ultimately forcing him to retire from RM. 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1