[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

EP-574-1.png

The word used here is 출연자 (chulyeonja) - Performer. So, the lady referred here can be either a member or a guest.

Spoiler

EP-574-2.png

He scolded Bopil but still cannot help from smiling. If he genuinely mad at Bopil, his face will be very serious, his eyes will look sharp. Hence, it is not the case for this scene.

EP-574-3.png

He didn't admit while smiling like that. Why so cute ah?

EP-574-4.png

YJS teased JK.

EP-574-5.png

Indirectly he admitted that he indeed blushing.

A short scene let us know lots of things. (RM 574)

Spoiler

1. The statement is true

Observing JK, he always show his emotion clearly on his face. It it is false, he will deny with straight face. Even if he wants to earn point by admitting a false claim, he will also do with straight face. Or he will show his obvious reluctance to admit to the statement. But for the above scene, after he heard the question, he scolded Bopil while smiling. He also smiled when he denied the question. The fact that he blushed and YJS teased him solidify more that the statement is true.

2. RM staff know this

The fact that JK scolded Bopil for choosing that question shows Bopil know that JK dates/dated a lady he met in variety show. If it is a make up statement, JK will just directly deny it. No reason for him to halfhearted scold Bopil, then get hesitate then give excuses. You also can hear staff laughed after JK denied it. Meaning, not only Bopil who knows this secret, there are other staff who also know. In this situation, a clueless person won't laugh. They laughed only because they know the inside story and can see the humor from that situation.

Now lets narrow down the possible candidate to be the 'HER'

Spoiler

1. It is a recent thing

The biggest clue, Bopil knows. It shows that Bopil, JK and this lady work on the same variety show. Why I conlude it like this I will explain later. So, lets narrow down the time frame. Bopil joined SBS on November 2014 (namu.wiki/w/최보필). Therefore, we can eliminated all JK's variety shows before November 2014 (Xmen, Love Letter, Family Outing). Therefore, RM is the only variety show that Bopil and JK work together. The possible candidate for the lady reduce as the lady is member or a guest of RM.

2. The lady is a member of RM

The fact that JK willingly let the staff (especially Bopil) tells you that the lady is a member of RM. Why? JK had to tell Bopil only and only because he and his GF work at the same place. It is JK's responsibility to let his superior (Bopil as the Main PD) knows about it. If the relationship turn sour, it will jeoperdize the whole show (Jeon Hyunmoo and Han Hyejin example). If anything happen, Bopil will not taken by surprise and will be prepared to take precaution action. Due to these, JK must tell Bopil. JK also needs Bopil's (and RM team's) help to tone down or filter any suspicious interaction between him and his GF so it won't show on the RM episode. They are dating, there's no way they can be on guard and keep distance with their interaction every week. If the staff didn't filter it, for sure viewers will slowly start to notice their relationship. 

You can argue that the lady can be a guest in RM. Most likely not possible. If so, I'm confident JK will not reveal it to Bopil. JK said, he wants to date in secret. JK and Bopil has a good work relationship but I don't think Bopil is that close to be considered as a bestfriend to JK (compare to the Dragon Brothers). Letting Bopil (and other staff) knows about his GF means a higher risk for it to be leak. So, JK-Bopil friendship is not enough for JK to openly reveal his GF. Also, if his GF is a guest and she comes to RM in future, for sure they can cover it. I mean, being on guard for at most 8 hours shouldn't be that hard. Even they become unguard, she will leave the show after the filming anyway. In few weeks, people will forget about it. Heck, if she is a guest, she can simply refuse the invitation from the staff and no longer appear in RM. Their secret will definitely safe. So there is no reason at all for JK to reveal it to the staff.

3. The lady is not among the ladies in LLs forced by YJS

Who JK dates is JK's privacy. He wants to date in secret and he will only reveal who his GF is when he wants to announce their wedding. So. it is not YJS's (or Haha's) place to reveal JK's relationship before he makes any official announcement. They respect JK enough to not to breach his privacy. LKS-LSB case is a perfect example. LKS dated LSB for 6 months before he announced they are dating. But within that 6 months, never once the member tease LKS with LSB. Because that is LKS's privacy.

But the fact that YJS (also Haha) keep forcing lovelines on JK week after week shows that the two ladies in that force LLs is not the one. And staff hype the LLs up with pinkish and heart editing, also release misleading articles every week scream that the lovelines are fake.

So, after all the deductions, the is only one lady who fit the criteria.

Spoiler

She is JEON SO MIN

When you accept this, now you will see how things start to make sense.

1. Why Kookmin suddenly distancing themselves in front of camera while it is not the case while the camera stop rolling.

2. Why YJS keep trying to separate them. He even blocked Somin from pairing up with JK (RM 569)

3. Why no matter how suspicious kookmins action is, nobody raise a voice about it.  Yet when JK did absolutely nothing, YJS went so fast to put words on JK's mouth. 

4. Why Haha, who loves LL so much become so quiet when it comes to kookmin

5. Why nobody talk about kookmin meeting outside of the show during RM filming. JK revealed about kookmins' drinking date, JK revealed that Somin went to his house with YJS and JSJ. They MCed APAN Award together. 

6. Why their screentime together obviously decrease. Heck, most of the times, PD just edited out their interaction. (eg. Somin sat on JK's lap for new group photo but the process for her to sit on him totally edited out)

7. Why they are so many coincidences in their IGstories and IG posts.

8. Why JK smacked YSC with doll when YSC 'admitted' that he loves Somin (RM 568)

9. Why everyone officially (excluding YJS) appeared in JK's Youtube vlog during fan meeting day but not Somin.

10. Why JK went as far as covering Somin's mouth when she said it is impossible for him to marry within 3 years. (Stock investing ep 543)

11. Why JK suddenly said he should take care of Somin while linking his hand with Somin's standee in ep 500.

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

@kyoko22thank you so so much!!! Your post made my day, i dont care what other people say lol. A lot of the other LL fans are also concluding on their own but analyzing what you just said, I also dont think the members will continue to tease him with these ladies if its true.  

I did compare their interactions then and now and really it’s pretty obvious that they are intentionally avoiding each other. Either they “hate” each other or hiding something. I prefer the latter. Lol. 

Kyaaahhh, love your post and once again, thank you! I know we’ve all been patiently waiting here, rooting for them. 

• Like 12

:ph34r:

Oooh, I just realized that the questions they were asked in this episode were from fans. According to SBS RM Instagram page, they put up a post asking for fans to ask specific questions that they know the members will never answer or admit to (though I suspect a particular fandom used this opportunity well seeing the direction certain questions led to but I'll move on lol). Or the PD was really sneaky and instead of using questions fans sent, he put his own questions in there lol ~

:phew:

Interestingly, of course the PD / writers will select from the list of questions people sent them for their own amusement, but now I am curious as to which questions would have come to JSM if she was present that day? Potentially might have end up being slightly cheesy ones lol.

:vicx:

Here are some very small indirect kookmin moments:

1. JSK is ready to explain to us why JSM is absent. Mr. Kook wants to join in (take center stage to be precise lol) like he wants to show us he already knows about JSM's situation. Meanwhile the other members are just patiently waiting for JSK to finish talking.
  2. They are going to play the kkang-kkang 'english-speaking game' and HaHa mentions that JSM should be here. Mr Kook pipes up suddenly "Ahh Jeon Somin...Ahh Jeon Somin" like what's with that reaction lol? I know he was just trying to join in with the indirect teasing, but it was kind of endearing.
Spoiler

rnMPbOp.png

OjR4T8H.png

:D

Ok, kkeut (the end)!

• Like 11
  • Awesome 2

On 10/12/2021 at 10:53 PM, Lulu lolly said:

Oooh, I just realized that the questions they were asked in this episode were from fans. According to SBS RM Instagram page, they put up a post asking for fans to ask specific questions that they know the members will never answer or admit to (though I suspect a particular fandom used this opportunity well seeing the direction certain questions led to but I'll move on lol). Or the PD was really sneaky and instead of using questions fans sent, he put his own questions in there lol ~

:phew:

Interestingly, of course the PD / writers will select from the list of questions people sent them for their own amusement, but now I am curious as to which questions would have come to JSM if she was present that day? Potentially might have end up being slightly cheesy ones lol.

Hi,

Depends I guess, but for me, i think PD sneaked in their own questions. Given that SBS will still focus on Korean fans' inputs, some of the questions are not what you will expect a Korean fan to ask. Like whether KJK finds SJH cute; whether YSC thinks YJS is not a good emcee, whether YSC thinks JSJ has anything to emulate as a role model etc. All these questions are nuances which I feel K-audience will not raise. 

It is possible it could be international fans, but SBS usually focus on the K-audience inputs for such raising questions. So i do think PD sneaked in their questions make it look like fan questions but it is to further their agenda for the show. Of course, i could be wrong. :expressionless:

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

Lol even if there’s no kookmin moment just to see a new post on this forum already makes me happy, I’ve been refreshing since yesterday guys and watched all old and new kookmin videos for 2 days now lol :joy:

oh god @MandelBrot there are kookmin moment ?? Pleaseeeee UwU

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

Just now, Adelige said:

Lol even if there’s no kookmin moment just to see a new post on this forum already makes me happy, I’ve been refreshing since yesterday guys and watched all old and new kookmin videos for 2 days now lol :joy:

very little moments only...

• Thanks 1
  • Blob 2

28 minutes ago, Adelige said:

I wanna echo this - same same! Seeing that some mutuals post here is enough to make me happy. I rewatched their MVs and clips in YT and my heart still flutters. :love:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 1

The Octopus Games

I was slightly disappointed with the way today's episode turned out. The concept was good but the games and duration could have been better in my opinion. Something was missing. Anyway, I also felt that the PD cut out too many scenes because I was eagerly waiting for the moment JSM says 'I'm Ha Min Yeo~' while pushing the beds together, but it never came ¬¬. 

Aside from that, let me use this platform to quickly praise JSM's cuteness. The makeup artists and hair stylists always make her shine well and that she did, especially today.

Spoiler

Ct8DHIR.png

68tTxln.png

My thoughts on Kookmin in today's episode

I need a telescope to spot them. The only time they were around each other was when they had to play the tug-of-war game, otherwise they were pretty much physically distant.

Spoiler

m9ABFJW.png

Ex. JSM walks straight over to YSC 

dNLlOkb.png

BXZ6rhG.png

Ex. KJK wants to vote JSM out but is caught straight away. HaHa goes on to betray him.

However, KJK did seem pretty cheerful/energetic when playing the games. He's all singing and dancing along with the likes of JSK, YSC, JSM, HH and JSJ. He's also being snaky/ taking more risks (although HaHa started it first) which was funny to watch. 

Spoiler

jLJfxCQ.png

On a side, side note:

Spoiler

I like how when the on-screen couple moment was being shown JSM was not around lol she was focusing on playing the game with HaHa which was such a mood for me. I was like 'yes, let's keep playing the octopus games -- we were doing so well PD-nim' lol XD

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

8 hours ago, ashima mahajan said:

https://www.scmp.com/lifestyle/k-pop/k-drama/article/3152412/next-squid-game-disney-launch-three-asian-markets-new-korean

So does it mean they are making spin off of running man and Jeon somin is not in it ? Whyyyyyy

Because Somin always wanted acting, so i'm pretty sure she is more than happy to do that because of how busy she is (New movie and 2 new TV shows coming up) and leave new variety shows for a bit. 

• Like 4