Jump to content

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, anthonio07012 said:

Everyone is protecting the real Kook-Min's status, so they can be themselves on set. 

So how about Jongkook and Somin? Remember they are seriously?. I dont want they are center or loveline in one variety show. Remember in real life Somin and Jongkook is very close, Jongkook never say she is sister or one family in RM, Jongkook see Somin just like Jongkook and Kwangsoo, but different is, Jongkook can Married with Somin. I dont want they are center in RM, beside i dont want Jongkook and Somin family get attack from haters 

 

@xi sophie i agree with you, just natural 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Edit: better quality...      

That awkward moment when you got caught staring at your "crush" and now you have to pretend like you're looking at someone else.   

Once again  . . . sub spoilers.   I won't be able to do this every weekend, but I just had to share (so enjoy the Kookmin moments).  Besides,  these sub spoilers are never as good as watching the epis

9 hours ago, 9012 said:

I personally don't want kookmin to be the center of attraction in the show, worst, to be the lead of the show. I want them to be natural. I don't want the both of them to receive hate. I also want them to have freedom to act however they want.  Also, I don't want running man to focus on love lines. I don't know if you are serious about this and you are not asking for my opinion but since this is a forum, I guess I'm allowed to do so? So with all due respect, I disagree with this :)

 

I agree with @9012, I personally don’t think Kookmin should be the main highlight of the show, and as an official loveline at that. This is not Kookmin the Variety Show but Running Man Family that has Kookmin on it.

 

As fans of Jong Kook and Somin, we know that they are private about their current personal (romantic) relationships.

 

Personally, I do not believe Kookmin will milk their thriving relationship (whether romantic or not) to become a loveline. We’ve seen them deviate from the characters they play (JK betrayed, Somin didn’t) on Episode 434 to protect and cherish their growing closeness. And even if they do interact intensely onscreen in the foreground, other members are there to intervene (remember Kookmin’s heated bickering on the Credit Card Race - YJS squeezed JK’s shoulders to shift the conversation).

 

I personally do not believe Kookmin is an official loveline at the heart of the show ever. They actually spent time alone together to eat waffles and steak on the Father episode, no one commented. They did a couple dance, no one initiated the teasing during the fanmeet or afterwards. Sopee was shy, that led to Haha asking if she likes Jong Kook. That should have been the start of teasing from other members, they didn’t.

 

On Running Man, JK has been asked if Somin is his girlfriend, he answers evasively.

 

It is mainly JK who shares how he is really close to Somin on Running Man and even on My Ugly Duckling, not the other way around. If they were a loveline, Kookmin should’ve been teased or harped on their closeness but the conversation moves on.

 

If you’ve noticed, JK is the one being teased for Kookmin interactions that are happening outside Running Man, to which JK has either responsed positively or neutrally (never denying).  This has happened during the Running Man opening scene, where the members talk about their lives outside the show. Would sharing their closeness, with mostly JK responding, be part of being a loveline within Running Man? Does JK actively participate in lovelines this way? For me, no.

 

This is the same pattern on MUD - Haha answering for Jong Kook that Kookmin is really close when Jongmin is suspicious about them. Can that closeness be considered as Kookmin being a Running Man “heart of the show” loveline? Again, no.

 

For Somin, it has only happened once that she is asked about JK. If they were the heart of the show on RM for the past two years, it would’ve made more noise. Somin has been told by Seo Jang Hoon that Jong Kook is the best person for her on the “Ask Us Anything Fortune Teller” show . Do you think Seo Jang Hoon is promoting Kookmin loveline for Running Man, lmao? I think not but that still baffles me.

 

They even hosted APAC Awards together, a major awards show. Again, no mention on Running Man ever.

 

This has been the status quo, and I’m personally content with the unintentional Kookmin crumbs we’re getting, natural and not for the sake of entertaining viewers.

 

***

 

Somin isn’t the only one who dares betray Jong Kook. Se Chan is actually better at betraying Jong Kook, lol. JK is readily suspicious about Somin, whether she is a spy or not doesn’t matter. I think it’s one of the way JK teases Somin, the way he targets her, lol. He focuses on Somin - cute but really frustrating for the latter.

 

 

  • Like 6
  • Confused 1
  • Insightful 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rahayu Muktiayu said:

So how about Jongkook and Somin? Remember they are seriously?. I dont want they are center or loveline in one variety show. Remember in real life Somin and Jongkook is very close, Jongkook never say she is sister or one family in RM, Jongkook see Somin just like Jongkook and Kwangsoo, but different is, Jongkook can Married with Somin. I dont want they are center in RM, beside i dont want Jongkook and Somin family get attack from haters 

Like I said; Koreans love Kook-Min because of their chemistry. To avoid the low rating, sometimes they need to be creative and do something unpredictable. Kook-Min has that chemistry that can keep the momentum.


We just don't know how Kook-Min present themselves in front of the screen after Kwangsoo's departure, and if Kook-Min choose to show their true colors, I believe that Korean viewers demand more of them. It's been 5 years, hating So-Min will be no make sense now as she done nothing wrong or create controversial topic. That's why Koreans love and protect her from haters. Only newcomers or some idiot loves to hate her by using SJH name. True Ji Hyo and KJK's fans love her. Even Ji Hyo laughing their nonsense about her and Joong Kook will be married. 

  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, anthonio07012 said:

Like I said; Koreans love Kook-Min because of their chemistry. To avoid the low rating,

2 Day 1 Night, no woman, is that low ratings, i dont think so. It all about a game, interaction other members. Right know Jongkook and Somin is closer in real life, it private for them, that why all member never tease that two, because they know, remember Kwangmin, MC. All members always teasing them, and then what. In real life they are just like a friend

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rahayu Muktiayu said:

2 Day 1 Night, no woman, is that low ratings, i dont think so. It all about a game, interaction other members. Right know Jongkook and Somin is closer in real life, it private for them, that why all member never tease that two, because they know, remember Kwangmin, MC. All members always teasing them, and then what. In real life they are just like a friend

Again, like I said; Kook-Min is the only "loveline" that was not created by SBS and RM show. It's natural because it was So-Min (with KJK) who ignite the name in 2018, although the name was created by PD during their trip to YSC house.


When So-Min joined the family, her role is to support YJS and Kwangsoo, while YSC was supposed to fill in KG spot. That's why on her first day, YJS and KJK immediately addressing her as "Female version of Kwangsoo", but somehow, So-Min does better with her role. That's why we have Kwang-Min Couple in 2017 / 2018, but Kook-Min slowly developing and become a thing in 2018. 
 

See how slowly Kook-Min become closer, again, RM push Min-Chan as new loveline, for no reason at all, and thanks to Se-Chan, some people like us aware something is happening with Kook-Min as KJK suddenly become soft, and turned into "Kookie" whenever he with So-Min, including showing his bias in favor for So-Min. So-Min never force KJK, she supporting him and bring out the best of him.


I don't remember what episode, but I do remember when KJK told Haha and YJS to stop tease Min-Chan as he can see So-Min was tired, dealing with that fake loveline with Se-Chan. Even Se-Chan said that he had to ignore So-Min for couple of days to shut down the rumors between them because his family start to think that Min-Chan is a real thing.


There's a few sign of So-Min "reveal" Kook-Min status.


1. Kook-Min plays BF and GF and debate about their relationship.  So-Min asked her place in KJK's GF list and all of sudden, JK told her that he barely knew her in person, so there's no love yet between them. Watch the members reaction as YJS and Suk Jin were paused for a few minutes, like they just saw a real life BF and GF arguing.


2. Se-Chan looks nervous every time So-Min were forced to do the fake loveline and the first person he look is JK. 


3. Haha immediately told So-Min to cool off when JK choose friend over GF quiz. When JK said that he choose friendship, So-Min immediately show her frustration and Haha told her; "This is the problem. This is not about 'that'. Haha know how close Kook-Min in real life. 
 

4. And of course, Jae-Suk and Suk-Jin also know about Kook-Min. Suk-Jin become So-Min's father figure maybe to protect Kook-Min if any male guest show their interested in her, or if So-Min were forced to do a fake loveline with Se-Chan. Remember how JK was happy when Jae-Suk challenge So-Min's request to partner with one of the male guest, and force Se-Chan to tag with So-Min when two male guest want to partner with her?


For me, Kook-Min is a real thing and that's why I wish RM allow Kook-Min to lead the show like they did in 2019/2020, because I'm confident that Kook-Min know how to low key their relationship and the members cover up for them, and of course, Korean fans love Kook-Min chemistry. 

  • Like 1
  • Unamused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I do want Kookmin to team up but not as a loveline. That limits both of them as entertainers, they are skilled enough not to rely on it.

 

Jong Kook killed it during the Three Meals for Jae Suk Race by playing up a loyal bodyguard character. The narrative his roleplay character took, with Jong Kook as bodyguard -> noble -> doing the penalty is fantastic. All that without a loveline.

 

So Min is funny and quirky even without playing the Love Frog aspect. She has chemistry with all the members, she’s an all-around chemistry fairy.

 

I have theories on the current dynamics Running Man is exploring and/or focusing on but it’s off-topic to elaborate further. Personally, based on editing choices and Kookmin’s onscreen actions, I expect the same amount of just a few unintentional and natural Kookmin crumbs we’ve been getting.

 

***

 

Running Man 559

 

Just the last episode - we have Kookmin right smack in the middle seated together on the cruise and while eating pork belly + chicken soup. This is not intentional on Kookmin’s part, for them to be seated together - it was the seating position left for them by other members.

 

And even if they were seated together, it’s shot so that only one of them is included, never together on close shots. When Kookmin conversed with each other, they’re never shown, it’s background conversation.

 

The one time Kookmin was shot together closely (when Jong Kook comments it’s thanks to Kwangsoo that they’re there) - once Somin notices the camera on them, she immediately shifts on her seat to talk to others instead of responding to Jong Kook, lol. Notice how Jong Kook shifts his head away in sync as well.

 

spacer.png

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/19/2021 at 12:41 AM, anthonio07012 said:

Korean fans love Kook-Min chemistry. 

I dont want Kookmin famous in korean but with koreanfans love their chemistry i agree , because i know Jongkook, he seriously with her about marriage, and then they can go to everywhere when they date, coffe date, eat together in park, happy together in Han rivers, go together in Haha Family, no one know that 2 people is Kim Jongkook and Jeon Somin, and the end they Married (my hope and Maybe Yoo Jae Seok too when he say Announcement Marriage). I dont care the other shipper say that imposible Jongkook married with Somin, She is Ugly, no respect with old members, desperate girl and manymore. I am happy right know. Let be naturally, sometime Somin is good comunication with Jongkook, talk together, just like Kim Jongkook not alone just like in before Somin to be a members, i believe Jongkook fans and Somin fans want naturally than they are to be center, loveline story or anything

 

And the end when Jongkook have youtube with name GymJongkook, i hope Jongkook colaborate with Wookmin

 

IMG-20210620-102558-539-1.jpg

 

Credit darealme_1

Spoiler

S10620-122948-1.jpg

Their father in instagram and Happy Father Day

 

Spoiler

IMG-20210620-124536-1.jpg

 

IMG-20210620-124529-1.jpg

 

 

  • Like 3
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I also want things to grow naturally between them. That's why on the first place that we started liking kookmin because their natural chemistry is something we can't ignore. The things they sell on screen are never true. Just like Monday couple was not true. Kookmin is something which members noticed when things were starting off between somin and jongkook. For eg jaesuk saying why jk comments on somin post. When jk commented on heart shaped food of somin insta sechan also said he comments as if he is jealous. When kookmin chemistry grew they never try to take their names together. Like someone said in one of the post they never mentioned about APAN awards. Otherwise they always mention even the small projects of members. They talked about sechan somin advertisement. But they think the big award show was not important to mention about. Lastly I as a kookmin fan want to see more of their interaction maybe on sixth sense or mom's diary. My shipper heart will be fulfilled by these small things also. Best thing they could do for me is if they announce their marriage. 

  • Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Am i the only one who heard in the Preview Episode for Ep561, the scene when Jongkook was in the car, he said 소민이 받았으면 좋겠는데 , meaning that 'I hope Somin will get/receive it'. Not sure if he meant it in a good way or a bad way though. But anyways I'm still happy to see Jongkook mentioning SoMin:happydance:

  • Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

RM-560-0.jpg

Somin who dressed in pink wondered who was this Pink Princess

 

RM-560-1.jpg

Such a coincidence that this man is The Pink Princess. Also such a coincidence he chose that ID on the day when Somin dressed all pink. You can see that he posted his comment on that chat room at 9.59 AM KST.

 

Spoiler

20210621-123656.jpg

Coincidence? Really??? I remember Somin posted this OOTD photo on her IG story earlier that morning (If I'm not wrong, around 8.30AM KST). She posted this most probably before RM filming started Pretty confident he already knew what colour she wore, yet still chose that ID...

 

20210621-111122.jpg

Interestingly, 2 days after ep 560 filming day (2nd June), Somin posted this with that caption. Yes, Sominie. I like pink! Haha. Okay, back to the discussion. Not that I'm implying anything. It is just that 2-3 days, both kinda obsess with pink colour. 

 

Note: The reason why I'm pretty confident he already saw her IG story that morning because I have a feeling that he turn on the notifications on her IG accts. Why I think so? I still remember when she promoted his new song last December. She didn't tag him or use any hashtag but he only took 6 minutes to respond to her post. While he took about an hour or so to thank Haha and JSJ. So, with all posts and notifications congratulated him on that day, the only way he can aware of her post and responded so fast only because of notification alert. That is why I'm quite confident he alreasy saw her IG story that morning.

Spoiler

Screenshot-20210621-205428-Instagram.jpg

He took 54 minutes to respond to Haha. And Haha tagged him and used #김종국

 

Screenshot-20210621-205444-Instagram.jpg

Just 6 minutes needed to reply hers. No tagging, no hashtag yet the response was so fast.

 

  • Like 2
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

@kyoko22, I love that Kookie is the Pink Princess. And that IG post caption by Somin afterwards. Great catch, hehe…

 

hello kitty pink GIF

 

Kookmin & Pink Princess

Spoiler

Pink

 

On the New Year Fortune Telling last year (2020), Jong Kook was told his lucky colors are pink and red. He laughed and then turned to look at Somin. If only she didn’t keep her head down, lol.

 

spacer.png

 

Princess

 

Somin is Princess Aurora.

 

Haha called Somin Princess when they (Haha, Jong Kook and Sechan) called her on My Ugly Duckling.

 

She was also referred to as “Princess” when Kookmin was teamed up with Haha, Ailee and Joon Park (Ep. 522 - Trade King Race).

 

spacer.png

 

  • Like 4
  • Awesome 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/19/2021 at 1:41 AM, anthonio07012 said:

Again, like I said; Kook-Min is the only "loveline" that was not created by SBS and RM show. It's natural because it was So-Min (with KJK) who ignite the name in 2018, although the name was created by PD during their trip to YSC house.


When So-Min joined the family, her role is to support YJS and Kwangsoo, while YSC was supposed to fill in KG spot. That's why on her first day, YJS and KJK immediately addressing her as "Female version of Kwangsoo", but somehow, So-Min does better with her role. That's why we have Kwang-Min Couple in 2017 / 2018, but Kook-Min slowly developing and become a thing in 2018. 
 

See how slowly Kook-Min become closer, again, RM push Min-Chan as new loveline, for no reason at all, and thanks to Se-Chan, some people like us aware something is happening with Kook-Min as KJK suddenly become soft, and turned into "Kookie" whenever he with So-Min, including showing his bias in favor for So-Min. So-Min never force KJK, she supporting him and bring out the best of him.


I don't remember what episode, but I do remember when KJK told Haha and YJS to stop tease Min-Chan as he can see So-Min was tired, dealing with that fake loveline with Se-Chan. Even Se-Chan said that he had to ignore So-Min for couple of days to shut down the rumors between them because his family start to think that Min-Chan is a real thing.


There's a few sign of So-Min "reveal" Kook-Min status.


1. Kook-Min plays BF and GF and debate about their relationship.  So-Min asked her place in KJK's GF list and all of sudden, JK told her that he barely knew her in person, so there's no love yet between them. Watch the members reaction as YJS and Suk Jin were paused for a few minutes, like they just saw a real life BF and GF arguing.


2. Se-Chan looks nervous every time So-Min were forced to do the fake loveline and the first person he look is JK. 


3. Haha immediately told So-Min to cool off when JK choose friend over GF quiz. When JK said that he choose friendship, So-Min immediately show her frustration and Haha told her; "This is the problem. This is not about 'that'. Haha know how close Kook-Min in real life. 
 

4. And of course, Jae-Suk and Suk-Jin also know about Kook-Min. Suk-Jin become So-Min's father figure maybe to protect Kook-Min if any male guest show their interested in her, or if So-Min were forced to do a fake loveline with Se-Chan. Remember how JK was happy when Jae-Suk challenge So-Min's request to partner with one of the male guest, and force Se-Chan to tag with So-Min when two male guest want to partner with her?


For me, Kook-Min is a real thing and that's why I wish RM allow Kook-Min to lead the show like they did in 2019/2020, because I'm confident that Kook-Min know how to low key their relationship and the members cover up for them, and of course, Korean fans love Kook-Min chemistry. 

 

Hi anthonio07012, 

 

I can see where you are coming from. But just to update that RM members are professional and already that LKS's departure is a huge hole to fill in. So everyone is doing their best to chip in for the show. e.g. KJK and SJH already accepting their in-show CP skits on their closeness, or HH and JSJ's new "married cross". I am pretty quite sure that this is to keep the respective portion of audience interested in the show. RM needs the viewership rating.

 

Unfortunately, like you said, the ratings for RM is not doing well. So it is a tough phase for RM. I believe they should not do any lovelines at all and explore on something else. Just let the chemistry between the members stand out naturally. Currently, my most fav CP, YJS-KJK has been on a roll for 2021, so hope they continue to shine.:blush:

 

Meanwhile, continue to enjoy and support the show and the members. I am still skeptical that JSM is KJK's other half, but we all can choose what we want to see or believe in, so i think it is alright for some to believe they are dating and some to believe they are not. As long as we support them, enjoy their chemistry, and not attack/cyber-bully any of them if it turns out otherwise.

 

Thanks. :grin:

 

  • Like 6
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay guys did anyone notice in the next episode preview somin dancing on single ladies she saw especially on jongkook side while moving around back. And at that time lyrics were If you liked it then you should have put a ring on it which means you should marry. I don't know how to put the scene here. If anyone have that scene put it up here.

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

For those that haven't saw today's episode,  you might want to skip as spoilers ahead....

 

Nobody find it weird that KJK will remind Sechan that by playing in a certain way he can be 2nd in ranking ? The only thing that matters from that is JSJ became last, freeing someone from penalty... the change in ranking definitely did not help KJK in anyway....

  • Like 4
  • Awesome 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Spoilers for Kook-Min in Episode 560.

 

Not many Kook-Min moments in this episode as all of the members trying to adjust themselves without Kwangsoo.

 

In this episode, half time of the show, So-min tag with Se-chan and Haha, and only three Kook-Min moments that I caught up.

 

1. When So-Min arrived on set, she immediately walks towards JK and stands next to him.

 

2. So-min seems to be surprised to know that JK uses the Pink Princess ID. She keeps asking JK (off mic); "Oppa, you use that name as your ID name?" Why she was surprised, it's mysterious.

 

3. So-min had no choice but to cover herself by leaning on JK's body as JK didn't even bother to stop JSJ-YSC "fighting". JK didn't even help her but allow her to use his arm for her to lift herself back to her position.

 

In the second half of the show, they change the game and play western world gameplay - cops and gangster.

 

There's not much moment in the second half of the show, as both of them focus on the game. The closest thing when it comes to Kook-Min in the second half is So-min keeps end up with JK even though she was seen trying not to stay close to him. 

  • Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Awesome 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Did JK just text/check his phone when SM arrived? And was it also a coincidence that SM checked/took out something (I couldn’t figure it out if it was a phone or a compact but it would be weird to take out a makeup/mirror while arriving on slate, wouldn’t it?) from her bag? I checked the opening scenes and most probably they used staff phones for the group chatting since these all looked the same only with different colored casings. Anyway, I’m not yet done watching this episode, I just got excited when I noticed the “phone checking” mini scene. :D
 

PS. Heyyy I tried making gif but found it too complicated and embedding photos here are actually also not easy eh! Haha big cheers and thank you to those who can! :piggydance:
 

spacer.png
 

spacer.png

Edited by yunji_min02
  • Like 4
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..