Admin

This is like story for me, hangout with Lee Kwang Soo 

Spoiler

IMG-20210626-110556.jpg

IMG-20210626-110559-1.jpg

IMG-20210626-110601-1.jpg

IMG-20210626-110603-1.jpg

IMG-20210626-110556-1.jpg

Then Lee Kwang Soo say about Hermit 3 years , it weird (now he leaving from RM)

IMG-20210626-111734.jpg

Lee Kwang Soo is Yoo Jae Seok tandem, they are close friend. We wait Busted in 2022, if Lee Kwang Soo Appears, then what going on. It 1 years after accident, then he leaving, if LKS married with Sunbin, then what about Haha with byul, Haha not leave too, it he busy because any program (3 in 2021) then what about Haha in other VS , three years for korea is begin 2019 april after Jongkook concert, in Jongkook concert there are Somin Mother and Jongkook Mother and suddenly Yoo Jae Seok say about Gap 10 years 

The girl with Ponytail

Spoiler

IMG-20210626-110743-1.jpg

IMG-20210626-110745-1.jpg

IMG-20210626-110747-1.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

4 hours ago, Emily Bett said:

Don't feed the troll guys, just report them and move on :phew:

Thank you! By the time I'm reading this thread I don't see the original post, so if no one replies and just reports, it's like it never existed ^^.

Back on-topic, Kookmin is intriguing because while you can see the closeness and chemistry, and I'm leaning towards them being in a relationship, it's not something I would bet on until it's announced lol. If they are indeed dating, there are a lot of things to be worked out when it comes to cast members dating - so they probably won't be announcing anything until they are ready for the next steps.

As KJK is also in MUD, imagine if he does a big reveal for the one on that show, or a proposal scene when he finally graduates MUD! 

I wonder if Somin is serious about going on the Same Bed, Different Dreams show featuring married couples like she promised the SBS lady executive/director(?) lol. I just love seeing Somin so it's great if she does go there ^^.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

10 hours ago, Emily Bett said:

Don't feed the troll guys, just report them and move on :phew:

True, the most important, we have any good kookmin moment, like

1. RM eps 449 and Moms diary 135, this is first time they close, after that, Jongkook change

2. Inseparable bross Gala Premier, remember in big picture about Type of Jongkook girl, he choose close with kwangsoo, In eps 545, Somin talk about go to many kwangsoo Gala premier.

3. Take care of her in television. 

4. When Jongkook talk each other with Somin and Sukjin saw it

5. The most important is that two initiative for something, in eps 508, Jongkook initiative for hold her hand, and Sometime Somin initiative to, it just they are real couple :sweet:

• Like 4
  • Awesome 2

11 hours ago, minahnoona said:

Back on-topic, Kookmin is intriguing because while you can see the closeness and chemistry, and I'm leaning towards them being in a relationship, it's not something I would bet on until it's announced lol. If they are indeed dating, there are a lot of things to be worked out when it comes to cast members dating - so they probably won't be announcing anything until they are ready for the next steps.

Me too. While I strongly believe in their romantic potential, I’m hedging my bets on believing 100% that they’re in a relationship until it’s announced.

I do believe it won’t be So Min who’ll be confirming, if ever. It was her cheating scumbag ex who went public with their relationship status previously, she denied at first.

On Running Man and even outside it, it is never So Min who verbally shares that she is close to Jong Kook. It always comes from Jong Kook himself and others.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

When so min danced her own version of Rollin Rollin, jk was the only one who had an exaggerated reaction the others didnt even mind it. 

In this recent episode, when she danced, he looked as if he's having butterflies in his stomach the way he held on to sechan and when so min demonstrated how she washes her body, while the others just listened to her and didnt even say anything, jk said in panic that he'd rather not see it. 

Someone's imagination would really run wild when it comes to a certain yeoja.

:joy:  

• Like 4
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 3

35 minutes ago, Tiger_loves_Froggie said:

Someone's imagination would really run wild when it comes to a certain yeoja

This certain someone also the one who suddenly got upset with possibility of Somin wearing vest without underneath shirt. This someone also asked Somin would she rather being bite by big mosquito. Oh, I'm blushing just thinking about some of his comments to her :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

Spoilers for Kook-Min in Episode 561

In this episode, RM had to do an indoor game due to Covid restrictions, plus a rainy day.

Suk-jin becomes more popular as the female guest told the viewers that her manager wants her to tag with Suk-jin for screentime as Suk-jin's name was trending in Korea Variety Show.

1. Kook-Min roasting Suk-jin just like they did in IG.

2. Dance Game was a bit boring until So-min joined the game. When So-min joined the game, everyone gets excited as Suk-jin also set up his dance. Joong Kook was seeing too eager to join them / wanting to shout at her don't overdo the sexy dance move, and YJS told him that it looks like "father in law and daughter in law having fun." There you can see JK (kind of) satisfied with the answer and cool off.

3. When they play the "Truth and Lie" game, So-min shares how she showered, only Joong Kook responds to her story as he immediately told her; "I don't want to know the details". 

4. The majority of members vote So-min get punishment - they made her the new "Kwangsoo" and she was upset about it (because PD also votes her) She was seen walking straight to Joong Kook and asked him in a serious tone; asking him if he votes her too - of course, JK vote her because it was shown in the trailer but both he and Haha denied her accusations. LOL. But in the end, she just laughing about it and have fun with her "father-in-law." LOL.

Edited by anthonio07012
Fix the error
  • Like 5
  • Awesome 1

@Tiger_loves_Froggie Similar strong reaction to when Sechan was too close to Somin during the Three Meals for Jae Suk race.

:kiss_wink:

This episode (Ep. 561), that thigh squeeze to Sechan must’ve been strong, it looks like Se Chan yelped, lol.

@Rahayu Muktiayu It was this episode! No wonder the team shirt color looks familiar. It’s nice that Somin is making memories with her “father-in-law” and… Kookie, hehe.

@AB_fan Thanks for the level-headed insight.

Same here, I love both of them as individuals and would support them whether or not this ship sinks.

I’m thrilled at ‘coincidences’ but would never be presumptuous enough to harass So Min or Jong Kook - like comment on their personal accounts asking when they’ll get married or please be a real couple, etc. I respect Kookmin’s boundaries. 

I’m glad we have an online hangout for Kookmin and it’s pretty nice, despite non-shipper trolls stalking this place. The moderators are active in removing posts that violate rules too (e.g. off-topic posts that mention other people to compare).

It would be nice if the same environment applies to other platforms. This place is a Kookmin oasis. (*cue Almost Paradise song*)

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

6 minutes ago, ashima mahajan said:

@Tiger_loves_Froggieso true. I also noticed that. Not comparing I just saw the difference just want to point it out for kookmin shippers. When jihyo came to dance he didn't watched jihyo for even a single second not even sukjin. At that time he was only watching the television infront of him. But when somin came he was laughing enjoying watching her dance having fun as can be seen in @MandelBrotgif. Also the shower question nobody ask him but when it comes for somin he always have his point of view just like when somin saying she will wear the jacket on bare skin jonk kook frowned like a possesive boyfriend. And also he gave punishment to somin also l. Did anybody noticed when the punishment announced for somin sechan and jongkook got panicked and sechan watched jongkook it was like he was saying in eyes hyung what will happen to you your girlfriend is angry and you voted for her.

Joong Kook, Haha, Jae-suk, and PD, all vote for So-min to get penalty. So-min knew it when she looks at Haha and Joong Kook's smirk face. That's why she said that she will never trust Haha again. LOL. Notice that she immediately move towards Joong Kook and asked him if he do it or not. It was Joong Kook who told her to calm down and asked Se-Chan to calm her down after she refuses to accept the vote. So-min knew her "brothers" will make her their new "Kwangsoo" since none of them willing to get punishment unless it was a fair game. She even warned them before the show ended.

In Dance Game, everyone waiting for So-min as they knew she can change the mood with her "crazy attitude", and they were right. They just chill out when the female guest and Ji Hyo play the game but then get excited when So-min joined the game and drastically changes the mood as YJS, Suk-Jin, and Joong Kook are also excited about playing the game.

You can see Suk-jin was exhausted when he played with the second female guest and Ji Hyo after spending too much of his energy in the first round, but all of sudden he regains his energy when So-min joined the game.

So-min was given license by PD to do a mild Rated 15 show if the timing was right. LOL. 

• Like 3

@ashima mahajan Please remove all references on how Jong Kook treats other people he is shipped with in contrast to how he’s interacting with Somin.

This will devolve into Kookmin vs *insert other ships*. Let’s just focus on how Kookmin interacts but not describe it in contrast to other ships.

For example, you have Jong Kook’s thread. You wouldn’t mention another celebrity to compare and contrast on his thread, right? That’s off-topic and possibly inflammatory.

As stated in the rules, do not mention irrelevant couples, especially to compare to how our ship is doing:

4. Do not engage in off-topic conversations.

If you'd like to discuss / post off-topic conversations (i.e. chit-chats / greetings / discussions about irrelevant couples), do so through personal message or where else more appropriate. Posts that don't abide by this rule may be subject to deletion without notice.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, ashima mahajan said:

Did anybody noticed when the punishment announced for somin sechan and jongkook got panicked and sechan watched jongkook it was like he was saying in eyes hyung what will happen to you your girlfriend is angry and you voted for her.

yeahh! This part is edited, JSM goes directly to KJK and asks him. I will try to put a GIF later

• Like 5

I am laugh with this girl with a name Jeon Somin, honestly what the call the girl always avoiding Jongkook, but in the end they together, like one team or Anything in real life :lol:, in Ask Us Anything fortuneteller, she always say No when Janghoon match her with Jongkook , but i dont know in the end or real life :joy:, i remember in Japanese drama, the girl always avoided her friend (it a man), then that girl finding this friend a girlfriend (Just like Jongkook with Somin) same with her friend too, he find his friend a boyfriend, and the end of drama, they married together 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

On 7/4/2021 at 1:55 PM, MandelBrot said:

EP 562: some little moments of Kookmin.

Reveal hidden contents

the 

look at Somin... :D

lol, sominie

The 2nd gif tho! :Pandabulous: Had SM been a little late on stepping out, it might’ve been a different clip. ;)

3rd and 4th gifs show how they’re comfortable with skinship. I don’t remember specifically what ep was it but there was one time SM was shown feeling JK’s arms (or was it his chest? I can’t remember sorry :sweatingbullets:)

SM’s story about her “one-sided”, novel-like romantic story about her neighbor guy friend seems sus to me :lol: but I liked what she said that she’s not the type who falls in love at first sight rather get attracted to a guy she dislikes first then looks at JK’s side for a fleeting sec before looking at SC and HH’s side. I find it interesting that the details of her romantic story with this “neighbor friend” don’t seem to patch well with one another. :P She mentioned she’s receiving text msgs from him late at night and then tells them they don’t know each other well.  Then JK asks her “Is it ok for you to talk about him on a TV show?” just right after HH asked “Do we know him?”. :ph34r: I couldn’t think of any line that would fit the situation but #TreadLightly :lol:

Anyway, I get it that her story might be long so they’ve decided to cut and clip it to show the summary. I just find it funny when the guys said she’s practically writing a novel but they were really interested on her story specially JK (with his I-know-something-but-this-is-interesting- careful smile) until she “slips” and mentions “Noona, ga!”, he then lightens up and smiles broadly. :lol:

I love this episode even if it’s just pure chatting, I love that they could talk on for hours about RM’s story and theirs too. I almost teared up with their supposedly last episode and fan meeting in Thailand. I’m excited for next week’s episode, I think it will have some thriller vibes to it like the scarecrow episode last year! B)

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote gifs. Thanks!
  • Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2