[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

Just now, Rahayu Muktiayu said:

So how about Jongkook and Somin? Remember they are seriously?. I dont want they are center or loveline in one variety show. Remember in real life Somin and Jongkook is very close, Jongkook never say she is sister or one family in RM, Jongkook see Somin just like Jongkook and Kwangsoo, but different is, Jongkook can Married with Somin. I dont want they are center in RM, beside i dont want Jongkook and Somin family get attack from haters 

Like I said; Koreans love Kook-Min because of their chemistry. To avoid the low rating, sometimes they need to be creative and do something unpredictable. Kook-Min has that chemistry that can keep the momentum.

We just don't know how Kook-Min present themselves in front of the screen after Kwangsoo's departure, and if Kook-Min choose to show their true colors, I believe that Korean viewers demand more of them. It's been 5 years, hating So-Min will be no make sense now as she done nothing wrong or create controversial topic. That's why Koreans love and protect her from haters. Only newcomers or some idiot loves to hate her by using SJH name. True Ji Hyo and KJK's fans love her. Even Ji Hyo laughing their nonsense about her and Joong Kook will be married. 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, anthonio07012 said:

Like I said; Koreans love Kook-Min because of their chemistry. To avoid the low rating,

2 Day 1 Night, no woman, is that low ratings, i dont think so. It all about a game, interaction other members. Right know Jongkook and Somin is closer in real life, it private for them, that why all member never tease that two, because they know, remember Kwangmin, MC. All members always teasing them, and then what. In real life they are just like a friend

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Rahayu Muktiayu said:

2 Day 1 Night, no woman, is that low ratings, i dont think so. It all about a game, interaction other members. Right know Jongkook and Somin is closer in real life, it private for them, that why all member never tease that two, because they know, remember Kwangmin, MC. All members always teasing them, and then what. In real life they are just like a friend

Again, like I said; Kook-Min is the only "loveline" that was not created by SBS and RM show. It's natural because it was So-Min (with KJK) who ignite the name in 2018, although the name was created by PD during their trip to YSC house.

When So-Min joined the family, her role is to support YJS and Kwangsoo, while YSC was supposed to fill in KG spot. That's why on her first day, YJS and KJK immediately addressing her as "Female version of Kwangsoo", but somehow, So-Min does better with her role. That's why we have Kwang-Min Couple in 2017 / 2018, but Kook-Min slowly developing and become a thing in 2018. 

See how slowly Kook-Min become closer, again, RM push Min-Chan as new loveline, for no reason at all, and thanks to Se-Chan, some people like us aware something is happening with Kook-Min as KJK suddenly become soft, and turned into "Kookie" whenever he with So-Min, including showing his bias in favor for So-Min. So-Min never force KJK, she supporting him and bring out the best of him.

I don't remember what episode, but I do remember when KJK told Haha and YJS to stop tease Min-Chan as he can see So-Min was tired, dealing with that fake loveline with Se-Chan. Even Se-Chan said that he had to ignore So-Min for couple of days to shut down the rumors between them because his family start to think that Min-Chan is a real thing.

There's a few sign of So-Min "reveal" Kook-Min status.

1. Kook-Min plays BF and GF and debate about their relationship.  So-Min asked her place in KJK's GF list and all of sudden, JK told her that he barely knew her in person, so there's no love yet between them. Watch the members reaction as YJS and Suk Jin were paused for a few minutes, like they just saw a real life BF and GF arguing.

2. Se-Chan looks nervous every time So-Min were forced to do the fake loveline and the first person he look is JK. 

3. Haha immediately told So-Min to cool off when JK choose friend over GF quiz. When JK said that he choose friendship, So-Min immediately show her frustration and Haha told her; "This is the problem. This is not about 'that'. Haha know how close Kook-Min in real life. 

4. And of course, Jae-Suk and Suk-Jin also know about Kook-Min. Suk-Jin become So-Min's father figure maybe to protect Kook-Min if any male guest show their interested in her, or if So-Min were forced to do a fake loveline with Se-Chan. Remember how JK was happy when Jae-Suk challenge So-Min's request to partner with one of the male guest, and force Se-Chan to tag with So-Min when two male guest want to partner with her?

For me, Kook-Min is a real thing and that's why I wish RM allow Kook-Min to lead the show like they did in 2019/2020, because I'm confident that Kook-Min know how to low key their relationship and the members cover up for them, and of course, Korean fans love Kook-Min chemistry. 

• Like 2
  • Unamused 1

I do want Kookmin to team up but not as a loveline. That limits both of them as entertainers, they are skilled enough not to rely on it.

Jong Kook killed it during the Three Meals for Jae Suk Race by playing up a loyal bodyguard character. The narrative his roleplay character took, with Jong Kook as bodyguard -> noble -> doing the penalty is fantastic. All that without a loveline.

So Min is funny and quirky even without playing the Love Frog aspect. She has chemistry with all the members, she’s an all-around chemistry fairy.

I have theories on the current dynamics Running Man is exploring and/or focusing on but it’s off-topic to elaborate further. Personally, based on editing choices and Kookmin’s onscreen actions, I expect the same amount of just a few unintentional and natural Kookmin crumbs we’ve been getting.

Running Man 559

Just the last episode - we have Kookmin right smack in the middle seated together on the cruise and while eating pork belly + chicken soup. This is not intentional on Kookmin’s part, for them to be seated together - it was the seating position left for them by other members.

And even if they were seated together, it’s shot so that only one of them is included, never together on close shots. When Kookmin conversed with each other, they’re never shown, it’s background conversation.

The one time Kookmin was shot together closely (when Jong Kook comments it’s thanks to Kwangsoo that they’re there) - once Somin notices the camera on them, she immediately shifts on her seat to talk to others instead of responding to Jong Kook, lol. Notice how Jong Kook shifts his head away in sync as well.

spacer.png

• Like 5

On 6/19/2021 at 12:41 AM, anthonio07012 said:

Korean fans love Kook-Min chemistry. 

I dont want Kookmin famous in korean but with koreanfans love their chemistry i agree , because i know Jongkook, he seriously with her about marriage, and then they can go to everywhere when they date, coffe date, eat together in park, happy together in Han rivers, go together in Haha Family, no one know that 2 people is Kim Jongkook and Jeon Somin, and the end they Married (my hope and Maybe Yoo Jae Seok too when he say Announcement Marriage). I dont care the other shipper say that imposible Jongkook married with Somin, She is Ugly, no respect with old members, desperate girl and manymore. I am happy right know. Let be naturally, sometime Somin is good comunication with Jongkook, talk together, just like Kim Jongkook not alone just like in before Somin to be a members, i believe Jongkook fans and Somin fans want naturally than they are to be center, loveline story or anything

And the end when Jongkook have youtube with name GymJongkook, i hope Jongkook colaborate with Wookmin

IMG-20210620-102558-539-1.jpg

Credit darealme_1

Spoiler

S10620-122948-1.jpg

Their father in instagram and Happy Father Day

Spoiler

IMG-20210620-124536-1.jpg

IMG-20210620-124529-1.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 2

RM-560-0.jpg

Somin who dressed in pink wondered who was this Pink Princess

RM-560-1.jpg

Such a coincidence that this man is The Pink Princess. Also such a coincidence he chose that ID on the day when Somin dressed all pink. You can see that he posted his comment on that chat room at 9.59 AM KST.

Spoiler

20210621-123656.jpg

Coincidence? Really??? I remember Somin posted this OOTD photo on her IG story earlier that morning (If I'm not wrong, around 8.30AM KST). She posted this most probably before RM filming started Pretty confident he already knew what colour she wore, yet still chose that ID...

20210621-111122.jpg

Interestingly, 2 days after ep 560 filming day (2nd June), Somin posted this with that caption. Yes, Sominie. I like pink! Haha. Okay, back to the discussion. Not that I'm implying anything. It is just that 2-3 days, both kinda obsess with pink colour. 

Note: The reason why I'm pretty confident he already saw her IG story that morning because I have a feeling that he turn on the notifications on her IG accts. Why I think so? I still remember when she promoted his new song last December. She didn't tag him or use any hashtag but he only took 6 minutes to respond to her post. While he took about an hour or so to thank Haha and JSJ. So, with all posts and notifications congratulated him on that day, the only way he can aware of her post and responded so fast only because of notification alert. That is why I'm quite confident he alreasy saw her IG story that morning.

Spoiler

Screenshot-20210621-205428-Instagram.jpg

He took 54 minutes to respond to Haha. And Haha tagged him and used #김종국

Screenshot-20210621-205444-Instagram.jpg

Just 6 minutes needed to reply hers. No tagging, no hashtag yet the response was so fast.

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

@kyoko22, I love that Kookie is the Pink Princess. And that IG post caption by Somin afterwards. Great catch, hehe…

hello kitty pink GIF

Kookmin & Pink Princess

Spoiler

Pink

On the New Year Fortune Telling last year (2020), Jong Kook was told his lucky colors are pink and red. He laughed and then turned to look at Somin. If only she didn’t keep her head down, lol.

spacer.png

Princess

Somin is Princess Aurora.

Haha called Somin Princess when they (Haha, Jong Kook and Sechan) called her on My Ugly Duckling.

She was also referred to as “Princess” when Kookmin was teamed up with Haha, Ailee and Joon Park (Ep. 522 - Trade King Race).

spacer.png

• Like 4
  • Awesome 3

On 6/19/2021 at 1:41 AM, anthonio07012 said:

Again, like I said; Kook-Min is the only "loveline" that was not created by SBS and RM show. It's natural because it was So-Min (with KJK) who ignite the name in 2018, although the name was created by PD during their trip to YSC house.

When So-Min joined the family, her role is to support YJS and Kwangsoo, while YSC was supposed to fill in KG spot. That's why on her first day, YJS and KJK immediately addressing her as "Female version of Kwangsoo", but somehow, So-Min does better with her role. That's why we have Kwang-Min Couple in 2017 / 2018, but Kook-Min slowly developing and become a thing in 2018. 

See how slowly Kook-Min become closer, again, RM push Min-Chan as new loveline, for no reason at all, and thanks to Se-Chan, some people like us aware something is happening with Kook-Min as KJK suddenly become soft, and turned into "Kookie" whenever he with So-Min, including showing his bias in favor for So-Min. So-Min never force KJK, she supporting him and bring out the best of him.

I don't remember what episode, but I do remember when KJK told Haha and YJS to stop tease Min-Chan as he can see So-Min was tired, dealing with that fake loveline with Se-Chan. Even Se-Chan said that he had to ignore So-Min for couple of days to shut down the rumors between them because his family start to think that Min-Chan is a real thing.

There's a few sign of So-Min "reveal" Kook-Min status.

1. Kook-Min plays BF and GF and debate about their relationship.  So-Min asked her place in KJK's GF list and all of sudden, JK told her that he barely knew her in person, so there's no love yet between them. Watch the members reaction as YJS and Suk Jin were paused for a few minutes, like they just saw a real life BF and GF arguing.

2. Se-Chan looks nervous every time So-Min were forced to do the fake loveline and the first person he look is JK. 

3. Haha immediately told So-Min to cool off when JK choose friend over GF quiz. When JK said that he choose friendship, So-Min immediately show her frustration and Haha told her; "This is the problem. This is not about 'that'. Haha know how close Kook-Min in real life. 

4. And of course, Jae-Suk and Suk-Jin also know about Kook-Min. Suk-Jin become So-Min's father figure maybe to protect Kook-Min if any male guest show their interested in her, or if So-Min were forced to do a fake loveline with Se-Chan. Remember how JK was happy when Jae-Suk challenge So-Min's request to partner with one of the male guest, and force Se-Chan to tag with So-Min when two male guest want to partner with her?

For me, Kook-Min is a real thing and that's why I wish RM allow Kook-Min to lead the show like they did in 2019/2020, because I'm confident that Kook-Min know how to low key their relationship and the members cover up for them, and of course, Korean fans love Kook-Min chemistry. 

Hi anthonio07012, 

I can see where you are coming from. But just to update that RM members are professional and already that LKS's departure is a huge hole to fill in. So everyone is doing their best to chip in for the show. e.g. KJK and SJH already accepting their in-show CP skits on their closeness, or HH and JSJ's new "married cross". I am pretty quite sure that this is to keep the respective portion of audience interested in the show. RM needs the viewership rating.

Unfortunately, like you said, the ratings for RM is not doing well. So it is a tough phase for RM. I believe they should not do any lovelines at all and explore on something else. Just let the chemistry between the members stand out naturally. Currently, my most fav CP, YJS-KJK has been on a roll for 2021, so hope they continue to shine.:blush:

Meanwhile, continue to enjoy and support the show and the members. I am still skeptical that JSM is KJK's other half, but we all can choose what we want to see or believe in, so i think it is alright for some to believe they are dating and some to believe they are not. As long as we support them, enjoy their chemistry, and not attack/cyber-bully any of them if it turns out otherwise.

Thanks. :grin:

• Like 6
  • Love 1

For those that haven't saw today's episode,  you might want to skip as spoilers ahead....

Nobody find it weird that KJK will remind Sechan that by playing in a certain way he can be 2nd in ranking ? The only thing that matters from that is JSJ became last, freeing someone from penalty... the change in ranking definitely did not help KJK in anyway....

• Like 4
  • Awesome 2

Spoilers for Kook-Min in Episode 560.

Not many Kook-Min moments in this episode as all of the members trying to adjust themselves without Kwangsoo.

In this episode, half time of the show, So-min tag with Se-chan and Haha, and only three Kook-Min moments that I caught up.

1. When So-Min arrived on set, she immediately walks towards JK and stands next to him.

2. So-min seems to be surprised to know that JK uses the Pink Princess ID. She keeps asking JK (off mic); "Oppa, you use that name as your ID name?" Why she was surprised, it's mysterious.

3. So-min had no choice but to cover herself by leaning on JK's body as JK didn't even bother to stop JSJ-YSC "fighting". JK didn't even help her but allow her to use his arm for her to lift herself back to her position.

In the second half of the show, they change the game and play western world gameplay - cops and gangster.

There's not much moment in the second half of the show, as both of them focus on the game. The closest thing when it comes to Kook-Min in the second half is So-min keeps end up with JK even though she was seen trying not to stay close to him. 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Awesome 1

Did JK just text/check his phone when SM arrived? And was it also a coincidence that SM checked/took out something (I couldn’t figure it out if it was a phone or a compact but it would be weird to take out a makeup/mirror while arriving on slate, wouldn’t it?) from her bag? I checked the opening scenes and most probably they used staff phones for the group chatting since these all looked the same only with different colored casings. Anyway, I’m not yet done watching this episode, I just got excited when I noticed the “phone checking” mini scene. :D

PS. Heyyy I tried making gif but found it too complicated and embedding photos here are actually also not easy eh! Haha big cheers and thank you to those who can! :piggydance:

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by yunji_min02
  • Like 4
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 2

@Davidqi22 I wish the editors showed the points after each round or the police changed. But for sure, Jong Kook helped change the positions on who will be receiving the penalty.

It reminds me of the Heart Signal Race - Jong Kook also involved himself but to make sure JSJ and Somin fail, making them face the penalty, lol.

Jong Kook also made sure she was safe from the penalty during the “Penthouse” episode.

So unpredictable. That’s what makes Kookmin chemistry interesting.

Cat Illustration GIF by Bu2ma

Next ep, he wants Somin to be it. Not sure what that is, but he’s focused on her again.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Should Yoo Jae-suk recommend So-min to be permanent members of the Village Survival show? With Joong Kook become busier with his non RM show, I think that So-min also able to lead the Village Survival show with YJS. I'm may sound selfish but after So-min left the show, the rating dropped -0.5% and never hit the 3% mark. 

Also, I do notice that the current So-min is holding back her "Harley Quinn" persona in RM after she takes a break from the show, last year. This unpredictable So-min persona is currently active in Sixth Sense. Maybe I'm thinking too much, but I believe that So-min holding back her "Harley Quinn" persona because Joong Kook didn't like it?

Like, if Kook-Min becomes a real thing, it makes sense why the current So-min is different from the 2018/2019 Somin. One of the reasons why Kook-Min become the highlight of the year is because So-min and Joong Kook loves to tease each other. Now, the way their interactions with each other also different. In 2018/2019, these two can't talk peacefully and always bicker when they have a chance to do it. Now, it's different. In Episode 560, So-min didn't hold back her frustration with Joong Kook when he picks the same room to hide. She acts like a GF, who is disappointed with her BF for ruining the game.

"Tiger Joong Kook" usually defending his decision and shows his toughness when someone questioning his decision, but now, especially when it comes to the current So-min, he becomes more gentle and speaks calmly even though he didn't like it when So-min harshly questioning his decision.

Current So-min also becomes more sensitive if Joong Kook disagrees with her. I don't remember what episodes but Joong Kook is angry at So-min when So-min said that her opening dress was supposed to be sexy but she can't do it because producers won't allow her to do it. When Joong Kook shows his anger, So-min immediately told Joong Kook that he acts like an old man. LOL.

Does anyone notice the changes in Kook-Min?

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, luffy123abc said:

The ratings didn't go down when Somin wasn't part of the show. She's not being as energetic as she used to be before her break because of all the haters that bullied her. Jong Kook's being gentle with just about everyone. BTW you guys keep saying Jong Kook and JSM are dating but in episode 426, JSM even says Jong Kook and her are the national siblings. The episode when Cha Tae Hyun guests, she says she's Jong Kook's best friend in the show. 

my comment will get deleted so idc but im not hating. Just pointing out facts. 

Go and check Village Survival, Season 2 rating. Clearly from the records, Episode 1 and Episode 2 have the highest rating in all 8 / 10 episodes, where So-min was invited as the guest.

Episode 426? That was from 2018. You still using the year that JSM and KJK still trying to work out their bond as RM family and also, in 2018, Kwang-Min is still active. After Kwang-Min broke up, JSM was forced to do a love line with YSC in Mid-2018 through 2019.

Kook-Min becomes closer after So-min brings her parents (with YJS and Kwangsoo) to attend the KJK solo concert. No surprise because So-min is Joong Kook's fangirl when JK still part of Turbo. Go and watch episode 449 where YJS told everyone that So-min's mother accepts Joong Kook as son-in-law if they decide to date in real life. YJS also told everyone that Joong Kook already met So-min's parents, face to face.

Of course, So-min denied the rumors because it's not appropriate for her to confirm the relationship. Even Song Ji Hyo and Jessi, they denied the rumors because it's not appropriate. The rumors need to be confirmed by JK himself. Ji Hyo and Jessi, both denied the nonsense rumors in front of JK's mother's face. Ji Hyo and JK, for many years they keep telling RM fans that they are not dating and it won't work because they close as siblings, while with So-min, sometimes Kook-Min just laughs about it without answering the question, especially JK. If JK can respond fastly and deny it when it comes to Ji Hyo, why he keeps muting when the questions relate to So-min?

Sometimes, fandom forgets that these two are human beings who can change their mind-heart, opinion on someone, and feelings after years of working together. The beauty of Kook-Min, they feel and look natural. No one force. That's a fact. JK can choose whoever he want, but now, we focus on Kook-Min. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2