[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

I am planning on uploading another kookmin video but I don't know what song to choose. I am thinking it's you by henry but I am still not sure so can I have your suggestions? 

• Like 6

4 hours ago, 9012 said:

I am planning on uploading another kookmin video but I don't know what song to choose. I am thinking it's you by henry but I am still not sure so can I have your suggestions? 

Hihi not sure if you will like these songs some are OST's that I would like to hear while watching kookmin :D

Barabom - Ouioui

Am I inlove - Vromance (Strongwoman DBS ost) 

Second Confession - BTOB 

Don't go home - Eyear and aries 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

30 minutes ago, VanillaIcecream said:

Hihi not sure if you will like these songs some are OST's that I would like to hear while watching kookmin :D

Barabom - Ouioui

Am I inlove - Vromance (Strongwoman DBS ost) 

Second Confession - BTOB 

Don't go home - Eyear and aries 

Thank you so much for your suggestions! I'll surely choose from these songs. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

@Aaa Aaaa Welcome & happy Kookmin shipping!

Champion Welcome Aboard GIF by Simon Super Rabbit

I wish Kookmin a strong and thriving relationship.

I agree with @Rahayu Muktiayu, marriage is probably the only announcement either Jong Kook or Somin will make regarding (serious) relationships.

Somin has mentioned she will only announce her marriage, iirc.

Jong Kook is really private about his romantic relationships too. Same with Somin, he won’t announce until marriage. He even advised on Running Man to a guest couple to say they’re just good friends, because (TV) film is forever, lol.

Spoiler

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

My hopeful Kookmin delulu related to this is Jong Kook announcing he’s really close to Somin on the Honeybee episode. It’s not part of a skit, they’re not promoted as a loveline, why even declare it???

Jongmin was even suspicious of Kookmin, it was Haha who answered that Kookmin are really close to each other.

Then there’s the bold declaration of Jong Kook that he will take care of Somin via her stand-in. As is in “I”, not “we” and linking arms with her stand-in! If that isn’t romantic, I don’t know what that is. And no one teased him about it.

I wasn’t really able to focus on Kookmin so much on this week’s episode, Kwangsoo’s departure hit me harder than I expected. I’m gonna miss him so much. I wish him well and hope he can come back in the future, if ever.

That’s why I appreciate Kookmin creators who upload and share gifs/videos. Thank you so much, @MandelBrot @Rahayu Muktiayu !

@9012, I look forward to the Kookmin video you’re creating! 

That Kookminstagram moment shared by @Rahayu Muktiayu above got my Kookmin shipper heart thrilled - I was online on IG at that time and Kookmin posted within seconds of each other, as in the same minute!!! Coincidences like that be really fueling my Kookmin energy!

I Love You Smile GIF by corgiyolk

Bopil PD has mentioned that “they’re planning to show a better chemistry between current members”.

It’s gonna be interesting but based on the current trend, I expect we’ll get little Kookmin moments like these in upcoming episodes.

For example: I was happy to see the Baby Trio (Haha & Kookmin) for a foot volleyball game. Thanks to this team-up, this is the only Kookmin direct interaction alone this episode - you can clearly hear Kookmin talking about how it’s funny but it’s shot so far away you can barely discern their faces and expressions, lol.

It’s the reverse of the Kookmin moment in the previous Mongdol Blind Date episode - Kookmin up close on their own but they’re muted.

See but not hear. Hear but not see. I find it funny. They’re not a loveline (thank goodness because loveline = just business, nothing personal) so let’s appreciate the sweet and precious Kookmin crumbs we get.

This one is my favorite (thanks, @MandelBrot)! Up close and happy together. The matching hearts on their shirts is a lovely bonus!

spacer.png

• Like 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

Is it only me who felt giddy on how Jongkook said ''it'd be too tiring'' not sure if that is the correct translation but it was like ''..... himnika?''. around (time stamp) 52:42 (Question about who they will choose to hang out with after shoot) 

Full of cuteness in his voice :wub: its like telling her not to misunderstood. :glee:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

So I asked for song suggestions in here for kookmin fmv and I liked barabom but I suddenly thought of just the way you are by bruno mars. I am still thinking, though. I just want to say it here out of respect for that person who suggested in here. Don't worry, friend! I'll use one of the songs you suggested for my next vid ^_^ 

• Like 5

It is hard enough that they purposely distancing themselves in front of camera.

EP-558-1.jpg

Thank you MandelBrot for this. When I streamed yesterday, I couldn't see where was Somin.  Another proof that they intentionally distancing themselves in front of camera. Except for JSJ who slept in the room, all 7 members can be seen in this frame. Yet the other 5 gave kookmin space and left them alone.

It is even harder when YJS separated them apart the few times JK showed his favour to Somin. 

Spoiler

EP-558-2.jpg

JSJ complained because Somin put chilies in hotteok. At this moment, YJS just watched silently at the upper corner right side of this frame.

EP-558-3.jpgJK scolded JSJ. Good job JK! Indeed, just let Somin be. If you are not even helping, you don't have any right to complain this and that. 

EP-558-4.jpg

YJS called JK and asked him to exercise. Smooth move to distance JK from Somin. This is nothing new actually. YJS prevented JK to invest on Somin in Tazza 2 episode. I think there are few other scenes but nothing come to my mind right now. 

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, darkzerus said:

wow that look from head to toe that kjk made, when sechan was behind jsm

Exactly!..he looked kinda angry...but he was one of the ChanMin LL supporters at the beginning isn't he??:smirk:....

Lately he seems a bit more protective with her when SeChan is near her...I bet sometimes KJK must feel a bit frustrated because he can't be near her or be more affectionate with her or the fact she is supposed to play " the romantic frog role" with some male guest but never with him....and the fact that lately JSM is looking so beautiful,pretty and cute is not helping him to control his emotions or reactions...

• Like 4
  • Awesome 5
  • Wiggle 3
  • Blob 1

Remember how we talked about Kookmin’s shared love of good food? This episode is a dream come true for me as a Kookmin shipper - we get to see them prepare, cook, and eat together. As an added bonus, it’s with the Running Man family!

Thanks to Jee Seok Jin sleeping during breaktime, we get to see Kookmin spending the free time they have on their own. As expected, it’s shot creatively - this time, so low and far away they’re barely visible, lol. It took me seconds to even find Somin.

spacer.png

I’m sorry but I found Jong Kook’s outburst pretty funny. The other members were mildly teasing Chanmin but here we have Jong Kook cursing out in contrast.

@kyoko22 Lord Yu making Bodyguard Kim and the other servants run laps was a smooth transition from that scene. He then ate Somin’s fusion hotteok all by himself afterwards but we do get to see Jong Kook grabbing a bite.

@RunningGirl7686 On My Ugly Duckling, Jong Kook said that he wants to find a nice woman for Se Chan (words to that effect) and mentioned one of his nieces instead.

Speaking of Sechan, I just noticed this interesting moment while rewatching the Prison Tofu episode. Why is Sechan’s immediate reaction to look at Jong Kook when Kwangsoo jokingly proposed to Somin???

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2

JK enjoyed green onion pancake made by Chef Jeon.

558-1.jpg

Preparing for the first bite.

558-2.jpg

A big first bite.

Spoiler

558-3.jpg

558-4.jpg

One more time.

558-5.jpg

Left the rest for others who hadn't have a taste yet. Note, it is really green onion pancake. Not cabbage pancake made by JH. 

Somin really showcased her cooking talent here. 

• Like 8
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1

NEW KOOKMIN VIDEO IS UP! please, kindly watch it on youtube since I don't know if the views will still count if you watched it here. I hope you'll enjoy watching this! Have a nice day, everyone!

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 2