[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

hi everyone, after months of being a silent reader, i finally created an account to join the discussion. :waves:

I just realized that JK always bites his lips whenever he scolds somin or when he reacts about something related to JSM.. he goes "yah!" or "aish" then bites his lip.. e.g. this episode when Haha said "kiss her" and the episode when SJH pulled somin's hair during the 'cuddle' game. I believe there are many other instances but it just caught my attention because whenever I see that strong reaction from JK, it's always towards JSM.

i just find it amusing :sparklyeyes:

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 3
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

EVENT: 50 Things You Learn From A Korean Drama

Have you ever tried to explain to your friends and family why you watch k-dramas? What is it that makes them so unique?

Chingus, now is your chance to help us compile a list of what you have learned from watching Korean dramas. :partyblob:

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

I AM SO LATE TO THE PARTY 'CAUSE I JUST FINISHED WATCHING THE EPISODE DESPITE OF MY BUSY SCHEDULE. I forced myself to watch it so I will not be spoiled by posts on here and on IG which I badly want to read, despite of the fact that I have a whole week of exams. 

Anyway, I just want to say that the whole episode is SO FUNNY!!! like I never laughed as hard in previous episodes but this one is just GOLD! The guests specially the married one is so funny and also his laugh is contagious.

About kookmin, I first saw the ig post about the shoulder kiss or when somin rest her chin on kjk's shoulder and it brought me excitement. Idk but during the whole episode, they just give off this couple vibes. So many suspicous things happened between the two of them. 

1. KJK seemed to always look at somin. Like he always comments and mentions her name. Somin is so pretty in the latest episode so we can't really blame him. HAHAHA 

2. The shoulder 'kiss' that happened suddenly. I mean, somin does not have any reason to that. And if you will observe, kjk is uncomfortable. Not because he doesn't want it, but because they are at work and there are cameras rolling. Kjk is both uncomfortable and blushing (His face turned red lololol). And may I remind you about somin's father in law, JSJ's reaction during that happening? He was smiling like a proud father.

3. In one segment where they will push the red light, the scenario given to them is about a girl dating someone OLDER than her. She also said that her boyfriend is her SUPERIOR. When this part was mentioned, somin seems like she relates A LOT to the girl. Her reactions tell that. 

4. In the last game, jsm and kjk were also suspicious. When it's kjk's team to show somin their suggestions, somin asked if her ideal type (I forgot the name but he was the one who was matched against sechan), whom she was dating not exclusively, as what kjk's team suggest, pats her head or texts her every hour. Why is this sus? It's because it seems like the guy they are referring to is already kjk and not the actor. It's because somin has already those ideas on her head and it seems like they both understand each other's thoughts. And mind you, the word, "Not dating exclusively". Also, when kjk said that they should go to somin's emotions and came up with that suggestion, it gave a vibe of "will you choose me whom you can't date publicly or will you choose sechan?" Delulu? Maybe. But I know you get my point and you certainly felt this.

5. And last, it's also sus that kjk did not watch at somin's skit with the guests at all. He only focused on his whiteboard while resting his arm at back of jihyo's chair, which of course made another spartace moment, together with the ball that was obviously planned. Anyway, if he does not feel uncomfortable, then why can't he watch properly unlike what he did when it's jihyo's turn? If somin is really just like a sibling or colleague, then why can't he look at the skit which is actually really good since somin and the guests had good chemistry?

Somin seems like she is the one who can't control her emotions but she is actually good at hiding her privacy. She is open to public but actually a good keeper of secret. Sometimes, she gets clumsy but I think she is better in hiding than kjk. 

Kjk on the other hand, seems like the more professional but can't actually control his emotions well. He might be able to hide his secrets but how can you hide it if you see each other almost every week? And that running man seems like not a workplace anymore, it's like a home to the members already. 

I'm not saying that their actually dating. But nowadays, a lot is happening and they continously give off the couple vibes. From their ig stories, up to the episodes. I am sorry for the long post. I am just happy and excited to share my thoughts. 

I hope that whatever they have, will grow and will be cherished. 

• Like 12
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

RM-556.jpg

Have you guys notice this question by JSJ? He asked somebody to his right "Let's say Jong Kook has eight..." and his question stopped because the attention shifted to YJS and LYJ. If you watch the episode, because of the editing, some of you will think this JSJ's question just don't make sense.

RM-556-1.jpg

Actually, JSJ's question is related to this. It was a situation for Somin to choose between YJS who has nipples near his belly button or Gong Myoung who has 8 nipples. 

The real sequence of event is the Married Team revealed the scenarios between YJS and Gong Myeong happened first. Some unknown time after that, only then JSJ asked the question. 

JSJ: 야 종국이 8개 (pointing his hand to somebody to his right) 누구란다고 (pointing to the board that had the scenario they proposed.

Rough translation

JSJ: Ya let say Jong Kook has 8 (pointing his hand to somebody to his right) who is it? (who will you choose if it is in the scenario like they proposed on the whiteboard)

JK: Show it to us. What is it? (Changed the subject so fast and divert the attention to YJS and LYJ)

Simple thing to ponder, why JSJ suddenly used JK as a what if situation for Somin to think?

In kookmin case, I love to see JSJ's reaction. He will not drag LL just to divert the attention (this is what YJS usually do). He is also not fast enough like YJS to cover his blunder. After all, he is the one who asked JK how he will feel if Somin suddenly chose him instead of LKS. And we'd been treat with a scene where JK's face soften up with sweet smile thinking about that situation (RM 522).

• Like 7
  • Shocked 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Blob 1

Kookmin Camera Focus

I’m so happy yet wondering why we Kookmin shippers got this moment at all. I’m guessing Somin’s action can be written off as a shy and playful Love Frog. Barely at that because it’s too intimate and affectionate. It’s just a second but I’m amazed that the camera focused on them solely. Did someone signal the cameraman? Is he one of us, lol, and the editors too?

spacer.png

Let’s compare the scene above to this Kookmin moment on Episode 535:

spacer.png

This is Kookmin sitting close together offscreen on their own because the focus were on other teams. Once Jong Kook noticed the camera on them because their teammate is playing, he shifted away. The cameraman cooperated by shifting its focus on Jong Kook alone, putting Somin at the background. It’s just 4 seconds of close seating onscreen but yeah, Kookmin is careful about interacting on their own alone when they’re in focus.

@9012 Your comments on this episode are very insightful.

#5 in particular (Jong Kook not watching Somin’s skits, especially with SSK) really stands out. Jong Kook’s direct statement towards Somin at the end of the blind date is how SSK finds her so cute but he can’t even watch his favorite ‘dongsaengs’ (both So Min and SSK are close to him and younger than him) do a romantic skit for entertainment? His comments at this point are perfunctory, barely even glancing at Somin and her skit partner. Jong Kook also watched Somin’s skit with LYJ but up to a point — he started drawing once the confession started in earnest.

@kyoko22 I’ve noticed that too, that mistake is very interesting. I tried chalking it off to Jong Kook being a choice for SJH the round before and it’s JSJ after all. Maybe JSJ wanted to make a Kim Nipple joke? My delulu mind can’t help but notice Jong Kook saying at the start of the mission, “Did she (Somin) mention Gong Myoung (GM)?” and YJS commenting GM’s the one she really likes. 

Edited by snowheart
  • Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2

53 minutes ago, snowheart said:

I tried chalking it off to Jong Kook being a choice for SJH the round before and it’s JSJ after all.

It is definitely for Somin's round because YJS brought the attention to what LYJ wrote "an ordinary grasshopper YJS who lives in a rice paddy". Meaning, PD already drew YJS's name from the box. 

Even if we want to consider that maybe JSJ still wanted to talk about JH's round, the 'has 8' didn't make any sense to any situation provided by both team. Married team proposed JK as a mama boy while single team proposed a JK who eat cockroach protein everyday.

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2

@kyoko22 It’s really suspicious that Jong Kook specifically mentioned Gong Myoung (GM) out of all the ideal types Somin mentioned at the start of the mission. GM is then picked as a choice for Somin’s round, what a coincidence! And when you connect it to JSJ’s mistake,  you can’t help but wonder.

I feel I’m in too deep as a Kookmin shipper, that’s why I try to think of possible alternatives to my shipping viewpoint.

I did the same thing about Somin’s birthday cat phone case but I view it through Kookmin lens still.

spacer.png

The birthday cat phone case might be about her — she recently had her birthday and she’s born on the Year of the Tiger (cat).

But the timing of her post makes me think of Kook who celebrated his birthday several days after the said IG story and is a cat -> Black Cat Nero, Running Man Tiger.

They mirror each other.

Coincidentally, after Somin posted that IG story with mirror as keyword, Jong Kook posted a selfie shortly afterwards.

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

More little moments of the ep 557:

spacer.png

WLfJGJR.png

Jsm always look at KJK first

spacer.png

Spoiler

JSM  teasing Jong Kook

spacer.png

JSM: aigooo... aigoooo...

OeZevFO.png

again...

2ENKLub.png

another moment when Haha's son appears...

JSM went directly to greet Hh's son

XaZf2IL.png

I have a strange feeling that JSM knows HH's family very well. (KJK too obviousl)

YLE3rfI.png

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

Hi :heart4:
I am a silent reader 
I really ship kookmin I think from two years ago and i see the change now from somin did any one noticed How does Somin look at jongkook in the last episodes, it really makes my heart beat, am I imagining or is anyone else noticing the change from her side these days?. :heart2beat:

And before I go, I really love your intelligence when you share the things that you see in this clan and also I miss your sharing about them. There are so many of you that have passed a long time that I don't see them writing about them, please don't stop until we hear about them dating each other. I really hope so :fullofhearts:

Sorry for my bad english, it is not my first language . :Megalol:

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

9 hours ago, MandelBrot said:
  Hide contents

I have a strange feeling that JSM knows HH's family very well. (KJK too obviousl)

Off course, remember Moms diary eps 176 

Spoiler

Capture-2021-06-01-09-54-18.jpg

Capture-2021-06-01-09-54-35.jpg

Capture-2021-06-01-09-54-27.jpg

Capture-2021-06-01-09-54-04.jpg

@Aaa Aaaa nope, i want to hear about propose marriage or what Yoo Jae Seok say, Announcement Marriage

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1