[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

@kookminstanner123 Kookmin is being careful as well to avoid being seen interacting alone on their own. On Episode 553, if LKS haven't chosen KJK next for the door push-pull guessing game, we might not have even seen Kookmin privately talking on the background. Their conversation was muted so it wasn’t banter and we can see the other members giving them space too. On Episode 535 (Year-end Settlement Race), we see Kookmin sitting close on their own again. Once KJK noticed the camera on them, he shifted away. 

I’m just surprised KJK wasn't muted when he cheered for JSM on the penalty ball race, lol. His reaction probably added to the excitement of the game and it was short so it wasn't cut off. It's so cute that he mirrored JSM by walking across the room focused on her when she won the game.

I can relate in having shipped Kookmin fairly recently. Never have I expected I would ship two people who are not even a loveline, on a variety show at that. I watch Running Man to be entertained by the antics. My go-to fix for romance are fictional love stories.

Kookmin is the 3rd real-life couple I’ve shipped - both of the other cases were confirmed so I’m hopeful my intuition is right for Kookmin too. One is sailing happily right now (Binjin, fingers crossed for their happiness) while the other Titanic'ed suddenly ;_; (Lee Seo Jin and Kim Jung Eun, this broke my shipper heart). The latter case taught me a lesson: while I’m hopeful for Kookmin, I’m not gung-ho about them declaring publicly and getting married quickly. I just hope their relationship thrive and last, whether it’s a romantic one or not.

I agree, the timing and subject of their SNS posts (it’s like couple outfits, they match), offline interactions we’ve been lucky enough to know, and onscreen moments give my shipper heart hope that it's romantic.

@KookMin_sg KJK doing one of the things girls like (remembering what they say) while mentioning “what ladies hate the most”, hehe. This moment is so meta I love it.

It might be far-fetched but I would like for JSM to guest on Crazy Recipe Adventure. It would be nice to see the “Baby” trio (Haha and Kookmin group name from the Missing Names RM episode) on a foodie adventure. It would also give us a peek on their dynamic closer to real life since they’re mostly sitting conversing about food. I'm also curious on how Seo Jang Hoon would act - he recommended KJK strongly to JSM on Mystic TV:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBPs9BDlt7U

KJK guesting on 6-Sense would be fun too. He’s a great detective and it would be interesting to see how he reacts to Jessi and Somin’s shenanigans. It might give us clues on Kookmin’s supposed oppa-dongsaeng relationship.

I don’t have hope of JSM guesting on My Little Old Boy. Her inclusion and non-inclusion on that show has been weird, to say the least. I think it’s a good thing she isn’t a guest (if she does guest, it might indicate that it’s just business between Kookmin and nothing personal going on, his lovelines have been guests).

If she does appear, I’m hoping for:

- Writer Jeon chat, which KJK recommended as an activity on RM. Kook clearly likes her book and promotes it so well you’d think he was her agent, lol. Maybe he can feature the other books he has on his couch as well.

- Videogame session with the maknae line. I want to see KJK and the RM maknae line having fun together. LKS likes videogames (Tiger Moth episode, he even brought a console, lol), we see Chanmin playing videogames on the Roommates show.

- Coffee - create different types and try them, latte art would be fun too

Edited by snowheart
Added divider for better readability
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 2

@MandelBrot Thanks so much for creating and sharing Kookmin moments for the current episode! I haven’t watched the episode in full yet (will do so later) so I’m happy to see Kookmin moments - they may be little but enough to satisfy the shipper in me! :partyblob:

Kookmin Golf

KJK has a new golf entertainment program with his bestfriend Yang Se Chan and doppelganger Park Se Ri (this has been a running joke on RM, hehe). News via the wonderful IG account hanakookie_kjk76india (fantastic account to follow as a Papitus/KJK fan):

spacer.png

So how does it relate to KookminRunning Man Episode #364: Summer Special - Finding Ghosts (3),

play.

Spoiler

This is the episode where the RM men complimented So Min on being so pretty and looking like a model for golf wear (thanks to Haha, HaMin ftw! YSC and YJS also agreed verbally).

spacer.png

spacer.png

Kookmin shipper delulu timeWhat’s interesting to see is KJK hiding behind YJS when the cameras focus on them reacting to JSM’s golf wear model outfit. As in from that camera viewpoint, he shifted to directly being behind YJS. Coincidence or not? :kiss_wink:

spacer.png

spacer.png

I’m just so giddy at this golf news because the other currently active ship I have (Binjin) play golf together. I can’t help but imagine Kookmin enjoying golf - I think this sport might fit them well.

Golf Love GIF

Edited by snowheart
typos
  • Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

kookmin are being too obvious though.. is it my delulu?? 

jsm doing reels with the ily baby song with the sky and the roadtrips.. kjk is uploading the insta story also with the ily song showing the road and the sky too.. 

is it really coincidence ?? i doubt that..hmm.. :idk:

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

1. Somin insta story = with pink car

2. Jongkook Insta Story = he promoted Mayersung sing, and he ride a car.

And maybe one with Jessie insta story too, remember, Kim Jongkook and Jeon Somin is Jessie Close Friend, Jessie love them 

• Like 4
  • Shocked 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

7 hours ago, free style said:

is it really coincidence ?? 

Gosh, I thought I was imagining things. The coincidence is just too much. The hashtag on JK's IG #신곡들이면서출근 means #listeningtonewsongwhilegoingtowork. 출근 = go to work. As far as I remember, JK never literally said he is going to work in his IG story or post before (i mean in his hashtag or caption). Correct me if I'm wrong.

And guess what, who was reporting going to work few hours before that? This lady.

Screenshot-20210522-115727-Instagram.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 4

2 hours ago, kyoko22 said:

Gosh, I thougt I was imagining things. The coincidence is just too much. The hashtag on JK's IG #신곡들이면서출근 means #listeningtonewsongwhilegoingtowork. 출근 = go to work. As far as I remember, JK never literally said he is going to work in his IG story or post before (i mean in his hashtag of caption). Correct me if I'm wrong

Yes, that true, in Jongkook fansbase focused only KJK76 instagram, he never use hastagh get to work, it weird for me

This is coincidence too

• Like 2
  • Awesome 3
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

Oh my god, this episode was a very different scene. i hope Subtitles come immediately.  I wonder what they said.  The reactions are also very interesting.  I'm talking about Somin and JK scene returning from the date.:spitswater:

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1

12 minutes ago, himneja said:

Oh my god, this episode was a very different scene. i hope Subtitles come immediately.  I wonder what they said.  The reactions are also very interesting.  I'm talking about Somin and JK scene returning from the date.:spitswater:

Now don’t take my word for it since I’m not fluent lol but from what I can hear I think he said something about one of the guys calling Somin cute or that her cuteness drives the guy he was talking about crazy (in a good way) and she reacted like that. :ph34r:

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2

Just now, MandelBrot said:

:heart:

wait ... what!!!! what a moment :P

The Moment when JSM rest her chin near KJK shoulder, KJK was like...

:luvarrow: :heart2beat:

Just now, Rumble fish said:

Now don’t take my word for it since I’m not fluent lol but from what I can hear I think he said something about one of the guys calling Somin cute or that her cuteness drives the guy he was talking about crazy (in a good way) and she reacted like that. :ph34r:

The Guy KJK mentioned probably himself, that why JSM reacted that way..

:Ohboy3:  :ph34r:

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 3
  • Blob 2

Just now, Lulu lolly said:

I know this is delulu but it low-key looked like somin kissed his shoulder (I know I know...just me lol)

Nice episode today. The vibes were good.

For me really somin acts like his girlfriend

• Like 5
  • Awesome 4
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

41 minutes ago, Lulu lolly said:

I know this is delulu but it low-key looked like somin kissed his shoulder (I know I know...just me lol)

Nice episode today. The vibes were good.

Eye-popping moment for sure. His shirt was stretched for a bit, so it could have been from Somin resting her chin, giving a peck or biting his shirt. But there definitely was contact just looking at the movement of the shirt. Personally it looks like an affectionate bite of his shirt to me!

They're both looking good this ep! Can't wait to watch with subs. :fullofhearts:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1