• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Edit: better quality...      

Once again  . . . sub spoilers.   I won't be able to do this every weekend, but I just had to share (so enjoy the Kookmin moments).  Besides,  these sub spoilers are never as good as watching the epis

That awkward moment when you got caught staring at your "crush" and now you have to pretend like you're looking at someone else.   

@Rahayu Muktiayu@MandelBrot

Lol. They timing on using a phone cant be more coincidence. Just imagine they really texting each other secretly, but if they really did, KJK probably asking JSM,

'where was you during the break, i was looking for you everywhere?' 

:joy:

Someone Miss The Moment To Spend A Free Time Together With Someone..lol 

:smooches2: 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 2
  • Blob 2

Dont forget this one @Rahayu Muktiayu

KJK  suddenly touch JSM ear and then smile at her

spacer.png

and he end up smack her forehead, again he seem to enjoy doing it to JSM (tease her)

spacer.png

I know YJS also use to smack JSM and Haha forehead, but for me YJS reaction on doing that to them basically trying to stop them from talked to much or stop being ridiculous, but here KJK unexplained reaction toward JSM, probably he just try to having a skinship with JSM lol

:wub: 

on other side note, I'm glad the PD didnt edit this part like a couple who love each other, just using a ordinary cam without adding CGI is much better ( Not Forced or Scripted Reaction/Loveline etc).

:smooches2:

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 1

Kjk singing "Just the Way You Are" in Master in the House makes me imagine that he's singing it to So Min. Of all the songs to choose, he chose to sing that song which he sang to her last Ep. 524. And the line that goes, " She's so beautiful and I tell her everyday." Well, there were a lot of times he told her in RM that she's pretty. :love:

• Like 3
  • Love 11

Mud 238

mud-238.jpg

Somin's book still there. Besides his couch :wub:. This is the 4th MUD ep. Once is normal. Twice still acceptable. The third time, okay that is suspicious... 4th time, a year after Somin released her book, and he still display that book there during MUD filming... 

For this MUD ep, it is obvious that JK showed the sign that he is going to settle down soon. He said to Kapjin, he installed the home gym as a preparation to get married.

Now, let say the woman is not Somin. Imagine how his gf will feel when she watch this ep and saw Somin's book still there. It is him who makes that book seems special when he neatly put the book besides his couch and there is no other book at his living room, no book shelf too. If Somin is just a family to him, no matter how he adore her, though it seems small, displaying somin's book even after a year is too much for his gf. At his home at that, his private space where it should only be occupy by his gf things. And JK seems don't mind if other people know since all 4 times that book appeared in MUD, he had guests to his house (Apink, Kim Soomi ssem, Nam Chang Hee and CTH).

Also out of that 4 times, 3 times (Apink, KSM ssem, NCH ep) somebody tried to cover the presense of that book. The book disappeared halfway thru the segment or somebody put something on top of the book. So, the action of JK displaying Somin's book there is not that innocent. It is not 'oh I put her book there just because' kind of action because there were some people who tried to hide it from the viewers.

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 1

Remember LKS premier - Inseparable Bros where KJK went with JSM and his friends?

2My0XeU.jpg

As usual, they talk to each other.....

dBq0Yl4.jpg

Gb2PfiY.jpg

Spoiler

When YJS mentioned about KJK still with In Ah

mJ2FcrL.jpg

Everyone was surprised, but someone is like not happy.... keeping quiet. I think we have seen her like this before when she was not happy with KJK.

0NHRK7S.jpg

Edited by KookMin_sg
Add spoiler
  • Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3

Recent MUD episode, KJK bought a gym for his house. 

Why would he get a home gym when he can go to a gym ? Is it to be able to stay at home and work out with someone without prying eyes ? =X

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Awesome 1

@Tiger_loves_Froggie The possibility is there. After all, they were watching RM on TV at that time (scene when Haha imitated Squirtle facial expression. Somin was on camera frame). Since delulu is free, no harm done to think that much right? Hahaha. 

• Like 7
  • Awesome 3

@Tiger_loves_Froggie Oh yes he was teasing him :lol:.  He even said he was watching Brave Girls on RM before he came over.  

Honestly, Sunday got my Kookmin Delulu mind going in overdrive.  CTH also teased him in the same way that SM teased him about his body.  Specifically, teasing him how women might not like his bulky body, and that was the reason that he can't get a girlfriend.  I wonder if CTH also watched that RM episode where JK got annoyed at SM because she said some women don't like a lot of muscles?  You could tell that JK was having a hard time not getting upset at CTH.  We will see in a couple months if JK brings up CTH's comment, just like he did with SM.  Also, JK hardcore denying any LL/date with the guest (denial is normal or getting angry glare/denial), but this time he also started explaining what they were talking about. Totally trying to justify/explain his actions haha.  SM looks annoyed at this, but he is one of the only ones upset and then grossed out by SM kissing SJH.  The singing of "Just The Way You Are" (so many kookmin feels).  The previous talk in Crazy Recipe Adventure about wanting to be considerate of a wife by working out at home. Now, he follows through with buying a home gym and does it for the purpose of preparing for his future marriage.  :heart2beat:

• Like 7
  • Awesome 2