[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

Hello everyone. It's been a long time since I last commented here and all I did was read your posts. But today I had a dream where Jongkook and Somin announced in an interview that they are together and that they will get married soon. I knew that I loved them but I didn't know that it could happen that I dreamed about them. Anyway they were beautiful and I wish them only happiness together or separately.

• Like 4

recent ep of crazy recipe, i can say tht JK really has changed, his act/reaction become cuter or similiar wit Somin character (bright,cheerful), n like to take photo especially food photo(same as somin), n we can see tht during his turn to be a server/waiter, he kept on checkin his phone, seems like he mssging someone..

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

EP 553

EP-553.jpg

Watching for the lady to show her dance.

EP 553

EP-533-1.jpg

Couldn't help but looking down, secretly smiling and reached for his coffee. Can't handle the cuteness most probably. 

EP 553

EP-553-2.jpg

Can't help myself from thinking that this probably is based from real story. She kept glancing at him while he tried to hold his smile.

"Have you ever had a coffee with an angel? Would you like to have one with me?"

"Where are you looking at?"

"I'm looking at you."

But this is just my assumption. After all, it is proven that they did have a coffee date before and it was Somin who invited him. He did call her angel in Mongdol ep (or is it fairy because he said about Somin's wing thingy). Also he likes to stare at his gf (we have many evidence that he stare at Somin too)

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 4

On 5/3/2021 at 10:56 AM, kyoko22 said:

Can't help myself from thinking that this probably is based from real story. She kept glancing at him while he tried to hold his smile.

"Have you ever had a coffee with an angel? Would you like to have one with me?"

"Where are you looking at?"

"I'm looking at you."

So min is the type who would love to talk about her exes if given an opportunity. She has loads of stories to tell about them.

She's a writer so it won't be hard for her to write one. But I agree with the other members, what she wrote was indeed non-sense.

Now, before they wrote their stories, JK mentioned that he doesn't like his wife to talk about her exes. So there's a possibility that that's the reason why instead of writing about her exes, she opted to write about what took place probably recently between her and her bf. And the smile of that particular han namja may have meant that he approved. :D 

• Like 8
  • Awesome 1

This is funny when Nam Chang Hee say  he isn't even his wife (moms diary 206) 

Spoiler

Capture-2021-05-05-20-27-51.jpg

Capture-2021-05-05-20-28-01.jpg

Capture-2021-05-05-20-28-09.jpg

Capture-2021-05-05-20-28-17.jpg

Capture-2021-05-05-20-28-25.jpg

Nam Chang hee say that, but Jongkook remember Somin say about bulk Guy , why he remember Somin say, it almost 2 month (Check Wikipedia RM and Moms diary 206). My delulu he think She is his wife , because Chang hee say he isnt his wife :fullofhearts:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1