[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

This part..

spacer.png

spacer.png

When YSC said 'is it me AGAIN?' after HaHa said No 3 being used, my delulu mind thinking that, there is two members of RM :ph34r: used to asked YSC to hangout with them using him, i think twice when the members were talking about YSC birthday, one of RM member :ph34r: asking 3 of them should meet, also FortuneTeller episode The Woman :ph34r: asking YSC to hangout together with other member (specifically Man) :ph34r: lol 

My delulu mind were speaking that YSC might have been used before by any RM members :ph34r: with Diversion tactic to hide any secrety relationship consider that he said "Again" lol i pity YSC, but lets hope if its true, his sacrifice being used will pay off, now that the ChanMin LL is Over lol (forgive me if it a bit over, my Delulu mind speaking)

:ok:

• Like 8
  • Love 1

I think Cha Tae Hyun is the type of friend who is so mischievous and not afraid to tease his friend whether there are people watching them specially that he is the bestfriend of kjk. He knows kjk well. So seeing the way he teases kjk with things related to somin, makes me feel hopeful that kookmin has something special already. We've seen for the last few episodes that they are not talking as much as they used to do and episodes are always focus about spartace. And I think that it's because they don't want kookmin to gain attention anymore. Maybe because it might affect the show or maybe it's kookmin's request.

• Like 7
  • Insightful 2

MUD 238

MUD-238.jpg

They watched RM on TV. He was there during the RM filming, watching at the side. Yet he still focused to the TV watching the same scene that he already watched live before.

RM 549

RM-549.jpg

What was actually shown on the screen at that instant moment. 

Spoiler

RM-549-1.jpg

Exactly before the scene above, Haha danced Macarena with Somin.

RM-549-2.jpg

One Man complementing "Jalhanda" loudly from the side. I guess this moment can be insert into the JK Enjoying Somin's Dance collection. Though he had problem when Somin rolled her hips too much shortly before that  when none of other members bother by it. Haha. 

• Like 6
  • Awesome 4

Just now, Tiger_loves_Froggie said:

The way she held her camera was so awkward that it became so obvious that she was sending a message to someone. An advanced online birthday greeting perhaps??

I was thinking the same, her hand position bit off, seem that she want to show the 'Mini Tiger With Birthday Cap' without try to fully cover it, but why so early to greet? is it because if she post it during his birthday fans will notice, so she try to post it early, hummm, who know? right? 

• LOL 4

I think their physical interactions have greatly reduced esp. on JSM's part.

However, there are some indirect interactions mainly from KJK to JSM.

He comments about her in conversations e.g., curious about JSM giving JSJ a point then intentionally letting JSJ betray JSM. 

In the second half of today's episode KJK hands JSM the phone out of the blue implying that she is the next 'ugly face' of the group. Mind you, prior to this short encounter, we do not see any direct moments from them on screen. It was as if he just randomly wanted to interact with her a little (even in a teasing manner because we all know JSM is not the next so-called 'ugly face') - notice how the members didn't react much to this. KS's expression says it all sometimes when KJK interacts openly with JSM.

On a related note, I have noticed JSM is interacting a lot more with SJY and JSJ on the show. I think the next person will be HaHa XD. Whenever JSM has a ship that is sailing the most, they are usually spotted standing or interacting with each other more until their real relationship is revealed (not sure if it's the involvement of PDs or members but I find it interesting). 

I don't obviously know the whole story but it's just an observation I have made. I low-key want KJK to make the moves moving forward lol.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

Don't take the absence of their interactions with each other in RM at face value. I do believe that they are doing it DELIBERATELY so as to divert people from seeing the real thing. Since I'm a firm believer of these two being in a very serious relationship already, I don't get bothered if they don't interact with each other. If let's just say they have problem with their relationship that's why they're avoiding each other, just look at the two's countenance especially JSM. We already have witnessed JSM being not in the mood in RM whenever she's struggling about something and what we're seeing in the recent episodes shows that she's totally inspired and in love because she's glowing. As to their interactions, they don't owe us these because they are not first and foremost the loveline in the show. So the lesser you expect them to have interactions the less you become dissapointed. This is not a contest with the other shippers so don't compare KM with them. Let the other shippers have their moments with their ship because at the end of the day their ship will just be until there. We've already been giving evidences after evidences here in the forum to support our belief of these two's relationship but it seems like some would only believe if the two will announce or declare to the public that they are really dating which won't likely happen unless of course they're already prepared to face the ramifications of doing so.

• Like 7
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, kookminstanner123 said:

Idk if this connects to Kookmin but Kwang Soo and Somin are kind of having a feud right now. LKS unfollowed JSM on instagram and they don't even look at each other or talk to each other anymore on the show. Remember how JSM said that Kwang Soo never checked up on her when she was taking a break from RM, maybe that could be the reason. 

I agree with @Rumble fish , there is no real feud whatsoever between Kwangsoo and So Min.  Fellow cast members aren’t awkward around them and JSM called him out of the blue for a clue on another variety show (Six Sense). KS picked up the call quickly amd they were friendly.

JSM has been receiving hate because of her ‘playgirl’ character to the point she was linked to the PD, which is really awful. LKS has also gone public with LSB so I’m guessing they’re being careful with their interactions on the show and shifting the Kwangmin dynamic.  Imo, chemistry with other cast members are being highlighted right now, with JSJ in particular (JSM with filial piety, KJK with banter). I love having the Mongdol sisters together as well.

We’ve seen this change in Chanmin from being touted as a ‘romantic’ loveline to Capitalist couple, so we’re seeing this shift in Kwangmin as well.

I agree with @Tiger_loves_Froggie, we shouldn’t take their lack of onscreen physical interactions or closeness at face value. 

This was actually one of the things that got me interested in Kookmin when I watched RM Episode 411 and beyond - JSM deliberately avoids sitting next to him so they weren’t that close. Then here comes the vacation episode chock full of Kookmin goodness. I was like WTH, they got close so fast even tho they barely interact onscreen during that period. This led me to getting curious about Kookmin and shipping them.

On this episode, my delulu mind has seen subtle Kookmin moments, moreso on KJK’s side (e.g. commenting on JSM’s choices for Variety Village; when RM goes to the billiards room, KJK automatically went to JSM but she moved to the other side quickly, JSM patting his arm to be Kim Positive).

Edited by snowheart
Added thoughts for RM Ep. 522
  • Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1

I know you guys are disappointed that kookmin has no interactions in this episode. But y'all see one part of the episode??? Like maybe for others, it's nothing but for me, as I can see, it is very suspicious. There's this scene where they all danced and after that, YJS pointed out that he saw JSM dancing with her uncle (JSJ). And then YJS and JSJ bickered. JSJ said "The age gap is not that big.", "Are you saying I'm older than somin's dad?" to YJS. JSJ was upset because it seems like YJS is saying that JSJ is too old already. 

But what became suspicious for me is when KJK stood up and said "Be positive.". Then JSJ said to KJK, "Wouldn't you be angry?" twice, while switching his stare to JSM and KJK. JSM looked awkward after that. And also JSJ seems that he regretted what he just said.  

Why it was suspicious for me? It's because we all know KJK and JSM has a big age gap. So JSJ asking this to KJK is like saying, "You are her boyfriend. Wouldn't you be angry too if someone said that you're an uncle to somin?". This is what I thought about that scene. JSJ didn't need to ask KJK that. But he still did. And as far as I can tell, JSJ is the type of person who is clumsy in terms of keeping things with himself. I don't know about y'all and I don't know if it's just my delulu but this is really suspicious especially that after this, KJK handed the telephone to JSM. 

• Like 8
  • Insightful 3
  • Blob 1

Haven't you observed the pattern of these two? Whenever one of them or even both of them forgot themselves and just act as if they're the only people in the world, the following episodes they will act as if they were strangers to each other. Like in the episode wherein JK kept on ripping jsm's tag, the next episode we have seen that they stood far from each other. Or even that episode wherein JK completely forgot himself and just told her that he can stare at her because he likes her, followed by that I'm worried about you, I'll keep you warm lines of his (which was for me a big move from JK but RM did not highlight on it thank goodness) and then the next episodes we didn't get to see them interact that much. 

In this latest episode, don't you find it odd that none of the members gave their usual random comments when jk handed so min the phone which was very unusual of them when you come to think of it because they're doing a variety show for crying out loud and so it's just expected from them to be spontaneous with their words but they never bothered commenting on JK's choice. They made a comment when JSJ chose Jk and they also commented when So Min gave the phone to Ji Hyo. So why were they silent when it comes to JK? You know why? It's because they were being extra careful not to reveal their secret.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 3
  • Wiggle 1