• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Edit: better quality...      

Once again  . . . sub spoilers.   I won't be able to do this every weekend, but I just had to share (so enjoy the Kookmin moments).  Besides,  these sub spoilers are never as good as watching the epis

That awkward moment when you got caught staring at your "crush" and now you have to pretend like you're looking at someone else.   

All of the gifs show they are physically close whenever they get the chance (Thank you @MandelBrot :) you always make my Sundays wonderful).

I want you to know that I only have time to screen shot my favorite scene today (sorry).  It was worth it because Kookmin looked so calm/comfortable sitting next to each other:wub: as others get hit with flour in the face :joy:.  Thats what made it more interesting, because I got to understand why JK's voice sounded stern/firm at one point. 

Spoiler

First off if there was doubt (which there shouldn't be) JK and SM are smart, then today showed how smart they are because they figured it out before the others including YJS. 

Now, on to my favorite scene.  It is my favorite not because JSM keeps getting hit in the head, but because of what happens with KJK.  LKS is the one that starts bringing up the fact the this seems unfair to JSM, but everyone else follows suit.  At first, you can see below that even JK smiled.  

Screen-Shot-2021-03-07-at-1-51-42-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2021-03-07-at-1-52-14-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2021-03-07-at-1-52-30-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2021-03-07-at-1-52-40-PM.png

The others might call out SJH for her actions by saying her name or making a comment about how it is not fair but they are also chuckling or smiling.   However, if you listen to their tones only one slightly sounds genuinely upset as this goes on. . . you guessed it KJK.  

He said the comments on the two slides below.  
Screen-Shot-2021-03-07-at-1-52-55-PM.png

YJS says the first Ji Hyo.  The rest of what follows is KJK and it was after he said this that the next time he spoke his tone shifted to more stern. 
Screen-Shot-2021-03-07-at-1-53-13-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2021-03-07-at-1-53-25-PM.png

Not sure but she is defending her self not to JSM but it looks like it is either LKS or KJK.   The way that her body and head are rotated I think it is KJK because he is also the one to speak before her.  Why are you defending yourself to KJK?  Maybe because you know that he will care for/protect SM. 

Which he does . . . and this is the real part that I find interesting.  At one point, JK is slightly looking at YJS and JSM, and he starts to make a comment but does not finish it.  What I want to know is what was he going to say next.  This is an if/then statement.  If she gets hit, then . . .  what?  His tone did not make me think he was going to say something funny and he also stopped himself, which signals that he knows it was not appropriate for the circumstances. He is protective and we all know that, but I think he knows it is RM and he can't really do anything.  That does not stop him from offering support later. 
Screen-Shot-2021-03-07-at-1-53-44-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2021-03-07-at-1-54-23-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2021-03-07-at-1-54-56-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2021-03-07-at-1-55-41-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2021-03-07-at-1-58-02-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2021-03-07-at-1-58-30-PM.png

SJY you did the same thing to SM.  You should know that like LKS she was not going to let you keep hitting her in the head without doing the same. haha This is RM, after all!! 
Screen-Shot-2021-03-07-at-1-58-47-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2021-03-07-at-1-59-59-PM.png

However, when SM has to finish her turn JK tries to support/help her.  Once again, they are not on the same team but he tries to help her.  At least this time, unlike the baseball game episode when SJH was pitching, he is not actively rooting against his team.  I still laugh thinking about SJH's facial expression below . . . her face is like why the heck are you cheering a member of the other team. :joy:

Screen-Shot-2020-12-20-at-1-37-29-PM.png

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

@Catch-22 I love the same scene too! Even when I watched live yesterday and couldn't really understand what they said, his stern intonation still obvious. Since there were several people talking at the same time, I list down things that he said.

"She keeps..."

"She's so harsh."

"Somin went down as she yelled out barley. Ji Hyo followed her and hit her."

"If she gets hit..."

ep-545.png

I like this one too. It was JK who said "He has a bad back though." And Somin responded "Right. His back must hurt then." 

This is one of few times editor didn't mute their mic. We have so many scenes where they had private conversation but we hardly heard what they said. 

Though what they said is innocent but the fact they talked between just two of them is heartwarming. An example of they have their own world, separate from other members. 

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Topic: JK being a fan of Writer Jeon (Jeon Jakka)

RM 488

EP-488.jpg

He chose Somin to be his first team member and also revealed that Somin will publish her book soon. I love this episode. Remember how he told the story of Somin almost being crush by the automatic door while enjoying the falling snow? No members noticed this yet he did. He payed attention to her while other members didn't.

Spoiler

RM 490

EP-490.jpg

So cute how he hid Somin's book behind his back all the time when they talked. Then suddenly he revealed it. Even YJS couldn't do anything to stop him. Then the scene followed by Somin explained the meaning of her poem and how intense he looked at her.

RM 490

EP-490-1.jpg

He was willing to spin the roulette for her since she is his favourite writer. He brought her book with him when he can give it to his stylist when his stylist brought his change clothes. He also read his book while other members did mission.

RM 494

EP-494.jpg

If this is not him favouring her too much, I don't know what else to call it. The members needed to propose schedule for MT and he listed A talk with Writer Jeon as one of his tentative. There are so many interesting things to do. Why do you want to talk about somebody's book??? Btw, his caligraphy is beautiful.

MUD 182

jq0hhX2.png

The first appearance of her book in MUD. This is the episode when Apink came to his house. I remember Bomi and Namjoo sneaked a peak to that book. Half way through the episode, the book no longer can be seen.

MUD 193

MUD-193.jpg

Second appearance of her book in MUD. This is the episode when Kim Soomi Ssem came to his house. Her book just chilling there beside his sofa. What interesting is, Haha accidentally/purposely put his bag and sweater on top of that book. And the book once again no longer can be seen until the end of their section.

MUD 207

MUD-207.jpg

Third appearance during the episode where JK, Haha, Shorry, Nam Changhee and another guy (Zizo?) celebrated Haha's birthday and proceed to play football game and watch football match. Early on, the book was covered by somebody's sweater. But the sweater fell down and there was it,  her book beside his couch.

RM 522

EP-522.jpg

He suggested Jeon Jakka to publish another book. In ep 490, he also suggested to publish a commentary book explaining about her poems since he didn't understand them :joy:. I understand you, oppa since I also have difficulty to understand her poems.

Somin's IG 8th Dec 2020 post 

Somin-ig-post.jpg

Somin promoted his new song with her interpretation of that song in the caption. And this is his reply. "Ha... This Jeon Jakka's writing.. (I) acknowledge..." I noticed that from beginning, he already impressed with Somin's cleverness to play around with words and language. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
7 hours ago, CamelliaLady said:

I couldn’t help but think how the last episode would’ve panned out if jsj had chosen jsm in place of lks, since he did mention jsm as a good candidate before proceeding to choose kjk-lks. 

Would kjk have shared with jsj-jsm his victory before the end of the shoot to spare them from working unnecessarily to find something that had already been found? Would he have being more open about his reasoning with jsj-jsm or jsm alone? Would jsm have figured out the answer earlier with the help of the initial hint and discussions with kjk? lol how i wish kookmin were on the same team!!! but im happy that they were the first to solve the hints! 

The reason he didn't tell anyone about solving it was because he didn't want the episode to become boring or end early. That's also the reason he didn't help anybody out. Maybe it would have been different with So-Min. 

• Unamused 1
18 hours ago, luffy123abc said:

The reason he didn't tell anyone about solving it was because he didn't want the episode to become boring or end early. That's also the reason he didn't help anybody out. Maybe it would have been different with So-Min. 

No, because Jongkook know character Kwangsoo and Sukjin, that why he didn't tell Kwangsoo and Sukjin, remember in RM the king punishment is Lee Kwang Soo, Yoo Jae Seok and Jee Seok Jin and The Queen is Jeon So min, if they win, Jongkook choose who the member get minimum punishment, there are Haha, Ji Hyo and Sechan, so He choose Mapo Sibling. Even Jongkook one team with Somin, he didnt tell about he find a gold 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Rahayu Muktiayu said:

No, because Jongkook know character Kwangsoo and Sukjin, that why he didn't tell Kwangsoo and Sukjin, remember in RM the king punishment is Lee Kwang Soo, Yoo Jae Seok and Jee Seok Jin and The Queen is Jeon So min, if they win, Jongkook choose who the member get minimum punishment, there are Haha, Ji Hyo and Sechan, so He choose Mapo Sibling. Even Jongkook one team with Somin, he didnt tell about he find a gold 

what? Jong Kook found the gold rings and his team won but he wanted the show to be entertaining and not end early. Even if he told others about the hints, Suk Jin's team would have still won because Jong Kook had already found the gold. In this picture, you could also see that he told Kwang Soo about what he was thinking but Kwang Soo and Suk Jin still couldn't figure it out https://gyazo.com/56fc857e60e47b88fbf19c1ad2ad366e . Btw Haha, Ji Hyo, and Se Chan haven't been punished in a long time. Maybe that's why he chose the mapo siblings. They also live in the same area so that adds up. 

3 hours ago, luffy123abc said:

what? Jong Kook found the gold rings and his team won but he wanted the show to be entertaining and not end early. Even if he told others about the hints, Suk Jin's team would have still won because Jong Kook had already found the gold. In this picture, you could also see that he told Kwang Soo about what he was thinking but Kwang Soo and Suk Jin still couldn't figure it out https://gyazo.com/56fc857e60e47b88fbf19c1ad2ad366e . Btw Haha, Ji Hyo, and Se Chan haven't been punished in a long time. Maybe that's why he chose the mapo siblings. They also live in the same area so that adds up. 

Your picture before Jongkook find a gold, trust me, he never tell when he find a gold even Somin one team too. 

This is without a doubt my most favorite KookMin gif of all. Thank you for this @MandelBrot .

spacer.png

I was really wondering why JK was targeting So Min here in this episode. There was no need for him to do it since he can rip anyone's nametag without a sweat. And since So Min is considered as the weakest among the members, this was  really unfair for her. My being delulu made me think that it has something to do with the altercation that they had earlier in this episode wherein So Min was clearly upset with him. Maybe it's his way of making sure she won't ignore him just like what she did in ep. 533 as mentioned by @kyoko22 on her previous post. I'm maybe wrong but I just want to express how heartwarming it is for me watching this gif.

Isn't this the sweetest kookmin moment on cam?? Just look how happy they were. :love:

PS. If you're a shipper from another fandom and just lurking here please refrain from giving your opinion. Thank you. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2
  • Blob 2

Throwback

When Jk was still avoiding So Min but his eyes were already drawn to her. lol

Ep 374

In the gif, Jk was echoing absentmindedly what Sechan said about the flicking of the forehead being painful. His eyes were looking at someone and based on the pic below I guess you know already who.

Spoiler

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

Ep. 392

Spoiler

spacer.png

This was after the video showing of their next heart stopping family adventure.

Spoiler

20210306-183320.gif

Ep. 393

Spoiler

20210306-184533.gif

JS challenged Sang Yeob for So Min to become his partner,  I get it why the men were happy and laughing because it was really funny, but, JK, was the fists pump really that necessary? lol 

Ep. 394

Spoiler

Video-Capture-20210306-184727.jpg

Video-Capture-20210306-184714.jpg

This was after one of the Athlete guests chose So Min to be his partner (if he was given a chance to choose from the ladies) because he finds her so cute. 

Ep. 437

He was no longer avoiding her in this episode but I think it was So Min who went back to  avoiding him. (Correct me if I'm wrong.)  This was few weeks after his major blunder with so min in Ep. 434 when he spilled her secret. I think it was not the spilling of the secret per se that hurt her although it was already humiliating on her part but it was more on the way he joyfully encouraged kwang so to tell the details and after kwang soo said it that was the time she got teary eyed. (I actually hated jk for it lol.) 

Spoiler

Video-Capture-20210310-201720.jpg

20210310-204333.gif

While the PD was explaining the mechanics of the last game, jk's eyes were glued to one person only. He was the one who said those words in the pic and in the gif, his reaction when So Min answered him. You know that feeling when you finally got the attention of your long time crush. Ayiieee hahahha  Cute jk! 

Edited by Tiger_loves_Froggie
  • Like 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

@Tiger_loves_FroggieAhhh... That first year of kookmin interaction. Since I didn't understand JK's real character, I thought he hates Somin. Okay, hate is just too much. I thought he didn't want to have anything to do with her. Because of this thought, it puzzled me why he was so impressed with Somin's momentos (375). Why he hugged her after giving her the tofu during prison ep (387). Why he was so friendly to Somin when they were in the same team in Jeju (389). 

I misunderstood him. Rewatching the old episodes after Somin became a member, turned out to be he is curious about her since the very beginning. I thought he was angry because Somin chose him to receive water bomb in ep 346 but actually he was pretending to be angry because he was smiling. I thought he gave her cold shoulder during Somin's 1st year but he just didn't know how to interact with her. 

Edit: Not related to Kookmin but Sixth Sense Season 2 will start filming in late April for 12 episodes. Yeay! Miss those ladies so much.

• Blob 10

Did you guys saw the update of somin in a gym? Her jersey has a number "66" at the back of it. I don't know what other meanings it has or maybe it's the jersey number of her favorite player but I just can't help it ㅠㅠ I'm being delulu ㅠㅠ I'm thinking '6' from her birthyear '1976' and another '6' from kjk's birthyear '1986'. 

As I searched their birthday, I also find this coincidence amazing. They have the same birthmonth. Their birthyears has cumulative numbers like '6,7,8,9'. And somin was born on the 7th while kjk was on the 25th, if we will add the two numbers of kjk's birthday, it will also be '7'. 

Things like this amazes me because my parents have the same birthday "November 6" but in different year.

It might be a delulu but it's still daebak! 

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
Spoiler

Capture-2021-03-12-13-20-36-1.jpg

Capture-2021-03-12-13-20-36.jpg

S10312-132137-1.jpg

IMG-20210312-131436.jpg

1 and 2 spoiler in eps 434 Jongkook with number 99 and Somin number 66

Spoiler num 3: " Xexymix and the better body official

Spoiler num 4 : Pong school Jongkook wear Pink and Somin pink too

This is Choco chicken with same chef too

S10312-133610-1.jpg

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1
15 hours ago, Rahayu Muktiayu said:

This is Choco chicken with same chef too

Jong Kook probably saw the episode of Sixth Sense and asked the PD for Crazy Recipe Adventure to add the choco chicken dish. 

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote images. Thanks!
  • Unamused 2
19 hours ago, luffy123abc said:

Jong Kook probably saw the episode of Sixth Sense and asked the PD for Crazy Recipe Adventure to add the choco chicken dish. 

Nope, it random, so it just coincidence

@Tiger_loves_Froggie

PS. If you're a shipper from another fandom and just lurking here please refrain from giving your opinion. Thank you.

yup, that why i love kookmin, this couple more haters than the other couple, for me it more challenge to be fans Kookmin, because the hater

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

During recent Penthouse ep, when YJS teased her for being cheezy, JK changed the subject by complementing her for looking good. Today, because Somin suddenly laugh because Dong Joon greeted her using eyes across the room, he suddenly said her jacket look like mother (fashion that mother usually wear). :joy:

Anything to do regarding Somin and that 'punk', he can be petty and little bit extreme :joy:. Hahaha 

Edit: I watched with sub and I was right. He said she wore an old lady's jacket today. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6