[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

10 minutes ago, 9012 said:

Have you also notice that somin and dongjun didn't have moments at all. Somin somehow left her love frog character and just being nice to her friends. Is it because she already has someone special

Somin actually tends to have a tendency to use her love frog character once per handsome guest. If they come back a second time she lays off of it, maybe she

doesn’t want anyone to actually think she has a crush on those guest, so she lets go of the character after the guest’s first appearance.

• Like 11

9 minutes ago, 9012 said:

It's funny how they kept on suspecting somin even though it was proven already that she was noy an evil spirit. 

And of course, kjk being kjk, he still has his eyes on somin. 

Am I the only one who notice that kjk is slightly quieter in the recent episode? Also the comment he made on somin when she greeted dongjun is somehow suspicious. It's like he is killing the chance for the two to interact. 

Have you also notice that somin and dongjun didn't have moments at all. Somin somehow left her love frog character and just being nice to her friends. Is it because she already has someone special?  

I also noticed Somin changed after her comeback. She become more quiet. And not much of love frog character

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Mizuhashi Kazuma said:

I also noticed Somin changed after her comeback. She become more quiet. And not much of love frog character

Yes. she became quieter. I also think that maybe it's because of the hate she is receiving.

• Like 4

So I was watching anime in youtube. I came across with the FMV from years ago of otp anime couples. I saw Sakura and Syaoran from CCS. Then, I remember  KookMin!!! It's just. Waaah!! Because the awkwardness of Syaoran even before he confess his feelings for Sakura is what I see in JK oppa in the earlier years. And the sweet gestures!!! You can check out the videos in yt. You'll see what I mean. I just... Yeah. I feel so giddy that I shared it here. XD apologies and be safe. 

• Like 3

Topic: Why he reacted like that?

To be honest, I was a little bit worry when the news that Kim Dong Joon came to RM again came out. Not because of the chemistry between Somin-KDJ. But because of out of that chemistry, in the end it is Somin who will get scold. Just like the latest episode, Somin just greeted KDJ but the oppas reacted like she was flirting. But seems like Somin tried to draw the line between her and KDJ. There was almost no interaction between them. Not even one member teased them as if the interaction between Somin-KDJ in ep 513 never happen.

Spoiler

EP 485

EP-485.jpg

This scene obviously staged because it was JK who tried to hold her hair first. Suddenly, he changed place with YSC. Somin just looked up because she wanted to see who held her hair but JK scolded her. This is the ep when Ahn Jae Hong came. JK was unusual rude to AJH. He hovered over Somin all the time and he became so distrustful of Somin. Note that Ahn Jae Hong is one of the men Somin likes which mentioned in ep 420.

EP 508

EP-508.jpg

He said this when YJS told the story about Somin hanged out with her male friend at cafe in winter 2019. He repeated "I can feel the temperature difference already" 3 times. Before that, when YJS said Somin's stories all about men, JK shook his head, he sighed loudly. Then he grilled her about the man she met in winter 2019. However he didn't mind about story of Somin with her exes in 2013 and 2018. 

EP 513

EP-513.jpg

Again, he asked "Aren't you going to work?" All because Somin was so shy and so flustered because KDJ said he also interested to know her. This is the first time a man she flirted while in her love frog mode responded to her. She got teased repeatedly, but when she flustered because of that teasing, she got scold. Something to think about. Technically, Somin is single. But why they were so opposed with KDJ flirting back to her? Why JSJ's reaction is so huge just because KDJ said he also wanted to know Somin? Why the oppas (JSJ, YJS, JK, HH) kept scolding her for being flustered because of KDJ? 

EP 526

EP-526.jpg

Lee Je Hoon. Another man that Somin mentioned in ep 420. In this scene, JK teased her with Lee Je Hoon. When LJH responded and Somin got shy, he shouted "Yaish!!!" at her. Erm, what do  you want actually Oppa? You teased her, when she responded, shouted at her. 

EP 533

ep-533-2.jpg

ep-533-3.jpg

He yelled at her when he himself gave wrong answer. Even more, he nitpicked only on her. Her question indeed hard, this was the first time Somin get to answer the quiz, Somin wasn't the first person messed up the quiz (JK himself messed up). Which is why I really love when she retaliated by giving him silent treatment. She can stood up to him when he is being unfair. Living in society where man is more dominant and seniority is everything push her to the disadvantage side. 

ep-533-1.jpg

I can't think any other reason for him to act like that besides because of this 'punk'. This itself I don't think is enough to make him behave like that. This is just my assumption but I think the real reason is because Somin called KDJ cute after this scene. Like my post previously, he overreact a little bit when it came to KDJ. 

EP 546

EP-546.jpg

Haha. I think he is so petty to say she wore an old lady's jacket. I don't know fashion by I think that jacket is beautiful. Geum Sae Rok also wore jacket with that kind of fashion. Watch this scene and you noticed that this comment is so out of no where. Okay, maybe he just didn't want the attention focused on Somin-KDJ. But come on, it is so childish of him to comment like that. She just greeted KDJ, why he suddenly commented on her fashion?

EP 402

EP-402.jpg

Him saying her jacket an old lady's jacket just reminds me to this scene. Somin was so happy because Winner members (Kang So Yoon (?) and Song Minho) came. She was smiling so brightly. Yet, he suddenly commented that she looked like Han Min Kwan. He acted like a boy who being mean to the girl he like. But at this time I believe Somin is just a colleague to him. So, why he did this?

Ahn Jae Hong and Lee Jae Hoon are the men Somin said she likes. Kim Dong Joon responded to her flirting and him staring at Somin's face was so heart fluttering. Somin's reaction is the proof. The man in winter 2019 is unknown to him. All these men have a potential to be Somin's spouse. While for chanmin, Somin already said she and YSC are not going to get married. Maybe that is why he mostly okay with chanmin LL yet he reacted differently to those men. They are a threat to him (Okay, this part is just my delusional mind creating drama in my head).

BONUS:

EP 368

EP-368.jpg

I don't include this in the list because kookmin weren't close to each other at this time. He said she was so quiet because her heart got flutter by Song Hoon. Then proceed to scold her "Aren"t you goint to work?". Erm... She was quiet only for this mission. Before that, SJH was quiet for how many episodes already, yet he nitpicked on Somin. This is one of the reason why I think he didn't like her back then.

• Like 5
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

EVENT: Tweak my oppa! COMPETITION - Win prizes! :love:

Now you have a chance to show us your photo editing skills and promote your oppa or favorite drama!

Tweak a picture of your oppa, a drama poster and/or a picture we Event Organizers have picked out for you.

You don't have to be a master of photoshopping in order to participate. There are lots of free SW and apps available to edit pictures, even on your phone. So don't be shy! :kiss_wink:

We have great prizes for the winners! :partyblob:

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl

• Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1

Hi, it's been a long time since i got to write here. I think this episode was very good.  We had sweet KookMin moments.  I think the SA  part is a script.  Jk was always looking at cameras and PDs. Since the two people are a team, they(pds) used the couble role.  This is so normal in this variety shows. Somin and Jk moments were not scripts at all, they was very natural. Why do you think they chose Somin in the penalty division? I think it was like a request for forgiveness. You also noticed that Somin was pretty quiet in the SA scene in the last game, right?  Neither of them can hide their feelings. I love so much Kookmin.  Next week Wooyoung of my favorite band 2PM members  is coming and He will be partnering with Somin.  Let's see how Jk will react. :hooray2:

• Like 2
  • Love 5
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, luffy123abc said:

Jong Kook talks to Somin or shows care for her like a brother caring for his sister who's actually been depressed over the months

Didn’t know you knew Somin personally! You seem to know for sure JK only talks to her because she’s depressed? At first, I thought you were just trolling but now you’re crossing a line. Very gross of you to try to diagnose someone you watch for a few minutes. And honestly why do you care so much if we ship them? “I’ve tried to support Kookmin” ????? Nobody asked for your support, neither did we ask for your permission (nor do we need it) to ship. So go ahead and enjoy your ship, it seems they’re loveline is starting again.

Which also means Chanmin is officially free! Excited to see them both flourish without the loveline thing.

Anyway, Kookmin shippers let’s continue to ship happy and healthy! Love u all. :dontwanna:

• Like 8
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 2

People in this community have a variety of reasons and levels of shipping Kookmin, from just liking their onscreen chemistry to shipping them due to their interactions irl. We are not here simply because we want to prove our ship is "real"

- and if anyone backreads the thread, we actually have discussions where we address the concerns of co-shippers because our views around shipping them are not always homogeneous. 

But one thing is for sure: we appreciate and adore Somin and KJK as individuals, with their own traits and personal values which we believe are compatible with each other.  

If anyone wants to understand this community in detail, the discussions in Kookminclan RunningMan's earlier comments and YT channel will offer a better context than skimming through the latest threads here. As for the gifs after RunningMan, these are for our fellow shippers to enjoy - not for people who are just dipping their toes into this community. 

If you like another pair, we don't force anyone to like/ ship Kookmin, please let us have our freedom to enjoy our little community. 

Thanks 

• Like 8
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 3

@luffy123abc I tell you what, when the time comes that your ship will "announce" that they are already engaged, you are welcome to come back to this thread to tell us that we were wrong and you, guys, are right all along and feel free to FOREVER rub it in our faces. But in the meantime that it's NOT happening YET, please be respectful and leave us Kookmin shippers/delulus alone in our own shipping. Even amongst us,fellow kookmin shippers, we have different opinions regarding JK and So Min's "relationship status" but we never impose our belief on each other you know why because we respect each other's opinion. As I've said in my previous post, if you're from another ship please refrain from writing your opinion. Be respectful. Thank you.  

Edited by Tiger_loves_Froggie
  • Like 9
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 4

KJK: I thought you were dressed too lightly.

KJK: I'll keep you warm. You know what I mean.

KJK: I was worried about you.

spacer.png

HH: Jong Kook, look at this. And don't get the wrong idea.
HH: I think she did this to make us laugh.
JSJ/YJS: Show him. What did you write on it?
HH: She painted over his eyes, crossed off "Kim", and wrote "Yu".
KJK: I had no expectations from her.
KJK: When she came into my room and buttered me up,
KJK: I felt that something was fishy about her.

spacer.png

• LOL 4
  • Love 12

1 hour ago, MandelBrot said:

KJK: I thought you were dressed too lightly.

KJK: I'll keep you warm. You know what I mean.

KJK: I was worried about you.

HH: Jong Kook, look at this. And don't get the wrong idea.
HH: I think she did this to make us laugh.
JSJ/YJS: Show him. What did you write on it?
HH: She painted over his eyes, crossed off "Kim", and wrote "Yu".
KJK: I had no expectations from her.
KJK: When she came into my room and buttered me up,
KJK: I felt that something was fishy about her.

I didnt even sleep yet because im waiting for the subs to come out especially all these moments..!!! kyaaa!!  i can roughly understand without the subs but need to confirm it..

You should have included this moment too which is from the openings where kjk said “I stare at you because I like you” 

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote gifs. Thanks!
  • Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 3

13 minutes ago, free style said:

I didnt even sleep yet because im waiting for the subs to come out especially all these moments..!!! kyaaa!!  i can roughly understand without the subs but need to confirm it..

You should have included this moment too which is from the openings where kjk said “I stare at you because I like you” 

yeahhh :P

spacer.png

• Like 3
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 2

4 hours ago, luffy123abc said:

Jong Kook and Jessi are like brothers are sisters. Jong Kook and Somin are like brothers and sisters. Jong Kook and Jin Young don't exist anymore because of her scandal. You guys grasp on anything for proof to ship Kookmin. Delete my messages, i don't care. I've tried to give Kookmin fanclub support cause i thought it could be possible but seeing you guys shipping them as a couple because Jong Kook talks to Somin or shows care for her like a brother caring for his sister who's actually been depressed over the months because of all the haters piling up on her. YJS takes care of her too, does that mean Somin and YJS are dating? Seeing how different Jong Kook acts with Ji Hyo vs how different he acts with Somin makes me think Spartace is becoming more real. 

Dude, just take your idea to spartace forum. Maybe they will support u. But here, the kookmin forum, is for kookmin obviously. Stop talking about other ship. U are in wrong forum

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 6