Quantcast

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Edit: better quality...      

That awkward moment when you got caught staring at your "crush" and now you have to pretend like you're looking at someone else.   

Once again  . . . sub spoilers.   I won't be able to do this every weekend, but I just had to share (so enjoy the Kookmin moments).  Besides,  these sub spoilers are never as good as watching the epis

Well we got kookmin this week and some interesting things.  On Sundays I always wish I knew more Korean. haha  Here are eng sub for kookmin moments.  

Spoiler

So in this game someone gives a complement and the other people on the team have to guess if it is about them.  If they get it right they get two points. If they get it wrong then they lose one point.  YSC goes first and his first clue leads JSM to think it is about her.  What I find hilarious is that it is KJK that feels the need to say something.  You are not on their team and you don't need to talk up JSM or the LL.  We all know (particularly since last week with LKS saying the LL is for work) that the LL is not true.  I just think that KJK likes to interact with JSM and say nice things about her. 

Screen-Shot-2020-11-29-at-3-11-03-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2020-11-29-at-3-11-29-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2020-11-29-at-3-11-55-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2020-11-29-at-3-12-13-PM.png

They are suppose to turn in money and whatever the group turns in doubles.  This is what KJK's advice to JSM was (I will add that he was not wrong to give this advice), the sub said it was to encourage betrayal, but another way to look at it is he is encouraging her to protect herself.  KJK knows that the other members will betray her.  Again, JSM is not on your team why are you looking out for her.  I get that they are friends, but this is still weird because he doesn't offer up the advice to other people.  In this show, people betray each other all the time.

Speaking of, KJK does betray JSM in this episode, but there is something really fishy about it (I will get to this later).  Some kookmin shippers might get upset by this betrayal by KJK because they think that a lack of betrayal shows how much KJK likes JSM (maybe once but not for the last 3-4 months).  Betraying JSM is not proof that maybe he is not interested.   I am not surprised that KJK betrayed JSM.   What should surprises kookmin shippers is that it rarely ever happens and even when it does JSM still seems surprised by it.  They are close and as much as he protects her or compliments her they have a job to do.

Screen-Shot-2020-11-29-at-3-16-49-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2020-11-29-at-3-17-18-PM.png

TBH, I have no idea who is saying what below.  I think it is LKS that is against JSM joining but again not sure. 
Screen-Shot-2020-11-29-at-3-24-20-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2020-11-29-at-3-24-40-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2020-11-29-at-3-25-17-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2020-11-29-at-3-25-35-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2020-11-29-at-3-27-50-PM.png

So, this is interesting KJK is the one that has access to the trunk which is the person that gets the hidden mission to betray a teammate.  

Screen-Shot-2020-11-29-at-3-30-07-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2020-11-29-at-3-30-22-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2020-11-29-at-3-30-34-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2020-11-29-at-3-30-57-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2020-11-29-at-3-31-13-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2020-11-29-at-3-31-37-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2020-11-29-at-3-31-50-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2020-11-29-at-3-32-04-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2020-11-29-at-3-32-34-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2020-11-29-at-3-32-50-PM.png

KJK is the one that should betray and rip off a name tag, but instead he gives the mission to LKS to complete.  This is where the betrayal starts to get weird/fishy.  He could just rip off JSMs nametag but instead he has LKS do it?  Maybe, he doesn't really have it in him to outright betray her?  haha

They made the promise not to betray in the car (at least that is what JSM thought but did not know KJK had snuck the secret mission to LKS). 

Screen-Shot-2020-11-29-at-3-33-49-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2020-11-29-at-3-34-13-PM.png

I love that her panicked or reaction to danger is to invoke KJK and that she is going to tell on him to KJK. lol  He really is her protector! Does anyone else get flashbacks to her running away from LKS in the snow and tries to hide behind KJK to protect her?

Screen-Shot-2020-11-29-at-3-35-52-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2020-11-29-at-3-36-07-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2020-11-29-at-3-36-23-PM.png

Where did that money come from?  She did not have enough to escape earlier in the episode.  She was asking Eugene to borrow money but did not get any.  So, someone had to have given it to her but they never show us who. 
Screen-Shot-2020-11-29-at-3-36-53-PM.png

This is KJK talking to her and this part made think . . . that they actually had met in secret.   Why, would you say something like that?  It reminds me of when someone is guilty and they aren't good at lying. 

Screen-Shot-2020-11-29-at-3-37-17-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2020-11-29-at-3-38-10-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2020-11-29-at-3-38-36-PM.png

Look at his face above.  He is so happy for her and with himself. haha

Screen-Shot-2020-11-29-at-3-38-53-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2020-11-29-at-3-39-12-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2020-11-29-at-3-39-28-PM.png

KJK is someone that has the power to protect people from penalties. 

• Like 11
  • Awesome 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 3

@Catch-22 Have been refreshing this page several times, to see if you write your analysis :). The part that SC need to describe the person he pick is really interesting. SC said the person has lots of charm and Somin readily admitted it is was her. What I want to highlight is not her admission but JK's agreeing to that statement. Some might see that he tried to hype up the chanmin LL. But that is not what I see. He openly admit that Somin has lots of charm. It means, Somin's characters or things that Somin did are pleasant to his eyes and he sees them as charming. Indirectly, he also complimented her straight to her face. For me,this kind of compliment is very meaningful.

And 'I won't let you receive a penalty...' Be still my heart :wub:. He declared his protectiveness to her and Bopil is so kind to include this in this episode.

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1
2 hours ago, kyoko22 said:

Some might see that he tried to hype up the chanmin LL. But that is not what I see. He openly admit that Somin has lots of charm. It means, Somin's characters or things that Somin did are pleasent to his eyes and he sees them as charming. Indirectly, he also complimented her straight to her face. For me,this kind of compliment is very meaningful.

And 'I won't let you receive a penalty...' Be still my heart :wub:. He declared his protectiveness to her and Bopil is so kind to include this in this episode.

Thanks!  I so agree with you about his indirect compliments and that he is very protective of her (wouldn't rip off her tag even when it was his mission).  He was so sweet when he said that about the penalty and the look he gave JSM:fullofhearts:

As I mentioned, I think something happened behind the scenes (that KJK did) that allowed for her not to receive the penalty (although I only have his words to support that hunch).   I am looking forward to next week, and I hope they have another fortune teller episode. 

• Like 9
  • Love 2

Somin seems to be lowkey in this episode. I don't know if she's tired or sick. Nevertheless, there are kookmin moments that really made my heart flutter. 

1. During the 'dangerous outside the blanket' game, it is only somin's turn when he suddenly stood up and came near her. Then what did he say? "you'll catch a cold." Not really the direct line but that's the context of what jk said. 

2. Somin escaped and I don't know how. We all know that she doesn't have enough money. But what bothered me more is what jk said that he will not let her receive penalty. I mean, how?? The winners were not given some sort of a right to save a member. Only those who were in prison are the candidates for the penalty. If you'll add what jongkook said to somin and how somin escaped, there's a big chance that kjk gave her some money. I don't know if it's because of the guilt he felt because of betraying her.

But whatever the reason is, it just means that he couldn't stay still whenever it's about somin. 

10 hours ago, Catch-22 said:

Well we got kookmin this week and some interesting things.  On Sundays I always wish I knew more Korean. haha  Here are eng sub for kookmin moments.  

Hide contents

So in this game someone gives a complement and the other people on the team have to guess if it is about them.  If they get it right they get two points. If they get it wrong then they lose one point.  YSC goes first and his first clue leads JSM to think it is about her.  What I find hilarious is that it is KJK that feels the need to say something.  You are not on their team and you don't need to talk up JSM or the LL.  We all know (particularly since last week with LKS saying the LL is for work) that the LL is not true.  I just think that KJK likes to interact with JSM and say nice things about her. 

They are suppose to turn in money and whatever the group turns in doubles.  This is what KJK's advice to JSM was (I will add that he was not wrong to give this advice), the sub said it was to encourage betrayal, but another way to look at it is he is encouraging her to protect herself.  KJK knows that the other members will betray her.  Again, JSM is not on your team why are you looking out for her.  I get that they are friends, but this is still weird because he doesn't offer up the advice to other people.  In this show, people betray each other all the time.

Speaking of, KJK does betray JSM in this episode, but there is something really fishy about it (I will get to this later).  Some kookmin shippers might get upset by this betrayal by KJK because they think that a lack of betrayal shows how much KJK likes JSM (maybe once but not for the last 3-4 months).  Betraying JSM is not proof that maybe he is not interested.   I am not surprised that KJK betrayed JSM.   What should surprises kookmin shippers is that it rarely ever happens and even when it does JSM still seems surprised by it.  They are close and as much as he protects her or compliments her they have a job to do.

TBH, I have no idea who is saying what below.  I think it is LKS that is against JSM joining but again not sure. 

So, this is interesting KJK is the one that has access to the trunk which is the person that gets the hidden mission to betray a teammate.  

KJK is the one that should betray and rip off a name tag, but instead he gives the mission to LKS to complete.  This is where the betrayal starts to get weird/fishy.  He could just rip off JSMs nametag but instead he has LKS do it?  Maybe, he doesn't really have it in him to outright betray her?  haha

They made the promise not to betray in the car (at least that is what JSM thought but did not know KJK had snuck the secret mission to LKS).

I love that her panicked or reaction to danger is to invoke KJK and that she is going to tell on him to KJK. lol  He really is her protector! Does anyone else get flashbacks to her running away from LKS in the snow and tries to hide behind KJK to protect her

Where did that money come from?  She did not have enough to escape earlier in the episode.  She was asking Eugene to borrow money but did not get any.  So, someone had to have given it to her but they never show us who. 

This is KJK talking to her and this part made think . . . that they actually had met in secret.   Why, would you say something like that?  It reminds me of when someone is guilty and they aren't good at lying. 

Look at his face above.  He is so happy for her and with himself. haha

KJK is someone that has the power to protect people from penalties.

It is kjk who were against in the idea of somin joining their team. Maybe because somin always betray and then he's already with kwangsoo. ㅋㅋㅋ also, I don't know why he gave the mission to kwangsoo when he can just rip somin's nametag on his own. He doesn't need anyone assitance to do that and somin doesn't know anything about it so it will be easier. I don't know if it's just my delulu but I'm also thinking that he doesn't want to do it himself because for sure, Somin will be really upset with him. 

• Like 12
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

While we are at this, he already showed his protective side (regarding her punishment) since early this year. 

Spoiler

495-1.jpg

Ep 495: The person who's with the heaviest rice cake bag will be punished. And it was a competition between Somin and LKS, the bottom two. But while weighting the bag, JK was so involved, commenting this and that as if the bag was his (It was Somin's in picture above)

495-2.jpg

Ep 495: Somin lost. Her punishment was water slap. Park Mi Sun 'accidentally' missed her target and threw the water to LKS. JK consoled Park Misun for her 'mistake'. You should hear how insincere JK's tone here. Somehow he managed to persuade Park Misun to throw the water to LKS and protect Somin.

518.jpg Ep 518: Same situation as ep 495. It was Somin who need to face the punishment and again, JK could not stop himself from being noisy, commenting this and that. "It's pretty visible." hinting that is is easy to differentiate between water sponge and ink sponge. He concerned. But Somin is Somin. She failed :joy:.

524-1.jpg

Ep 524: It broke his heart a bit seeing Somin worked so hard to find ballot papers and whistles when the end result is still her who will get the penalty. 

524-2.jpg

Ep 524: Along the episode, he never became a target to either Somin or JH. But somehow, he actively looking for the ballot paper. After seeing her worked so hard, as if he's going to use the ballot paper that he found to vote on Somin. 

531.jpg

Ep 531: "I told you I won't let you receive a penalty". What a nice declaration. And for Somin to use JK's name to threaten LKS when he ripped Somin's name tag is a justification that JK indeed protectives of her. Not sure whether anyone notice this. Sometimes, when Somin being stubborn or headstrong against LKS or YSC, both of them will complain about this to JK. :joy: 

• Like 8
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1
10 minutes ago, kyoko22 said:

Ep 531: "I told you I won't let you receive a penalty". What a nice declaration. And for Somin to use JK's name to threaten LKS when he ripped Somin's name tag is a justification that JK indeed protectives of her. Not sure whether anyone notice this. Sometimes, when Somin being stubborn or headstrong against LKS or YSC, both of them will complaint about this to JK. :joy: 

and he looks so proud when somin didn't receive penalty like he's proud of what he did and very satisfied of the outcome. 

• Like 6

i like how KJK protect JSM but if keeps happening i think it will make not fair for some people.
maybe some people will think "why KJK always protect JSM. its just  variaty show and you must accept if get punish"

I'm a fan of RM and I love Kookmin.

My personal opinion as of kookmin fan is i like how KJK protect JSM and interaction between them but as RM fan if KJK always help JSM it will ruin the show itself because people watch RM not watch kookmin.

sorry if my english is bad

47 minutes ago, Nerellia said:

i like how KJK protect JSM but if keeps happening i think it will make not fair for some people.
maybe some people will think "why KJK always protect JSM. its just  variaty show and you must accept if get punish"

My personal opinion as of kookmin fan is i like how KJK protect JSM and interaction between them but as RM fan if KJK always help JSM it will ruin the show itself because people watch RM not watch kookmin.

It’s a show and no action of any of the cast will make such a huge impact as to make others feel unfair/ruin the show consciously. They know how, what and when to do things to collectively ensure keeping the show as a priority and we ought to know as well. In fact, instead of ruining the show, for a lot of us, we look forward to the show more  because of the banters kjk oppa shares with somin. 

• Like 7
23 hours ago, Nerellia said:

maybe some people will think "why KJK always protect JSM. its just  variaty show and you must accept if get punish".

Not gonna happen.

1. Somin didn't make a habit to ask for his help or rely on him. You always see Somin goes everywhere, so it is hard for him to always protect her. Which also easy for her to be a target by her oppas and in the end she will receive the penalty.

2. Looking from this episode, even he goes extra mile to help her, most probably PD will not include the process. Just like it is a big mistery how he gave her money to escape the prison in this ep. So for most viewers they will just ignore what he said since there is no evidence. We noticed only because we are kookmin fans and we pay extra attention to them.

Edit: I wondered why he didn't want Somin to be in his team and why he decided to rip Somin's nametag, not KS. Suddenly I realised. Somin and KS are betrayers. It is hard enough to handle one, let alone two. Maybe that is why he didn't want to have Somin in his team since it will cause him headache. He can't choose Somin over KS since it was KS who found the key. He was the one who attached to KS. As for why he chose to rip Somin's nametag? Because of his loyalty and upright character. Even so, he couldn't bear to rip her nametag himself and let KS to do it  

• Like 9
3 hours ago, Nerellia said:

How can a KookMin shipper have “SpartAce” mindset? 

Dude- I myself am watching Runningman for Kookmin. And how can Jongkook’s protection ruin the show?

• Like 3
8 hours ago, Nerellia said:

I understand where you are coming from. From my knowledge it's only been a few times he's 'protected' her from receiving punishments. I'm a fan of Somin first before RM and have seen her get the punishment so many times. The only difference now is that KJK chooses not to afflict pain on her if he's involved in her punishment or warns her about getting the punishment (but she never listens lol). And from this episode he made it clear his intention s and loyalty which I'm sure Somin will remember in future episodes.

Maybe it's time for Somin to catch a break from penalties? We are all familiar with the RM penalty crew: YJS, JSJ, LKS, Somin. They are easier targets because they are the most entertaining when it comes to punishments.

• Like 8
  • Blob 2

I was expecting to watch kookmin, CTH and Mijoo lunch segment but it got editted out :joy:. I even scolded yellow team (while I live streamed) since they talked too much because I was afraid there was not enough time for kookmin's team. Turn out to be, Bopil didn't show their part even for one second. Hahahaha. Now I'm curious what kind of topics they talked about. I doubt they got cut because their segment was boring since CTH, Somin and Mijoo were there. 

• Like 9

Just the fact that jsm or kookmin thought she would be the bff of kjk oppa spoke volumes to me lol...it was  before the guests were introduced. They were also surprised (could be for the show) when realised there is a guest coming as his BFF and it’s not jsm lol..

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
5 hours ago, Losdol said:

Just the fact that jsm or kookmin thought she would be the bff of kjk oppa spoke volumes to me lol...it was  before the guests were introduced. They were also surprised (could be for the show) when realised there is a guest coming as his BFF and it’s not jsm lol..

Ok. Now that I am watching the whole ep. Previously it could be me jumping the gun too quick with the scenario I mentioned. But hey ho :)

• Like 4