Quantcast

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Edit: better quality...      

That awkward moment when you got caught staring at your "crush" and now you have to pretend like you're looking at someone else.   

Once again  . . . sub spoilers.   I won't be able to do this every weekend, but I just had to share (so enjoy the Kookmin moments).  Besides,  these sub spoilers are never as good as watching the epis

A Throwback moment: I was just rewatching ep 420 and I noticed this reference that I didn't see before. When in the beginning of the ep Somin is imagining going on a one day date, there is this exchange about whom she wants to go with but later Somin declares that she wants to date someone on T.V. This was a response from Somin when HAHA brought up Jong Kook and Jinyoung's love line in Mom's Dairy. 

TzDWlpd.png

What was completely weird to me was the next reference HaHa makes right before they change the topic.

2kVTyx2.pngHere I believe the reference HaHa makes implies to KJK and JSM and I wonder what the history of Noh Sa Yeon and Lee Mu Song is. I thought it was an interesting reference to make here since later in this ep Somin does a husband wife skit with KJK. This ep was around when I started to fall deep for Kookmin and I wonder what this reference HaHa makes exactly points to. Also this is an ep that has definitely been referred to a lot since Somin named lots of guys who were her type and about 3 out of 4 of the guys she mentioned then have already appeared on running man so far. Woo Do Hwan whom KJK thought was nice and is from Anyang has yet to come but I guess we are on hold for now until he does appear in the future. 

Regardless Let's remember this ep today, and if anyone understands the reference made to Noh Sa Yeon and Lee Mu Song please let me know.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2
6 hours ago, shamos83 said:

A Throwback moment: I was just rewatching ep 420 and I noticed this reference that I didn't see before. When in the beginning of the ep Somin is imagining going on a one day date, there is this exchange about whom she wants to go with but later Somin declares that she wants to date someone on T.V. This was a response from Somin when HAHA brought up Jong Kook and Jinyoung's love line in Mom's Dairy. 

What was completely weird to me was the next reference HaHa makes right before they change the topic.

Here I believe the reference HaHa makes implies to KJK and JSM and I wonder what the history of Noh Sa Yeon and Lee Mu Song is. I thought it was an interesting reference to make here since later in this ep Somin does a husband wife skit with KJK. This ep was around when I started to fall deep for Kookmin and I wonder what this reference HaHa makes exactly points to. Also this is an ep that has definitely been referred to a lot since Somin named lots of guys who were her type and about 3 out of 4 of the guys she mentioned then have already appeared on running man so far. Woo Do Hwan whom KJK thought was nice and is from Anyang has yet to come but I guess we are on hold for now until he does appear in the future. 

Regardless Let's remember this ep today, and if anyone understands the reference made to Noh Sa Yeon and Lee Mu Song please let me know.

Well, Noh Sa Yeon and Lee Moo Song is already married for 26 years. The couple also seems to bicker/tease each other even on TV which resembles kookmin. Lee Moo Song was a hoobae of Noh Sa Yeon in the singing industry just like Somin being the hoobae of Kim Jong Kook in the entertainment industry. 

I'm not really sure with this but I think Haha is a friend of Noh Sa Yeon.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Insightful 1
7 minutes ago, 9012 said:

Noh Sa Yeon is the Tuna Noona. She just appeared in RM in ep 499. We could say, all members have a comfortable interaction with her.

• Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
11 minutes ago, 9012 said:

Well, Noh Sa Yeon and Lee Moo Song is already married for 26 years. The couple also seems to bicker/tease each other even on TV which resembles kookmin. Lee Moo Song was a hoobae of Noh Sa Yeon in the singing industry just like Somin being the hoobae of Kim Jong Kook in the entertainment industry. 

Well in this part HaHa was really comparing Lee Moo Song and Noh Sa Yeon relationship with KJK and HJY love line...because at that moment they were talking about the MUD episode where HJY visited him and his friends in LA and KJK tried to teach her how to swim and in the end they sang together....both KJK and HJY are singers and they were at the best moment of their LL in MUD and RM

• Insightful 1
1 hour ago, RunningGirl7686 said:

Well in this part HaHa was really comparing Lee Moo Song and Noh Sa Yeon relationship with KJK and HJY love line...because at that moment they were talking about the MUD episode where HJY visited him and his friends in LA and KJK tried to teach her how to swim and in the end they sang together....both KJK and HJY are singers and they were at the best moment of their LL in MUD and RM

This is also what I remembered in this episode. Haha is teasing kjk with hjy. But I can't remember it clearly lol 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, RunningGirl7686 said:

Ah!! This could be true. I remember HJY and KJK being quite big at the time and HaHa might have made the reference towards that loveline. But I just thought it was amusing to see HaHa, KJK and Somin on the same frame as he said it. Somin turns really shy after that. And also later in the episode, Somin makes a Husband and Wife skit with KJK as the Husband in Sechan's house where Somin treats the rest of the cast as their 3 children. But thanks for clarifying that. Kookmin were not at all a thing during the time this episode was filmed so the reference might not be relevant to them

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
2 hours ago, 9012 said:

Can you guys give me episodes where I can witness heart-futtering kookmin moments? 

Hi, I suggest these episodes:

372 - Banter about love ft Somin the Love Prosecutor

425 - Jong Kook's eyes when he smiles / "it's hard to become Jong Kook's wife" 

488 - KJK observed Somin while she was snow watching and then got hit by the opening door
486 - inflatable tennis game

Of course the classics are the Tofu episode (387) and Kookmin Clan episode (434). 

I also suggest to watch Kookminclan RunningMan's videos in YT and then read the discussions under the comment section. A lot of good quality discussions and ideas have been brought up there and adds a lot of insight into KJK and Somin as individuals. 

Regarding the MUD tarot card reading, I have to say that Somin checks a lot of boxes there:

✔️ Intelligent - these attributes are also a part of Somin. She's well-read and she even published her own poetry. Also, whoever reads her interviews can see that she's not just someone who knows a lot but also someone who has accumulated wisdom and varied interests. 

✔️High compatibility with KJK - a previous RM episode with Tarot reading says that Kookmin has high compatibility

✔️ Associated with red or pink - how many times have we referenced red and pink to Somin? :lol:

(other commenters under the YT vid says that one other criterion is the person can control KJK. For me, Somin also fits that. She does not "control" KJK like a master to a slave, rather she tends to control KJK's attention and temper. KJK seems a lot happier when she's around.)

So yeah, I think Somin is a realistic/plausible candidate if we are going for the things being revealed in the recent MUD tarot card reading.

:rickroll:

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1
On 11/27/2020 at 2:57 AM, Shia Has said:

(other commenters under the YT vid says that one other criterion is the person can control KJK. For me, Somin also fits that. She does not "control" KJK like a master to a slave, rather she tends to control KJK's attention and temper. KJK seems a lot happier when she's around.)

This point! The mature me try to restrain myself from arguing with the commenters about this. And it's hard :joy:. With Somin, JK naturally let her be in control (most of the time) and he just enjoying himself. Example, ep 488 when JK, Somin and SC were in a group. Somin naturally became bossy among the three and he let her. Not because he suddenly became weak or helpless over the control. From what I see, it is a way for him to indulge her. Because he can be stern to her when he have to. 

And the most important is not whether she can control him or not. But his willingness to let go the control to her. 

• Like 7
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 2
12 hours ago, Shia Has said:

Hi, I suggest these episodes:

372 - Banter about love ft Somin the Love Prosecutor

425 - Jong Kook's eyes when he smiles / "it's hard to become Jong Kook's wife" 

488 - KJK observed Somin while she was snow watching and then got hit by the opening door
486 - inflatable tennis game

Of course the classics are the Tofu episode (387) and Kookmin Clan episode (434). 

I also suggest to watch Kookminclan RunningMan's videos in YT and then read the discussions under the comment section. A lot of good quality discussions and ideas have been brought up there and adds a lot of insight into KJK and Somin as individuals. 

Regarding the MUD tarot card reading, I have to say that Somin checks a lot of boxes there:

✔️ Intelligent - these attributes are also a part of Somin. She's well-read and she even published her own poetry. Also, whoever reads her interviews can see that she's not just someone who knows a lot but also someone who has accumulated wisdom and varied interests. 

✔️High compatibility with KJK - a previous RM episode with Tarot reading says that Kookmin has high compatibility

✔️ Associated with red or pink - how many times have we referenced red and pink to Somin? :lol:

So yeah, I think Somin is a realistic/plausible candidate if we are going for the things being revealed in the recent MUD tarot card reading.

:rickroll:

I have watch most of the episodes you recommended. but still, thank you!

9 hours ago, kyoko22 said:

This point! The mature me try to restrain myself from arguing with the commenters about this. And it's hard :joy:. With Somin, JK naturally let her be in control (most of the time) and he just enjoying himself. Example, ep 488 when JK, Somin and SC were in a group. Somin naturally became bossy among the three and he let her. Not because he suddenly became weak or helpless over the control. From what I see, it is a way for him to indulge her. Because he can be stern to her when he have to. 

Somin has all the criterias. I also read some of the comments and one acc said somin can't control jongkook. Yeah, she can't control jongkook the way others do. But she definitely can control jk without using force at all. Like jk does unusual things for, and, because of somin. 

Somin can control his time. 

Somin was once live on IG and kjk keeps on commenting on her live even if its his work-out time. 

Somin can control his attention. We all know this, though. Staring at her, focusing at her, etc. 

Somin can make kjk do aegyo. 

There's one episode where they are in a car and somin mentioned about aegyo. She then asked jk to do it and he did it. If I remembered correctly, he did it twice. 

There's also an episode where somin saw a car?? and she told jk to wink and kjk unconsciously winked. 

She can definitely control kjk but not in a way kjk will feel uncomfortable. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3

I'm reading all of your past posts in here. I'm already at page 67. It's really fun to read all of your previous assumptions about kookmin. I wonder where are the accounts used to post in here before? I mean I see a few of them who are still active but I haven't seen some of them. 

Anyway, still have 200+ pages more. goodluck to me ㅋㅋㅋ

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
2 hours ago, 9012 said:

I'm reading all of your past posts in here. I'm already at page 67. It's really fun to read all of your previous assumptions about kookmin. I wonder where are the accounts used to post in here before? I mean I see a few of them who are still active but I haven't seen some of them. 

Anyway, still have 200+ pages more. goodluck to me ㅋㅋㅋ

I was taking a look too. There are many "suspicious" actions between KJK and JSM in those episodes.

funny.. XD

4FPCYau.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1
14 hours ago, MandelBrot said:

I was taking a look too. There are many "suspicious" actions between KJK and JSM in those episodes.

funny.. XD

Coincidentally, I actually watched this episode again a few days ago because I want to watch this part (the GIF you attached here) I keep on replying that part because I miss that kind of interaction... and yes the whole episode is so suspicious :ph34r: 

I miss them so bad :cries:

I hope this is actually a good thing that they kind of getting lowkey because there's really something :tears: 

@MandelBrot thank you also for posting GIFs every Sunday, always looking forward to it!! It makes my kookmin heart alive lol

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2