Quantcast

5 hours ago, elliee sky said:

What is the point that MUD doesnt filming in his apartment? 

Yeah, I thought it was weird that we had not seen him in is apartment for a long time and he wasn't on as regularly.  I have only been watching for about a year.  When I first started really watching the show he never really left the apartment (except work and the gym) and he seemed to be on every episode (I only really watch for KJK).  I took that as what was normal for the show.  So, I was a little worried/wondering if it meant that he was leaving the show/phasing him out. Other people here who have watched MUD for longer could probably tell me how other people have left the show in the past?  I am still getting use to the differences in Korean variety/shows (sometimes they seem more unpredictable in show changes/format than dramas).  

• Like 3
  • Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Edit: better quality...      

That awkward moment when you got caught staring at your "crush" and now you have to pretend like you're looking at someone else.   

Once again  . . . sub spoilers.   I won't be able to do this every weekend, but I just had to share (so enjoy the Kookmin moments).  Besides,  these sub spoilers are never as good as watching the epis

8 hours ago, elliee sky said:

What is the point that MUD doesnt filming in his apartment? 

Hi,

Do you mean 'no point if not filming in his apartment' or do you mean 'why don't they film in his apartment'? :glasses:

If the former, there isn't any fixed rules for MUD so they are all exploring new 'stuff' for the audience. I recall seeing YJS mentioning in an interview that variety shows are reaching a difficult plateau whereby if they do not re-invent themselves, the variety show landscape will just go downhill. So the variety celebs have to constantly come up with new stuff.

If the latter, audience will not know though fans noticed that some of the oldies ducklings have been reducing their screen times for the new ducklings to establish themselves in the show. 

The show has been trying its best to re-invent itself in order to maintain its grasp on the audience. There's a reason why it is the SBS variety show with highest TV audience rating - even though KBS brought in its heavy hitter (TROS) to fight it out, they can still maintain their dominance at the same timeslot. 

Since i followed it from Ep 1 all the way, I've noticed that from its original 'each duckling film their own funny anecdotes', it has been a huge change along the way:

• adding in segments on other ducklings
  • adding in female duckling(s)
  • collaboration between the ducklings
  • addition of duckling who is a parent

The current trend is rather obvious that the collaborations (ducklings meet as a group or join each other's segment) has been raking in high ratings for them, so it is a formula they will likely rely on. :grin:

Plus i feel that the oldies (KJK/KHC/LSM) seems to be 'grooming' the newbies so it is possible that some oldies may leave the show soon. I saw comments amongst fandom that many are speculating on the huge guy (sorry, cannot recall his name) who is a Sandara Park fan and Jessi looks like 'potential ducklings' while in cfandom, many speculated that KJK/HJY/BJN are likely candidates to leave/graduate from the show.

Of course, KJK fans hope that it is he who will leave; to get married. :sweat_smile:

Thanks.

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

JK's sudden change into believing superstitious thing (fortune telling, tarot card reading) really caught my attention. Testimonies from Haha (MUD 199) and LKS (RM 523) said JK didn't believe these kind of things. I think, something big happen in his life to cause this sudden changes.

From my observation, JK is a very practical person. The way he thinks is based on common sense and logic. And superstition is far far from this common sense and logic. Therefore, only huge force/miracle can change an adult man's believe like JK especially when it is related to superstition. It is already hard to reason with him when they play detactive episode. So, why it should be easy to change his mind and persuade him to believe superstitious things?

They've been doing this fortune telling since 2016. If he didn't believe it then, why should he believe it now. Me think, he witness somebody's fortune becomes reality and this fortune causes huge impact directly to his life. And I don't think him receiving less love and money also pink and red as his best colousr are huge enough to be the cause. To me, I can only think of one reason. 

Okay, this is the additional photos in my collection. Kookmin in their first year. Bear in mind, in normal circumstances, there is nothing special about these scenes. But during that time, I thought JK didn't like Somin. When I rewatch the episodes, these scenes prove me wrong. He curious about her.

Spoiler

359.jpg

Ep 359: Turning his body fully towards Wookmin showed his interest on Wookmin's story (about Somin and her family)

367.jpg

Ep 367: It was Sung Hoon who's answering the quiz, but the laughing Somin is more interesting to look at.

373.jpg

Ep 373: This part really interesting. Most of the time before they aboard the boat, Somin was facing away from him. How he can notice Somin rolled her eyes really amaze me. 

383.jpg

Ep 383: He looked at her who suddenly squated besides him.

385-2.jpg

Ep 385: I guess this is him who amazed with her creativity

392-3.jpg

Ep 392: He put his hand on Somin's chair. 

394.jpg

Ep 394: He smiles to her dance started way before than I realize. I should say the smiling JK is very handsome.

398.jpg

Ep 398: What happened  here is Somin messed up the game and made her team (white team same as JK) loose 3 points (I think) consecutively. What interesting here is, it was JK who said 'You did a very good job'. He tried to console her but he also didn't address it directly to her. In the end, it looks like he was talking to himself.

399-1.jpg

Ep 399: He had to cover his mouth to hold his laugh when Somin suddenly appeared with boat paddle. And up to this point, he could hold his laugh with no problem.

399-2.jpg

Ep 399: He laughed exactly after this scene because of Somin's ignoring Kwang Soo. He enjoyed her antiques.

• Like 9
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 2
9 hours ago, kyoko22 said:

JK's sudden change into believing superstitious thing (fortune telling, tarot card reading) really caught my attention. 

And I don't think him receiving less love and money also pink and red as his best colour are huge enough to be the cause. To me, I can only think of one reason. 

Yeah .... one reason is the someone who winks at passing train and garbage truck for luck.... who consult fortune teller yearly...... who strongly believes in superstition.

• Like 7
  • Wiggle 1

Thank you for your answers @Catch-22 @AB_fan , since i dont watch MUD i am not aware about situations ( I dont watch because it has to many script and dont like some celebrities in there )

In my opinion Kookmin are together since September 2019 and i feel like this because of the reasons in this forum.They too strong and i cant ignore them.

Kookmin is not just close about skinship , they changed a lot individually about mentality-related and behavioral ,and started to resemble each other, so i m waiting some updates as well  but i m not full of passion about to know their relationship since it is their private life. ( I mean i am not crazy and immature like other ship's shippers for hear announcement of 2 people :))) )

I wish best for So Min and KJK for their happiness, together or not.They are good people and deserve every good thing in this life.

• Like 7
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, shamos83 said:

Looks like we won’t be getting any Kookmin moments for a while. With the SBS awards so close I would imagine that Chamin is being highlighted/pushed for a couple award. 

Hmm looks like i won't watch this episode too. I haven't watch rm for three to four weeks already as it seems boring 

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1

The episode was extremely funny still. We only get a couple of seconds of Chanmin and they clearly show us the guest asking "Is she really his girlfriend" and Kwangsoo saying "No, she is not" and a subtitle "She is just working!". 

I also think they probably are pushing for the award. I hope they get it, so we can move on. Not necessarly to Kookmin, but simply create more stories without the obligatory "Chanmin couple". It's getting old. 

By the way, there's a Kookmin instagram page and Somin liked one of his posts about her (it didn't have anything related to kookmin, just her interview). It's pretty clear they are aware of the fandom around their ship at this point if you had any doubt (The instagram name is literally Kookmin and a picture of both of them). 

• Like 10
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 3
4 hours ago, shamos83 said:

Looks like we won’t be getting any Kookmin moments for a while. With the SBS awards so close I would imagine that Chamin is being highlighted/pushed for a couple award. 

So I wonder if RM ever won any couple awards in the past? MonCouple was so big and really popular back then. What about the other Kwangmin and Spartace?

Why is fake couple with cringe lovelines still such a thing in K-ent. :confounded:

Can they win something just base on great chemistry like KookSoo? :lol: 

I rather like something natural like bromance or womance tbh :tounge_xd:

Well there are potential KookChan and MongDol but then you’ve got to be really honestly close with each other to win such award. 

Edited by GN.Drives
  • Like 3
On 11/22/2020 at 2:17 PM, Daisy16 said:

Hmm looks like i won't watch this episode too. I haven't watch rm for three to four weeks already as it seems boring 

I think you should still watch the show. The show is really fun. Though Kookmin's interaction has reduced that doesn't make the show less fun. I didn't watch for a while as well, this was mostly due to my busy life (finally caught up last week). But in the spirit of the show I think it is really fun and as Kookmin fans I think we should not be discouraged to watch the show just because of less interaction between KJK and Somin. Of course I would love to see Kookmin interact but I also want to respect their space. Watching kookmin interaction is always a plus to watching Running Man weekly. I think we will really be disappointed a lot if we watched Running man just because of Kookmin, like we already know Kookmin is not even a loveline in the show, so let's still support the show even if there isn't kookmin interaction. As kookmin fans let's still support them regardless of their decisions. If they interact and show us really heart fluttering moments, let's support them and happily receive it, on the other hand, if they don't interact let's support them in that too. There is always a reason for everything and those reasons we won't always know. 

23 hours ago, GN.Drives said:

So I wonder if RM ever won any couple awards in the past? MonCouple was so big and really popular back then. What about the other Kwangmin and Spartace?

Why is fake couple with cringe lovelines still such a thing in K-ent. :confounded:

Can they win something just base on great chemistry like kooksoo? :lol: 

I rather like something natural like bromance or womance tbh :tounge_xd:

Well there are potential KookChan and MongDol but then you’ve got to be really honestly close with each other to win such award. 

Kwangmin won a couple award in 2018 SBS awards. Kwangmin was really never cringy or anything of sort but their love hate relationship won over lots of fans hearts. Well for one I was a kwangmin shipper before our hearts were wrecked after the announcement of Kwangoos's relationship with his gf right after kwangmin won the award. 

Maybe this time if chamin win a couple award one of them will announce their real life relationship

• Like 10
37 minutes ago, shamos83 said:

Maybe this time if chamin win a couple award one of them will announce their real life relationship

If they’re did won the couple award, either we’ve got to hear the real life announcement hopefully KookMin :lol: or they’re going to shove that cringy lovelines down our throats for years to come :fearful:

1 hour ago, Daisy16 said:

Even when I said I hate such fake cringy lovelines but I still love all the members equally. They’re worked hard to make the show still here till now I can’t imagine not seeing them again if RM is over. 

Edited by GN.Drives
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, HydenG said:

By the way, there's a Kookmin instagram page and Somin liked one of his posts about her (it didn't have anything related to kookmin, just her interview). It's pretty clear they are aware of the fandom around their ship at this point if you had any doubt (The instagram name is literally Kookmin and a picture of both of them). 

Ohh I saw that one too god I am not the ig owner but am I the only person that feeling so embarrassed for getting caught for shipping her with JK :flushed: ... of course she will scrolling down the page to see the contents :blush:

• Like 4

They both must know by now. They’re being tagged in shipper posts for sometime now. Given how jsm likes fan posts she must be checking posts she’s tagged in regularly. So there’s no way she’s doesn’t know. That shipper post she liked though, if she didn’t visit the page she mightn’t know it’s a kookmin shipper page. From what i remember that page name doesn’t mention kookmin, only their bio does? and the dp is kookmin though it’s hard to tell unless looked at closely? 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1

Not sure if my observations is correct, but when KJK and Do Kwon was in the final match of the strength test, JSM was like concern for someone in there. She wasn't such during the other matches.

The concern face

TbMgHxR.jpg

When KJK and DK are both falling down, she stepped back with a concern face - unlike others who has surprised face.

uYmnK9k.jpg

And when she saw KJK win, she has a happy face

Msivvbb.jpg

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3

Interesting that the captions and members emphasized again and again than chanmin is a business couple :joy:. It could be because in last week's video post on Naver about chanmin, some knets quarreled there about this LL. After all PD kept pairing them in newlywed couple concept. Then they've been in the same group quite frequent lately. Of course some viewers will start to get tired to watch Chanmin LL.

Somin was uncharacteristically quiet in this ep. No chaos happen around the time they filmed this episode. Her smile is also genuine. So, I guess, she just step back, relax and let the others carry the show. It must be hard to be one of the hard carry member for the show.  

Here is an interesting moment about them.

Spoiler

530-1.jpg

First, let us appreciate the lady's beauty. She looks so elegant in that dress and high heels. And her dress complimented to the Han Namja is a bonus. I mean, what a coincidence he wore a black and white sweater on that day, not all black like he used to.

530-2.jpg

Somin addressed this info to somebody on the other side of Haha. Who?

530-3.jpg

Jja jann! To him. Though he didn't look at her, at this time his attention was on her. Watch the video, you can see he nodded his head slightly and said "Hmm." These "Hmm" also can be heard while Somin speak. Ha Do Kwon looked at her direction, so this shot is the continuation after she spoke. 

530-4.jpg

To give you the clear view that it is indeed JK that she talked to. The way her head tilted, it is impossible she talked to members on YJS's side. Even more impossible for her to talk to the guests. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

Watching MUD, are you guys thinking what I am thinking when the last lady card was revealed for KJK?

s6ieCmT.jpg

Scholarly, intelligent.... I am thinking of someone who likes to read and writes poem....

3K8YAZs.jpg

And mysterious - although all women are mysterious, it also said hard to read her thoughts....

5trpOer.jpg

Keeping fingers crossed for good news in Feb 2021? :hwaiting2:

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 4