[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

4 hours ago, shamos83 said:

Looks like we won’t be getting any Kookmin moments for a while. With the SBS awards so close I would imagine that Chamin is being highlighted/pushed for a couple award. 

So I wonder if RM ever won any couple awards in the past? MonCouple was so big and really popular back then. What about the other Kwangmin and Spartace?

Why is fake couple with cringe lovelines still such a thing in K-ent. :confounded:

Can they win something just base on great chemistry like KookSoo? :lol: 

I rather like something natural like bromance or womance tbh :tounge_xd:

Well there are potential KookChan and MongDol but then you’ve got to be really honestly close with each other to win such award. 

Edited by GN.Drives
  • Like 3

On 11/22/2020 at 2:17 PM, Daisy16 said:

Hmm looks like i won't watch this episode too. I haven't watch rm for three to four weeks already as it seems boring 

I think you should still watch the show. The show is really fun. Though Kookmin's interaction has reduced that doesn't make the show less fun. I didn't watch for a while as well, this was mostly due to my busy life (finally caught up last week). But in the spirit of the show I think it is really fun and as Kookmin fans I think we should not be discouraged to watch the show just because of less interaction between KJK and Somin. Of course I would love to see Kookmin interact but I also want to respect their space. Watching kookmin interaction is always a plus to watching Running Man weekly. I think we will really be disappointed a lot if we watched Running man just because of Kookmin, like we already know Kookmin is not even a loveline in the show, so let's still support the show even if there isn't kookmin interaction. As kookmin fans let's still support them regardless of their decisions. If they interact and show us really heart fluttering moments, let's support them and happily receive it, on the other hand, if they don't interact let's support them in that too. There is always a reason for everything and those reasons we won't always know. 

23 hours ago, GN.Drives said:

So I wonder if RM ever won any couple awards in the past? MonCouple was so big and really popular back then. What about the other Kwangmin and Spartace?

Why is fake couple with cringe lovelines still such a thing in K-ent. :confounded:

Can they win something just base on great chemistry like kooksoo? :lol: 

I rather like something natural like bromance or womance tbh :tounge_xd:

Well there are potential KookChan and MongDol but then you’ve got to be really honestly close with each other to win such award. 

Kwangmin won a couple award in 2018 SBS awards. Kwangmin was really never cringy or anything of sort but their love hate relationship won over lots of fans hearts. Well for one I was a kwangmin shipper before our hearts were wrecked after the announcement of Kwangoos's relationship with his gf right after kwangmin won the award. 

Maybe this time if chamin win a couple award one of them will announce their real life relationship

• Like 9

37 minutes ago, shamos83 said:

Maybe this time if chamin win a couple award one of them will announce their real life relationship

If they’re did won the couple award, either we’ve got to hear the real life announcement hopefully KookMin :lol: or they’re going to shove that cringy lovelines down our throats for years to come :fearful:

1 hour ago, Daisy16 said:

Hmm looks like i won't watch this episode too. I haven't watch rm for three to four weeks already as it seems boring 

Even when I said I hate such fake cringy lovelines but I still love all the members equally. They’re worked hard to make the show still here till now I can’t imagine not seeing them again if RM is over. 

Edited by GN.Drives
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, HydenG said:

By the way, there's a Kookmin instagram page and Somin liked one of his posts about her (it didn't have anything related to kookmin, just her interview). It's pretty clear they are aware of the fandom around their ship at this point if you had any doubt (The instagram name is literally Kookmin and a picture of both of them). 

Ohh I saw that one too god I am not the ig owner but am I the only person that feeling so embarrassed for getting caught for shipping her with JK :flushed: ... of course she will scrolling down the page to see the contents :blush:

• Like 4

Not sure if my observations is correct, but when KJK and Do Kwon was in the final match of the strength test, JSM was like concern for someone in there. She wasn't such during the other matches.

The concern face

TbMgHxR.jpg

When KJK and DK are both falling down, she stepped back with a concern face - unlike others who has surprised face.

uYmnK9k.jpg

And when she saw KJK win, she has a happy face

Msivvbb.jpg

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3

Interesting that the captions and members emphasized again and again than chanmin is a business couple :joy:. It could be because in last week's video post on Naver about chanmin, some knets quarreled there about this LL. After all PD kept pairing them in newlywed couple concept. Then they've been in the same group quite frequent lately. Of course some viewers will start to get tired to watch Chanmin LL.

Somin was uncharacteristically quiet in this ep. No chaos happen around the time they filmed this episode. Her smile is also genuine. So, I guess, she just step back, relax and let the others carry the show. It must be hard to be one of the hard carry member for the show.  

Here is an interesting moment about them.

Spoiler

530-1.jpg

First, let us appreciate the lady's beauty. She looks so elegant in that dress and high heels. And her dress complimented to the Han Namja is a bonus. I mean, what a coincidence he wore a black and white sweater on that day, not all black like he used to.

530-2.jpg

Somin addressed this info to somebody on the other side of Haha. Who?

530-3.jpg

Jja jann! To him. Though he didn't look at her, at this time his attention was on her. Watch the video, you can see he nodded his head slightly and said "Hmm." These "Hmm" also can be heard while Somin speak. Ha Do Kwon looked at her direction, so this shot is the continuation after she spoke. 

530-4.jpg

To give you the clear view that it is indeed JK that she talked to. The way her head tilted, it is impossible she talked to members on YJS's side. Even more impossible for her to talk to the guests. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

Watching MUD, are you guys thinking what I am thinking when the last lady card was revealed for KJK?

s6ieCmT.jpg

Scholarly, intelligent.... I am thinking of someone who likes to read and writes poem....

3K8YAZs.jpg

And mysterious - although all women are mysterious, it also said hard to read her thoughts....

5trpOer.jpg

Keeping fingers crossed for good news in Feb 2021? :hwaiting2:

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 4

A Throwback moment: I was just rewatching ep 420 and I noticed this reference that I didn't see before. When in the beginning of the ep Somin is imagining going on a one day date, there is this exchange about whom she wants to go with but later Somin declares that she wants to date someone on T.V. This was a response from Somin when HAHA brought up Jong Kook and Jinyoung's love line in Mom's Dairy. 

TzDWlpd.png

What was completely weird to me was the next reference HaHa makes right before they change the topic.

2kVTyx2.pngHere I believe the reference HaHa makes implies to KJK and JSM and I wonder what the history of Noh Sa Yeon and Lee Mu Song is. I thought it was an interesting reference to make here since later in this ep Somin does a husband wife skit with KJK. This ep was around when I started to fall deep for Kookmin and I wonder what this reference HaHa makes exactly points to. Also this is an ep that has definitely been referred to a lot since Somin named lots of guys who were her type and about 3 out of 4 of the guys she mentioned then have already appeared on running man so far. Woo Do Hwan whom KJK thought was nice and is from Anyang has yet to come but I guess we are on hold for now until he does appear in the future. 

Regardless Let's remember this ep today, and if anyone understands the reference made to Noh Sa Yeon and Lee Mu Song please let me know.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2

6 hours ago, shamos83 said:

A Throwback moment: I was just rewatching ep 420 and I noticed this reference that I didn't see before. When in the beginning of the ep Somin is imagining going on a one day date, there is this exchange about whom she wants to go with but later Somin declares that she wants to date someone on T.V. This was a response from Somin when HAHA brought up Jong Kook and Jinyoung's love line in Mom's Dairy. 

What was completely weird to me was the next reference HaHa makes right before they change the topic.

Here I believe the reference HaHa makes implies to KJK and JSM and I wonder what the history of Noh Sa Yeon and Lee Mu Song is. I thought it was an interesting reference to make here since later in this ep Somin does a husband wife skit with KJK. This ep was around when I started to fall deep for Kookmin and I wonder what this reference HaHa makes exactly points to. Also this is an ep that has definitely been referred to a lot since Somin named lots of guys who were her type and about 3 out of 4 of the guys she mentioned then have already appeared on running man so far. Woo Do Hwan whom KJK thought was nice and is from Anyang has yet to come but I guess we are on hold for now until he does appear in the future. 

Regardless Let's remember this ep today, and if anyone understands the reference made to Noh Sa Yeon and Lee Mu Song please let me know.

Well, Noh Sa Yeon and Lee Moo Song is already married for 26 years. The couple also seems to bicker/tease each other even on TV which resembles kookmin. Lee Moo Song was a hoobae of Noh Sa Yeon in the singing industry just like Somin being the hoobae of Kim Jong Kook in the entertainment industry. 

I'm not really sure with this but I think Haha is a friend of Noh Sa Yeon.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Insightful 1

7 minutes ago, 9012 said:

Noh Sa Yeon is the Tuna Noona. She just appeared in RM in ep 499. We could say, all members have a comfortable interaction with her.

• Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

11 minutes ago, 9012 said:

Well, Noh Sa Yeon and Lee Moo Song is already married for 26 years. The couple also seems to bicker/tease each other even on TV which resembles kookmin. Lee Moo Song was a hoobae of Noh Sa Yeon in the singing industry just like Somin being the hoobae of Kim Jong Kook in the entertainment industry. 

Well in this part HaHa was really comparing Lee Moo Song and Noh Sa Yeon relationship with KJK and HJY love line...because at that moment they were talking about the MUD episode where HJY visited him and his friends in LA and KJK tried to teach her how to swim and in the end they sang together....both KJK and HJY are singers and they were at the best moment of their LL in MUD and RM

• Insightful 1

1 hour ago, RunningGirl7686 said:

Well in this part HaHa was really comparing Lee Moo Song and Noh Sa Yeon relationship with KJK and HJY love line...because at that moment they were talking about the MUD episode where HJY visited him and his friends in LA and KJK tried to teach her how to swim and in the end they sang together....both KJK and HJY are singers and they were at the best moment of their LL in MUD and RM

This is also what I remembered in this episode. Haha is teasing kjk with hjy. But I can't remember it clearly lol 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, RunningGirl7686 said:

Ah!! This could be true. I remember HJY and KJK being quite big at the time and HaHa might have made the reference towards that loveline. But I just thought it was amusing to see HaHa, KJK and Somin on the same frame as he said it. Somin turns really shy after that. And also later in the episode, Somin makes a Husband and Wife skit with KJK as the Husband in Sechan's house where Somin treats the rest of the cast as their 3 children. But thanks for clarifying that. Kookmin were not at all a thing during the time this episode was filmed so the reference might not be relevant to them

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, 9012 said:

Can you guys give me episodes where I can witness heart-futtering kookmin moments? 

Hi, I suggest these episodes:

372 - Banter about love ft Somin the Love Prosecutor

425 - Jong Kook's eyes when he smiles / "it's hard to become Jong Kook's wife" 

488 - KJK observed Somin while she was snow watching and then got hit by the opening door
486 - inflatable tennis game

Of course the classics are the Tofu episode (387) and Kookmin Clan episode (434). 

I also suggest to watch Kookminclan RunningMan's videos in YT and then read the discussions under the comment section. A lot of good quality discussions and ideas have been brought up there and adds a lot of insight into KJK and Somin as individuals. 

Regarding the MUD tarot card reading, I have to say that Somin checks a lot of boxes there:

✔️ Intelligent - these attributes are also a part of Somin. She's well-read and she even published her own poetry. Also, whoever reads her interviews can see that she's not just someone who knows a lot but also someone who has accumulated wisdom and varied interests. 

✔️High compatibility with KJK - a previous RM episode with Tarot reading says that Kookmin has high compatibility

✔️ Associated with red or pink - how many times have we referenced red and pink to Somin? :lol:

(other commenters under the YT vid says that one other criterion is the person can control KJK. For me, Somin also fits that. She does not "control" KJK like a master to a slave, rather she tends to control KJK's attention and temper. KJK seems a lot happier when she's around.)

So yeah, I think Somin is a realistic/plausible candidate if we are going for the things being revealed in the recent MUD tarot card reading.

:rickroll:

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1

On 11/27/2020 at 2:57 AM, Shia Has said:

(other commenters under the YT vid says that one other criterion is the person can control KJK. For me, Somin also fits that. She does not "control" KJK like a master to a slave, rather she tends to control KJK's attention and temper. KJK seems a lot happier when she's around.)

This point! The mature me try to restrain myself from arguing with the commenters about this. And it's hard :joy:. With Somin, JK naturally let her be in control (most of the time) and he just enjoying himself. Example, ep 488 when JK, Somin and SC were in a group. Somin naturally became bossy among the three and he let her. Not because he suddenly became weak or helpless over the control. From what I see, it is a way for him to indulge her. Because he can be stern to her when he have to. 

And the most important is not whether she can control him or not. But his willingness to let go the control to her. 

• Like 7
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 2