Quantcast

The slap hand game during opening seems so simple but it highlighted two things.

1) Somin is just a friend to Sechan

Well, for me, there is no confusion about this. This is just another proof that Somin and Sechan is only friend. Sechan didn't even hesitate to push Somin to face JK in that slap hand match. He knows how strong JK is and how delicate Somin is but that is not a problem for him to ask Somin to face JK:joy:.

2) JK's treatment to Somin is different

In that slap hand game, there were Somin and JH. Both ladies are close to him. But how he treat Somin is special. He didn't have any problem to slap JH's hand. But when he had to slap Somin's hand, he hesitated. He even more hesitated when Somin went to 'oppa~~' him. Since when he has mercy for this kind of game? He even didn't give this mercy to Somin when Kookmin still wasn't that close.

Somin pulled her hand and made some noise. JK immediately smiled. No need to slap her hand anymore :joy:. His next target was JH again. Now, we can see his normal self. No mercy at all even it is JH, a lady. 

• Like 12
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Edit: better quality...      

That awkward moment when you got caught staring at your "crush" and now you have to pretend like you're looking at someone else.   

Once again  . . . sub spoilers.   I won't be able to do this every weekend, but I just had to share (so enjoy the Kookmin moments).  Besides,  these sub spoilers are never as good as watching the epis

Slap game:

YSC to JSM: Jong Kook won't slap you hard...  :P

JSM To YSC: did you see the look in his eyes?  :D

KJK with JSM

3Ejo1mY.png

KJK with SJH

x09fSAo.png

uhmmm..... before JSM screams... clearly he doesn't want to hit JSM

Vk8q1bf.gif

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

This episode doesn't have many kookmin moments. Also, even though some parts are fun, I felt like the episode is boring. Although, it's kinda understandable because the pd seems to want the members enjoy the last episode in jeju. 

• Like 6

I have been a silent reader here just because I love Somin's interactions with the OG members and one that caught my interest is with JK himself. It is a different type of interaction and they work well together. 

I also agree that RM has become a little...uninteresting in the last few episodes. I don't even watch it through. I mainly skip through it or not watch at all. Could be because of my previous statement (my interest in seeing Somin interact with the OGs) but I've noticed Somin has been pushed to YSC as some sort of safety net. Since they came on the show together I realise they are really good friends. The way I see it if the pd let's everyone be natural and interact freely it will be more fun. Maybe this time they want to cater to certain audiences. I've even noticed their YouTube channel changed to cater to Korean audiences a bit more (since Somin kept getting hate even though she brought in views to that channel too) so from their point of view they want to cater to everybody.

The whole hand slapping game reminded me of when JK had to flog Somin (after they had gotten close) and he didn't want to because she was a Dongsaeng he came to adore (or something like that). When previously when he flogged her he didn't show much reaction whilst everyone flinched for Somin.

Last thing before I go, I think JK definitely has a soft spot for JSM. I also think they are both very much aware of the age difference esp JK maybe. But like JSK said, they may end up dating each other if they don't find anyone else lol

Edited by Lulu lolly
  • Like 9
  • Awesome 1
Spoiler

Not sure whether you guys notice or not but Somin was not really in the mood in this ep. This ep was filmed when the Blackpink chaos broke loose. Plus, if I'm not wrong (correct me if i'm wrong), they filmed ep 527 and ep 528 straight in one day. You remember right, the victim mentality thing plus the chaos by those toxic fans.

Throughout the whole episode, Somin was more quiet, less bubbly, even when she smiled, her smile didn't reach her eyes (her beautiful smiling eyes). She wasn't really immersed into her newlywed bride character, unlike during Chusok episode. Though the day was getting darker, she still wore her sunglasses. Seems like, she tried to hide her eyes. And along the episode, though she did secretly look at him, but basically she ignored him. If I'm not mistaken, during the slap game, is the only time she talked to him directly (in this episode) 

As for JK, maybe this just me, he seems less cheerful, less talkative too compare to ep 527. I think I haven't heard his belly laugh even once in this episode. And he looked at her a lot.

528-1.jpg

Though PD was at the front, he turned his body to the right. Actually, he was smiling  few moments before this photo. His smile instantly disappeared when Somin went into her character and called SC Yeobu. 

528-2.jpg

This is after Somin failed to answer any question regarding idiom. He looked to her side while pursing his lips. This maybe me who interprete this scene through Kookmin lenses, but I think he was worried. Based on members reaction, her questions should be easy and she couldn't answer them. When everyone gave some sort of response regarding her answers, only him had serious face. Usually, he will laugh in this kind of situation.

498.jpg

This reminds me of this scene. In ep 498, he looked at sick Somin across the room. He worried because while SC wanted to chit chat, JK suddenly cut SC and said they should finish this segment first.

528-3.jpg

He turned to look at her quite a lot during bus ride scenes. When the sat in the same row, he turned his body towards her. When he sat at the front row, he kept looking at the back (her direction basically).

528-4.jpg

Additional:

528-5.jpg

"I want to see rapeseed (yuchae) flowers." - JK, 19th October 2020

20201110-114037.jpg

Somin's IG post on 17th Oct. View of rapeseed flower field.

• Like 7
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
3 hours ago, kyoko22 said:
  Hide contents

Not sure whether you guys notice or not but Somin was not really in the mood in this ep. This ep was filmed when the Blackpink chaos broke loose. Plus, if I'm not wrong (correct me if i'm wrong), they filmed ep 527 and ep 528 straight in one day. You remember right, the victim mentality thing plus the chaos by those toxic fans.

Throughout the whole episode, Somin was more quiet, less bubbly, even when she smiled, her smile didn't reach her eyes (her beautiful smiling eyes). She wasn't really immerse into her newlywed bride character, unlike during Chusok episode. Though the day was getting darker, she still wore her sunglasses. Seems like, she tried to hide her eyes. And along the episode, though she did secretly look at him, but basically she ignored him. If I'm not mistaken, during the slap game, is the only time she talked to him directly (in this episode) 

As for JK, maybe this just me, he seems less cheerful, less talkative too compare to ep 527. I think I haven't heard his belly laugh even once in this episode. And he looked at her a lo

Though PD was at the front, he turned his body to the right. Actually, he was smiling  few moments before this photo. His smile instantly disappeared when Somin went into her character and called SC Yeobu. 

This is after Somin failed to answer any question regarding idiom. He looked to her side while pursing his lips. This maybe me who interprete this scene through Kookmin lenses, but I think he was worried. Based on members reaction, her questions should be easy and she couldn't answer them. When everyone gave some sort of response regarding her answers, only him had serious face. Usually, he will laugh in this kind of situation.

This reminds me of this scene. In ep 498, he looked at sick Somin across the room. He worried because while SC wanted to chit chat, JK suddenly cut SC and said they should finish this segment first.

He turned to look at her quite a lot during bus ride scenes. When the sat in the same row, he turned his body towards her. When he sat at the front row, he kept looking at the back (her direction basically).

I felt like there's something off in this episode. I just don't know what it is but I felt like somin is not fully herself. Also, they didn't sit or stand next to each other, neither had many conversations. 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote Images, thanks!
  • Like 4
13 hours ago, 9012 said:

I felt like there's something off in this episode. I just don't know what it is but I felt like somin is not fully herself. Also, they didn't sit or stand next to each other, neither had many conversations. 

Yes, when they filmed this ep, it was the time when she was attacked by those toxic fans who pretend to be Blinks. And news caught up on this and she became a hot topic.

As for why she acted like that... There are type of people (read: me), when we feel very sad or stress and the only thing we want to do is to find a private place tu curl up and cry but at the same time need to put strong face in front of people for a little while more (like in this case, she need to finish the filming), we don't want other people to console us, especially those who are dear to us. Because even a single worry look from them enough to cause us to cry and having a breakdown. If Somin is that type of person and she need to stay strong withinh the filming period, it is understandable why she ignored JK. Because to me, it is noticable that he worried about her.

• Like 10
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, kyoko22 said:

Yes, when they filmed this ep, it was the time when she was attacked by those toxic fans who pretend to be Blinks. And news caught up on this and she became a hot topic.

As for why she acted like that... There are type of people (read: me), when we feel very sad or stress but at the same time need to put strong face in front of people for a little while more (like in this case, she need to finish the filming), we don't want other people to console us, especially those who are dear to us. Because even a single worry look from them enough to cause us to cry and having a breakdown. If Somin is that type of person and she need to stay strong withinh the filming period, it is understandable why she ignored JK. Because to me, it is noticable that he worried about her.

As for RM haters picking on Somin I feel it's time for something to be done about that. Maybe it's the fan in me but it seems to be getting to Somin and she's a bright and cheerful girl who overthinks a lot (like she acknowledged herself). I know this is a kookmin forum so I will link it to kookmin in a second. 

RM were low on ratings for sometime and were about to risk the loss of two main members for the sake of helping the ratings. Somin and SC are a blessing (idc what the haters think). So I feel protecting Somin will be the right thing to do as a permanent member. All this angsty hate is being pinned on her and she is honestly doing an amazing job on the show. She does her best and is consistent with it. The members and pd call her out if she doesn't bring her energy some times. I remember when Somin was being quiet in earlier episodes when she first joined the show as a member JK even said 'aren't you going to work/ or aren't you going to do your job?' Or like 'somin was just doing her job' like I felt they put a lot of expectation on her knowing that she is good at it. Somin even said one time that she will get scolded by the pd if she didn't try her best. (That was a while ago but I won't be surprised if she still felt that pressure to this day). JSK has even called JH out many times for not doing anything so how much more Somin who has to help carry the show.

As for the victim mentality comment, I didn't watch the episode but saw the buzz around it. I don't think Somin was close with that guest in the first place and for the pd to air it was a bit...sneaky but then again JSK put it all out there to ease up the tension in a funny way and it kindah helped make it easier to watch. That statement from the guest is not true. It was her opinion and they are not close IRL. It is harsher than if a close friend said it.

Somin's expressions say it all sometimes when she's not all the way happy but like a true professional she carries on. Reminds me of when JSJ said in one episode that Somin was in a bad mood and JK seemed very interested to know if that was true but sure enough Somin denied it.

I am not a doctor or psychologist but maybe that's why Somin likes to drink a lot. To cope.

That being said I've always thought it would be cute for members to openly ship Somin with JK openly because they do have really sweet moments but the hate is enough as it is it won't be fun to see both JK and her targeted. 

Sorry for the long post. Just wanted to share my two scents.

• Like 13
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, MandelBrot said:

Hide contents

KJK starts singing... JSM follow him... and SJH look at JSM   ( 26:55 )

WOW!!!!

The last gif omg!!! 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Today's episode is so boring to me. Well, i don't expect much for kookmin since they were in separate group, went to separate venue.  But at least I hope it is a funny episode. Yeah, I laughed here and there but it is not an episode that i will download for 720p size :joy:

• Like 5
  • Sad 2
  • Insightful 2

Here are some sub spoilers of Kookmin, JSM, and the anti-LL Chanmin (Yup, I know this could get me in trouble with other ships, but JSM and YSC are really trying to make it clear that they and others don't see them that way).  

Also, sidenote/observation but has anyone else noticed that when KJK is on MUD he is never at his apartment anymore (now wait the next episode will have him there :lol:).  Update:  I was right and it did happen in this weeks episode. LMAO

Spoiler

The opening scene was all about JSM (boots, getting picked first instead of last, and not wanting to be with YSC). Also, she seemed happier and more energetic this episode. 

JSJ starts off on the boots and YJS joins in, but as always KJK has to have the most to say about JSM. 

Screen-Shot-2020-11-15-at-10-40-26-AM.pn
Screen-Shot-2020-11-15-at-10-40-46-AM.pn
Screen-Shot-2020-11-15-at-10-41-03-AM.pn
Screen-Shot-2020-11-15-at-10-41-23-AM.pn
Screen-Shot-2020-11-15-at-10-41-35-AM.pn

KJK always pays attention to the details.  
Screen-Shot-2020-11-15-at-10-41-51-AM.pn
Screen-Shot-2020-11-15-at-10-42-38-AM.pn
Screen-Shot-2020-11-15-at-10-42-53-AM.pn
Screen-Shot-2020-11-15-at-10-43-42-AM.pn
Screen-Shot-2020-11-15-at-10-43-55-AM.pn

The guest are introduced and they get to pick who is in their group.  Unlike two weeks ago, when male guests are involved, JSM is picked first and not last.  Today her make up would not be wasted. haha

Screen-Shot-2020-11-15-at-10-52-54-AM.pn
Screen-Shot-2020-11-15-at-10-53-07-AM.pn
Screen-Shot-2020-11-15-at-10-53-26-AM.pn
Screen-Shot-2020-11-15-at-10-53-59-AM.pn

What is weird about this last picture above is that YSC is not even addressing his comment to JSJ, but it looks like he talking to KJK or the guys at the end about JSM. 

Screen-Shot-2020-11-15-at-10-54-54-AM.pn

KJK is saying something here and it might be the "She's excited".  Always paying attention to what makes her happy. 

In the next round of picking her guest pick YSC.  What happens next and in the car is why I say that Chanmin is the Anti-LL.   I know that protesting is also just them joking around, but they are really trying to make it clear that don't see each other that way (but trying to make it funny). 

Screen-Shot-2020-11-15-at-10-57-36-AM.pn
Screen-Shot-2020-11-15-at-10-57-49-AM.pn
Screen-Shot-2020-11-15-at-10-58-01-AM.pn
Screen-Shot-2020-11-15-at-10-58-12-AM.pn

This part below with KJK was suspicious! YSC had not really said anything about JSM trying to push him out of the group, until KJK (subtly but not really subtly) pushed him into the group.  KJK intentions are clear, YSC get in there and ruin JSM's love frogs time with these guys, and YSC did just that.  The rest of the episode YSC did his best to keep JSM away from the guests. While also making it clear that he wasn't doing it because he liked her (in that way).  
Screen-Shot-2020-11-15-at-10-58-27-AM.pn
Screen-Shot-2020-11-15-at-10-58-44-AM.pn
Screen-Shot-2020-11-15-at-10-58-58-AM.pn
Screen-Shot-2020-11-15-at-10-59-10-AM.pn
Screen-Shot-2020-11-15-at-11-00-12-AM.pn
Screen-Shot-2020-11-15-at-11-06-03-AM.pn
Screen-Shot-2020-11-15-at-11-06-20-AM.pn
Screen-Shot-2020-11-15-at-11-06-51-AM.pn
Screen-Shot-2020-11-15-at-11-07-02-AM.pn

LOL  I think now YSC is not a real LL but is meant to sabotage her chances with male guests on the show.  This way she doesn't have to do the Love Frog character (particularly when she is not around KJK).  

Screen-Shot-2020-11-15-at-11-07-14-AM.pn
Screen-Shot-2020-11-15-at-11-07-31-AM.pn
Screen-Shot-2020-11-15-at-11-07-46-AM.pn
Screen-Shot-2020-11-15-at-11-08-12-AM.pn

SJH does stop YSC sort of . . .when they are in the car. 

Now the stuff in the car is probably the funniest moment for me.  Between YSC getting physically in-between JSM and the male guests, the fake fighting, patriarchal nonsense that YSC says, and SJH  . . . what can I say.:popcornjackson:
Screen-Shot-2020-11-15-at-11-13-23-AM.pn
Screen-Shot-2020-11-15-at-11-13-38-AM.pn
Screen-Shot-2020-11-15-at-11-13-56-AM.pn
Screen-Shot-2020-11-15-at-11-14-18-AM.pn
Screen-Shot-2020-11-15-at-11-14-28-AM.pn
Screen-Shot-2020-11-15-at-11-14-43-AM.pn
Screen-Shot-2020-11-15-at-11-14-56-AM.pn

JSM and YSC fake fight and JSM ask if he is jealous at one point and he says no. Then he pretends that the guests are their children and they shouldn't fight in front of them. 

After some fake bickering between JSM and YSC then this exchange happens. 

Screen-Shot-2020-11-15-at-11-19-37-AM.pn
Screen-Shot-2020-11-15-at-11-19-46-AM.pn

I am not 100% percent sure, but I believe it SJH who said the statement below about attending a YSC and JSM wedding.  TBH, I don't care who said it because I broke out laughing.  This is what I meant earlier when I said that others don't see them as a real LL.  SJH has always just gone along with the LL but not anymore. lol "Throw feces at your wedding" :Megalol:  
Screen-Shot-2020-11-15-at-11-20-58-AM.pn

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, Catch-22 said:

Here are some sub spoilers of Kookmin, JSM, and the anti-LL Chanmin (Yup, I know this could get me in trouble with other ships, but JSM and YSC are really trying to make it clear that they and others don't see them that way).  

Also, sidenote/observation but has anyone else noticed that when KJK is on MUD he is never at his apartment anymore (now wait the next episode will have him there :lol:).  Update:  I was right and it did happen in this weeks episode. LMAO

What is the point that MUD doesnt filming in his apartment? 

• Like 2