[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

i have been rewatching the last two episodes and feel a bit worried about the situation. as long as rm doesn't address the hate so min receives for no fault of hers and shoves it under the carpet, this will continue. i do worry about how this is affecting her. whatever you say, it is not humanly possible to be impervious to all that hate on a regular basis. it affected her brother enough to make a post about it. so what about so min? i believe she is holding up because she has good people by her side but sometimes even that is not enough.

when i watched the hollywood stars episode, i felt let down by the pd as well. it was a golden opportunity to showcase mongdol as a team and celebrate their contributions as rm's women. instead, he started the interview by comparing them saying sjh had received a warmer welcome. 

that continued with the clips as well. the whole point became who made the men's hearts flutter more? who is more beautiful? that shouldn't have been the case. perhaps it was a rehash of lks-sjk where lks was treated like the unpopular maknae and sjk as the star. however, sjk and lks were close friends and everyone knew the cast was closer to lks than sjk. that is clearly not the case here. the two women are being unfavourably compared with each other all the time by the haters. why add to that? you could see how things started becoming less fun from there. so min did note that her clips were not included and asked why that was so. perhaps members understood by then that sjh had to be given more focus in the episode since her clips were longer. only lks went to so min. kjk of course just watched from the sidelines. so min got upset with lks when he took time with the bag and gave him a badge. then there was unfortunate talk about who is better among the two and i felt so min got upset when it was repeated twice to her. jsj was just saying something, but the way it was reported to her wasn't that great. that was continued even when carrying their boxes.

so min became slightly edgy after that and started bossing them around when she had started the episode all excited and full of smiles. some of it was for variety but i could also sense all was not right from the way members were behaving. finally when it was revealed that there was a penalty, she sat down in apology as though she felt she had crossed a line. i believe that wouldn't have been the case if they had been given equal due. so min was imposing herself more than usual may be because she felt upset. of course, she did make it funny, but it would have been a funnier episode if they hadn't made a skewed comparison the concept of the race. sjh was gorgeous when she joined the show and did make the men's hearts flutter. that was fine. but so min should have been celebrated as one who drew everyone in with her growing charm over the years. she would also have been in a happier frame of mind if that had been the case. then there was the penalty which wouldn't have gone to sjh even if so min hadn't been bossing everyone around. so min's role is to get the penalties, so it would have gone to her anyway.

i believe pd tried to make it up by giving so min a penalty which wasn't a penalty. now that has been used by haters against her. well, he is still learning on the job, but in some of the recent episodes, i see members' tempers flying everywhere. some of them are getting more violent with each other than i have seen them in a long while. so hope he gives them more healing episodes to make them bond better as a team. 

it is not like this is new. rm used to be highly competitive and some unpleasant memories remain when things got too competitive. however, there wasn't this much hate in the fandom during those days. there were korean antis who disliked some of the members, but not to this level. today, pd needs to handle things more cautiously. until the hollywood stars episode, i felt he had been doing good in bringing some kind of peace. mongdol were being teamed up more and the two as the sisters-in-law worked well as a team. there were also more sjh fans speaking up for so min but now we are back to square one. 

so, let's see how things go. if kookmin are together and want to declare, they would need the team to set it up for them. but for that, there needs to be more harmony everywhere - within the team and outside the team. if i go with the assumption that they are dating, what they are doing now is following their professional roles as best as they can with the hope that when the time comes, the team will support them. kjk supports chanmin whenever they play the couple and there seems to be some sort of understanding there. however, yjs also makes it clear it is a loveline and they don't have a chance of making it real. we don't know whether there will be a stronger push before the awards, but generally, that has been the trend.

if things don't get resolved, i fear that unhealed wounds will just fester. so min appears strong, but is a vulnerable person underneath. i also feel that after she came back, she has become a bit more edgier because of what she has gone through. she seems much more care-worn than she used to be - feeling empty in her happiest moments, unable to find the balance between work and relaxation. it is good that she is doing another show where things seem much more relaxed than on rm. she is also doing pottery which is a good way to clear her mind. perhaps she is drinking, but i still feel it is not as much as it used to be in the beginning of the year. kjk also talked about drinking with her and you don't often hear of him drinking other than at the year end parties, so it could be that he is also looking out for her.

why i feel kjk can support so min is because he now gets her in a way that shows a lot of understanding. in the hollywood stars episode, after they moved to the second place and members acted slightly mean and upset when jsm was bossing them around, he understood she may have been feeling upset. when he covered her legs with the jacket, so min became all smiles and calmed down. even when others were treating her as unreasonable, he kept on being genuine with his compliments. kjk's bgm for so min ended abruptly and they made the switch to ji hyo. everyone had switched over to praising ji hyo, but kjk still thought of giving her a cheesy compliment when there was no need to do that. i don't know if it would have been aired if the compliment wasn't cheesy, but he started off by asking her if she was feeling uncomfortable and the way she answered genuinely, there could be things we don't see aired.

even during the quiz, he kept on praising her as a devoted and thoughtful girlfriend making her smile again and again. i have noted this in another episode as well. that was the episode where jsm pushed kjk when he joined her team and looked kind of angry when she did that. it was coincidentally or not the episode filmed after someone had impersonated her in the message board. in the hollywood stars episode, when kwangmin were fighting, kjk commented that jsm was taking out her anger meant for others on lks. she gave the bomb badge to lks perhaps because she was upset with others but couldn't take it out on them. so who knows? she could have taken out her frustration on kjk when she was just feeling upset overall. kjk got upset but was afterwards extremely soft and sweet with her. that was the episode in which he guided her hand to slice the balloon. so i do believe he senses what she is going through and is encouraging and supportive when she is feeling frustrated. 

despite everything, i feel they have a thing going on because of that. they do have a tacit understanding which reveals they spend a lot of time together.

all the same, i feel like i have always felt that the team should address this in some way. they have closed the korean comments section, but that wasn't the problem in the first place. i also don't think it was meant to support so min alone, but to stop the fanwars.

i suspect there could be other reasons why they haven't addressed it in any way and those are not good reasons when i think of them. whatever happens with kookmin, it would be a blessed day to see this hate end and some kind of justice served to jsm. 

• Like 8
  • Insightful 4

2 hours ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

i have been rewatching the last two episodes and feel a bit worried about the situation. as long as rm doesn't address the hate so min receives for no fault of hers and shoves it under the carpet, this will continue. i do worry about how this is affecting her. whatever you say, it is not humanly possible to be impervious to all that hate on a regular basis. it affected her brother enough to make a post about it. so what about so min? i believe she is holding up because she has good people by her side but sometimes even that is not enough.

when i watched the hollywood stars episode, i felt let down by the pd as well. it was a golden opportunity to showcase mongdol as a team and celebrate their contributions as rm's women. instead, he started the interview by comparing them saying sjh had received a warmer welcome. 

that continued with the clips as well. the whole point became who made the men's hearts flutter more? who is more beautiful? that shouldn't have been the case. perhaps it was a rehash of lks-sjk where lks was treated like the unpopular maknae and sjk as the star. however, sjk and lks were close friends and everyone knew the cast was closer to lks than sjk. that is clearly not the case here. the two women are being unfavourably compared with each other all the time by the haters. why add to that? you could see how things started becoming less fun from there. so min did note that her clips were not included and asked why that was so. perhaps members understood by then that sjh had to be given more focus in the episode since her clips were longer. only lks went to so min. kjk of course just watched from the sidelines. so min got upset with lks when he took time with the bag and gave him a badge. then there was unfortunate talk about who is better among the two and i felt so min got upset when it was repeated twice to her. jsj was just saying something, but the way it was reported to her wasn't that great. that was continued even when carrying their boxes.

so min became slightly edgy after that and started bossing them around when she had started the episode all excited and full of smiles. some of it was for variety but i could also sense all was not right from the way members were behaving. finally when it was revealed that there was a penalty, she sat down in apology as though she felt she had crossed a line. i believe that wouldn't have been the case if they had been given equal due. so min was imposing herself more than usual may be because she felt upset. of course, she did make it funny, but it would have been a funnier episode if they hadn't made a skewed comparison the concept of the race. sjh was gorgeous when she joined the show and did make the men's hearts flutter. that was fine. but so min should have been celebrated as one who drew everyone in with her growing charm over the years. she would also have been in a happier frame of mind if that had been the case. then there was the penalty which wouldn't have gone to sjh even if so min hadn't been bossing everyone around. so min's role is to get the penalties, so it would have gone to her anyway.

i believe pd tried to make it up by giving so min a penalty which wasn't a penalty. now that has been used by haters against her. well, he is still learning on the job, but in some of the recent episodes, i see members' tempers flying everywhere. some of them are getting more violent with each other than i have seen them in a long while. so hope he gives them more healing episodes to make them bond better as a team. 

it is not like this is new. rm used to be highly competitive and some unpleasant memories remain when things got too competitive. however, there wasn't this much hate in the fandom during those days. there were korean antis who disliked some of the members, but not to this level. today, pd needs to handle things more cautiously. until the hollywood stars episode, i felt he had been doing good in bringing some kind of peace. mongdol were being teamed up more and the two as the sisters-in-law worked well as a team. there were also more sjh fans speaking up for so min but now we are back to square one. 

so, let's see how things go. if kookmin are together and want to declare, they would need the team to set it up for them. but for that, there needs to be more harmony everywhere - within the team and outside the team. if i go with the assumption that they are dating, what they are doing now is following their professional roles as best as they can with the hope that when the time comes, the team will support them. kjk supports chanmin whenever they play the couple and there seems to be some sort of understanding there. however, yjs also makes it clear it is a loveline and they don't have a chance of making it real. we don't know whether there will be a stronger push before the awards, but generally, that has been the trend.

if things don't get resolved, i fear that unhealed wounds will just fester. so min appears strong, but is a vulnerable person underneath. i also feel that after she came back, she has become a bit more edgier because of what she has gone through. she seems much more care-worn than she used to be - feeling empty in her happiest moments, unable to find the balance between work and relaxation. it is good that she is doing another show where things seem much more relaxed than on rm. she is also doing pottery which is a good way to clear her mind. perhaps she is drinking, but i still feel it is not as much as it used to be in the beginning of the year. kjk also talked about drinking with her and you don't often hear of him drinking other than at the year end parties, so it could be that he is also looking out for her.

why i feel kjk can support so min is because he now gets her in a way that shows a lot of understanding. in the hollywood stars episode, after they moved to the second place and members acted slightly mean and upset when jsm was bossing them around, he understood she may have been feeling upset. when he covered her legs with the jacket, so min became all smiles and calmed down. even when others were treating her as unreasonable, he kept on being genuine with his compliments. kjk's bgm for so min ended abruptly and they made the switch to ji hyo. everyone had switched over to praising ji hyo, but kjk still thought of giving her a cheesy compliment when there was no need to do that. i don't know if it would have been aired if the compliment wasn't cheesy, but he started off by asking her if she was feeling uncomfortable and the way she answered genuinely, there could be things we don't see aired.

even during the quiz, he kept on praising her as a devoted and thoughtful girlfriend making her smile again and again. i have noted this in another episode as well. that was the episode where jsm pushed kjk when he joined her team and looked kind of angry when she did that. it was coincidentally or not the episode filmed after someone had impersonated her in the message board. in the hollywood stars episode, when kwangmin were fighting, kjk commented that jsm was taking out her anger meant for others on lks. she gave the bomb badge to lks perhaps because she was upset with others but couldn't take it out on them. so who knows? she could have taken out her frustration on kjk when she was just feeling upset overall. kjk got upset but was afterwards extremely soft and sweet with her. that was the episode in which he guided her hand to slice the balloon. so i do believe he senses what she is going through and is encouraging and supportive when she is feeling frustrated. 

despite everything, i feel they have a thing going on because of that. they do have a tacit understanding which reveals they spend a lot of time together.

all the same, i feel like i have always felt that the team should address this in some way. they have closed the korean comments section, but that wasn't the problem in the first place. i also don't think it was meant to support so min alone, but to stop the fanwars.

i suspect there could be other reasons why they haven't addressed it in any way and those are not good reasons when i think of them. whatever happens with kookmin, it would be a blessed day to see this hate end and some kind of justice served to jsm. 

according to your thoughts what do you think as reasons? They cant be suitable for public but if it is not i really  wonder about them :))

• Like 2

So, I have so many thoughts after the last couple of days (on the good and the bad).  I will try not to bring back up too much stuff that other people have covered.   

First, the bad, because I like to get that out of the way.  What is happening to JSM with the haters is horrible/crap (fill in other angry thoughts towards haters)!!  There is so much wrong with this world.   I will never understand people that want to contribute more negativity, but in situations like these, it does make me really appreciate the people who want to make it better.  The out pouring of support from Blinks on IG for JSM has helped me feel better.  Also, I really appreciate the KJK fan pages that stood up for her and said that these haters need to stop.  They didn't need to do this (only kjk is their bias), and no I am not using this to support the Kookminship.  I just recognize that they didn't need to do it, but they made they choice which could get them backlash from haters.  I am happy about the support and I appreciate them as human beings!

I think situations like this must be really tough for the RM cast, because since the show is not addressing it then they probably can't either.  Pretending to be okay when you are not is exhausting, and I think that speaks to JSM's strength.  I just wish that she didn't have to withstand so much.  It makes me appreciate The Sixth Sense.  She seems more carefree there and more openly supported (I know that RM cast supports her behind the scenes).  As for the comment section on her account being disabled, that is her call and I will totally understand whatever she chooses to do. 

Kookmin

If this week taught me nothing, it is that Kookmin will announce if they marry.  What is happening online would probably be a drop in the bucket, if they were found out to be dating (sadly I think most of the hate would go to JSM).  

Their chemistry is undeniable (yup that is my bias and why I am on a Kookmin forum).  I do think they are dating (I know this is not a shared view by everyone). Again, based on all the things that have happened since JSMs return on MUD, RM, IG, Haha PD, and now Ask Anything (all things mentioned here), but I don't know where this will go.  So, I agree with others that if 2021 comes to an end, then it probably won't happen (for all the reasons previously mentioned).  

For me, Ask Anything was interesting and good news (it opened a door). I only got to watch a subbed portion of the conversation about JSM and KJK (thanks to a Kookmin IG account). So, YSC and KJK are both brought up (Why is KJK being brought up in the first place. . .seriously really weird/suspicious) and they are both rebuffed by JSM as an option (again not expecting a confession on national television). She did seem really surprised by this, which is not surprising because I was too. This is not normal, Kookmin and its supporters lurk in the shadows haha (at least that is how it feels at times).  

However, KJK was brought up again (even after a very flustered refusal) and I could not help but wonder why was he brought up again (don't get me wrong I was so happy JH mentioned KJK again).  But, why? It nags at my brain (so many delulu thoughts).   Also, KJK was really talked up by JH (we all know that KJK is great but why are you trying to sell JSM on him).  I have seen him MC for MUD for awhile now.  When recently he brought up KJK as an option for Jesse, he was not as serious about them as a couple, and he even said so at the time!  With JSM it was different (he has I am serious/not messing around face) and even the bottom message under him when he was done was like, I highly recommend him.  This could be friendship, but he was not that way with Jesse.  As for JSM, she is there just listening and taking it in (not really trying to stop him). It is not until the other fortune teller says something, that she agrees with him, but that doesn't stop JH.   His face and words were like an immovable rock there was no give on how he felt about them as a couple.  It even carried through with how he reacted to her co-star (he was not in the mood to support them as a romantic couple).  Honestly, when I think about it now it makes me laugh because does that mean he is a Kookmin shipper haha.  The delulu side of me is like he is totally looking after his bros gf and is drawing a line(oh delulu brain how you make me laugh and laugh).  I really wish that I could know what else he talked about with her male lead.  It took him awhile (seemed like almost until the end of the segment) to warm up to the guy (at least in tone and facial expression).  This segment opened the door for the public to think of them as something more (yes I know that she said no) and this brings me to my next point. 

She might of said no, but my Kookmin heart was so happy when I saw this, an actual article/acknowledgement linking them together as more than siblings/good friends or immediately making a joke about them as a couple.   https://www.koreaboo.com/news/kim-jong-kook-man-jeon-so-min/  Although after recent events, articles like this now make me worry.    My happiness was immediately followed with, on no please take this down, because people will loose their minds (even though the article said she wasn't interested).  I would not have had that thought, if it wasn't for the haters this week.  So many ups and downs this week.  I will be interested to see how this affects the Jeju Island episode (since they were filming when the hater stuff started) or the subsequent episode after Ask Anything and articles come out.  Maybe nothing will come of it because sometimes running man puts its head in the sand.  Anyway, I am still on this ship even with the rough waters that have been this week.  As always, I look forward to RM and Kookmin! :sparklyeyes:

• Like 7
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 2

As a devoted muslim I believe, we makes our plans but the lord will always determined our steps! So if you guys still hoping for them, there is always hope! If one of them announced to be marry with other person then I stop too. Let me have this one. My happy place! Honestly I ship them without even hoping them to end together in the first place. I’m not dare... it’s just too delu for me. I just love them to be together in my delu land base on what I’m seeing. Kookmin will be always my most fav rom com drama and will still be a kookmin shipper until it’s finally over like Monday Couple. 

• Like 14
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, MandelBrot said:

jsm & kjk???? where are they?

:wub:

I dont know if it is just me or i am really obsessive about this two , but they started to look alike each other . their smiles , lips are seems like same

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics. Thanks !
  • Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

I'm currently reading your previous posts about kookmin. This is the second time I got into a love team after monday couple, but this is the first time I did something this far (joining something like this and watching videos about them everyday) to a love team. Also, Kookmin is not an official LL in running man. That's why if compared to monday couple, which I said I also loved before, this one doesn't felt like business at all. And I can see that they like each other, maybe just a little bit, or secretly. I don't know. Sometimes, I also feel like the ship is sinking especially in the latest episode with BP. but seeing your posts, I will keep on believing on our Kookmin. Hwaiting! 

• Like 10
  • Awesome 1

Y'all, shipping can be for lovers or for friends. It's all about chemistry and how both of them get along which our couple most certainly does. Of course I'll always hope for more than friends cause they're SO perfect for one another but at the same time I ship them as BFFs as well cause they clearly REALLY get along and consistently look out for one another. Sometimes the best lovers are your best friends first.

• Like 8
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 3

Havent yet to watch the Episode, but if only i can conclude how supportive KJK to JSM is like

"A Man That Fully Believed His Woman Doing His Job"

and i cant see he did that to any Woman before and this other side of KJK only happen when JSM around, how close they can be actually?

YJS JSJ Haha LKS YSC none of them are so supportive like KJK, why it must be KJK (The Coldheaded guy melt with Froggy Little Woman)?

Have anyone ever thought How JSM Charm effect KJK Lifestyle? 

Have anyone ever thought How KJK Chessy Love-kun turn JSM into Fan Girl?

KJK manner on JSM, make JSM feel comfortable with him, being supportive and understanding her job very well compare to the other members make KJK special Oppa to her, and JSM is special Dongsaeng to KJK.

How didnt they fall for each other then? (Question in my mind)

Answering that question is like answering to how Human Gonna survive from Covid-19. 

Incase they aint gonna step up their relationship to other level, i still can roots for them to be together because that my purspose here. 

Naturally,Destined,Fate time will time.. i just gonna believe and be strong

:tenor: 

• Like 10
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3