[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

On 10/13/2020 at 3:35 PM, El Cavalera said:

New member here ... can anyone make sure the scene in the classroom (at 53:18 )  when JSM tells about her still likes the scarf even it smelled like spit .. somehow I think the boy she told is KJK..

JSM : one cold winter day, a boy i was interested in took off his scarf and put it around my neck..

JSJ : did it smell like his cologne? JSM : no, it smelled like his spit,but i still like it..

LKS : he was someone who drooled? YSC : what kind of comment is that? KJK : he probably couldn't help but drool when he looked at u ..

HAHA : that's right ,how was he supposed to close his mouth?

JSM : u r the best (pointed to KJK)..

HAHA : it was like royal jelly..

Please.. Anyone who specializes in this matter make sure who the boy is? among the reasons that made me suspect KJK is ..

1 .the boy she is interested in and not her ex-boyfriend ..

2. try to observe KJK's reaction, the way he looks at JSM (  before LKS tried to faint for the fourth time) .. and the sweet thing when he used the  somin's name instead 'you' in the pick-up line and the answer to the JSM question

when i read your comment at first, i thought there was no way that could be the case. my guess was that kookmin may have had discussions because they do hang out a lot. since jsm loves talking about her love stories to others, there isn't anything surprising in kjk knowing them. that is true  ... but something did smell fishy to me on a re-watch. perhaps it is my delu just like with you, but it is a strong delu nevertheless.

jsm specifically asked for the colour of the scarf and when it was revealed as black, everyone said it was an unusual colour. now in cases like this, the listeners have to figure out which bf jsm is talking about and ysc who knows her well tries to figure out things by asking her details regarding the year. he was correctly able to identify one of her exes though he got the answer wrong. now this question is about the colour which must be unusual for jsm to make it into a question and yet familiar enough for the guys to hazard a guess. she says she has a habit of doing this for all her boyfriends, but it is debatable how true this is. if it is a current boyfriend, you wouldn't want to call him an ex, so it is better to say she does it for all her boyfriends. when lks teases her by asking her if she uses the same colour for all her boyfriends, kjk says it would be upsetting if true. jsm then grows flustered and she asks them to focus on the colour of the scarf. now this could mean she is indirectly saying the question is a bluff in some parts and what is important is the colour. it is then that ysc has a moment of enlightenment and exclaims 'black'. now that is an unusual colour for ysc to figure out so quickly because who knits a scarf in black for a bf? now if the bf is one who loves black and ysc knows the bf, then that makes sense. jsm could have gifted ysc a scarf, but i am not too sure if it was black in colour. As we have seen countless times, jsm puts a lot of thought into her gifts, even for friends. so why would she gift a precious friend like se chan with a colour that is not really him? what i find suspicious is that after ysc says black, yjs creates a diversion by asking him how he is so sure about the colour. could it mean he is the bf who received the scarf? ysc denies it. afterwards, ysc tells a story about jsm gifting him a black store-bought scarf on his birthday and makes it the reason why he guessed it right so easily. kjk himself called ysc a smokescreen, so doesn't it seem like a perfect case here?  kjk then says knitting a scarf is hard and implies it is meaningful since jsm must have been thinking about her bf when she knit the scarf. 

jsm goes on talking about how the guy she was interested in covered her with the scarf on a winter's day. when she says she liked it although it smelled of his spit, lks trolls the bf asking her if her boyfriend used to drool. if kjk is the guy, that could be lks trolling him. ysc interrupts lks telling him not to joke like that and kjk comes to the bf's defence claiming if the gf was jsm,  it was no wonder he drooled. one can consider it as kjk trying to flatter jsm, but his usual style is to tease her. he teased sjh but when it comes to jsm, he keeps on imagining himself in the scenario. he imagines how the boy must feel when he receives a hand-made scarf, he imagines why the boy must have drooled.  unlike the others who are trolling her, kjk keeps talking about how he has heard she is a very devoted GF. it is definitely suspicious for me. lol

i don't know what their status is, but that quiz and the way both reacted made me very suspicious. if we think that kjk was the guy in her confession song, jsm went all the way to meet the singer in private so he could approve of her lyrics. she also made her confession song the centre of her first RM Korean fanmeet. when it came to the episode, she wanted kjk to participate more, like asking him to sing the BGM or calling out for his reactions from time to time. when she prepares questions, wouldn't she want some things in there to be about her bf if he is part of the cast? remember kjk once claimed he liked taking pics of his girlfriends and jsm clapped and laughed the most? so when it comes to these shared stories, perhaps you also include those which can make your special someone's heart flutter? 

enough delu for now :) 

• Like 8
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 2
  • Wiggle 1

On 10/15/2020 at 1:49 AM, kookminclan RunningMan said:

when i read your comment at first, i thought there was no way that could be the case. my guess was that kookmin may have had discussions because they do hang out a lot. since jsm loves talking about her love stories to others, there isn't anything surprising in kjk knowing them. that is true  ... but something did smell fishy to me on a re-watch. perhaps it is my delu just like with you, but it is a strong delu nevertheless.

jsm specifically asked for the colour of the scarf and when it was revealed as black, everyone said it was an unusual colour. now in cases like this, the listeners have to figure out which bf jsm is talking about and ysc who knows her well tries to figure out things by asking her details regarding the year. he was correctly able to identify one of her exes though he got the answer wrong. now this question is about the colour which must be unusual for jsm to make it into a question and yet familiar enough for the guys to hazard a guess. she says she has a habit of doing this for all her boyfriends, but it is debatable how true this is. if it is a current boyfriend, you wouldn't want to call him an ex, so it is better to say she does it for all her boyfriends. when lks teases her by asking her if she uses the same colour for all her boyfriends, kjk says it would be upsetting if true. jsm then grows flustered and she asks them to focus on the colour of the scarf. now this could mean she is indirectly saying the question is a bluff in some parts and what is important is the colour. it is then that ysc has a moment of enlightenment and exclaims 'black'. now that is an unusual colour for ysc to figure out so quickly because who knits a scarf in black for a bf? now if the bf is one who loves black and ysc knows the bf, then that makes sense. jsm could have gifted ysc a scarf, but i am not too sure if it was black in colour. As we have seen countless times, jsm puts a lot of thought into her gifts, even for friends. so why would she gift a precious friend like se chan with a colour that is not really him? what i find suspicious is that after ysc says black, yjs creates a diversion by asking him how he is so sure about the colour. could it mean he is the bf who received the scarf? ysc denies it. afterwards, ysc tells a story about jsm gifting him a black store-bought scarf on his birthday and makes it the reason why he guessed it right so easily. kjk himself called ysc a smokescreen, so doesn't it seem like a perfect case here?  kjk then says knitting a scarf is hard and implies it is meaningful since jsm must have been thinking about her bf when she knit the scarf. 

jsm goes on talking about how the guy she was interested in covered her with the scarf on a winter's day. when she says she liked it although it smelled of his spit, lks trolls the bf asking her if her boyfriend used to drool. if kjk is the guy, that could be lks trolling him. ysc interrupts lks telling him not to joke like that and kjk comes to the bf's defence claiming if the gf was jsm,  it was no wonder he drooled. one can consider it as kjk trying to flatter jsm, but his usual style is to tease her. he teased sjh but when it comes to jsm, he keeps on imagining himself in the scenario. he imagines how the boy must feel when he receives a hand-made scarf, he imagines why the boy must have drooled.  unlike the others who are trolling her, kjk keeps talking about how he has heard she is a very devoted GF. it is definitely suspicious for me. lol

i don't know what their status is, but that quiz and the way both reacted made me very suspicious. if we think that kjk was the guy in her confession song, jsm went all the way to meet the singer in private so he could approve of her lyrics. she also made her confession song the centre of her first RM Korean fanmeet. when it came to the episode, she wanted kjk to participate more, like asking him to sing the BGM or calling out for his reactions from time to time. when she prepares questions, wouldn't she want some things in there to be about her bf if he is part of the cast? remember kjk once claimed he liked taking pics of his girlfriends and jsm clapped and laughed the most? so when it comes to these shared stories, perhaps you also include those which can make your special someone's heart flutter? 

enough delu for now :) 

1st of all tQ captain for responding ..sorry for being too delulu.. seriously when I saw the scene made me think when the previous scene about the color of the scarf,KJK looked really upsetting (I do not know if you also noticed that) and then when KJK tells 'so much effort goes into knitting a scarf, You think about that person while you knit' then JSM seems to point to KJK that agrees with him and feels relieved because KJK understands..so, I don' t think JSM will make KJK upsetted or jealous after the scene earlier, by telling about the man she was interested in and the scarf that smelled like spitting (because this is not a question for their mission as before or related to the show).. and also the way she told the story with so excitedly and then the chessy reaction from KJK.. I don't know why the way KJK looked and stared at JSM with a mischievous smile keep bothered me .. somehow it looked as if he was saying something through his gaze.. and I do not think LKS will troll him even as we all know it is a moment that he will definitely not let go and waste it..because the fact is that 'opportunities' like this are rare for him to get but when it comes to Jsm with a partner not according to the script for the show and (to ensure that forced loveline remains safe) I don't think he will do ..even he really wants to do ..O0opps !! I think it's enough for me to be delu , sorry for being delusional again.. Ok this time it's not delusional because this scene has made me figured out and 100% confident that Kookmin is real..that is the scene after JSM bodyguard showed up to protect her from HAHA (actually I have a lot of things about HAHA in this episode to share but maybe next time ) ok we continue, so it's time for YSC to do a skit and give flowers to JSM, after the bodyguard scene earlier YSC looked a little scared and worried to do his skit however he still did it but we can see that after he gave the flower to JSM he looked at the person in front (here I really curious to know who YSC looked at and the reaction on his face showed he was scared) he said to JSJ 'I can't do this' JSJ replied 'you're good at this' .. then YJS came and looked in the same direction and the question of who YSC has seen as well as making him feel uncomfortable to make his skit, it turns out that the person is KJK ..Try noticing how YJS reacted while looked at KJK and he commented 'this is too much'..(I also have a lot to share about YJS in this episode but maybe next time)..then about how KJK treated JSM afterwards , I think we do not have to worry about how sincere he is and how sweet they are..

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

"Ears game"

YJS to KJK: you can make any woman fall for you, right?

JSM reaction

unYw6Bg.gif

YJS to KJK: Have you ever dated one of our guests?

JSM little reaction

XTxuESt.gif

HH to KJK: The woman you dated ... i know her too, right?

KJK to HH: Yes, or course. You know her.

JSM Reaction.

jUnyovY.gif

• Like 8
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

So this was the most interesting scene for me (cat ear "truth" game).  Kookmin might not have played against each other but interesting stuff was said.  Spoilers with subs below.  This also includes my analysis of the scene above. Thank you @MandelBrot your gifs are so wonderful!!! :issohappy:

Spoiler

So here is the game description. Not sure if this is really a thing or something they made up for the show?  Sometimes the ears moved like they were crazy even when people were not playing the game.  Disclaimer: so I don't take any of this too seriously.  However, the words and body language are something that I paid attention too. 

Screen-Shot-2020-10-18-at-12-14-19-PM.pn

Screen-Shot-2020-10-18-at-12-14-19-PM.pn

Screen-Shot-2020-10-18-at-12-11-52-PM.pn

Screen-Shot-2020-10-18-at-12-12-41-PM.pn

Screen-Shot-2020-10-18-at-12-13-22-PM.pn

Okay, so the basic of the ears are explained.  I will point out that being nervous, which causes excitement can make the ears twitch but everyone focuses on the idea that it shows that you are interested in that person.  This is the more fun/entertaining (good for TV) way of interpreting, but at times I really think YSC and JSM are just nervous.  The reason I believe this, is based on how I respond to be accused of something, which is that I laugh (a lot) and it appears as a confession/admission (no I am not confessing or lying to the person).  However, I am usually just so surprised by the question that it makes me nervous and it comes out as laughter.  I know that this is only based on my experience, but it always makes me hesitant to accept laughter as you are hiding something (like a secret desire haha). 

The first round really focuses on Chanmin (mostly YSC harboring real feelings for JSM).  At the beginning, JSM ears twitch slightly when asked about interest in YSC.  This made YSC bold in his questions (mostly to joke around), but he did ask to come over and then asked about eating rameyon at her place.  Her ears moved but slightly.  Everyone acted like this was a showing of interest.  I was surprised that he asked and I can only imagine how JSM felt (hence small ear movement).  However, then it back fired on YSC because when it was JSM's turn (his cat ears were twitching/moving all over the place).  She just had to hold his hands and look at him, and the boy was gone (haha not surprising).  During all of this, KJK was not silent.  When everyone is talking at once and they are loud it is always difficult for me to distinguish who is saying what in the subtitles.  The one thing that I know clearly from the show is the sound of KJK's voice when he is excited and not pleased "YAA" (seriously I can hear it in my head now). This only lasted a second and then he was asking questions, like "Why are your ears moving? Why are you so excited?".  Everybody was wondering the same.  I will say that he did not seem upset at all about what was going on even when asking the questions (most of the time he was laughing hysterically like everyone else).  He did want Rose to try to see if she could get the same reaction out of YSC and she couldn't.  This is to me is not surprising to me, YSC was already rejected by her (more or less) and honestly I think YSC is always a little more nervous with JSM and any perceived flirting when KJK is around (at least history shows that . . . hmm I wonder why?). 

Sidenote: Haha was so annoyed with YSC for not being able to control his ears. 

Screen-Shot-2020-10-18-at-12-16-09-PM.pn

So YSC should be paying attention to JSM but where is he looking?  Oh. . . hello KJK!  What is KJK's response to what he is seeing?

Screen-Shot-2020-10-18-at-12-16-26-PM.pn

This is such an interesting response and tone. 

Now he is paying attention to JSM and not YSC. 

Screen-Shot-2020-10-18-at-12-20-42-PM.pn

Those ear twitches can get you into trouble.  JSM cannot make eye contact with YSC (some could take this as interest or nervous and not knowing what to do).  

What I find interesting is that right after this question is asked, her first reaction is to turn away (and coincidently or not) and face/look at KJK. 

Screen-Shot-2020-10-18-at-12-21-38-PM.pn

Screen-Shot-2020-10-18-at-12-21-38-PM.pn

Ears might have been moving, but I am not sure that it is the reason everyone thinks (again if you are putting stock into electronic cat ears).  The body language/movement and words will always matter more to me, but then I am on the Kookmin ship haha. 

Screen-Shot-2020-10-18-at-12-24-18-PM.pn

This question came from KJK to YSC (a lot of people were wondering the same).  This was weird because if they are in LL why would people be so upset with him?

Screen-Shot-2020-10-18-at-12-24-18-PM.pn

The first question in the image above was also asked by KJK (almost immediately after the one above).  LKS is also shocked by this and again my head goes what is the big deal if they are suppose to be a LL.  Oh wait, that is right they killed all the official LL last week because everyone sees them as sisters. 

Again, KJK never seemed mad and just laughed at all the crazy.  I will say that he did not laugh as much when it was his turn (and neither did JSM).  This next scene is my favorite part in the episode. 

Screen-Shot-2020-10-18-at-12-33-20-PM.pn

JSM saying calming and encouraging words to KJK. 

Screen-Shot-2020-10-18-at-12-33-20-PM.pn
Once again, she is so sweet!  Is anyone going to point out that he is not on her team.   I give up, because they cannot help themselves at this point (they only know how to support one another).

YSJ starts off with the first and second question for KJK (he is so sunk). 

Screen-Shot-2020-10-18-at-12-34-49-PM.pn

Look at JSM's face.

Yes . . .Yes he does (haha that smile), but he would be right to think that. 

The second question. 

Screen-Shot-2020-10-18-at-12-36-46-PM.pn

Please keep in mind that JSM was originally a guest (yes I know it could be any number of KJK guest ships). 

Look at JSM, everyone is freaking out and she is just sitting there with a frozen smile (interpret it how you will but it is not natural based on the way others were reacting). 

Screen-Shot-2020-10-18-at-12-36-24-PM.pn

This last statement by YSJ is weird, in that I know something, but I cannot reveal it way.  What didn't you say about them or the situation? Why are you emphasizing that they were (past tense) a guest.  Hella weird/suspicious. 

This one is brought to you by Haha (please once again note JSM). 

Screen-Shot-2020-10-18-at-12-38-21-PM.pn

Okay so Haha used the past tense (as in KJK is no longer dating her) in the first image.  So if it is not JSM, then hypothetically it is over, but he still knows this person.  KJK seems very calm right now.  So, I don't think that talking about this person is upsetting to KJK (maybe she was not significant to him, it was long ago, or everyone knows about this and it is no big deal). 

Out of everything that has been discussed (all of the shock and laughter) this is the funniest thing to JSM.  She either had a frozen smile or we could not see her reactions until this one.  Also, KJK cool as cucumber does not deny it and goes on to add. 

Well, who ever she is Haha knows her and for some reason I get the feeling that JSM knows as well.  

Last weeks episode had a lot of kookmin moments, which is why I expected this one to have less (either editing and the fact BP are major guests).  However, there are moments even when there are not suppose to be with these two.  Also, I feel like every week YJS is trying to either undermine official LL (past and present) with the help of the others, and Haha wants the world to know that KJK is off the market.  As always, I am looking forward to next week.  It will probably take a couple more episodes before we are allowed (due to editing) to get more kookmin moments (usually when they don't have a guest).    

• Like 8
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, kyoko22 said:

Did anyone fluent in hangul here? Haha used the term 형수-Hyungsu (wife/gf of elder brother) in his question to JK. Did this term applicable to past GFs?

Not fluent but Haha always uses “sister in law” when talking about a potential wife or serious girlfriend for Jongkook. So it could be applicable to anyone lol 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Catch-22 said:

So this was the most interesting scene for me (cat ear "truth" game).  Kookmin might not have played against each other but interesting stuff was said.  Spoilers with subs below.  This also includes my analysis of the scene above.

As usual your analysis is Super Awesome!!!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

In  the second game, in chanmin part, since there were lots of conversation going on, I extracted the part that JK said.

Before the game started and SC-Somin held hands.

"A lot of your gums are showing today"

Somin the target.

When Rose asked if she likes SC

"They(ears) keep moving

SC asked what will she do today and she answered she will be at home. But SC's ears moved several times

"야! 이놈의 새끼 (Ya! Inomi sekki) - Ya! You punk!"

"Why yours(why SC ears moved)?"

"She'll be home. Why do they(ears) move?"

SC the target

When Somin held SC's hands

"Is she touching him?"

Basically, to summarize the oppas reaction to chanmin part "SC ya, why the heck are you responding to her?? You shouldn't!!! "

Not even one of them encourage chanmin to try it out. 

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

Who's hand touching KJK in next week episode? I think likely is JSM, she was standing beside KJK in one of the scene..... We'll know next week :smirk:

hGS3tow.jpg

Spoiler

During JSM opening dance, LKS was talking about getting goosebump and KJK was impatient in pushing him away, "Don't block my view of JSM!" :wub:

y9dZanR.jpg

And someone posted in IG that JSM was facing the other way, different from BP members. Hmm... maybe she's facing someone who's standing on her left?

JlaKs3T.jpg

Next 2 photos are not clear, sorry.

During the bus trip, they were joking with JSJ and JSM turned back to talk to HH.

TMiSfcF.jpg

Suddenly KJK who was quite active, become interested in the side talk...

qsp81Jg.jpg

• Like 7
  • Awesome 2

I didn't watch the fortune telling episode  with jsm and her 'my name' costar but based on the articles, seo jang hoon did ask so min about se chan and jong kook.

jang hoon told jsm that she seems like the kind who is ready for marriage. but he told her that should be careful with men and that people with huge expectations about romance like her can end up in the wrong relationship. she might think this is the man in my destiny and end up choosing wrong. jsm then said that she is unable to meet the right man and though she is able to throw the bait, she is not able to catch it.  jang hoon then suggested that so min should go for men with clear personalities and suggested se chan and jong kook. i am not sure about this since there are conflicting articles. some say this was her response to both ysc and kjk, some say this was her response to just ysc. the detailed article mentions this as her response to ysc and since kjk was brought up separately, perhaps this is what was said? so min was asked about se chan and she said that if it doesn't happen in 3 months, it won't happen. jang hoon then told her that it is too quick. so min then said that men when they get to know her well find her better as a friend than a girlfriend. then jang hoon asked her to go for jong kook since he never does things women hate. so min then said he exercises too much and doesn't drink and play around? lee soo geun agreed with so min saying if kjk never did what women hated, he never did what women liked either. then her costar said so min should go for a man who has stopped playing around. but then soo geun said a guy who has once played around will always play around.

so min also talked about how she feels empty even in her happy moments and cannot find the balance between work and relaxation. she likes working but when she works too much, she doesn't feel any emotion and that when she relaxes too much, that doesn't work either. jang hoon advised her to feel happy in the small moments and not look for big achievements to get her happiness.

jsm was here to promote her movie, so that needs to be taken into consideration. she is also discussing her love fortune on a variety show and i am yet to watch the episode, so there are no body language clues. but yeah, we have to keep an open mind. sometimes, i get the feeling it could be a some that hasn't gone anywhere definite, so lots of uncertainty all around which could explain their contrasting opinions on exercise and so min searching for blind dates. then there are those weird times when  i wonder if they could be dating. but the first option could be more plausible.

• Like 10
  • Insightful 5

All I can say, is the fact KJK is mentioned in connection (potential partner) with JSM remotely seriously on any public tv show is something new. On MUD, she doesn’t exist unless KJK calls or mentions her, and only YSJ “jokingly” mentioned them as a potential couple almost a year ago or less.  I wonder if other people (Korean citizens) are noticing the Kookmin moments more and this is why it is mentioned, or if something else is responsible?  I haven’t seen the episode, but he could be joking like YJS, but it doesn’t sound like it.  Again, I am pleasantly surprised they are linked together, but I will have to watch the episode (look at body language, tone, and words) before I get too happy or upset. 

• Like 7

Just like @Catch-22 emphasized, I think it is quite important that this is the very first platform where Somin gets recommended to think of KJK as a potential partner. Running man (other than times YJS jokes about KJK liking Somin or Kookmin getting married) does not link Kookmin as potential serious partners. Somin gets recommended Sechan, Seho etc.. KJK gets recommended SJH, HJY etc...They have their own list but that never have they been mentioned together or linked in a romantic flirting relationship. Whenever there is a fortune teller episode, Somin gets linked to Sechan or Kwangsoo. Even after being told that she has luck with older men in her last fortune, the members did not link her to KJK (whom would have been a candidate)but they focused on Sechan (who doesn’t meet the criteria). Thus, having KJK being recommended to Somin is somehow quite a big thing here for me. We will have to see in detail and examine her body language, tone and etc, like @Catch-22 said, but this is either a mega leap in Kookmin’s relationship or potentially the end of the ship. We just have to see. 

• Like 7