Quantcast

36 minutes ago, RunningGirl7686 said:

Well..she knows that everyone is waiting for SA Couple so I doubt she won't even try to make a move on KJK to be honest...

Yeah, and if she just breathed in that area people would say she was trying to steal jihyo ‘s moment so best bet is to sit back in silence 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Edit: better quality...      

That awkward moment when you got caught staring at your "crush" and now you have to pretend like you're looking at someone else.   

Once again  . . . sub spoilers.   I won't be able to do this every weekend, but I just had to share (so enjoy the Kookmin moments).  Besides,  these sub spoilers are never as good as watching the epis

mMcxHaV.png

it reminded me of how so min reacted to the hand hold after the hula team finished off their dance. everyone else is smiling. 

uBZu1k9.gif

generally, her expression gets a bit frozen at times like this and she has a fake laugh.   :mellow::lol: she started laughing properly after haha said ji hyo had married once.

50MsBip.gif 

if you watch so min in places where kjk has had lovelines, you will notice similar expressions. her smile is somewhat frozen which is why i believe she could have feelings though she generally acts cool about them. i was also surprised by her reaction to the imaginary scenario of the BF offering his jacket to her GF. since jsm has many male friends and has been in situations where her then bf started snooping on her phone to find out which guy she was texting when she was just being nice, i thought she would be more understanding of similar situations involving her bf. but it was like a different set of rules. :) even when it was her bestie and her bf was just offering the poor girl a jacket because she was shivering in the cold, jsm found it an upsetting situation. that was surprising for me. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 4
  • Thanks 1

i think she has already chosen since the flowers se chan showed in the preview are on the table. even if she has a choice, i think she might choose between se chan, haha and yjs. i will be very surprised if she chooses kjk. judging again by the opening preview, it is chanmin on one side and spartace on another. so they are likely to stick to those combinations. however, sjh could choose haha as well. anyway, it is all about making it a good day for the ladies, so the guys would all be trying their best. i am not hoping for a lot of kookmin, but something must be there.

they will also show clips from earlier episodes and it must be a nostalgia trip for everyone. while they will show more spartace and perhaps kwangmin and chanmin, i am hoping they will show the kookmin scene from the pool.

someone mentioned this here. i too found it interesting when so min chose to call herself aga and kjk was the only one whom we heard calling her that.

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1

something to look forward to tomorrow. we will see kjk acting sweet to both women though i think we will have only a bit of kookmin considering chanmin is the loveline. yet, why idoes everyone have the usual "what's going on?" faces when kjk is being a wee bit sweet and gentlemanly to so min. :phew:

so minie looks so touched! :sweet:

• Like 5
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 1

Please allow me to be delusional for once. While innocently staring at this post of her, something came to my mind. Doesn't the colours of that gummy bears are the colour of tiger (orange) and frog (green)? Coincidentally, her caption is a man and woman holding hand where the orange gummy at the man's position (left side) and green gummy at the woman's (right side). Hahaha. Okay, maybe it is far fetched and totally not related. But it is fun to think like that. 

-끝- Delusion stops here. Don't take this too seriously and literally. Just for fun and enjoy at your own risk :)

20201120-201236.jpg

• Like 13
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

were the cast having a break when haha shot this? if so, jsm came near kjk's car and later opened the door and at 2:29-2:30 seemed like trying to make eye-contact. he seems to have noticed and also at 2:37 when she shuts the door and leaves. it reminds one of that incident with a woman's eyeliner in kjk's car. 

kjk's cheese to jsm today: 'aren't you uncomfortable sitting in your chair because of your wings?'

the theme of the episode was to fawn over the ladies, so taking all of it with a pinch of salt.  still, even with both having different lovelines, i thought there were enough kookmin moments to satisfy our hearts. i saw jsm going to kjk after the opening (don't know for what) and putting her hand around his shoulder and from that and their car interaction as well as kjk's comment that they had spoken at the parking lot, get the feeling they hang out a lot together. while jsm had expressed a wish for kjk to sing the BGM, the man sang so passionately to her that haha had to interrupt it forcefully.  he also answered her question rightly and we had a little kookmin handhold after a long time.

• Like 9
  • Love 3
13 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

were the cast having a break when haha shot this? 

It should be the upcoming episode (Blackpink ep). Maybe the break in between opening and the first mission. JSJ and YSC wore the same cap as they wore in next week ep trailer.

• Like 5

@MandelBrot can you please zoom in on the handholding? 

tafjM6f.gif

suk jin's face at the back :) i will interpret it as 'they are not the loveline ... pd, what to do?' interesting that when sjh and others objected, yjs brought up yeh to tease kjk: 'are you done with yeh?' lol well, kookmin are not even the loveline, but when they have a flirty interaction, everybody is like 'too much chemistry'! it was also nice to see it was jsm who suggested that kjk should sing the BGM though it was lks who initially offered to do it.  i hope somebody translates the english lyrics for jsm. it is a great song for a woman to listen to! :) 

• Like 6
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 1

This ep had major role reversal between kjk and somin in their kookmin dynamic. For some reason, either due to his tight schedule or something else, kjk oppa seem tired and withdrawn in this ep. And somin directly addressing kjk oppa impromptu several times to get his reactions were really cute!!!!! For instance, when they were preparing to move indoors, somin puts her hands on his shoulder saying: oppa you can’t stay still ok? This must be her prompting him to be active when impressing both the girls later.

Her gesture appeared very subtle and natural yet intimate with her speech and the hands on his shoulder. Apart from the song he addressed for her, i found kjk oppa very restrained with his actions towards somin in this ep whilst it appeared more upfront  towards jihyo. This understandably could be due to the love line. And as much as I avoid being drawn into the onscreen dynamics only, unfortunately, it usually ends up being the only give and take with kookmin.

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
Spoiler

So, in my opinion this was an amazing episode!  I laughed so hard, and I have watched it twice (still laughing).  

The problem/great thing (depending on your view point) with this episode is how much do you read into the stuff that is suppose to be happening off camera.   These scenes could mess with your head because in somethings felt real (some were acting like the shoot was over) and others were not like many of the scenes where the guys were trash talking JSM & SJH (some were over the top or it just depends on how annoyed you believed them to be).  The conversation between LKS YSC and YJS about JSM, as they were hiding behind the package felt really over the top and completely staged.  They were acting like they are really angry about her behavior.  I know that they care about JSM and would never say those things on camera.  YSC has never really said anything bad about JSM, but the smack talk in this episode felt like he wanted to make it clear to viewers that nothing is happening with them.  This ties into my next thoughts. 

So, if you are one of the conventional/official LL supporters and you believe the things that they say on camera, then this episode was not great for you.  There were so many times that it was made clear that nothing is going on with those lovelines.  YJS has given the death sentence to Chanmin by saying, that they wouldn't work together and they make him want to vomit.  This was giving me flashbacks to Kwangmin before LKS announced he was dating someone.  Also, all of the fake throwing up with the clips of KJK and SJH.  SJH saying to JSM that she couldn't remember these loveline moments and when off camera she even said so to KJK and that he used to be really kind.  KJK responded that he did use to be kinder (on camera and off camera they just don't formulate to a couple for me).  KJK would never treat the woman he cared about this way even if he was hiding the relationship (at least based on what he says and others say about himself).   YSJ and others even went so far as to say that no one there was interested in them (saw them as family/sisters).  Even old ships with KJK were brought up by YSJ and KJK shut down that loveline.  So . . . there were many official lovelines that are officially dead :dizzy:.   Of course this will not stop some shippers because they will say that of course this is just to throw people off the truth  . . .:rolleyes:.

As for kookmin (a not official loveline), well this episode was great.  When KJK did put in effort it was really for JSM (unrequested cheesy pick up lines, blankets, saying something knitted requires more work, and that she is devoted to her boyfriends) or at her encouragement (quote below).  Yes, I know the actions were suppose to be done to win her affection (per the game).  However, others would either go so over the top (LKS fainting) as to make it clear that they were not genuine or they mumbled complaints after their actions (none of that really from KJK he was subtle and supportive).   Although the singing was sweet this is something that she requested (so I don't count it, but I will say that everyone cutting it off hella suspicious).  The body guard kick was over the top (and absolutely hilarious) so I take it as playing along.  When it came to JSM, KJK put in the effort today.

JSM: You can't stay still.

KJK: Is it okay not to do anything?

JSM: You can't stay quiet.

A prime example of something that felt real behind the scenes is the conversation above.  They are not suppose to be filming/cameras are suppose to be moved.  However, we get to hear and see this weird conversation, and I will say suspicious as hell.  The reason why I thought it was real was because the conversation was not loud and they try to wrap it up quickly when YJS keeps interrupting with the water.  It started by JSM saying, Oppa to KJK and walked over and put her hand on his shoulders.  I think she could tell that the intro bothered him (putting your hand on someone's shoulder can be seen as an action to comfort someone assuming this is something they are use to from the person).  My reasoning/kookmin interpretation is that she is letting him know that it is okay (she is not upset about the clips or the talk of previous lovelines).  I interpreted the quote above, as JSM saying you need to react/do something. It sounds like KJK is really saying, do I have too when he says "Is it okay not to do anything?" (a sign that he is uncomfortable and in my opinion the not so delulu thought that he is seeking her approval). JSM said, no you can't stay quite (you need to play along).  So KJK knows that SJH hates over the top/cheesy things.  So he does over the top cheesy things by constantly saying "Pretty JH" with no sincerity in his voice as they are moving from one location to the next.

This side conversation gave me such :what!::issohappy:excited feelings.  

The being carried was at SJH's request and YSC wanted to be the one to do it, but I am not sure that YSC could carry SJH.  After KJK does carry her he focuses back on JSM with an unrequested cheesy pick up line (I think he wanted to see her laugh and make sure that she was ok).  There were so many low key and obvious kookmin moments in this episode.  

So, this spoiler is just my thoughts on the episode (sorry no images this week).  You should all watch it and laugh!!  However, I put my thoughts into the spoiler because I mention some scenes in detail and I don't want to ruin it for anyone.   

• Like 11
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 4
  • Thanks 2

Ok I need somewhere to rant about this but besides the kookmin stuff I didn’t like this episode all that much. It actually made me feel bad for Somin even though she was enjoying all her temporary power lol. The whole thing just gave off this unintentionally mean-ish vibe. Like all the random segments where the members bad mouthed her just felt awkward to me rather than funny. I dunno maybe I’m just being over sensitive. 

What I expected from this ep was both women (begrudgingly) being treated like new guests. Not only did I not really get that but there was a clear difference in how she was treated vs Jihyo. It’s ok though since Jongkook was still being very sweet even when it wasn’t Somins turn!

One underrated kookmin moment from this ep for me was him feeling bad about her working hard even though she was gonna get the penalty anyway. 

• Like 6
  • Sad 3
  • Insightful 1
1 hour ago, Rumble fish said:

Ok I need somewhere to rant about this but besides the kookmin stuff I didn’t like this episode all that much. It actually made me feel bad for Somin even though she was enjoying all her temporary power lol. The whole thing just gave off this unintentionally mean-ish vibe. Like all the random segments where the members bad mouthed her just felt awkward to me rather than funny. I dunno maybe I’m just being over sensitive. 

@Rumble fish I have to agree with you on this. I thought I'm the only one who's getting the negative vibes from all the complaints and unnecessary comments from the members. If it weren't for the kookmin moments I saw from watching the entire episode, I will still be devastated until now.

I also find the scene where JK sang, a bit weird. Like, why did he received a badge for dedicating a song to JSM? :DB)This episode was supposed to be for both female members. They should have BOTH receive special treatments but that's not the case. It only favors one female member. I felt sorry for JSM for being treated differently.

Anyway, I'm still happy coz both JK and SM have their own moments. They always find their way to interact and showed us the difference between natural couple and forced couple. Hahaha :wub: Despite the love lines and unpleasant vibes, KOOKMIN is still fighting! :happyshakes:

Edited by JoJo8676
  • Like 8
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1