Quantcast

18 hours ago, kyoko22 said:

He immediately rebut when YJS said Somin wore make up for SC (ep517) by saying she already wore it yesterday (ep516). 

Is it just me or did I really heard Jongkook said to Somin something like "Are you Nightingale or what?" (referring to the famous Florence Nightingale) @02.32-02.33 when they're talking about Somin wanting to go to Sechan house to take care of him lol. 

• Like 7
  • Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Edit: better quality...      

Once again  . . . sub spoilers.   I won't be able to do this every weekend, but I just had to share (so enjoy the Kookmin moments).  Besides,  these sub spoilers are never as good as watching the epis

That awkward moment when you got caught staring at your "crush" and now you have to pretend like you're looking at someone else.   

2 hours ago, wanderlustanna said:

Is it just me or did I really heard Jongkook said to Somin something like "Are you Nightingale or what?" (referring to the famous Florence Nightingale) @02.32-02.33 when they're talking about Somin wanting to go to Sechan house to take care of him lol. 

Yes I'm pretty sure he did, I've checked so many times but I wasn't sure so it's nice to see someone else realise it aswell:D it's very faint so it's easy to miss. 

• Like 6

lol somin so serious xD

zXeUWVY.png

CsbP43f.png

she is the best !!!

9Hf1Rej.png

Spoiler

KJK reaction

tT4jZZg.png

6Y10zpi.png

56UcP4H.png

Edited by Jillia
Please put more than 3 pics/IGs in spoiler tags, thanks!
  • Like 11
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
  • Awesome 1

kookmin are so talented. kjk makes me so proud as a fan. it is rare to see someone good at both sports and arts like that. what can't he do? that Acapella - pure gold. when he sings on rm, i am like 'where did you hide this kjk for so long?' I am so stoked about his album finally coming our way. jsm is so good at writing and dancing. she has the figure and poise of a dancer. most of the Korean comments to the samba dance are praising her beauty because she looked exceptionally pretty today. I wish I can see kjk sing to a song written by jsm. that is my kookmin dream.

• Like 7
  • Love 8
Spoiler

Ep 512

512-1.jpg

"Look how Jong Kook is sitting. It means he'll let most things pass."

512-2.jpg

"But if he goes "Oh, really?", that means he is more engage."

Note: We unconsciously lean our body forward when we interested on something or the topic of conversation

EP 520

520-1.jpg

520-2.png

Not only he stood up, he even stepped closer to the stage, put his left leg on the stage and leaned his body forward. If lean forward is one level of engagement, he was at fourth level of interest here (stood up, step closer, put foot on stage, lean forward). I could say, Somin dancing really really caught his interest. And the lady returned the interest by presenting a graceful pose just for him. 

483-2.jpg

Somehow, it reminds me of this scene. While Hyo Seong showed her sexy and powerful dance, JK was more interested to watch Somin being silly. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 4
  • Insightful 4

KJK was over the moon with JSM dancing!!!... He was all happy and supportive...so chatty trying to catch her attention...

I bet he liked what he saw....JSM was so pretty,cute and sexy!!!... her dancing and body were hot!!!!... He is used to see her only being cute and funny but not that sexy...JSM was so happy giving all her will on that dance and doing her best in all games....

• Like 6
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

wEDbtks.gif

PraLIjl.gif

xRIhTQ2.gif

EZupZ5Q.gif

Somin be using all the information that she got/remembered to catch the fake ceo :phew:

A little TMI, Yang Yang county (2 hours drive from Seoul) is one of the top 3 best spots for surfing in South Korea along with Busan and Jeju Island. 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 5

@wanderlustanna   such a good catch. she could know others who surf, but the way she jumped to that assumption after noticing the tan mark on the CEO's hand is intriguing. the others along with her didn't have much to contribute. at the time when kjk mentioned surfing as his idea for a date/vacation, so min didn't have much to say.  now, she seems to know a lot more. lol

what's wrong with kookmin??? :waitwhat:

ruSrJjh.gif

WxYzMWz.gif

lSVQTPl.gif

• Like 5
  • LOL 7
  • Awesome 2

DNLwihu.pngWnTtqOh.png

insta stories almost at the same time

who was she writing this for? :phew: it was good weather today, so other people i follow also updated with skies. still, when they post sky pics together around the same time, makes me feel happy.

i am also happy to see kjk getting active on ig again and am stoked for the hidden singer episode.

C2U7rRt.png

• Like 7
  • Awesome 2
  • Jillia changed the title to [Official] Kookmin Clan