[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

I know most of us are fans of her kookmin videos (honestly I watch all the kookmin videos too much . . . so much lost time).  Anyway, something to help you get through until tomorrow ( it was a rough week :sweatingbullets::lol: . . . I say we all deserve it).  Thank you F. for the magic you create and put out on youtube.  

• Like 13
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Forum is back.....! :bawling:

I cant handle anymore

kookmin ig, somin and co-worker ig post, somin and dong jun, jongkook and jinyoung (MUD).

My 1st choice still and always kookmin but they all look good together and had great chemistry.

Wish the best for all of them.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, vxxncx said:

My heart skipped a beat for a second for this one then I realized JSM has a loveline with YSC 

But YJS never tease or address SC as Somin's BF again after episode 490 when Somin said bluntly that they are not going to get married. Seems weird after 5 months, suddenly he brought it back. I try to think the logic reason why YJS suddenly said that. And none came to my mind. From what I see, to YJS, chanmin LL already stop. If she is single, nothing harm for her flirting with DJ and enjoying it. Usual Jae Suk will scold Somin for being excited or bashful but as far as I remember, he never warn the man. Why should he warned DJ then?

This makes me  can't help myself from thinking that the boyfriend statement is maybe true. It is just that he covered it up by pointing to wrong man.

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 4

26 minutes ago, kyoko22 said:

nothing harm for her flirting with DJ

This love frog felt different, if we watch any old video of Somin on her love frog mode we all can see she doesn’t shy from full display flirting, she’s not shy of that at all. Yet, this time around all she could do I respond to him a couple times and the other times she would leave and act shy which is not usually how Somin’s love frog character works. I don’t know if that is just her mellowing her RM character or if she is in a relationship and didn’t want to full on flirt. 

And speaking of show lovelines, it seems they may bring back the HJY and KJK loveline? It’s gonna be interesting watching it unfold with all the cast members together at her house lol. I’m really excited to see the full MUD cast together, I’ve been waiting for that to happen! 

The kookmin wrestling match looked super cute. I loved every second of it. They looked comfortable with each other and it showed how much our Kookmin has grown to be close. :please:

The forum is still a little bit wonky for me but hopefully it’s gonna be all better soon. Have a good day, everyone. 

• Like 10
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

38 minutes ago, kyoko22 said:

But YJS never tease or address SC as Somin's BF again after episode 490 when Somin said bluntly that they are not going to get married. Seems weird after 4 months, suddenly he brought it back. I try to think the logic reason why YJS suddenly said that. And none came to my mind. From what I see, to YJS, chanmin LL already stop. If she is single, nothing harm for her flirting with DJ and enjoying it. Usual Jae Suk will scold Somin for being excited or bashful but as far as I remember, he never warn the man. Why should he warned DJ then?

This makes me  can't help myself from thinking that the boyfriend statement is maybe true. It is just that he covered it up by pointing to wrong man.

YJS said her BF is here right??? Or he said she already have a BF??? Do you mean the actor in Somin IG?? I got headache now read all fans comment! Hahahaha

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, LV.Bae said:

YJS said her BF is here right??? Or he said she already have a BF??? Do you mean the actor in Somin IG?? I got headache now read all fans comment! Hahahaha

From the caption, he said the BF is right here.

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, kyoko22 said:

This is what my delulu self thinks too :joy: YJS said is half truth and I want to see a close up to JK's reaction when YJS said that lol its too zoom out I can't see his eyes clearly. 

And in this episode too KJK seems so proud that he knows something about JSM. Like he knew that she watched Be Melodramatic(btw this is so random JK??? when she scolded JSM others were like: "????" and YJS just go with the flow after he said that) and he knew that there are a lot of waffle places near her house. Its like indirectly saying that "I know her better than you do, distance please." 

Please excuse my delulu self :sweatingbullets: Hope we get moments from next episode

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2

2 minutes ago, kyoko22 said:

From the caption, he said the BF is right here.

Must be Chanmin then... But somin said in her IG live that Sechan was her best friend. I don't know anymore. I don't want to invest too deep because scared i will be hurt shipping them. Somin & JK have a close friends opposites sex outside RM so i guess they will prefer have a relationship with someone out of the show (if we see in their career perspective). at the end i'm the one confused! ㄲㄲㄲㄲ

• Like 2