Quantcast

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Edit: better quality...      

Once again  . . . sub spoilers.   I won't be able to do this every weekend, but I just had to share (so enjoy the Kookmin moments).  Besides,  these sub spoilers are never as good as watching the epis

That awkward moment when you got caught staring at your "crush" and now you have to pretend like you're looking at someone else.   

28 minutes ago, RM xx said:

She wrote " why do oppa's pictures all look like they are overseas" 

Which means she indeed view his IG story (I know she does but i like to prove my assumption with evidence). That latest IG post is the only photo of him there. Others were on his story.

• Like 3
14 minutes ago, autumnflowers said:

Kjk replied to her comment. Can anyone please translate

"yeah.. The wall behind you... It's a recycling bin."

Based on Papago, but idk if its the correct translation

• Insightful 2
  • Thanks 2
37 minutes ago, autumnflowers said:

Kjk replied to her comment. Can anyone please translate? 

Yeah.. The wall behind... It's a separation point.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 4
20 minutes ago, Kemil20 said:

Now people complaining about JSM partner with male guest. 

Hah

That's bcs they want dong joon to be pair with jihyo. Just search "dong joon jihyo" on YouTube and you will know why. They probably  have been waiting for this whole  "noona crush" since forever. 

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, wanderlustanna said:

that's bcs they want dong joon to be pair with jihyo. Just search "dong joon jihyo" on YouTube and you will know why.

Yeah I know why. 

But they talk about it now? 

Even before we know how they get paired up? 

Can you imagine it like - _______-

Why? Want to make it like another special treatment issue again? 

Hahahahahahaha LAME

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Rida Live said:

We love to see obvious body language

:wub: Even on other episodes and they have little interactions, I always noticed their body always lean toward each others direction or JSM body leaning to KJK direction and vice versa. JSM is not that touchy like KJK (lol, basing on recent episodes that made our heart flutter) but I mostly  noticed this action with her. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
Just now, Rida Live said:

We love to see obvious body language

I noticed that too, KJK body leans closely to JSM, While JSM body, turned almost 90 degree toward KJK :wub: That probably explained why their always post the same thing on instagram lol

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

Sometimes JSM can be a little harder to read (body language), but sometimes it is so obvious (really love these moments) .  I always attribute it to the fact that she is an actress and little better at controlling her actions and reactions.  So most of the time I am watching what her eyes are doing (they usually give away what she is really focused on).  However, this episode I liked that she made efforts to be closer to KJK (even without subs you could tell).  She gave up a caramel to be on the same team with him and pulled her stool over to be closer to him.   :issohappy:

Also, when you watch the preview for next week check out the faces on both of them (you have to slow it down almost frame by frame).  When they are all standing around in the beginning/opening of show she is hard core staring at him, and when she is dancing with the guest KJK is watching her (almost looks a little jealous but it could be just very focused can't really tell).   

Anyway, as always, looking forward to subs for RM and MUD this week (so excited to hear HaHa's insight/stories about KJK). :what!:

Update: Soompi article on MUD https://www.soompi.com/article/1413721wpp/haha-says-he-and-byul-have-no-plans-for-more-children-shares-why-he-thinks-kim-jong-kook-hasnt-married-yet

Edited by Catch-22
  • Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2
13 hours ago, MandelBrot said:

:wub:

f4zJxXl.gif

If you watch this scene, YSM puling her chair closer to KJK. We normally only see KJK sitting close to JSM, but here you see it's JSM who wants to be closer to KJK. Looks like both of them unconsciously like to be close to each other nowadays.

• Like 8
  • Awesome 2

@KookMin_sg Look at JK's smile too. At first, his face was serious. His smile started to bloom when Somin side stepped to the stool beside him. His smile became wider when Somin dragged that stool closer to him.

Edit: Oh, I might be wrong. He could be smiling because of JSJ's joke.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Been awhile since I wrote here. Hi Jingu’s :heartxoxo:it has been a while but the post you make here are so good to follow that I have been enjoying reading to catch up.

Liked the intimate interaction Kookmin have been sharing with us, I can’t stop but try to fan girl every single action. Hope to see more interactions in the future but hope for their happiness more. Through their SNS interaction, Somin looks really happy and enjoying a really healthy lifestyle while KJK also seems happy and enjoying his time working out and eating delicious food. Hope these reactions lead somewhere this year and we can see them happy next year. Hoping for their happiness regardless.

Lately I have been re-watching all kookmin moments on YouTube and can’t help but feel butterflies myself. Kookmin fighting...

:heart2:

• Like 5
  • Love 5
  • Jillia changed the title to [Official] Kookmin Clan