Quantcast
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, MandelBrot said:

wmIqIFW.png

my mind is delulu
I think that they are already throwing clues ...
this week there were instastory and there were gray skies ...

it's just a theory of mine.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Edit: better quality...      

Once again  . . . sub spoilers.   I won't be able to do this every weekend, but I just had to share (so enjoy the Kookmin moments).  Besides,  these sub spoilers are never as good as watching the epis

That awkward moment when you got caught staring at your "crush" and now you have to pretend like you're looking at someone else.   

Finally finished watching with subs. Even though we didn’t get a bunch of moments I’m still oddly satisfied lol. With kookmin, every lil crumb fuels me a little bit so I’m good. 
 

on the other hand, I really enjoyed this episode. PD bo pil just needs to get his editing into a better place, if he manages that, I think the future episodes will be good since I like his ideas. 
 

anyway, I will continue to ship my Kookmin happily  :yaaa:

  • Like 6
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

510-1.jpg

Everyone watching Somin and LKS but not him. I guess, he didn't want to watch her got punish. Before that he scold LKS because for giving wrong answer. After the punishment, he asked what happened.

 

510-2.jpg

Somin at the front, holding two bracelets

 

510-3.jpg

Eh? She got teleport? :ph34r:

 

 

  • Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Spoiler

Question.

How come KJK (low-class zombie) knew who Parent Zombie is?

rank as the low-class zombie his mission supposed to ripped the name tag not steal an object and give it to Parent Zombie.

Does the High-Class Zombie mission also to steal an object? i thought only JSM (The Assistant) plus when the Human Team lost, JSJ clearly asking why is it her(SJH) to YJS? I thought only SJH and JSM knew about this stealing an item mission. Does JSM tell KJK and asked for his help? if it true, this is not the 1st time JSM asking for KJK helped, just a biggest question here is the PD allowing KJK to help JSM? of course they both are zombie right :smort: lol 

 

  • Like 1
  • Insightful 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, kyoko22 said:

Everyone watching Somin and LKS but not him. Before that he scold LKS because for giving wrong answer. After the punishment, he asked what happened.

Somin seems to enjoy LKS's company these days. KJK noticed that too i guess. Someone is jealous?! :joy:

  • Like 2
  • LOL 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, bill said:

Somin seems to enjoy LKS's company these days. KJK noticed that too i guess. Someone is jealous?! :joy:

I don't think so. What I'm implying is he refused to watch her got punish. Most of the time, he enjoys Somin and KS bickering. 

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, bill said:

Somin seems to enjoy LKS's company these days. KJK noticed that too i guess. Someone is jealous?! :joy:

Why would he be lol? Kwangsoo is still dating Lee Sun Bin too. 

  • Like 8
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Vimsmoke Sanji said:

 

  Hide contents

Question.

How come KJK (low-class zombie) knew who Parent Zombie is?

rank as the low-class zombie his mission supposed to ripped the name tag not steal an object and give it to Parent Zombie.

Does the High-Class Zombie mission also to steal an object? i thought only JSM (The Assistant) plus when the Human Team lost, JSJ clearly asking why is it her(SJH) to YJS? I thought only SJH and JSM knew about this stealing an item mission. Does JSM tell KJK and asked for his help? if it true, this is not the 1st time JSM asking for KJK helped, just a biggest question here is the PD allowing KJK to help JSM? of course they both are zombie right :smort: lol 

 

Hi,

 

Spoiler

Sorry, KJK was first a High-Class Zombie (Mother Zombie put his stuff in the box) before being 'trialed' and exposed. Thus he had to change into a low-class zombie.

 

After that, on his way to put on make-up for low-class zombie, he met Mother Zombie to pass items for Mother Zombie to put into boxes and infect others.

 

3 hours ago, bill said:

Somin seems to enjoy LKS's company these days. KJK noticed that too i guess. Someone is jealous?! :joy:

 

Sorry, have to disagree because it is a bit too far-fetched to think veterans such as them will be jealous or exhibit 'stuff' which we can read easily....

 

Unfortunately, we can only see them on the surface so there a lot of things we do not know going behind the backs. Though that's what makes it so fun to act as detectives & try to piece the puzzle together.

 

Thanks. :innocent:

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AB_fan said:

Sorry, have to disagree because it is a bit too far-fetched to think veterans such as them will be jealous or exhibit 'stuff' which we can read easily....

As i have observed him so far he seems to be the type of guy who can't hide his feelings at all. This is just my personal opinion tho.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, kukumarq1 said:

Why would he be lol? Kwangsoo is still dating Lee Sun Bin too. 

 

1 hour ago, AB_fan said:

Sorry, have to disagree because it is a bit too far-fetched to think veterans such as them will be jealous or exhibit 'stuff' which we can read easily....

 

I have to agree. there are two things there for me. first, lks has a gf and if we go by that logic, sun bin must be more worried since she is not even there on the shooting site every week. isn't that taking things too far? 

 secondly, people building narratives over kjk's jealousy started since xman era and after these many years, i get the feeling it is a fruitless narrative. with spartace too, even before they became a loveline on the show, shippers used to say the exact same things about kjk when it came to sjh's interactions with gary, lks or a male guest. recently, kjk joked that sjh should have accepted gary when he had feelings for her. so what about all those theories back then? 

 

kjk-hjy fans say kjk is jealous when hjy interacts with male guest. kjk-na eun fans say kjk is jealous when na eun interacts with se chan. these jealousy theories paint a picture of kjk as someone who gets jealous whenever his female colleagues interact with other men, whoever they be. it just seems funny to me. :D 

  • Like 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AB_fan said:

 

  Hide contents

Sorry, KJK was first a High-Class Zombie (Mother Zombie put his stuff in the box) before being 'trialed' and exposed. Thus he had to change into a low-class zombie.

 

After that, on his way to put on make-up for low-class zombie, he met Mother Zombie to pass items for Mother Zombie to put into

Spoiler

Hi too.

Thank you for answering me, Sorry but can you explained to me after a human failed to find the vaccine within 10 minutes mean they gonna be a High-Class Zombie right? What is High-Class Zombie role after that? can KJK (High-Class Zombie) helped JSM steal an items and give to SJH? if so that mean KJK YSC LKS (High-Class Zombie) and together with JSM (The Assistance) were stealing an items from the Human right? Dont you think it unfair to the Human Team? not too mention 10 minutes before the race end, the Zombie started to be more aggresive.. or i'm wrong?? :sweatingbullets: 

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Vimsmoke Sanji said:
  Hide contents

Hi too.

Thank you for answering me, Sorry but can you explained to me after a human failed to find the vaccine within 10 minutes mean they gonna be a High-Class Zombie right? What is High-Class Zombie role after that? can KJK (High-Class Zombie) helped JSM steal an items and give to SJH? if so that mean KJK YSC LKS (High-Class Zombie) and together with JSM (The Assistance) were stealing an items from the Human right? Dont you think it unfair to the Human Team? not too mention 10 minutes before the race end, the Zombie started to be more aggresive.. or i'm wrong?? :sweatingbullets: 

 

Hi,

 

No worries, happy to help.

Quote
Spoiler


From my understanding:

If your nametag is torn by low class zombies, you become a low class zombie.

If your item is put into boxes by Mother Zombie or in JSM case, bitten by her, you become a High class zombie. You haf 10 min to find vaccine or end up being HC. If you are trialed n exposed, you become LC.

Difference is low class zombie haf to out on makeup n move slowly according to sound n repelled by hand sanitizer.

High class zombie is better because no makeup and act like human. So technically, their power is they can disguise as human.

HC aids in stealing stuff from humans to pass to Mother, who put into boxes to infect them

 

.

 

 

Yes, you are correct in saying the game is unfair. This is one of the reason cfandom were unhappy with this episode. There were too much adavantages to zombie team and too little vaccines (only 2 were shown) n too little clues to help them.

 

Just to clarify a bit more so that viewers dun think badly of cfandom. Their preferences is a bit different from kfandom or int fandom in that they like exciting games, twists etc over gag comedy or overdoing things. And the theme has to be balanced and not too scripted so that the members can truly shine with their antics n chemistry.

 

The past 2 episodes were too heavily scripted for them - the muggle KJK have to lose, zombies have to win. Not that they haf to, but the odds are too against them. Plus some choices made hints heavily of being told by PD to do so. E.g. triggering a zombie stampede to reduce it to just 4 pax with the confirm humans being out?  Or KJK choosing JSJ into the special room? Or how nobody is seeking KJK out as they do in all pasts nametag survival challenges?

 

It is not easy for the Pd n crew. Personally i enjoyed the laughs for these 2 recap episodes, but sorry, i dun think they can make it to the list of classics for me.:sweat_smile:

 

Thanks.

 

Edited by AB_fan
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

God dont get me started on how unfair the super power episode was for KJK.

 

They said hey we always give you shitty powers while others have time and space manipulation, so this time we decided to not waste our time and givr you nothing.

  • Like 2
  • Insightful 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AB_fan said:

It is not easy for the Pd n crew. Personally i enjoyed the laughs for these 2 recap episodes, but sorry, i dun think they can make it to the list of classics for me.:sweat_smile:

 

Thanks.

 

Spoiler

Yeah it true, but sorry about the latest episode i just thought that the PD give a special role to JSM as the assistance specifically to help the Mother Zombie to steal an items from the Human but when KJK also doing a mission as what JSM did i got confused at that part, but thank you for your explaination :) and I agreed the PD having the hard time to make a enjoyeable episode but as long as it can make WE laugh, that it, that the most important thing ^_^

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I personally loved the chapter, the jsj part was sacrificed by his own sidekick. The jsm part doing his tantrum was very cute. Zico enjoying watching jsm and lks fight. kjk watching jsm as lks was going to throw water at him.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

There’s this kjk page on Instagram thats

makes it seem as if they’re a Kookmin fan but their edits are very passive aggressive sort of, idk it seems kind of iffy and they tag both kjk and jsm

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Jillia changed the title to [Official] Kookmin Clan

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...