Quantcast

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Edit: better quality...      

Once again  . . . sub spoilers.   I won't be able to do this every weekend, but I just had to share (so enjoy the Kookmin moments).  Besides,  these sub spoilers are never as good as watching the epis

That awkward moment when you got caught staring at your "crush" and now you have to pretend like you're looking at someone else.   

5 minutes ago, MandelBrot said:

:wub:

I think Jongkook made it pretty clear with such obvious protective skinship of his in today ep, especially when he protected her from ... WATER ? B)

• Like 4
  • LOL 12
  • Awesome 1

I'm so done with them, they're really giving couple vibes?? And Jk is so obvious! The way he protected her a lot of times??? No one can blame us from being delulu here because its too obvious that there is something... :tears::wub: 

• Like 13
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2
21 minutes ago, happysmile89 said:

I think Jongkook made it pretty clear with such obvious protective skinship of his in today ep, especially when he protected her from ... WATER ? B)

The problem is, Somin was already soak at that time because her balloon burst. Maybe the water in Haha's balloon is harmful, that is why he need to protect her :ph34r:

• Like 4
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

KJK treated JSM, the same way he treated his own lovely Mom :) 

A Protective Son to A Protective Oppa to his lovely Favorite Dongsaeng :wub:

Just imagine if KJK really dated someone, wouldnt his GF gonna be really Jealous? or imagine how protective is he gonna be to his own GF? But if his GF is JSM, then nothing worries right? :D JSM also feel comfortable with Oppa skinship :rolleyes:

• Like 8
  • Love 4

i was just reading the stories the viewers sent. i haven't understood everything but seems like a fan who wanted to greet kjk in LA saw a girl offering him coffee and kjk followed that girl into the cafe naturally. so that person wondered if the woman was kjk's gf. kjk denied it saying she might have been just a part of his group of friends in LA and that he has never gone out alone with a woman. 

jsm's stories were funny. one was that last winter, a fan saw her in a cafe with a man. usually, female celebs cover their faces with masks when meeting men but jsm was not wearing a mask. everyone laughed. jsm said he was just one of her many male friends. the second story was that someone spotted jsm outside an officetel in yongsan. jsm had covered her face with her cap but her voice could be heard loudly. the fan heard the conversation and thought jsm was having a childish love fight with her bf on the phone. jsm interrupted the story in between and said she accepted everything and didn't want to hear anything further.  i think they asked her about that man, but she said she had broken up with him last year. the third story was that jsm was spotted with her bf at a musical in 2013. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 3

That hand is more protective than usual it seems to me? And the way he just wrapped his hand around her shoulder and arm on different occasions....

:luvarrow:

And as fluttering as that protective hand was, what I found just as interesting was that Somin accepted it very naturally and didn't seem to take notice of it being an unusual touch from him 

:coolshades:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 5
57 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

i was just reading the stories the viewers sent. i haven't understood everything but seems like a fan who wanted to greet kjk in LA saw a girl offering him coffee and kjk followed that girl into the cafe naturally. so that person wondered if the woman was kjk's gf. kjk denied it saying she might have been just a part of his group of friends in LA and that he has never gone out alone with a woman. 

Oh~ This particular story, according to the Korean fans might have been from 2017 or earlier. Most fans on Weibo, do believe that it was his gf, and that he was just trying to protect his privacy. Whether or not, they're still dating, only he knows.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
8 minutes ago, kukumarq1 said:

Oh~ This particular story, according to the Korean fans might have been from 2017 or earlier. Most do believe that it was his gf, and he was just trying to protect his privacy. Whether or not, they're still dating, only he knows.

i too think it was his GF and he was trying to protect her privacy. we have been hearing about a GF in LA for years, so there must have been some truth to it. i was recently watching the video where tiffany guests and when she says, she knows where kjk goes or something in LA, there is this awkward pause. in radio star as well, kjk overexplained his frequent visits to LA. so i think he might have an ex in LA.

• Like 4

kjk hates water falling on him since he frequently catches a cold but this is the first time i am seeing him protecting someone else from the water. it could be that jsm isn't as healthy as she used to be, but why should kjk be the one to protect her all the time? some of the skinship just seems unnecessary. my delu mind can't help thinking that he loves holding her. i also think the way jsm treats haha and kjk are different. don't you think she treats haha more like an older brother, but when it comes to kjk, she is a bit more free as in not very conscious of him being her 'oppa'. if you think about it, kjk is older than haha, but jsm doesn't treat kjk in that 'oppa' way. 

i will have to watch the whole thing with subs, but when jsm started quizzing kjk on the LA woman along with yjs, he burst out. it also seemed like he was explaining everything to his right where yjs and lks were seated than in the direction of jsm. when the responses to jsm were introduced and it was said that it had many stories about men, jsm and kjk both looked tensed. jsm also seemed quite flustered in the very same way kjk had been, as if she didn't want 'that person' to hear those stories. kjk was also pretty inquisitive as to whether it was normal for jsm to spend time with male friends just like that. 

• Like 4
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

the second story was that someone spotted jsm outside an officetel in yongsan. jsm had covered her face with her cap but her voice could be heard loudly. the fan heard the conversation and thought jsm was having a childish love fight with her bf on the phone. jsm interrupted the story in between and said she accepted everything and didn't want to hear anything further.  i think they asked her about that man, but she said she had broken up with him last year.

So jsm dated last year. That's surprising news to me (quite shocking too). :huh:

• Sad 1
12 minutes ago, bill said:

So jsm dated last year. That's surprising news to me. :huh:

i am not sure as to when she broke up. the lovefight on phone was from 2018.

last year's seems like a meeting with guy friends to me. i feel she would have worn a mask if it was her bf.

speaking quite objectively, i am also not sure how much of what the members say is to be taken at its face value. perhaps jsm broke up with the man. perhaps she is still dating him. who knows? what i know is when there are stories like this, you cannot say you are still seeing that person. you will have to say you broke up with the guy. that way, jsm saying last year that her story with the confession guy ended nowhere could also be to put an end to idle curiosity. 

kjk also keeps changing as to when he had a last relationship. long back, on happy together, kjk blurted out without thinking that his last relationship was one year back and yjs claimed he didn't know kjk was in a relationship then.  

• Like 5
11 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

i am not sure as to when she broke up. the lovefight on phone was from 2018.

last year's seems like a meeting with guy friends to me. i feel she would have worn a mask if it was her bf.

It is quite upsetting tbh. I know it's none of my business who they dated or are dating but still. MANNN, all those Kookmin moments!!! Sorry, my kookmin heart is taking control over my mind.:(

• Sad 1

As a Somin fan, I noticed that Somin is really protective of her privacy. She shares just enough to let fans get a glimpse of her personal life but she doesn't give away her private life that easily. Even her poem about love in the book she published is mysterious and one needs to be imaginative to get what she's written. 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, bill said:

It is quite upsetting tbh. I know it's none of my business who they dated or are dating but still. MANNN, all those Kookmin moments!!! Sorry, my kookmin heart is taking control over my mind.:(

please wait for the subs. i am also not sure if all my information is right. i think there will be interesting things to catch once the subs come out. 

jsm's response when the information about meeting up a man in a cafe last year seemed normal to me. when it came to the love fight from 2018, she seemed more embarrassed. 

all the same, i would advise you to focus on the present. :)

• Like 5
  • Love 2

What's funny is that if you're putting facts from what they said on the show together, it doesn't make sense. Wasn't it near valentine's day last year, somin was talking about how she supposedly had NO ONE except the maknae line to hang out with and called up kjk to meet up. Except she broke up with the guy early last year. But then again in the kookmin clan episode, Somin's secret was she asked kwangsoo to set her up with a male friend of his but the person didn't like her back (whew, the lack of taste). That secret seems legit from how apologetic kjk became and somin was actually close to tears. So idk, something's not adding up. But don't take what is said on the show literal especially when it comes to members personal lives. There may be some truth to some stories but remember it's a variety show at the end if the day not a reality one.

• Like 9
  • Insightful 2
  • Jillia changed the title to [Official] Kookmin Clan