[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

kjk hates water falling on him since he frequently catches a cold but this is the first time i am seeing him protecting someone else from the water. it could be that jsm isn't as healthy as she used to be, but why should kjk be the one to protect her all the time? some of the skinship just seems unnecessary. my delu mind can't help thinking that he loves holding her. i also think the way jsm treats haha and kjk are different. don't you think she treats haha more like an older brother, but when it comes to kjk, she is a bit more free as in not very conscious of him being her 'oppa'. if you think about it, kjk is older than haha, but jsm doesn't treat kjk in that 'oppa' way. 

i will have to watch the whole thing with subs, but when jsm started quizzing kjk on the LA woman along with yjs, he burst out. it also seemed like he was explaining everything to his right where yjs and lks were seated than in the direction of jsm. when the responses to jsm were introduced and it was said that it had many stories about men, jsm and kjk both looked tensed. jsm also seemed quite flustered in the very same way kjk had been, as if she didn't want 'that person' to hear those stories. kjk was also pretty inquisitive as to whether it was normal for jsm to spend time with male friends just like that. 

• Like 5
  • Love 6

1 hour ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

the second story was that someone spotted jsm outside an officetel in yongsan. jsm had covered her face with her cap but her voice could be heard loudly. the fan heard the conversation and thought jsm was having a childish love fight with her bf on the phone. jsm interrupted the story in between and said she accepted everything and didn't want to hear anything further.  i think they asked her about that man, but she said she had broken up with him last year.

So jsm dated last year. That's surprising news to me (quite shocking too). :huh:

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, bill said:

So jsm dated last year. That's surprising news to me. :huh:

i am not sure as to when she broke up. the lovefight on phone was from 2018.

last year's seems like a meeting with guy friends to me. i feel she would have worn a mask if it was her bf.

speaking quite objectively, i am also not sure how much of what the members say is to be taken at its face value. perhaps jsm broke up with the man. perhaps she is still dating him. who knows? what i know is when there are stories like this, you cannot say you are still seeing that person. you will have to say you broke up with the guy. that way, jsm saying last year that her story with the confession guy ended nowhere could also be to put an end to idle curiosity. 

kjk also keeps changing as to when he had a last relationship. long back, on happy together, kjk blurted out without thinking that his last relationship was one year back and yjs claimed he didn't know kjk was in a relationship then.  

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

i am not sure as to when she broke up. the lovefight on phone was from 2018.

last year's seems like a meeting with guy friends to me. i feel she would have worn a mask if it was her bf.

It is quite upsetting tbh. I know it's none of my business who they dated or are dating but still. MANNN, all those Kookmin moments!!! Sorry, my kookmin heart is taking control over my mind.:(

• Sad 1

As a Somin fan, I noticed that Somin is really protective of her privacy. She shares just enough to let fans get a glimpse of her personal life but she doesn't give away her private life that easily. Even her poem about love in the book she published is mysterious and one needs to be imaginative to get what she's written. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, bill said:

It is quite upsetting tbh. I know it's none of my business who they dated or are dating but still. MANNN, all those Kookmin moments!!! Sorry, my kookmin heart is taking control over my mind.:(

please wait for the subs. i am also not sure if all my information is right. i think there will be interesting things to catch once the subs come out. 

jsm's response when the information about meeting up a man in a cafe last year seemed normal to me. when it came to the love fight from 2018, she seemed more embarrassed. 

all the same, i would advise you to focus on the present. :)

• Like 5
  • Love 2

What's funny is that if you're putting facts from what they said on the show together, it doesn't make sense. Wasn't it near valentine's day last year, somin was talking about how she supposedly had NO ONE except the maknae line to hang out with and called up kjk to meet up. Except she broke up with the guy early last year. But then again in the kookmin clan episode, Somin's secret was she asked kwangsoo to set her up with a male friend of his but the person didn't like her back (whew, the lack of taste). That secret seems legit from how apologetic kjk became and somin was actually close to tears. So idk, something's not adding up. But don't take what is said on the show literal especially when it comes to members personal lives. There may be some truth to some stories but remember it's a variety show at the end if the day not a reality one.

• Like 9
  • Insightful 3

29 minutes ago, Rida Live said:

What's funny is that if you're putting facts from what they said on the show together, it doesn't make sense. Wasn't it near valentine's day last year, somin was talking about how she supposedly had NO ONE except the maknae line to hang out with and called up kjk to meet up. Except she broke up with the guy early last year. But then again in the kookmin clan episode, Somin's secret was she asked kwangsoo to set her up with a male friend of his but the person didn't like her back (whew, the lack of taste). That secret seems legit from how apologetic kjk became and somin was actually close to tears. So idk, something's not adding up. But don't take what is said on the show literal especially when it comes to members personal lives. There may be some truth to some stories but remember it's a variety show at the end if the day not a reality one.

The relationship between her and whoever was in that fan sighting could have been a brief one that didn't last past Christmas or New Year's.

She might have been on a rebound when she asked Kwang Soo to introduce her to someone.

We honestly don't what really happened, except that she clearly didn't really want to talk too much about that guy.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

i feel a bit bad watching the revelations too. jsm seems more upset than she usually is. they could have stopped with just one story. credit to her that with all that, she was still able to make light of it and end things with a laugh. i hope the pds are careful especially when it comes to revealing relationship rumours of the cast. 

• Like 10

I've noticed that his Kfans who usually share his parts on the shows he's been on, have totally skipped the parts where they talk about the fan who spotted him in LA with a Korean-American girl. They probably know more than we realise.

The show should really be more careful about revealing parts of their personal lives.

My only fear is that the single members will now not have much privacy and their dating life, especially Jong Kook's is about to get magnified even more.

I hope tabloids like Dispatch won't chase after him, just to get their scoop. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, kukumarq1 said:

I've noticed that his Kfans who usually share his parts on the shows he's been on, have totally skipped the parts where they talk about the fan who spotted him in LA with a Korean-American girl. They probably know more than we realise.

The show should really be more careful about revealing parts of their personal lives.

My only fear is that the single members will now not have much privacy and their dating life, especially Jong Kook's is about to get magnified even more.

I hope tabloids like Dispatch won't chase after him, just to get their scoop. 

i am also worried about that. there will always be speculations about the members' dating lives, but whether the show should have focused on them is another thing.

for some celebrities like kjk, his relationships are sacred. even while he plays games and knows what he says won't be telecast, he refuses to name his ex-girlfriends. so some things are better not to focus on.

in jsm's case, some of these could be casual dates or rebound relationships that didn't work out. but now there will be speculations that these were real relationships. she is also someone who likes to keep her private life away from others. anyway, we can just support her in the best way we can.

i sometimes feel that jsm is someone who gets easily misunderstood because she is so unconventional and that she sometimes struggles with people's perceptions of what she is. just hope that one day she can reveal more aspects of her true personality and get understood. 

• Like 10

@kookminclan RunningMan she's so adorable. She gets prettier every episode. Like you I hope she finds more ways to let her actual personality show as opposed to her variety one. I love her either ways I don't think there is a version of somin that hasn't charmed me except of course sad and sick somin. 

• Like 6
  • Love 3

Still waiting for subs so I can comment on that but watching it without subs it, it was very obvious my Sominie got upset, good thing she’s really good at keeping her tears back when needed. 

I checked Naver a few minutes ago, Somin’s story video is the most viewed but that’s not why I’m mentioning it, am I tripping or am I right and SBS did delete a video? I just feel like we had another video but I don’t remember whose hahahaha maybe I should just drink more coffee. 

• Like 5

I'll let you guys know what celebs often do with what one of my favorite singers Lee Hongki does.

You get caught dating quite often and absolutely admit it was real but say it ended a while ago.

Unless its confirmed relationship based questions will very likely always be yeah ive dated but it ended a while ago.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

4 minutes ago, HappyVirusRM said:

Still waiting for subs so I can comment on that but watching it without subs it, it was very obvious my Sominie got upset, good thing she’s really good at keeping her tears back when needed. 

I checked Naver a few minutes ago, Somin’s story video is the most viewed but that’s not why I’m mentioning it, am I tripping or am I right and SBS did delete a video? I just feel like we had another video but I don’t remember whose hahahaha maybe I should just drink more coffee. 

yes, it is the most viewed. korean fans love her cute personality. i also heard her words during her phone love fight were quite childish and cute. 

on dc gall, there are many posts about kjk taking care of jsm. they all noticed it though they all think (or can only say) it is kjk taking care of his dongsaeng.

kookmin fans on weibo are dying because of the cuteness as we are doing here.

perhaps this is another stage in kookmin relationship? it is sweet to see kjk so protective of her - making sure she doesn't get drenched by water or just holding her tight so that she doesn't get hit by the sandbag. there was another time recently when kjk pulled jsm away so that she won't get sprayed when jsj and sjh were taking the cream penalty. 

• Like 11

36 minutes ago, TaengTaengoo said:

I'll let you guys know what celebs often do with what one of my favorite singers Lee Hongki does.

You get caught dating quite often and absolutely admit it was real but say it ended a while ago.

Unless its confirmed relationship based questions will very likely always be yeah ive dated but it ended a while ago.

Jong Kook tends to do this too.

He goes "I think my last relationship was at least 2 years ago." Everytime lol. 

I think right now, the Jong Kook fans are more relieved that he has indeed been dating

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, kukumarq1 said:

Jong Kook tends to do this too.

I think right now, the Jong Kook fans are more relieved that he has indeed been dating.

in some ways, i am glad. i hate those kids who think he is so finicky that no woman wants to be with him when it is just that he has been  great at hiding his relationships. hope to see that kind of talk shut down for a while. i was getting so frustrated by people who base their assumptions of kjk's personality based on what they see on mud. or people who think he is so shy that haha or some wingman has to find him a woman. 

• Like 7