[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

I noticed it too, it's kind of obvious that something is bothering her. I felt like something pissed her off and the way she smiles was kind of awkward too. Something is definitely off with her on that day and I'm pretty sure it got to do with the person impersonating her in RM chat room. Because Somin changed her IG caption and warned that person on May 24, and it was the next day (May 25) that they filmed episode 507. And about kookmin, I don't know what stage they're in now, but tbh it's still a long way to go~ They confused the hell out of me but yeah I still love them !!! And ofc shout out to JK for always there for SM. We love you dude. :coolshades::heart1:

• Like 11
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, vxxncx said:

@kookminclan RunningMan May I know what episode number is this? thank you in advance! I'm watching random episodes, I cannot remember which episode is this one sorry and thank you :D  Btw, I really love how you explain things! I will check the episodes you mentioned and will watch it with different perspective :sweatingbullets:

Episode 496

• Like 6

Keeping in mind Somin's character on the show, I was very surprised that she didn't fawn over JCW or the other male guest. She was friendly with her team mate(he seems shy) but kind of ignored JCW. And no one teased her either.  

• Like 6

1 hour ago, YellowDress said:

And no one teased her either.  

Since we all can agree on Somin not being 100% herself on that day, it’s very probable they just let her be. She also didn’t do any Chamin, when we know the loveline is still being used, it may be she needs to be in a good mood in order to make Chanmin entertaining. They also let Kookmin be in a team with just one guest when that doesn’t happen that easily. I rewatched the episode and Somin almost went pretty un-teased the whole episode, they probably knew she was having a hard time. 

I hope she feels okay now, I noticed a few hours ago that she liked an anti photo of her, hope is her new way of trolling them or something. 
:Twerkdatbutt:

• Like 10

14 minutes ago, HappyVirusRM said:

I hope she feels okay now, I noticed a few hours ago that she liked an anti photo of her, hope is her new way of trolling them or something. 

that makes me sad for some reason. perhaps she is being nice or just trolling them, but ideally, i wouldn't want her to engage with the haters in any way. there is a difference between constructive criticism and pure hate and sometimes it becomes difficult to distinguish between both when you are exposed to unreasonable hatred over a long period of time. 

when sulli committed suicide, there were discussions on her participation in the programme 'night of hate' which was about her responding directly to anti's comments and messages. sulli did respond to much of them with reasonable arguments and it somewhat changed people's opinions of her, but one wonders if they did take a toll on her. so i always feel it is better for a celebrity to keep away from such negative stuff. that is also one reason when there are segments in shows where a celeb has to read hate tweets and respond, it always has me in two minds.

perhaps jsm has some logic to liking anti's pics. she usually comes across as someone who does her thing without bothering what others think. she has a boho soul.  her poem to the haters was all 'i know i am not perfect, so don't teach me  how to be self-aware and just get lost'. all the same, i hope she is okay.

unlike sulli and the others, the good thing is that jsm seems to have a good support system behind her. her family, her brother and the members are supportive. 

we fans should give her a lot of love but at the same time, i don't think idolizing her is the answer either. idolizing has its negative consequences because then the celebrity may think fans think of her as perfect when she is not. it may not happen with all celebrities. there are celebs who are perfectly happy to live in the bubble created by their fans, thinking they are perfect and don't bother about even the constructive criticism they get.  with some celebs though who are more self-aware and know they are not perfect, when fans praise them to the skies, it could then lead to giving the antis' opinion of them more value because they think they are being honest. so just be balanced in our responses so that she will also know her fans know what it is to be constructive critics of their bias. i am saying this based on one of the recent posts she liked that i had mentioned here. since it was a quotation about sifting between hate comments and constructive criticism, wondered if that was something she also thought about. 

• Like 11

42 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

but ideally, i wouldn't want her to engage with the haters in any way

I think is not the first time she has a liked a hate post, I don’t know what she liked or when, but I do vaguely remember someone saying this. I do admire her perseverance though, her staying on Instagram even thought is the biggest source for vile hate says a lot about her, I know she really enjoys Instagram so it’s obvious she won’t stop using it and the antis won’t stop being awful so nothing else we could do except be another reliable source of love and support. 

I like that she’s sharing her ceramic creations, it seems like the perfect hobby for her, something relaxing, creative and time consuming, hope she continues sharing it. 

I didn’t it add it in my other post but if anybody wonders what is the most recent anti post she liked, is an unflattering picture of her, like one of those you have to pause to get. Doesn’t that sound full of cringe and extra pathetic?? Like who takes the time out of their day to watch a video of someone they don’t like and pausing to get an unflattering picture... it’s so embarrassing for the haters life and soul.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 2

5 minutes ago, TaengTaengoo said:

Anyone else feel like she hasn't actually fawned over a male guest in quite a long time? Like it used to feel like she'd do it the whole episode but now she seems to at most toss in a comment or two at most. Maybe she's dating someone.

Me too. Even when she fawns over them in the beginning at the intro, she doesn't really pay them much attention. Like when Jinyoung guested. After the intro and the first section in the room, she hardly paid him much attention. 

Feels like she's moved on from the love frog role that makes eyes at attractive male guests. 

And for all that she played the love frog previously, she doesn't sustain it beyond 1 episode. Like when Sunghoon guested the second time, I think they didnt flirt or pay special attention to each other (and I had been looking forward to a repeat of the thrill of his first guesting since he's quite the flirt!). LSY from the guy she targeted in the first ep became 'family' after repeated appearances. 

• Like 6

3 hours ago, minahnoona said:

Like when Jinyoung guested. After the intro and the first section in the room, she hardly paid him much attention. 

Feels like she's moved on from the love frog role that makes eyes at attractive male guests. 

The same thing happened with Kang tae oh on the second time he visited, even though she wanted to be paired with him she didn’t really pay him much attention lol

• Like 2

The only time I think she really fawned over male guests during Sunghoon and Sangyeob first appearance. She eagered to interact with both of them. As for Park Seo Jun, Kang Haneul, Jinyoung GOT7 and Gong Myung, well she looked more like an excited fangirl.

As for the rest, I feel like she is just doing her job, a love frog character. After she acted like she is excited during the opening, the rest of filming, she kinda ignore the male guests. She paired up with Tae Oh in 493 but interacted the rest of ep with JK and SC. She squealed when she saw the male guests (Zico, Lee Dohyun...), then again she ignored them. In this ep, her reaction is more genuine when JK showered her with praises.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2

23 hours ago, Rahayu Muktiayu said:

I dont know what is Kibun and Nunchi :huh:

It's a nonsense theory that he used to try and prove that Monday Couple was real. Nunchi is mostly wits and Kibun is kinda like being harmonious together. 

• Like 3

i love the side glances and mirroring here. kjk was fist pumping first and started clapping after seeing jsm clap. jsm changed her fist pump to a clap after noticing kjk doing so. just shows that despite the difference in their personalities, they try to find common ground. it reminded me of one of my favourite kookmin moments, the beautiful reverse thinking they displayed in the kookminclan episode.

O1AOOFF.gif

credit  kookmin weibo

• Like 12
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3

Somin just posted a story on her Instagram, it’s a picture of my all time favorite Korean snack, I usually eat 3 or 4 after dinner but it’s 9 am in Korea so if she can eat it for breakfast so can I! :kaching3:

I’ve been following her for almost a year and it’s the first time I’ve seen an Instagram story posted by her. I want more ig stories, Sominie! I hope she posts often like Kookie. 

• Like 11
  • Love 1