Quantcast

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Edit: better quality...      

Once again  . . . sub spoilers.   I won't be able to do this every weekend, but I just had to share (so enjoy the Kookmin moments).  Besides,  these sub spoilers are never as good as watching the epis

That awkward moment when you got caught staring at your "crush" and now you have to pretend like you're looking at someone else.   

No really, what was kjk trying to do? Help her cut the balloon when she did an awesome job the first time?

The only thing missing is for kjk's other arm to be on her shoulder. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

I guess the drought is over, huh? In our language "tigang days" is over! :wub::lol: Even on the preview of next episode, it seems like they still can't be seperated lol. They are becoming braver and bolder now, I am expecting an announcement from them soon :D (please excuse my delulu self!) So excited to watch this episode with subtitle :wub: 

• Like 4
  • LOL 15
32 minutes ago, YellowDress said:

No really, what was kjk trying to do? Help her cut the balloon when she did an awesome job the first time?

The only thing missing is for kjk's other arm to be on her shoulder. 

but what if his hand is on her waist :wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2
2 hours ago, PhoenixEmeralda said:

Am I the only one who loves seeing this kjk lol. He’s so sweet and touchy and can’t seem to stop from smiling when with somin.

This is my first time commenting here but I'm just silent and read all your delulu.. hahaha your right and I remember the last episode when somin trying to be cute In front of sechan kjk not smiling and just looking on both of them. 

• Like 14
  • LOL 1

Loving the contras of their skin tone. If my hangul understanding is not wrong, he grabbed her hand and jokingly urged her to slice KS's hand :joy:. But for that, usually the members will grab the wrist, not whole fingers. And he looked at her hand first before he grabbed it. Seems like that gesture was his intention.

• Like 11
  • Awesome 4
37 minutes ago, kyoko22 said:

Loving the contras of their skin tone. If my hangul understanding is not wrong, he grabbed her hand and jokingly urged her to slice KS's hand :joy:. But for that, usually the members will grab the wrist, not whole fingers. And he looked at her hand first before he grabbed it. Seems like that gesture was his intention.

I noted and loved the contrast in their skin tone too! It makes any skin to skin physical contact really obvious :wub: 

Also loved how his hand enveloped hers. Makes my heart go dugeun dugeun. 

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

IMG-20200615-042813.jpg

IMG-20200615-042825.jpg

IMG-20200615-042836.jpg

IMG-20200615-042959.jpg

I keep on replying this one. Somin is so hilarious yet so brave to diss JK like that (like a gf that doesn't care if his bf gets angry) :lol: Only Sechan and Kwangsoo laughed with JKs tease about Haha, Somin noticed that but Haha asked her why she did not laugh since she is his underling also :lol: She paused and thinks and just said "Because..." (because he's your boyfriend! *my delulu mind*) Also, take a look at JK... he's waiting for her answer, smiling while biting his lip again... hmm:ph34r::wub:

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 4

I watched with subs but I had to rewind several times to read what was said since I was preoccupied with Kookmin, I was just watching them hahahaha. The holding of her hand is super heart fluttering considering there was no need for him to do that, plus their faces were super close to each other it was insane. The bus scene above, is soooooo heart fluttering THE WAY HE LOOKS AT HER WHILE SMILING AAAAAAAAAAHHHH. This episode was just what I needed lol. It seems there were no touching restrictions for Kookmin + no love frog with handsome guest + no Chanmin.... interesting :ph34r::wub:

The movie she watched is great. She should come to New York! it’s way better than watching the city on film. And since I indulge in the occasional delulu thought.. I can imagine KJK showing Somin around New York, since I know Kookie has been in the city. :lol:

• Like 7
  • Love 13

Ok this might be my delulu talking BUT at the beginning when they were picking partners I feel like JK was waiting for Somin to pick JCW because he was planning to pick him. He was pushing her to go with him alongside JSJ and didn’t except her to go to the winner of Rock, Paper, Scissors.

Before he walked over to JCW and said he wanted to go with his high school junior in a disappointed tone he looked at Somin first. YJS making jokes about Jihyo not wanting him and saying Sang woo is just like them gave  him the excuse to change his mind without it being weird. Because he just as easily could’ve teamed up with SJH and JCW. Nothing was really stopping him :ph34r:

• Like 10
  • Insightful 3

Everytime Haha open his mouth asking JSM a crucial question about KJK, JSM always flustered or speechless.

JSM  always seem like she have an answer in his mind but she cant really answer to Haha question, just wonder why... 

and as always at bus, i always find KJK-JSM gives me a weird and supspicious vibe :ph34r:

• Like 7
  • LOL 4
8 hours ago, kyoko22 said:

If I am not wrong, if any other male members or guests does that to her, usually SM will be her flirtatious self and ask why they are holding her hand like that. And if it is SC, there would have been a commotion - but it's like everything is so natural for KJK and JSM to be so close. 

• Like 11
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Sominangel said:

Jk se ve tan varonil en este episodio ... este cofre es tan fácil de usar ... Somin es una chica con suerte en el mundo:PAGS

Whenever there are male guests, he becomes more manly, usually intertwining his arms backwards, but when he needs to prove his masculinity he wears them at the waist or in front. It gets more serious.

• Like 7
  • Jillia changed the title to [Official] Kookmin Clan