Quantcast

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Edit: better quality...      

Once again  . . . sub spoilers.   I won't be able to do this every weekend, but I just had to share (so enjoy the Kookmin moments).  Besides,  these sub spoilers are never as good as watching the epis

That awkward moment when you got caught staring at your "crush" and now you have to pretend like you're looking at someone else.   

1 hour ago, MandelBrot said:

KJK injury??? he can't walk correctly...

They filmed last week's episode and this week's episode back-to-back, so Jong Kook's ankle didn't have much time to heal. 

He sprained his ankle during the Futsal match in last week's episode. 

His good friend Sangchu from the group Mighty Mouth talks about it at 1:27 onwards. 

• Sad 4
  • Thanks 2
36 minutes ago, MandelBrot said:

lE57nJv.gif

this moment was worth to wait <33333

i want to say congrats to everyone 1,5 months was so hard to wait and actually i worried to much about her health , thanks god she is fine and will be better ,

I hope JK will heal asap he is very busy and doesnt rest , even it is ankle i know it hurts too much i lived same thing before , its not cracked or broken but he need to rest his ankle or sometimes its need plaster , mine was in plaster because of just sprained .It is hard issue to endure ı hope he will be fine

• Like 11
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

There was a little moment in the car, did anyone else hear? Somin had the hint card and she said she would give it in the order of the members that called her the most ( 13:47). JK then glances at her, I could be delusional but as if he's expecting it to be him. Somin then gives it to Haha, and you hear JK saying "you gave it to Haha?" In a way that sounds like he was taken aback and slightly disappointed that he wasn't chosen, this is just my take. But check it out guys:D

• Like 11
  • LOL 4
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 2
4 minutes ago, bill said:

@MandelBrot YSC's action was intentional. He likes Somin. What a scary dude! :cry:

let's not make this a melodrama. :sweatingbullets: based on the quiz last time, kind of feel ysc has a gf . 

it is a bummer jsm got out just when kookmin were having a chat, but that is how it goes with these games. i also don't think that is fair to ysc. if kjk/jsm had ripped any of the members' tag, we wouldn't have judged them. so not fair judging ysc for trying to make rm interesting in his way. don't forget that pds also have a hand in who stays and who gets out. name-tag ripping missions of this kind requires regular climactic points.

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 3

i also felt there are more restrictions on kookmin interactions. it is normal with change of pd. it had happened in the first few episodes after chul min pd came back once hwan jin pd left the show. the pds try to go back to the same old team ups (the episode where so min took her hiatus was supposed to be a chanmin and spartace team up), kookmin interactions lessen and then gradually things loosen up and kookmin start interacting again on the show. i am hoping to see the same again.

they have their personal and professional roles, so let's be patient and see where things go. 

• Like 16
Posted (edited)

there are small kookmin moments here and there. when they move after the digging, kjk's leg hurts and he groans a bit. it must be so painful and still he was doing his best. jsm notices that and asks him if he is okay. kjk smiles and perhaps says he is fine. after that, jsm slows down and turns back to look at kjk a couple of times when they move to the new place . you can see them arriving together at the grandpa's place

fhkutYO.gif2mdy11l.gif

5iayiiM.gif

P8Eu43a.gif

vWDPxO4.gif

Edited by kookminclan RunningMan
  • Like 9
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 4
  • Thanks 1

I wonder what's inside his mind lol. :ph34r: 

RFphi06.gif

7Fa644M.gif

sorry for the bad quality tho~

7 hours ago, RM xx said:

There was a little moment in the car, did anyone else hear? Somin had the hint card and she said she would give it in the order of the members that called her the most ( 13:47). JK then glances at her, I could be delusional but as if he's expecting it to be him. Somin then gives it to Haha, and you hear JK saying "you gave it to Haha?" In a way that sounds like he was taken aback and slightly disappointed that he wasn't chosen, this is just my take. But check it out guys:D

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 4
  • Thanks 3

***SPOILER ALERT***

"Let me earn some money!" :lol:

g0oztqk.gif

KJK to YSC : "Were you determined to rip off her name tag?" 

xXDpN5r.gif

KJK to YSC : "Why didn't you leave So Min be?" "She is back after a long while."

• Like 11
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 3

@wanderlustanna Lol. JK genuinely annoyed with SC.

And sometimes I feel JK is really bias to Somin (not that I mind though :D). Like yesterday's episode, it was Somin who started the fight but he chose her side and play along to tease KS.

Little details that that I appreciates from latest episode.

- Love love love how his smile broaden up from the moment he first saw her. Is it my imagination that he walked quite fast when he entered the cafe?

- Is it also my imagination that Somin started to play with her hair the moment JK talk to her? (started from when he said her face look much better)

- He's the one who brought out that Somin has changed the course of her life when YJS didn't know about this detail.

- He really enjoys her jokes (spoon worm, KS's flat bottom). Love his laughs. He also seems couldn't help himself from responding to her smile every time she turned her head to him. 

- I don't know if you guys notice this. Every time Somin find something, she tends to shout to the room "OPPA!". If JK is there, he always responds to her when that shout is usually general for everyone. Example, listen around 22:46, Somin shouted in the background and he responded to her.

- Last but not least, when he scolded Sechan for ripping her nametag. 

• Like 10
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1
2 hours ago, kyoko22 said:

@wanderlustanna Lol. JK genuinely annoyed with SC.

And sometimes I feel JK is really bias to Somin (not that I mind though :D). Like yesterday's episode, it was Somin who started the fight but he chose her side and play along to tease KS.

JK only have 2 rules

1. My girlfriend never do anything wrong

2. If my gf do anything wrong, then go back to rules number 1

:lol::lol:

• LOL 16

PEyHCfg.gif

jsm is  talking about how she might be one amongst the early few to die and kjk barges in with a line about  couples dying in cheesy ways in horror movies.it is such a jsm thing to say. lks has that familiar expression. throughout the bus ride, kjk was indirectly talking to her, adding to her comments or saying something to catch her attention. once they got out and met the youth center old man, jsm was doing the same, turning back to direct her comments at him.

like @kyoko22 said, I too felt jsm started tucking in her hair the moment kjk made that comment about her looking good. it reminded me of how she responded the last time he said she was looking pretty in front of the male guests. jsm's comment about women getting prettier after sickness was also directed at kjk.

i wonder if it is ysc who reported back to kjk about jsm saying she was reborn after her sickness , yjs didn't quite know that. after kjk trolled jsm about that, ysc kept laughing.

• Like 10
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2

I just find it funny when Haha was asking YJS and YSC, when is JSM Birthday? while a month ago, Haha is the 2nd member to wished JSM birthday on instagram (1st is KJK lastly i think JSJ) lol

• Like 2
  • Jillia changed the title to [Official] Kookmin Clan