[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

2 minutes ago, kukumarq1 said:

Before Somin's hiatus, he almost seldom updated his IG story during Running Man filming days. He usually updated his story during leg day or on Thursdays when he is driving up to Taebaek for Shootdori filming. 

That's what make me curious. As far as i remember (I just follow him for few months), he seldom update on RM filming day. I thought, it is just my feeling, so I check on his fan's account who update on his insta activity. And yes, it is rare for him to update during RM filming. And suprisingly (or not), there is no update from him today.

• Like 6

43 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:
1. I am attracted to his voice.  Your(His) normal voice crushes your heart and itches you with a dazzling smile. 

2. i like how things look.  The natural appearance of the hooded sweatshirt is great, and the footsteps of dragging slippers are good. (this gave me major kjk feels for some reason)

First one is pretty generic, since imo when you're attracted to someone, even their voice will sound like honey to your ears.

The second one on the other hand, anyone who reads it will automatically wonder if she was writing about JK or not? 

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1

10 minutes ago, kukumarq1 said:

The second one on the other hand, anyone who reads it will automatically wonder if she was writing about JK or not? 

Hi 

Because KJK is the only one who often wears his adidas socks & slippers to RM shoots. Plus in the recent 502 episode, he is wearing the bright sweatshirt.:lol:

So it is easy for KJK to be the first to come to mind.

2 hours ago, kyoko22 said:

Before, I always have this doubt as why some people said the man in Confess Already song is JK. I mean, how could it possible that man to be JK since they just get close together from early last year (I stop watcing RM about after Wing walking episode and start to watch again around fan meeting project ep. I didn't watch the eps in between).

Somin said, she knew that man has feeling for her. I thought, it made no sense for him to fall for her in just short few months. So, how it is possible for JK to be that man?

Early on, I thought JK was not very friendly to Somin. I almost think that he didn't like her. But evenso, there are some of JK's actions just didn't add up to his unfriendlyness attitude towards Somin.

It puzzled me when he awed over Somin's sentimental momentos (ginko leave, childhood diary, christmas cards). The sudden hug over tofu during prison episode also something that is out of place. His unusual friendliness during Camelia Hill episode... And I also wonder why him overjoyed over Somin who failed to pair up with Sangyeob (ep 393)

Now, after I rewatch the ealier episodes post Somin and SC joined RM, boy, how my interpretation of his actions change when I understand more of his true character and watch from kookmin perspective. He intrigues by her way before I realized the existance of it. His eyes already followed her since about half a year after she joined RM. Slowly he started to laugh and enjoy her antiques. All those weird actions that I mentioned above is him who tried to mend their relationship and get close to her.

But Somin didn't make it easier for him. Gosh, even they sit side by side, that lady can totally ignore him and turn her body to talk to the person at her other side. She responded to everyone's comments but him. Not that I'm blaming her though.

So, what I'm trying to express here is, now I understand why some fans think he is the man in the song. JK's fascination on Somin is not a recent event but started long before that. If some of you notice it, it is possible for Somin to notice it too. Not that I'm saying that it is definitely him the man in the song but now I can see that probability is plausible.

Note: Seems like there is no insta story of his feet for today's filming.

I think because the person she describes as someone who takes good care of a lady + refuses to confess - this are famous characteristics associated with KJK. So RM viewers really may wonder if she is referring to KJK when they first hear the song.:blush:

Many people finds KJK unfriendly but those who know him can clarify that he is more of a 'slow to heat up' person - he needs to observe to see if the person is suitable/matchy. Perhaps the misunderstanding was JSM was playing the persona of the crazy girl/gagwoman role etc. This happens to be something which is not KJK's cup of tea for variety (his variety humor is not the gagman humor). But once she warms up to him, he noticed the difference and willing to accept her into his 'circle' (see the Zoo episode after RM FM).

Thanks.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 2

2 minutes ago, AB_fan said:

Hi 

Because KJK is the only one who often wears his adidas socks & slippers to RM shoots. Plus in the recent 502 episode, he is wearing the bright sweatshirt.:lol:

So it is easy for KJK to be the first to come to mind.

He only ever wears his adidas socks, slippers and his wardrobe is filled to the brim with sweatshirts and hoodies, lol. I'll be shook if he ever decides to change his fashion.

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, AB_fan said:

Many people finds KJK unfriendly but those who know him can clarify that he is more of a 'slow to heat up' person - he needs to observe to see if the person is suitable/matchy.

Yes, I am one of that many people. Since I don't really know him, so I just accept his actions at face value. Seriously, I almost think that he didn't like Somin. That is why during the not-so-close period, some of his actions towards Somin puzzled me. After I read the explainations about his true character from you guys, now I can understand him more. And his actions at that time suddenly make sense.

• Like 4

Hmm... this week no KJK in MUD episode - wanted to see the end of the pink saga.

And they are introducing another new bachelor next week. Wondering if they are preparing for someone leaving MUD like Gun-mo? Getting hitched! :love:

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, KookMin_sg said:

Hmm... this week no KJK in MUD episode - wanted to see the end of the pink saga.

And they are introducing another new bachelor next week. Wondering if they are preparing for someone leaving MUD like Gun-mo? Getting hitched! :love:

i don't think that is likely at the moment. if kjk is planning to get hitched or leave the show,  we will see more signs.

they might shoot the chubby brothers climbing up namsan tower, but that may be done another week. lol

• Like 4

1 hour ago, KookMin_sg said:

They always have special guests and the new bachelor is from Mr. Trot which is probably the most popular show in SK right now. 

• Like 4

I really be going about my day then randomly remember kookmin really had rehearsals together in private singing confess your love to eachother, with a cute little routine in between and it was just swept under the rug like that (like wow, this is the type of interaction theories are born out of). We only got one footage of it (a huge shoutout to the angel that recorded and shared) and even on the show  they only talk about ysc at the concert but don't bring up the fact that uri "Kookmin siblings" did that cute song together with large hearts and all around them. That is one kookmin moment that I am in no way entitled to but always feel robbed whenever I think about it. The fact that they had a cute little chat about it on instagram before it happened but we didn't really take it serious makes it funnier.

• Like 10
  • Love 1

15 hours ago, Starlight444 said:

Surprisingly jk haven't update any insta story since filming yesterday

yes he used to update almost regularly till last week and jsm too used to do the same though not as regularly as him. now both have gone missing on insta.

kjk's almost daily insta story updates started around the time jsm took her hiatus. like someone said here, till then he would update when he had his leg days, soccer nights or shoot dori shooting. interesting!

when they are sns active, they are active together and when they go missing, they go missing together.

• Like 13
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1