Quantcast

Who often called JSM a Little Frog? YJS, KJK? and if it true a Guy give JSM a Flower He must known alot about JSM since the flower happen to resemble JSM Character in RM 'Little Frog', and does JSM falling in Love already with the Guy who send her a flower? Such a Mystery and Romantic Guy.. I hope JSM bring that Flower to the RM and tell us the story about it, Because she like to do it examples KJK Pink Shirt and other lol

• Like 5
  • Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Edit: better quality...      

Once again  . . . sub spoilers.   I won't be able to do this every weekend, but I just had to share (so enjoy the Kookmin moments).  Besides,  these sub spoilers are never as good as watching the epis

That awkward moment when you got caught staring at your "crush" and now you have to pretend like you're looking at someone else.   

Pls forgive me for saying this, but kjk looks much older than a few years ago. I wonder what happened to him. You can take a look at him in RM ep 370, 371... 380. Again i'm sorry if this is off-topic but this is really worrying.  :(

• Like 3
  • Off-Topic 1
17 minutes ago, bill said:

Pls forgive me for saying this, but kjk looks much older than a few years ago. I wonder what happened to him. You can take a look at him in RM ep 370, 371... 380. Again i'm sorry if this is off-topic but this is really worrying.  :(

logical!!! :lol:

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
43 minutes ago, bill said:

I mean, he is 44 years old. He is bound to age lol. 

• Like 5

Was searching about KJK and read this quote about KJK in love

Singer and entertainer Hong Kyung Min is another member of the 1976 Dragon Club with Kim Jong Kook, Cha Tae Hyun, and more. Here’s what he had to say about Kim Jong Kook’s dating style!

“Kim Jong Kook in reality is worse when he’s in love than the figure in his song “One Man”, he doesn’t fall in love easily but once he does he gives that woman his all. He’s almost stupid the way he gives it his everything. As a friend he’s such reassuring company no matter where you go.”

• Like 4
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, kukumarq1 said:

I mean, he is 44 years old. He is bound to age lol. 

:(  If we take a look at jsj or yjs, they look as young as him now, if not younger. He seems less confident than before. I have been trying to dm him on instagram and give him some advice but i'm afraid he won't read it. It may sound ridiculous to you guys because you all probably know he's very health-conscious. I tried to tell him to drink more water, because i noticed his face looks really sharp. I can't speak for everyone but in my case i just got chubby cheeks ever since i drank a lot more water and ate healthy foods and i'm noteven overweight or fat. I recommend everyone to pay attention to the amount of water you drink everyday, it's very important. You look younger with a fuller face. The second thing i noticed is that he doesn't smile as freely as before. It reminds me of Selena Gomez. If you are her fan you most likely know there was a time she kind of broke her front teeth. At that time she looked really forced and unconfident when smiled in pictures on her instagram and in the events that she attended. But she looks okay now, she looks confident in pictures and is no longer afraid to smile since she got her teeth done and i think there is nothing wrong with getting you teeth done. Its completely different from getting a plastic surgery or anything like that. You still have a long life to live, so why not?! You should do what makes you happy and live happily. I have been trying to reach out to him and tell him this. Anyway i hope him the best. This is just my personal opinion though.

ps. : he looked so good in 2017

• Like 1
  • Off-Topic 1
44 minutes ago, bill said:

:(  If we take a look at jsj or yjs, they look as young as him now, if not younger. He seems less confident than before. I have been trying to dm him on instagram and give him some advice but i'm afraid he won't read it.

In no way, do they look as young as Kim Jong Kook now lol.

He doesn't read comments/DMs cause of his anxiety.

And as a long time fan, he's actually more confident these days compared to a few years back. He's thriving, and as fans we love to see that. 

44 minutes ago, bill said:

I tried to tell him to drink more water, because i noticed his face looks really sharp. I can't talk for everyone but in my case i just got chubby cheeks ever since i drank a lot more water and ate healthy foods and i'm noteven overweight or fat. I recommend everyone to pay attention to the amount of water you drink everyday, it's very important. You look younger with a fuller face.

Heh? Are we talking about the same person? He's always been famous for his sharp jawline since his Turbo days.

• Like 3

@kukumarq1 I don't want to sound like a know-it-all but i have some real-life experience in this. My jawline was quiet sharp before, but because of more water intake and healthy food it changed into this Dylan Efron. You would look better, younger, healthier with a fuller face instead of a too bony face.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, bill said:

@kukumarq1 I don't want to sound like a know-it-all but i have some real-life experience in this. My jawline was quiet sharp before, but because of more water intake and healthy food it changed into this Dylan Efron. You would look better, younger, healthier with a fuller face instead of a too bony face.

Let's be done with this. 

• Like 2
Posted (edited)

I prefer the black lol :sweatingbullets: that was way too much pink. Though I loved the kitchen pots and pans and utensils... but everything else made me think of a 13-year-old girl who's been given her own room for the first time :D

Edited by Airry
  • LOL 7
  • Awesome 1
15 hours ago, bill said:

actually he is pretty looking good according to his age ,  yes seokjin is 55 but only he is looking incredibly young for his age :))

Also our little frog not same with her looking in 2017 , she was like teeanage girl in 2017 but now looking more mature , they are taking age in front of our eyes and we are watching them every week , its amazing thanks to runningman <33333

Plus we are taking age with them as well lol :)))

• Like 4
  • Off-Topic 1
  • LOL 1

Actually i am not dreamer person so firstly please dont understant like i am trying to convince you , 

My self experession is not strong as So Min (maybe because im still too young) but my brain,emotions,thoughts similar like her ,  i can understand and feel her so thats why i want to share this with you ,

We all know she is sharing her heart with people , she is doing something with sense , so throw to her last IG post i was thinking meanings off all stuffs , 

We focused to flowers and vase but what about other things? This coffee and photo on the telephone seems so suspicious , she is giving a message , specially she blurred too much to 2.photo of post , so we cant see anything what is the photo on the telephone lol :)))))))

so i enlarged the photo and tried to figure out , isnt it seems like there is a view with lake and 2 people with white coat , one person (with  large body) sitting on the fence , other person standing but both people looking to each others face, for more clear imagination i added the pose which some valentines shared it before in my country (they are influencer in my country)

i am not trying to say it is totally true , but this telephone is there for some reasons  thats why i spoke about it too much , if in this photo they are together it gives over-excitement to me , just think it wowwww, ottokee :))))))))) just enjoy it dont blame me lol :))

s7ws7q6.jpg

v1x3lh3.jpg

• Love 4
44 minutes ago, Rahayu Muktiayu said:

Did you believe Jongkook oppa has change :D. Episode 500 he hold arm Somin standee and 501, he help Yoo Jae Seok :D. He help the green couple :rolleyes:

He has definitely become a lot more easy-going over the years, but he's always been a sweetheart with loads of aegyo.

Even in the early days of the show, he would disgust everyone with his aegyo and then there was his Kookie name tag lol.

He just didn't really show it much on the show, since in the past, there wasn't really much reason for him to do so, with his mr capable character, and all.

But him becoming more easy going, isn't really because of Somin entirely. His friends ala the chubby brothers have been one of the main reasons too.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
3 hours ago, Rahayu Muktiayu said:

Did you believe Jongkook oppa has change :D. Episode 500 he hold arm Somin standee and 501, he help Yoo Jae Seok :D. He help the green couple :rolleyes:

Not change per say, I used to use words like that when I started shipping them earlier and didn't know much about kjk. I think he's naturally easy going and a cutie but his character on the show just gives him a hard exterior. Being close with somin on the show not just off it just helps him show more of that personality. I noticed he's goofy with lks too and Haha did say somin and kwangsoo share the same brain cell lol. People use the word change associated with him now but I just think he was just more reserved with what he wanted people llpto see of him and he's just showing his softer side not necessarily changing. As shippers, it's natural for us to think Somin is the reason and a little part of that might be true but maybe he just wanted to offer another side to his character in the show that is more of him and being close with somin now helps him do that in certain aspects. Plus he has many other friends and doensaengs (somin included) who look like they keep him on his toes lol

• Like 4
  • Love 2

I think beside of his character and warm heart to his doensaengs , he is happier now and I believe when you are in relationship you become more sensitive and protective more than usual ( just remembered mine true experience )

• Like 4
  • Jillia changed the title to [Official] Kookmin Clan