Quantcast

4 hours ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

when he was filming in dindin's house and food arrived, didn't he say he had left his card with his GF? Or was that a mistranslation? 

Did he admit that he is dating someone? 

• Like 1
  • Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Edit: better quality...      

That awkward moment when you got caught staring at your "crush" and now you have to pretend like you're looking at someone else.   

Once again  . . . sub spoilers.   I won't be able to do this every weekend, but I just had to share (so enjoy the Kookmin moments).  Besides,  these sub spoilers are never as good as watching the epis

9 minutes ago, autumnflowers said:

Did he admit that he is dating someone? 

If the Jong Kook fandom actually cared about his dating life, we might have actually found out by now. But since, no one even cares, no one has bothered to poke around. They just want a new album already.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
33 minutes ago, ashima mahajan said:

Do guys remember that episode where all the members had to eat ice cream which was not tasty and somin asked jongkook to eat hers. And jongkook ate for her. If remember can you tell me which episode that was?

Episode 444

• Thanks 1
12 hours ago, kyoko22 said:

Gonna miss Chulmin PD

Hi,

SBS seems like going to take a gamble on this. I read somewhere that states that not just main PD is leaving, but 6 of the writers are leaving too.

Thanks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
25 minutes ago, AB_fan said:

Hi,

SBS seems like going to take a gamble on this. I read somewhere that states that not just main PD is leaving, but 6 of the writers are leaving too.

Thanks.

Hi,

Ah, no wonder there are 6 other name tags. Mi Yeon Jakka (between JH and Somin) also one of them.

3 minutes ago, kyoko22 said:

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/02/broadcasting-station-pds-seeking-methods-to-continue-filming-with-as-minimal-staff-as-possible-coronavirus-cases-reach-2931-in-korea

Since the COVID-19 is getting more serious in Korea, there is a possibility for variety shows to halt filming. May God protect everyone from this contagious virus. 

I wouldnt be surprised. But I think they need to keep filming because it is when people are at home tuning their TV. The reruns will be there with news. 

However, they could plan and monitor everyone with utmost scrutiny. They probably will continue filming indoors and with minimal contact. Or they have to come up with ways to contact each other like FaceTime or Skype. Then edit together to minimise contact as much as possible. They may still have filming left for following week that we may not miss much of Kwangsoo's absence. 

Yep, they will have to halt the filming but I dont know if they can do it for a long time. They will need to be creative with their games and etc. 

It may hurt 2D1N because they mostly require to travel. For RM, they can move the concept into indoors or make a game out of it. They will need long brainstorming session to create something fun to do indoor while others are trying to control the outbreak as much as possible. 

Coronavirus got worse in Korea because one person was infected attend church with large amount of people. That place is also part of the very populated place in Korea. 

I wish them all healthy and safe as much as  possible. 

• Like 3
Just now, Rahayu Muktiayu said:

First time they have the world :lol:

LOL, i'm watching today this ep, and i've seen that moment :D

I think JSM will begin to be obsessed with KJK from the Kookmin mission ep, but, KJK ignores her completely

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, wanderlustanna said:

That was pretty smooth eh? Notice how he looked down before their hand touched? This probably didn't mean anything but still, I just couldn't help it. :wub:

He already looked down so he knows that her hand is there. So why touchy touchy :D:wub: :ph34r: 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Jillia changed the title to [Official] Kookmin Clan