Quantcast

Remember Yoo Jae Suk is Married man, he have any experience to be matchmaker someone to be married, remember Jee Seok Jin and Lee Kwang Soo. Mr Yoo always see his body languange. That why Mr Yoo never pushed Chanmin :D, Kim Jong Kook is single, he doesnt have any experience to be matchmaker :D

• Like 2
  • Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Edit: better quality...      

Once again  . . . sub spoilers.   I won't be able to do this every weekend, but I just had to share (so enjoy the Kookmin moments).  Besides,  these sub spoilers are never as good as watching the epis

That awkward moment when you got caught staring at your "crush" and now you have to pretend like you're looking at someone else.   

18 minutes ago, kukumarq1 said:

It seems like her fans aren't too happy with how they are pushing the loveline. And I agree, since we all know Somin of all people does not need a loveline to gain airtime.

The day either Sechan or Somin gets caught with dating other people, it will be mc 2.0 all over again.

I'm waiting for Somin to be like "oh let's hang with Jong Kook oppa" like she always does at the end of every conversation.

I hope people realise that the loveline is all fake.  

As a Somin stan, my biggest beef with the loveline has always been the fact that it limits Somin a lot, I mean she couldn’t get into her Love Frog character (which is what she’s known for) fully with Jinyoung because everybody brought it back to Chan-Min and it was awkward. She’s also limited with who she has airtime with, meaning she mostly does everything with Sechan. The fortune telling episode where they weren’t together was one of my recent faves, she really shines with Haha, YJS, KS and JSJ (we just need more mongdol!) it somehow hasn’t limited our Kookmin interactions though, which I’m very happy about! :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, HappyVirusRM said:

Instagram post

So it will be a phone call... man I wanted Somin to be on camera but oh well. It’s says KJK was happy was happier than Sechan and his mom was mad?? Mhmmm... will see:scream:

I thought they were gonna talk about the loveline didn’t expect them to call Somin. But I’m laughing at the fact that it’s Jongkook calling her instead of Sechan or even Haha. As for his mom being mad I’m assuming it’s because he’s more excited about someone else’s “love” life in this scene rather than focusing on his own :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
21 minutes ago, Rumble fish said:

But I’m laughing at the fact that it’s Jongkook calling her instead of Sechan or even Haha. 

Same. The first thing that came into my mind after I read the new synopsis. Why must he the one who called Somin? It is Sechan's love line. Logically, it should be Sechan who make the call. If not Sechan, they have Haha. So, why him? :joy:

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
5 minutes ago, kyoko22 said:

Same. The first thing that came into my mind after I read the new synopsis. Why must he the one who called Somin? It is Sechan's love line. Logically, it should be Sechan who make the call. If not Sechan, they have Haha. So, why him? :joy:

Yup, i agree, when with Jongmin, why always Somin, so he call Somin again :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Jong kook is very notorious when it comes to matchmaking or being third wheeler. It always ended up with a girl who prefers him more. 

Look at lee Kwangsoo, Kim Jung nam, Kim Jong min. Many more to list. If he is for sure real to help his friend to get the girl he likes, he wouldn’t get involved or as someone to go with them instead of him. Or he just keep his mouth shut. 

rm and mud has set the rule that jong kook and somin couldn’t be loveline officially if they have reason to do so. It is almost too consistent that they are not loveline but their actions tell otherwise. Mothers already saw somin and jong min. And why did jong kook do it again with sechan. Somin and sechan are already very close and best friends for a long time. She already gave him three year proposal. I mean you want to keep your relationship in private rather than putting in public and joke it around. I mean the logic is weird though. Rm, mud, jong kook, somin, sechan, jaesuk, and haha are practically weird. Why don’t they reveal earlier that Kwangsoo just started dating subin, and tease him about it. Why wait for Months for him to date privately? Wouldn’t it be better if somin and sechan date privately and announce it later. It is what somin wants. Sechan never reveal his relationship. He just announced it when he broke up. So everyone’s logic is a mess. 

I think jong kook’s mom is frustrated. Haha. I think jong kook just want to mention somin again but cannot make it into loveline. Sechan  and jong min coulf be an excuse to mention somin. Hopefully one day they will invite somin to the show and she could promote her book. :) that way would make more sense to its logic than trying to show he is match making. He is very notorious and Kwangsoo has painful memories of it. Hehe  I don’t know if everyone knew that jong kook is the last person who they want to double date or wingman. And jong kook is very logic, but somin is destined to be with someone older than her. Glad somin’s fans are getting annoyed with chanmin loveline. It was just getting weird rather than real and illogical. 

• Like 4
22 minutes ago, Rahayu Muktiayu said:

Yoo Jae Suk is Right, why oppa :D, it like de javu eps 483

Yoo Jae Suk :"  i find his action funny, he quite meticulous, why do you leave a comment on her social media ?"

His Mom : " I find my son action funny, why do you want to find Somin Spouse?"

:D:D:D:D

Is it quite rare for jong kook try to match make for his female friend when he desperately needs one? Instead of setting up for sechan, he did it for somin instead. The whole thing became quite weird and interesting. He does not make sense at all!! 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1
38 minutes ago, jialinggoleong said:

Is it quite rare for jong kook try to match make for his female friend when he desperately needs one? Instead of setting up for sechan, he did it for somin instead. The whole thing became quite weird and interesting. He does not make sense at all!! 

Yes it is, and guest what, his mom maybe like Yoo Jae Suk too, she thinking what going in between them :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Lmao, this loveline just has a way of upsetting you. Mainly when you know it's not true and once it blows over, it will be trouble. I mean there is a reason they were able to drop the kwangmin and spartace loveline peacefully on the show. No one ran around claiming someone was in love with the other. Everyone doing too much with this loveline now and I'm happy her other fans are starting to see it because it does no good at the end. Personally for me Somin has the weakest variety chemistry with ysc among all the Male members. This is a personal opinion and that's why I was very curious and lost as to how they created a loveline between them on the show. They are besties obviously and have chemistry but variety chemistry is different. With Chanmin, if the scene has to be intresting there always need to be a third party involved, Haha or yjs pushing it or kjk coming in to make it a love triangle. They are not the variety team genius that is kwangmin, the quirky and witty team that is yoomin, the authentic but foolish team that is Hamin, the hilariously weak team that is the forbidden couple, or the cute, suprisingly romantic but determined team that is kookmin. They were just the maknaes that cared for eachother. And that's why their chemistry has nothing to offer to us other than fake romance on the show. And fake romance never lasts forever or ends well, simply why they should have just left them as our precious maknaes who had each other's backs.

But speaking of lovelines, what is kjk doing calling jsm again lol, I'm sick of him always doing the most and the least at the same time. All I know is at this point, I can't leave this ship until either of them announce they are with other people because I just be deceiving myself when news like this comes out and I swear I'm done with them. But after one hour come back to check on this forum or they do something cute the next day. *sighs* Being a kookmin shipper is so stressful lol. Like you guys said, I'm sure the moms were devastated because he's happy about some one else's love life instead of focusing on his own lol. Behaving like he can't settle down until he sees somin settled down with someone else:lol:. This is the second time he's calling her to set her up with someone on his show, such determination, such care:rolleyes:. Then proceeds to hog her attention the rest of the time, stick around her, sing a duet with her that he invited her publicly for. I'm even sure he has more pictures of somin on his phone than ysc or anyone else for that matter. It's like I want to feel sad about the upcoming MUD episode but I'm mostly confused, I get everything is for the show and SBS but kookmin contradict themselves too much. Let's just wait for the episode and see.

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

Of all scenes in ep 488, the scene after Somin found the pink diary is very special for me. Here is the dialogues when Somin wanted to act as if she is solving the balloon problem.

Take 1

Somin: (Showing balloons) Oppa! Solving the patterns of the colours gives us pink. - Take out all the balloons from cabinet.

Jongkook: (Acting shock) Really?

Somin: (Laughing) Mixing the colour...

NG

Somin: Let me do it again. Give me another chance.

Take 2

Somin: (Acting surprise) Ahhh! Oppa!

Jongkook: Yes?

Somin: If we blow these balloons we get pink. 

Jongkook: (Laughing) Really? Jjinja? - Took the balloon that Somi gave and started to blow it.

Somin: Then we get the pink diary! Wow~~ Daebak!

Jongkook: That's incredible.

The reason why I said this scene is very special.

1. He was busy looking for clue yet he never scold Somin who got distract.

2. He even indulged Somin and acted along with her drama.

3. He even blew the balloon that Somin gave to him. It is cute but... Come on, Jongkook and blowing balloon... I have to admit, he looked ridiculous. Hahaha.  But the main point is, KJK blew a balloon for no other reason than indulging a girl's wish.

Tell me the last time he did something like this ridiculously cute action willingly because of a girl. Maybe, never?

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2

@andaer kim Same as i imagine. And if it is YJS, he will laughed or said "Hajima... Stop it." If it is JSJ, he just laughed. All in all, I can't imagine anyone who will indulged her like KJK did. In fact, if it was a year ago, KJK will nag Somin like there is no tomorrow. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
9 hours ago, kyoko22 said:

Tell me the last time he did something like this ridiculously cute action willingly because of a girl. Maybe, never?

Never pushed right, nope, Eun Hye, Geum Young, SJH, Hong Jin Young ,but With Jeon So Min it like natural , like:

1. Episode RM 421 (yeobo story)

2. Episode RM 464 (date in university)

3. Moms Diary with Haha, Byul and Jogmin

4. SBS award 2018 (Why he ask that)

5. Episode eat choco waffer and share a waffer choco

6. Eps 488 red vs pink is white:D

• Like 3
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 3
2 hours ago, kyoko22 said:

@andaer kim Same as i imagine. And if it is YJS, he will laughed or said "Hajima... Stop it." If it is JSJ, he just laughed. All in all, I can't imagine anyone who will indulged her like KJK did. In fact, if it was a year ago, KJK will nag Somin like there is no tomorrow. 

even though jong kook would nag, somin will make cute sigh and smile in annoyance. It was her signature expression when she annoys everyone on purpose. I think somin is trying to awaken jong kook’s scolding ways for laughs to give him screentime. They would go back to cat and mouse dynamics. 

Another person who indulge or play with her will be HaHa. Both of them would play skits sometimes that has no logic but act like kids doing imaginary stories.

I am surprised jong kook went along with her story. It is a cute surprise for us and somin. It probably left the pd and staffs scratching their heads whether they could add this scene. Good thing they decided to show it. What a change in jong kook’s persona! Haha 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Jillia changed the title to [Official] Kookmin Clan