[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

@kyoko22 I so totally agree with your analysis.  The fact is that JSM might have said that LJH was her ideal type two years ago, but by the way she acted in today's episode, I do not think that is the case now.  Before they played the love quiz game when asked who they would want "ideally" on their team, LJH rejected JSM for JH on his team (this made KJK LMAO).  This rejection did not actually determine teams. They had to pick a spoon with people's names (it just so happened that JSM did not end up on LJH's team).  

What I found funny are two things, one is that as we have all noticed that KJK is supportive and says wonderful things about her. However, there is an exception to this rule.  He will not be supportive when it comes to a LL with a guest.  He was this way when An Jae Hong was on the show and now with LJH.  She tried to persuade LJH to have her on his team because she is good with love advice, which we all know and the RM cast knows.  However, KJK was not having it, and I have never seen him so pleased as when she was rejected.  Why KJK, if she is just a friend, they why would you care about a potential LL or LJH being confused? Hmmmm

Screen-Shot-2020-10-25-at-6-37-00-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2020-10-25-at-6-38-07-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2020-10-25-at-6-38-27-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2020-10-25-at-6-38-44-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2020-10-25-at-6-51-58-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2020-10-25-at-6-39-38-PM.png

Look at KJK being so supportive of her rejection (you seem a little too pleased) . :Megalol:

The second thing that was funny was when YJS said that JSM was the love frog earlier in the episode, but she really did not make much effort.  After the teams were picked she begged (yup begged) for YSC to sit next to LJH so she didn't have too.  The Love Frog that I have seen, in the past, would not be dissuaded by rejection, but would try to win the guest over with her cute charm.   I don't think this was because she was upset about rejection or nervous to be around LJH.  I think she did not want to confuse LJH or anyone else (cough cough KJK) about the situation. haha   These two make me laugh and laugh!! 

• Like 18
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, Catch-22 said:

The second thing that was funny was when YJS said that JSM was the love frog earlier in the episode, but she really did not make much effort.

Yes. This is it. She didn't really make much efford for her love frog character in this ep. In fact, she is more believable in last ep when she was with SC compare to this ep with LJH.

• Like 5

10 hours ago, RunningGirl7686 said:

I felt like KJK was pushing SoMin to the handsome guest to much!!!...I want to believe it is just for the show...but sometimes KJK make me believe he has friendzoned JSM...

I think KJK already gave up and they are just friends now. I felt that he truly had feelings for somin but he wasn't just somin's type. KJK is really transparent and easy to read whereas Somin knows how to play the game.

Somin already made it clear that he is "Just Oppa" to her when;

1.Somin always mention his ideal type of guy with kjk. And its the opposite of kjk.

2.Somin posted a photo of her and oh dong min and Kjk liked the post.

3. Somin chose Kwangsoo over Kjk which made kjk disappointed.

4.Somin physically pushed away Kjk when he tried to join her team in one episode.

5.Somin chose Haha as the most good looking over KJK as to not give KJK ideas or hope.

6.Somin shook her head "NO" when she answered Haha when he asked her if she likes kjk during dance practice.

7.Somin treats all her oppas the same. She is affectionate to all of them. 

8. I think all the RM Members knows that somin doesn't like KJK romantically because they don't tease them everytime KJK tried to insert or include himself in the Love Line of Chanmin. They don't want to give him false hope too because they know that he isn't somin's type.

9. I think Somin's turn off by his rudeness and temper. Whenever somin get pissed off of KJK she cursed at him and calls him mean and rude.

10. Somin is always active in teasing KJK with SJH,Kang Hana or jin young. She wouldn't do that if she have feelings for kjk.

I love kookmin to end up together but im just being realistic here.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Rare said:

I think KJK already gave up and they are just friends now. I felt that he truly had feelings for somin but he wasn't just somin's type. KJK is really transparent and easy to read whereas Somin knows how to play the game.

1.Somin always mention his ideal type of guy with kjk. And its the opposite of kjk.

4.Somin physically pushed away Kjk when he tried to join her team in one episode.

5.Somin chose Haha as the most good looking over KJK as to not give KJK ideas or hope.

6.Somin shook her head "NO" when she answered Haha when he asked her if she likes kjk during dance practice.

8. I think all the RM Members knows that somin doesn't like KJK romantically because they don't tease them everytime KJK tried to insert or include himself in the Love Line of Chanmin. They don't want to give him false hope too because they know that he isn't somin's type.

9. I think Somin's turn off by his rudeness and temper. Whenever somin get pissed off of KJK she cursed at him and calls him mean and rude.

10. Somin is always active in teasing KJK with SJH,Kang Hana or jin young. She wouldn't do that if she have feelings for kjk.

Reality wise, since we don't have a direct admission from both sides, we can say that they are just friends.

Here's my two cents on this topic though::lol:

As a woman, when you are with the person you like, you will not actually describe him exactly as your ideal type. Instead, you will identify the opposite. This is based on experience. Because, if JSM describe JK as her ideal type in public, for her that can be considered as a form of confession.:D

Liking SM photo with ODM. Probably JK knew that there is nothing going on between the two hence, it is okay for him to have seen Somin and Dong min together. I believed, JK mentioned that in the latest episode that it's okay for his gf to have drinks with her friends as long as she called him afterwards. Haha (correct me if I'm wrong here). Also, JK have photos with his female friends as well.

Choosing others aside from JK. I remember in one episode, JK blurted out that even if Somin would want to choose him, she will not do it for some reason. This happened several times. But JK still managed to be teamed up with her (maybe he really wanted to get to know her). There are instances before where Somin distanced herself maybe because, she also wanted to avoid her feelings to be developed. JK also doesn't like Somin at first and he also distanced himself from her. But things took turn, JK grew fond of her when he get to know Somin even more.

On the note where JSM answered "NO" to Haha's question whether she like JK. Of course, she wouldn't admit it even if she like him. She will be embarrassed if she admitted right away that he likes him. Imagine doing the dance (which is too much skin-ship for her) with the person you like, it will be 100% uncomfortable for her. Hence, she just denied it to avoid being awkward and avoid any further issues as well.

I also think, maybe a few not all, knew about their real status. There were a lot of instances where YJS and JSJ for example have matched them and giving highlights to kookmin. Even teasing them.

In recent episodes of RM, we can see how close these two are. They always stick together even having conversations in the parking lot or even during set. Anyway, whatever their relationship is either friends or lovers, I will still be happy for them. For now, I'll just enjoy their interactions. :wub:

Sorry for this lengthy post. Have a good day! :D

Disclaimer: No pun intended in this post. Just sharing my point of view. :D No hate just love. Peace out! :kiss_wink:

:biubiu:

Edited by JoJo8676
  • Like 17
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 4

@Rare When you think too much, negative thought gonna surround you, be positive and We KookMin one of the luckiest Shipper simply because KJK-JSM always together and care for one another.

Please rest assured, empty your mind with positive thought, give a good vibes to everyone and enjoy every their interactions which other shipper hardly getting one. :)

*On the side note, This Thread was form because of their Close Chemistry and Deep Interactions, so please give Love and Support Them. Believing is not false as long you got determination, passion, courage inside of you.

• Like 8

@RareIf you see them like that, I respect your view. It is just interesting when I see them already dating (my personal view, not gonna persuade anyone), you see him already giving up. 

It is also Somin who said she would choose to date a guy who loves her over the guy she loves (ep 521). So what if her ideal type is opposite of KJK when JK has feelings her. After all, JK being the opposite if her ideal type makes them compliment each other.

She also posted her photo with SC, with her movie costar, her best friend (Oh Sang). Not only with Oh Dong Min. About JK liked the photo. This is around the time when she denied her dating rumors with ODM. Since I see they already dating, this action of him is like 'It's okay. I understand. He is just your friend.'

3. Somin chose Kwangsoo over Kjk which made kjk disappointed

JK always get mad when she betrayed him. So, it is easier to work with KS who is also a betrayer and leave no hurt feeling rather that the upright him and has to deal with mad JK. In RM, she is working and her character is a betrayer and tiger moth. As we all know, it was when she worked with LKS when lots of epic and funny scenes created. JK himself already know she won't choose him. He got disappointed because that wishful thinking of his that maybe for once Somin will choose him.

She already explained, the guest wanted YJS to be his team mate.

How did chosing Haha as the most good looking over JK as not to give JK hope or idea? It started from ep 425. At that time, how her action because of not giving him hope or idea when JK and Somin not reallg close at that time?

As if she's going to answer YES in front of the man herself. 

Yes, she is kind and affectionate to her oppas but the way she looks at JK is different from the others. Well you need to know where to look, if not you won't notice this.

Then what about in ep 483 when YJS suddenly brought out about marriage between JK and Somin? YJS brought this topic again in ep 487 about Kookmin dating.  YJS is a very observant man. If we notice when he tried to be the 3rd wheel between Chanmin, YJS is even more. He was there.

That is JK's character from ep 1. Still Somin chose to exchange LKS with JK in ep 343 since she is his fan. If that character of his turned her off, she won't be so excited when she at last get partnered up with JK in that ep. She dare to curse him because she knows JK will not get mad at her. And yes, JK just laughed it off, loud.

Always active? That is Haha, not Somin. After her hiatus, did you see her teases him with any woman? Again, when she teased the ladies you mentioned, when that those things occurred? SJH? The last time in ep 437, early last year when Somin wasn't that close to JK. HJY? Maybe ep 442, around March last year, when she just barely close to JK. Hanna? Ep 486, when she was hot in Chanmin LL. I don't think they have any relationship yet around this time (I have my own reasoning). So, what is wrong when she teased JK with Hanna? And did you see her tease JK with Hanna again when Hanna came in ep 490 and 509. No right?

The "Just Oppa" part. If she claimed JK is "Just Family" like she did to Sang Yeob, that is more believable. 

• Like 13
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 5

50-50 point no.2 not for others.

sometime somin posted her photo with male friend especially before she join rm, she posted her photo with sechan too. If kjk or members like her photo with sechan they are real? Somin x sechan loveline real too? For me others point only for show.

its not like im kookmin diehard fan because i gave up a long time ago for other reason but still following kookmin for their chemistry and their sweet moment (friend or lover)

if kookmin are real lover 1000% very happy  

1 hour ago, Rare said:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JoJo8676 said:

Reality wise, since we don't have a direct admission from both sides, we can say that they are just friends.

Here's my two cents on this topic though::lol:

As a woman, when you are with the person you like, you will not actually describe him exactly as your ideal type. Instead, you will identify the opposite. This is based on experience. Because, if JSM describe JK as her ideal type in public, for her that can be considered as a form of confession.:D

Liking SM photo with ODM. Probably JK knew that there is nothing going on between the two hence, it is okay for him to have seen Somin and Dong min together. I believed, JK mentioned that in the latest episode that it's okay for his gf to have drinks with her friends as long as she called him afterwards. Haha (correct me if I'm wrong here). Also, JK have photos with his female friends as well.

Choosing others aside from JK. I remember in one episode, JK blurted out that even if Somin would want to choose him, she will not do it for some reason. This happened several times. But JK still managed to be teamed up with her (maybe he really wanted to get to know her). There are instances before where Somin distanced herself maybe because, she also wanted to avoid her feelings to be developed. JK also doesn't like Somin at first and he also distanced himself from her. But things took turn, JK grew fond of her when he get to know Somin even more.

On the note where JSM answered "NO" to Haha's question whether she like JK. Of course, she wouldn't admit it even if she like him. She will be embarrassed if she admitted right away that he likes him. Imagine doing the dance (which is too much skin-ship for her) with the person you like, it will be 100% uncomfortable for her. Hence, she just denied it to avoid being awkward and avoid any further issues as well.

I also think, maybe a few not all, knew about their real status. There were a lot of instances where YJS and JSJ for example have matched them and giving highlights to kookmin. Even teasing them.

In recent episodes of RM, we can see how close these two are. They always stick together even having conversations in the parking lot or even during set. Anyway, whatever their relationship is either friends or lovers, I will still be happy for them. For now, I'll just enjoy their interactions. :wub:

Sorry for this lengthy post. Have a good day! :D

Disclaimer: No pun intended in this post. Just sharing my point of view. :D No hate just love. Peace out! :kiss_wink:

:biubiu:

Also, when haha asked somin if she likes kjk, he has a really serious face. There's 2 possible reasons. It's either it's a face of displeasure or face of real curiosity. Kjk and Haha are very close friends so Haha knows a lot about KJK. I really think that KJK has feelings for somin that he is trying so hard to avoid. Haha, on the other hand, knows about it that's why he barely reacts when kookmin is being teased. Maybe because he doesn't want to add fuel into the fire as he knows that KJK is resisting his feelings for JSM. 

Edited by 9012
  • Like 7

Catching up on the shows. Just watched 6 sense and in the 3rd restaurant, Jessi mentioned JSM and the guest, Young Kwang looks very good together and JSM as the love frog was happy. In fact the rest of the girls also agree with Jessi.

d2tvJOf.jpg

But our YJS, immediately put a stop to the idea all together. Yes, he always tease JSM but he was like so serious in stopping any idea of her looking good with the guest. Hmmmm, I wonder why...

adFl1V8.jpg

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

Ok anyone who’s seen my comments before knows I’ve never really 100% thought that Kookmin are currently dating. Just mainly hoping one day they do but some of the reasons being used to say they can’t be more than friends is a bit of a reach imo. But I’ll just talk about some since a lot of you have already covered the main ones.

3 hours ago, Rare said:

Somin posted a photo of her and oh dong min and Kjk liked the post.

I don’t really see the issue with this. Whether or not Kookmin are dating why would it be weird for him to like a pic of Somin with someone she clearly considers a friend? 

3 hours ago, Rare said:

Somin chose Haha as the most good looking over KJK as to not give KJK ideas or hope.

She picks Haha because she thinks Haha is the best looking. She’s been saying this since before Kookmin got as close as they are. It hasn’t got anything to do with her trying to not give him hope.

3 hours ago, Rare said:

Somin treats all her oppas the same. She is affectionate to all of them. 

I disagree with this not because of shipping but because she has different dynamics with all the members. She is affectionate and loves them all but she does not treat or interact with them all the same.

3 hours ago, Rare said:

Somin is always active in teasing KJK with SJH,Kang Hana or jin young. She wouldn't do that if she have feelings for kjk.

I don’t think I can remember her being active but either way I think it’s important to remember that RM is a variety show. I know that’s obvious but what they say and how they react to lovelines doesn’t really mean much.

Kwangsoo has been in relationships while on RM and still played the “love giraffe”. The  cast kept pushing him to different women until he went public with his current relationship. Haha was flirting with pretty much every guest until he announced he was getting married. Monday couple was shipped by the cast regularly and they both definitely were not single the entire time they were on the show together. Somin has played her love frog character one way or another for the last 3 years and you can’t possibly believe she hasn’t been in at least one relationship since she’s joined RM. 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 5

Somin and her superstition beliefs lol~

*throwback 

dgjqOZE.gif

JSM to YSC : Someone is thinking about you. That's what a loose belt means.

qchRvY7.gif   

YJS to JSM : Why do loose belts mean someone is thinking about you?

KJK to JSM : Is it true? 

JSM to KJK : Yes.

QmuJvOw.gif

KJK to JSM : A pimple on the forehead means someone likes you.

JSM to KJK : That's due to hormones. (LMAO) 

KJK to JSM : That's what I heard.

*yesterday's episode

Spoiler

lgwnpbc.gif

so in this clip you can hear (earphone on) Somin said "Omo! hehe" while looking at her loose shoelace. And then saying "Who's thinking about me?" while looking at Jongkook. :shaq: 

Spoiler

2jwMhkB.gif

Jongkook little smile tho~  :please:
Anways, my two cents about KookMin current situation is to "just let it be". If it's meant to be, it will happen. For all we know they're probably dating someone else right now. If, god forbid one of them decided to be in a relationship with anyone out there and go public with it, respect their decision and find the courage to let this ship go~ Don't put the blame on them because it's not their fault, its just how emotions works sometimes. But until then let's just enjoy their chemistry and this crazy roller coaster ride with our beloved KookMin.

• Like 14
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 2

surprisingly, fans also like kookmin but as siblings because they ship spartace more. Tbh, I like them more as romantic couple than siblings relationship. But whether siblings or couple, I'll be happy either way. Though my heart will be VERY happy if they do become a couple. Just want their happiness

Edited by 9012
  • Like 5

Just a Reminder.

We Got an 'intruder' try to paint themselves into same color as us here. A Chameleon. 

Just Becareful.

Don't get bait by them.

Shipper with desperation like them will do anthing to bait us. Lets them be dont tag them so they can leave silently so we can continued our shipping.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 5

Do you guys realised JSM has improved in her foot volleyball? I looked back and first time she played was during her and YSC anniversary programme, ep 398. During that time, she was very clumsy and don't know how to judge the ball etc. But in this ep, she's so confident in the game. She got coaching from the strict coach? :smirk:

• Like 9
  • Awesome 3

This is not related to running man but I'm sad that the next episode of the sixth sense will be the last. I thought that the show will be running continuously . I wanna see more of somin and jessie interactions. 

• Like 6
  • Sad 4