[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

16 minutes ago, autumnflowers said:

I'm starting to feel nervous. Oh my Kookmin heart :tears: maybe it's Haha the one who brings up chanmin on MUD to tease both KJK and YSC? 

Can you imagine how me as a Jong Kook fan felt when they kept promoting the Hong Jin Young loveline and then somehow kept dragging Song Jihyo into it? SBS just likes to make all their lovelines way too complicated. 

Even now, there are a few netizens who think that Hong Jin Young and Jong Kook are dating outside of the loveline. 

• Like 8
  • Sad 1

Let's wait and see the MUD episode. ChanMin confessed  to each other? Its definitely just for TV.

I'm a little excited that they are mentioning JSM again. Since she is rarely spoken of. 

I personally think ChanMin are best friends comfortable with the loveline since they know nothing is going to happen between them. I could be wrong though  :sweat_smile:

And KookMin, well, to be honest, be it romantic or platonic, I really love how clearly they are so fond of each other. So I'll keep rooting for them. 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

I'm not that suprised because i knew this gonna happen and also this Trio (KJK-YSC-Haha) is actually the Trio that send a Coffee Truck to JSM, I believe Haha gonna talked about this topic and also probably about KJK last Year Solo Concert, when KJK refused to Duet with Haha instead KJK Duet with JSM. 

Like usual when this Trio meet each other, Haha is the one gonna  open the topic"The Relationship'' , like what happen 2 year ago, I'm not gonna suprised Haha probably try to dig a secret between KJK-JSM-YSC relationship making KJK speak up something about his feeling toward ChanMin Loveline, but we all do agreed that JSM and YSC is actually a real good friend like LKS and JSM, so dont worry, nothing much gonna happen probably, Haha is not that stupid to reveal everything to viewer, it just for the sake of show (MUD and RM) :sweatingbullets:

• Like 9

What I'm getting from the article is Haha and Yscs tried to do a test to awaken his love cells. Chanmin "confessing" to eachother supposedly awakened it. But what did it awaken, jealousy? Longing? Who knows till we see the episode. Confession, my a**. Anyone believing the confession is real will surprise me because isn't it just further proof that there is nothing going on and everyone knows that. We're talking about jsm here, pretty sure she won't handle actual feelings on air and on multiple shows for that matter. I find it funny that she only appears on the show when they are trying to matchmake her with someone else, like I didn't know he was such a caring oppa that made sure all his female doensaengs were matchmake with the right guys<_< and the processes need to be aired, in fact this is the first time i'm seeing him exert so much energy on a loveline that isn't his lol. All I know is when jsm is being matchmaked or in the middle of a love line, as long as kjk is there or around the corner, it never ends well lol.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, kyoko22 said:

Try to read this article. Body language can't lie. https://www.anewmode.com/dating-relationships/body-language-signs-hes-into-you/5/

I agree with you :phew:. I am only Jongkook fans, not Somin fans, but when i see oppa like this is weird for me. With Eun Hye, his body languange it a same, not like that article, same with Geum Young, and Hong Jin Young. I have analysis too, Se Chan and Jae Seok is a same, they are Kookmin matchmaker

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, kyoko22 said:

Why burdening your heart with something that not even happen yet? It is just a short synopsis. Synopsis is always coloured with click bait to attract viewers. 

I can't say what he feels for Somin is love because I don't wanna put words into his mouth but it's definitely not just a simple feeling of an oppa to his dongsaeng. Compare his treatment to JH and Somin. Is it same? In ep 487 (Dec 17), during words mission with JH, SC and KS. He couldn't even smile when JH kept on messing up the mission. While in ep 486 (Dec 30), Somin who messed the soccer volley ball game with her tube, never once his smile faltered even when he felt frustrated. That's only one comparison out of many situations. 

Try to read this article. Body language can't lie. https://www.anewmode.com/dating-relationships/body-language-signs-hes-into-you/5/. And tick how many points from that article that he unconsciously did when he was with Somin.

Bear in mind, we are talking about KJK, who is very particular about his boundary with women. He is not a flirty guy.

E451: (another example)

KJK normal mode

AL4QuMe.gif

KJK happy mode

https://imgur.com/rbJh7durbJh7du.gif

• Like 6
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, MandelBrot said:

E451: (another example)

KJK normal mode

AL4QuMe.gif

KJK happy mode

https://imgur.com/rbJh7durbJh7du.gif

There are more his body languange

1. Eps 488 he always seeing Somin dress 

2. His lips 

3. He find a ways touch her, like pink fingers

4. His pupil and eyes different when with Somin

5. And maybe many more his body languange 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

If you would’ve told me that the Chan-Min loveline would be talked about on MUD I would’ve been like; “Nah, MUD is KJK content, not running man”. Look at us now... LMAO. 

Now, I would be lying if I said I wasn’t a lil worried about what will be said but there’s is literally no point to crack our heads open trying to make sense out of a small synopsis, let’s just wait till we watch the episode. I’m actually happy that Somin is at least getting talked about on MUD, considering that the only time she was mentioned was the concert episode and even there the editing was weird. So will see... :hushed:

EDIT: I forgot she was also on the episode where KJK tries to “set her up” with Jong Min but he acts weird the whole call. If I remember correctly the first thing he asks is; what is she doing  and with who... and let me tell you that my male friends have NEVER in my whole life, asked me that over the phone, ‘cause they know it’s odd and I would hang up the phone if they did hahahaha they ain’t dating me so they should worry about themselves. I 100% believe KJK had ulterior motives when he was on that phone call and you can’t change my mind on that LMAO. :wub:

• Like 8
  • Love 1

It seems like her fans aren't too happy with how they are pushing the loveline. And I agree, since we all know Somin of all people does not need a loveline to gain airtime.

The day either Sechan or Somin gets caught with dating other people, it will be mc 2.0 all over again.

I'm waiting for Somin to be like "oh let's hang with Jong Kook oppa" like she always does at the end of every conversation.

I hope people realise that the loveline is all fake.  

• Like 6

Remember Yoo Jae Suk is Married man, he have any experience to be matchmaker someone to be married, remember Jee Seok Jin and Lee Kwang Soo. Mr Yoo always see his body languange. That why Mr Yoo never pushed Chanmin :D, Kim Jong Kook is single, he doesnt have any experience to be matchmaker :D

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, kukumarq1 said:

It seems like her fans aren't too happy with how they are pushing the loveline. And I agree, since we all know Somin of all people does not need a loveline to gain airtime.

The day either Sechan or Somin gets caught with dating other people, it will be mc 2.0 all over again.

I'm waiting for Somin to be like "oh let's hang with Jong Kook oppa" like she always does at the end of every conversation.

I hope people realise that the loveline is all fake.  

As a Somin stan, my biggest beef with the loveline has always been the fact that it limits Somin a lot, I mean she couldn’t get into her Love Frog character (which is what she’s known for) fully with Jinyoung because everybody brought it back to Chan-Min and it was awkward. She’s also limited with who she has airtime with, meaning she mostly does everything with Sechan. The fortune telling episode where they weren’t together was one of my recent faves, she really shines with Haha, YJS, KS and JSJ (we just need more mongdol!) it somehow hasn’t limited our Kookmin interactions though, which I’m very happy about! :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, HappyVirusRM said:

Instagram post

So it will be a phone call... man I wanted Somin to be on camera but oh well. It’s says KJK was happy was happier than Sechan and his mom was mad?? Mhmmm... will see:scream:

I thought they were gonna talk about the loveline didn’t expect them to call Somin. But I’m laughing at the fact that it’s Jongkook calling her instead of Sechan or even Haha. As for his mom being mad I’m assuming it’s because he’s more excited about someone else’s “love” life in this scene rather than focusing on his own :joy:

• Like 4
  • LOL 6

21 minutes ago, Rumble fish said:

But I’m laughing at the fact that it’s Jongkook calling her instead of Sechan or even Haha. 

Same. The first thing that came into my mind after I read the new synopsis. Why must he the one who called Somin? It is Sechan's love line. Logically, it should be Sechan who make the call. If not Sechan, they have Haha. So, why him? :joy:

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

5 minutes ago, kyoko22 said:

Same. The first thing that came into my mind after I read the new synopsis. Why must he the one who called Somin? It is Sechan's love line. Logically, it should be Sechan who make the call. If not Sechan, they have Haha. So, why him? :joy:

Yup, i agree, when with Jongmin, why always Somin, so he call Somin again :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Jong kook is very notorious when it comes to matchmaking or being third wheeler. It always ended up with a girl who prefers him more. 

Look at lee Kwangsoo, Kim Jung nam, Kim Jong min. Many more to list. If he is for sure real to help his friend to get the girl he likes, he wouldn’t get involved or as someone to go with them instead of him. Or he just keep his mouth shut. 

rm and mud has set the rule that jong kook and somin couldn’t be loveline officially if they have reason to do so. It is almost too consistent that they are not loveline but their actions tell otherwise. Mothers already saw somin and jong min. And why did jong kook do it again with sechan. Somin and sechan are already very close and best friends for a long time. She already gave him three year proposal. I mean you want to keep your relationship in private rather than putting in public and joke it around. I mean the logic is weird though. Rm, mud, jong kook, somin, sechan, jaesuk, and haha are practically weird. Why don’t they reveal earlier that Kwangsoo just started dating subin, and tease him about it. Why wait for Months for him to date privately? Wouldn’t it be better if somin and sechan date privately and announce it later. It is what somin wants. Sechan never reveal his relationship. He just announced it when he broke up. So everyone’s logic is a mess. 

I think jong kook’s mom is frustrated. Haha. I think jong kook just want to mention somin again but cannot make it into loveline. Sechan  and jong min coulf be an excuse to mention somin. Hopefully one day they will invite somin to the show and she could promote her book. :) that way would make more sense to its logic than trying to show he is match making. He is very notorious and Kwangsoo has painful memories of it. Hehe  I don’t know if everyone knew that jong kook is the last person who they want to double date or wingman. And jong kook is very logic, but somin is destined to be with someone older than her. Glad somin’s fans are getting annoyed with chanmin loveline. It was just getting weird rather than real and illogical. 

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, Rahayu Muktiayu said:

Yoo Jae Suk is Right, why oppa :D, it like de javu eps 483

Yoo Jae Suk :"  i find his action funny, he quite meticulous, why do you leave a comment on her social media ?"

His Mom : " I find my son action funny, why do you want to find Somin Spouse?"

:D:D:D:D

Is it quite rare for jong kook try to match make for his female friend when he desperately needs one? Instead of setting up for sechan, he did it for somin instead. The whole thing became quite weird and interesting. He does not make sense at all!! 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1