[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

39 minutes ago, asti ningrum said:

I think maybe they are candidate nomination best couple award  because their chemistry so awesome,omg!!

After all those Chanmin lovelines if Kookmin is nominated for best couple I will laugh to death =]]]]]]]]]]]]] (may called Twist of the Year).

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, Shia Has said:

That really spikes up my excitement for Saturday night. The moment that features kookmin is also the recent "Do you like Somin?" moment. Even though I do think that Kookmin should be that very secret couple on the show that is never highlighted or mentioned, But having them up on a trailer or even win a possible award makes it more interesting on what their relationship is. First, they were never highlighted as a possible couple on the show even though there were hints and questions thrown in once in a while. Second, the most exciting part is that Somin was the winner of couple award in 2017, KJK was the winner in 2018 and well, the combination of the female winner from 2017 and the male winner from 2018 does make it extra exciting to look forward to. Finally, I am curious as to whether KJK will make it? was mentioned here couple of times but seriously, I am curious. 

More on a side note; I think as Kookmin shippers we should start to sort of draw a line on how far we try to analyze kookmin interactions with other people. Somin has friends, she has co-stars that she acted with before whom stayed as friends and she really does keep a tight circle. She is a kindred spirit and interacts with every soul with utmost love and honesty. So, seeing her being friendly with male colleagues shouldn't be really something that we need to always discuss. The reason we came to support Kookmin is that despite knowing that Somin is a play girl on the show, we have seen her closeness with KJK quite extraordinary. There must be a reason that we have embarked on this ship, it wasn't because Somin was close to some other guy out there but because we have seen some anomalies in Somin's reaction with KJK compared to other men. We have seen Somin blush in front of KJK. We have seen her speechless when she is asked whether she likes him. I am sure that we all know here in this "clan" that there is a probability that Somin is dating some other guy other than KJK. I have seen members really disappointed in this forum because kookim didn't have any moments, I really do understand that, I feel the same too. But what I do often try to remind myself, I don't mind sharing, is that Kookmin are a couple that we tried to predict are real just through some moments that we thought were out of order, not because they were named as a loveline on the show, not because they suddenly confessed that they had feelings for each other. Just because we have seen them on running man as two souls who have such awesome chemistry. So please lets be mindful to shippers on this forum. I am mostly talking about myself. I do get insecure, and all I come here for is to read about kookmin. I know KJK can have his wife and children out there (HaHa said it first, not my fault) and Somin might be dating (her trainer, Sangyeob) whoever really. But, until they tell us about that and announce it loud and clear for us, can we be mindful and talk about Kookmin. I really don't mind talking about the possibility of Somin having someone other than KJK or KJK having someone other than Somin. But unless we knew exactly like we know HaHa is married to Byul and has 3 children, why would we really bother in making a forum for them. I am sorry I am ranting for long, but lately it is getting stale here, and we are having some tense conversation. 

I get it, I think us Kookmin shippers are feeling not so good with Chamin. They have been friends for a great while, hell they are around the same age and drink together with LKS. The jokes haven't been funny for me too. I didn't find them funny, I don't think the cast did either. But despite that, I think we can focus on Kookmin beside the fact that KJK has to get jealous or have some very angry tone to disturb those moments. Phewww though, Sechan has spoken. He clarified for us. I guess now that gig is over. Even though it is never over until either Somin or Sechan announce someone. But guys really do we have to talk about Sangyeob, Somin and Im So young roasted the poor soul the last time I remember him on the show. But he stayed a nice pal and supports Somin by giving her some likes and commenting on her IG live. Some friendly courtesy right, just like Sechan did on that Same IG live. I feel like Kookmin is being mocked when moments like Sang Yeob commenting on her IG live is mentioned as though its means that they are dating. I feel as though that moment when KJK literally took Somin's attention on her previous IG live and teased her so openly is somewhat brought into some joke, as though we are being mocked, well at least I felt that way which is why this rant is getting longer. 

Anyway, Kookmin is just so much more than that. I do understand that follow shippers have their own assumptions up here. Some of us think they are on their flirting stage, Some think that they are dating, some of us might have even thought that they are beyond established dating and are ready to take other steps. But, Heck we know nothing. So, I guess we can be all right to some degree? Well, in whichever stage that kookmin might be in I think that is beyond us, but we do establish by coming to discuss on this forum, from my own understanding at least, is that we think Kookmin have found attraction on each other. It is not one sided but rather mutual. And whether Somin responds to Sangyeob on her IG or follows her Trainer on Instagram is way beyond the point. When fellow shippers point such details I feel as though I am being mocked. Sorry, guys but I have to point it out that Kookmin is way more than just some few instagram likes and IG live interaction. I have got to say it. 

Each one of them have their own histories, they have gone through their own tough times. I really hope they can find happiness, finally. So, lets not try to say that KJK doesn't have interest in Somin because he said some lines to support Chamin or don't blame him because you didn't think he was jealous coz he initiated a chamin moment. When KJK himself had lovelines Somin supported it. It is really great that we try to pick up on details but I think we should avoid to want them to have some set of emotions at certain scenes, like some robot we programed, so that they can make us happy because if we are happy that would mean that our hypothesis about them having mutual feelings for each other is true, which doesn't make sense really unless they announce it. I do think that our hypothesis would always stay untrue even after that very intimate hug in the Korean fan meet or those invitation to the his concert because even with moments such as when KJK goes speechless when he is asked whether he likes Somin, we cannot really for sure say that they are dating until they tell us that they are. We will never know what those moments meant if they were just some close friends. But those moments will be definitely Gold if they end up proving our hypothesis true. Well only they could prove us right or wrong. So, please Stop mocking us and let's focus more on kookmin. 

Good to discuss why you feel Somin is dating someone else, but maybe somewhere else. There is definitely other ships out there where Somin is involved or KJK. So, let's enjoy on Kookmin forum and reminisce some good old moments that we have forgotten already. 

Like the yebu episode. That was Gold. Or that dance in Korean Fan meet. :wub:

Sorry guys my rant ran longer than I expected. Hope you are looking forward to the awards this Saturday like I am and New Years Next week. Let's end 2019 with love for Kookmin and Let's welcome 2020 with more love for Kookmin.

Cheers.

• Like 4
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

@shamos83 I agree with you whole heartedly and your write up was very much needed to remind us fellow shippers on this forum. The whole analysing Somin's interactions with other guys has gotten old and really isn't what we should be doing on this forum. When we have little moments in new episodes, we can feel a little sad but that's it. We'll just reminisce on old episodes instead. No point in changing our minds every episode, it's exhausting going back and forth like that. And I think we have all forgotten that kookmin has restrictions on the show, we are not being delusional here. We have seen it literally with our eagle eyes. And we are watching an edited show, it isn't live. Them not having moments that episode is just our luck and means the editor wasn't feeling very charitable that day lol.

For example, this last episode, when they were explaining the ball game, kjk could be seen moving from when he was standing beside jsm to the other side. To stand beside his team mates of course, but jsm was just putting her hands down from kjk and Haha's shoulders, meaning she was leaning on them and kjk abruptly moves to the other side. Might have been an order from the PD, that he move to the other side so both teams could be side by side. Or during the jegi game when jsj was playing and comes near kjk and he turns into a rock lol, when it was over, jsm looks at kjk and laughs and goes to him to probably joke but the camera cuts them off to focus on jsj and the superstar guests. They do have moments, we just don't see them. So let's just have fun with their moments like we used to. We can even conduct a little award ceremony for them on here. Who's up for it?? Like funniest kookmin moments, cutest kookmin moment, best couple moment, favourite outside RM kookmin moment, best SNS kookmin interaction, you know things like that. It will be fun.

And just saw it but if kookmin gets nominated for best couple, I might die of laughter because that is a twist we didn't see coming:joy:. Like they even put both of them in different lovelines on the show this year so wow, I might be amazed. But lowkey want Sechaniee to win an award but then again RM isn't the only show, other shows also have couples with fabulous chemistry so may the best variety couple win lol. But it will be so hilarious if kookmin is nominated tho like they rose above all odds:joy:. But k-netz love their chemistry so much so it won't be such a surprise and their couple name is literally the Nation's siblings or couple like have you heard of a cooler couple name? lol

Rooting for RM and all the members for the awards. Hope they win, they deserve it. They all made us laugh so much this year. And kookie's subtle yet vibrant change in his variety character this year was so lovely to see.

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

34 minutes ago, Rida Live said:

And just saw it but if kookmin gets nominated for best couple, I might die of laughter because that is a twist we didn't see coming:joy:.

That would be entertaining and leave us with some good laugh. :joy: I can't imagine the irony, if they win. But may the best Couple win. 

AND I will definitely be up for holding our own award ceremony for all these kookmin moments that we have been blessed with this year. We have to work something up on how to work that out. I am up for some fun before the year ends. 2019 has been one hell of year for Kookmin and I won't want to pass that one up.

Great Idea @Rida Live , Please do share if there is a way to hold such ceremony here, I will be waiting. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

2 minutes ago, AB_fan said:

Hi all, 

Just an update. 

Jeon Somin is the guest for KJK concert tonight.

There are a couple short clips already up in the Chinese forums.

Thank you.

mnbzkjhnlzjiasod czk/....Thats me almost having a heart attack...!!!! Can't wait!!!

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

2 minutes ago, AB_fan said:

Hi all, 

Just an update. 

Thank you.

Really?? Awwn, she really came:wub:. Can't wait for clips. Just seeing her dance at the concert will be enough.

@shamos83 we can decide the categories first then come up with nominations. Shippers here will then vote for the categories one after the other. We can start tomorrow.

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

22 minutes ago, AB_fan said:

Hi all, 

Just an update. 

Thank you.

Is it possible for you to share those short clips here please? I don't think anything is on insta where i normally get all the info from...Many thanks in advance..:) So excited!

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

29 minutes ago, Losdol said:

Is it possible for you to share those short clips here please? I don't think anything is on insta where i normally get all the info from...Many thanks in advance..:) So excited!

Hi

Maybe you can go weibo look for 圆梦KJK.

Sorry i had to edit out the link coz i noticed they had a disclaimer on not forwarding the clip out of weibo.

Thanks.

Edited by AB_fan
  • Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Losdol said:

¿Es posible que compartas esos clips cortos aquí, por favor? No creo que haya nada en el insta de donde normalmente obtengo toda la información ... Muchas gracias de antemano ... ¡ :)Muy emocionado!

please!

• Like 4

55 minutes ago, AB_fan said:

Hi all, 

Just an update. 

Thank you.

WOWWWW REALLYYYYY? I mean my guts was telling me that Somin may come to JK concert tonight (based on JK comment on SM's insta) but I did not see anything update on insta ... but for it to be real I'm just SPEECHLESS. God bless our Kookmin clan !

• Like 10
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1