[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

39 minutes ago, Tiger_loves_Froggie said:

Jk saying this did not even make sense based on the flow of the conversation. I mean, they were talking about the friend's wife and  it was slightly not even in a positive light. It seems like he was just grabing the opportunity to bring up the topic about him getting married. I guess this is his way of preparing the audience of what would possibly happen in the near future. 

rite? suddenly he inserting his story...i dont know how to insert image here..

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

On 4/1/2020 at 7:13 PM, MandelBrot said:

min 37:10

I can't quote video, so I quote this instead.

On 33:41 the turbo member and YJS said to KJK don't be nice to them (women)

Then KJK said I'm nice to all women

The context is YJS said KJK broke many (women) hearts :D

It's reminded me of Mayo lyrics :)

jalhaejujimayo~

12 hours ago, MandelBrot said:

Last post of aprilcouple7686 ig's

Have watch this clip on aprilcouple7686

Yeahh KJK talk about marriage

Hopefully soon

And he said that to prepare the viewers :wub:

Edited by Alana Winarta
  • Like 3

JK requested  a Somin badge from her because he wanted to use it as a reference coz he wanted to draw her portrait for his poem to her.

JK: I will draw you very beautiful.

Then, Somin gave him one. JK looked at the badge and loudly complimented her "Wow, yeppuda~ (wow, so beautiful~)" 

https://i.imgur.com/xLsJ3g5.gif

GIF credit to @MandelBrot

Later, during a quiz mission, JK able to write the title of Somin's book correctly while other oppas failed. He also able to write one of her dramas

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Love 5
  • Wiggle 1

5 hours ago, MandelBrot said:

I hope we have good news in the future :partyblob:

Yeahh I hope too

Sincerely pray for the best

14 minutes ago, kyoko22 said:

Then, Somin gave him on. JK looked at the badge and loudly complimented her "Wow, yeppuda~ (wow, so beautiful~)"

Thank you for pointing this out

I'm happy I can hear Kim Jongkook say yeppuda to Somin in Somin's last RM episode :heart:

We also can see KJK drawing Somin's potrait

lovely <3

Edited by Alana Winarta
  • Like 3

Weird poem to kjk

spacer.png

Up and down,

twisting and about to fall.

It hangs on and comes back, much like life.

Now that I'm ready to ride, it's over in the blink of an eye.

----

And until the end... they keep emphasizing that they are just brothers or that he has treated her like a sister.

spacer.png

" So Min is the only sister who Jong Kook treats as a brother. "

" They Sometimes had cute and childish conflicts. "

" Now So Min and Jong Kook are like real siblings. "

I think these captions make no sense.

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

They are 

1 hour ago, MandelBrot said:

So Min is the only sister who Jong Kook treats as a brother. "

" They Sometimes had cute and childish conflicts. "

" Now So Min and Jong Kook are like real siblings. "

They are trying so hard to paint their relationship a certain way because when did he treat her like that? Just a couple of episodes ago, he was happily doing a couple’s skit with her and even called her “Yeobu” without prompting. This is someone that hates fake love lines too.

If they want to paint them as platonic, they can just call them close friends lol. The sibling tag is so forced.

• Like 9

What a bittersweet ending for our Kookmin ship!!... hope they continue in touch as friends because in the last 4-5 episodes they were soooooo weird with each other, they avoid and ignore each other...I know they were busy with their personal schedules, but I was hoping to see more of their cute interactions until the end...

With the change of interaction between them, I had a crazy idea, maybe they break up recently (which means they were together as a couple for a period of time) and JSM decided to leave the show because it could be bad for the show's interactions and she can feel uncomfortable working with an ex-bf...they tried to be polite with each other until the end... but this idea us just a theory I created in my crazy mind... :idk:

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, RunningGirl7686 said:

What a bittersweet ending for our Kookmin ship!!... hope they continue in touch as friends because in the last 4-5 episodes they were soooooo weird with each other, they avoid and ignore each other...I know they were busy with their personal schedules, but I was hoping to see more of their cute interactions until the end...

With the change of interaction between them, I had a crazy idea, maybe they break up recently (which means they were together as a couple for a period of time) and JSM decided to leave the show because it could be bad for the show's interactions and she can feel uncomfortable working with an ex-bf...they tried to be polite with each other until the end... but this idea us just a theory I created in my crazy mind... :idk:

"Now that I'm ready to ride, it's over in the blink of an eye."

JSM's poem says it all.

I hope that's not the case and that they really continue with the relationship and get married.
  • Like 4
  • Love 3

I miss Somin already..

Is there Somin forum here on Soompi?

Tried to looking for but can't find it

Her latest instagram story said she's eating after undong (exercise)

So cool and I'm happy that she's exercise

Also read from twitter she's learning Hiragana lately

About KJK, he haven't update for 3 days maybe

Actually what @RunningGirl7686 said also crossed my mind..

Somin poem to KJK that make me overthinking

Can't really depicted her poem's meaning

9 hours ago, RunningGirl7686 said:

JSM decided to leave the show because it could be bad for the show's interactions and she can feel uncomfortable working with an ex-bf.

But if that's what happened, even if they break up, I don't think KJK will let Somin leaving running man

He's a gentleman

He can't let the girl do the sacrifice (if we see from job and income)

We can see from KJK and Yoon Eunhye relationship for example,

I ever read from this forum maybe 2019 post that YEH stand up for KJK when there's bad news about KJK relating to YEH. Sorry I forgot the details..

From that we can see even if they separate, for YEH do that in public that's mean KJK truly a good man

We only can waiting for new Somin project.. really miss her..

And I secretly waiting KJK talking randomly about marriage on MUD..

Currently rewatching Kookmin moment videos.. trying to make myself happy..

It's okay.. slowly.. cheoncheonhi 천천히

Edited by Alana Winarta
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

On 11/15/2023 at 10:38 PM, Casey Kim said:

Have you guys seen this? My heart bursted with joy.

Yeahh, I saw it on twitter..

I feel empty.. I miss Somin's presence so much..

Next shooting is tazza game with V and Yoo Seungho..

Can't deny that I'm thinking if Somin is there, what's gonna happen..

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone....

missing people in this forum..

hv u guys watch latest my ugly duckling ep this week featuring jk, ga in, heechl n wonhee?

there a part tht they talked bout ideal type n ga in actively showing her interest to jk..(i love ga in too). i noticed tht jk n his mom tried to avoid from giving any false answer or i can say, they are both being careful in control their reactions and words..jk seems not comfortable when heechul tried to match him n ga in..same goes to his mother..when MC questioned her opinion on this situation...jk also change the topic of interest to heechul n ga in.

i hope jk does has someone in his life rite now and ready to depart from his single life, knowing how the ugly duckling now actively changing new person in their show..

Either that woman is the one we pray for or other woman, i pray the best for jk love life.

• Like 8
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 2

• 2 weeks later...

Today's episode, during opening, JK came with new hair cut. So the members talked about it. Then , JSJ suddenly said JK might be have a girlfriend. There was a short silence among the members after JSJ said that. But JK didn't really deny it. But what funny is, it was YJS who went said few times that JK doesn't have a GF and immediately changed the subject. Usually, when it is not true, YJS will join the teasing. But the fact that YJS forcefully denied it (more that JK himself) shows that it is true. 

Who? Well, few months ago, he offered to buy a Rolls Royce for a lady he she marries him... 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1