[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

@Casey Kim I was right! Hahaha. Interesting right? Wookmin, Somin's brother appeared first on that channel before his sister. If you notice, Somin never officially appear there. Even during the fanmeeting vlog, JK went to talk to all members except Somin. Somin only appeared on the candid part where JK helped her to exercise her shoulders. Later, JK called her on other video (yet mysteriously blurred her photo on the thumbnail :joy:)

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, kyoko22 said:

@Casey Kim I was right! Hahaha. Interesting right? Wookmin, Somin's brother appeared first on that channel before his sister. If you notice, Somin never officially appear there. Even during the fanmeeting vlog, JK went to talk to all members except Somin. Somin only appeared on the candid part where JK helped her to exercise her shoulders. Later, JK called her on other video (yet mysteriously blurred her photo on the thumbnail :joy:)

Agreed! It's truly interesting how he made an effort upon Somin's request to feature her brother and had to travel far to go to WM’s gym. :D

A couple of observations:

1. The title of the video says "Somin's Brother". They could easily add Wookmin's name after it so I find it really interesting how special the feature seems and Somin's relevance to the video. Ahhh, my delulu.

spacer.png

2. Speaking of thumbnails, so glad to see 2 videos of him with Somin's face in the thumbnails even though she didn't really appear in the most recent vid. I just find it sus. :D

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

3. Him asking WM all of a sudden if Somin talked behind his back. Lol. Look at his eyes smiling on the 3rd pic. He does look genuinely interested to know. 

Spoiler

IMG-0262.jpg

IMG-0263.jpg

IMG-0264.jpg

Im truly enjoying where they are right now. Whether these are hints or not, Im glad that they care for each other and closer than ever. Get well soon, JK! <3

UPDATE: KJK’s IG story with Somin’s name all over the screen and hashtag hahaha.

spacer.png

• Like 10
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 5

:crazily:

Guys I am watching his youtube video and I CANT …. I HAD TO PAUSE BECOZ I READ THE SUBTITLE 1st….:1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

@17:48 is the time it starts.

the subtitle said, JK to Wookin

“Wook-min,what should So-min look for in a guy.” 

:what!:

What I should make of this???

I’m kind of squealing, maybe a bit too much. I want to continue but I don’t know if my heart can handle it. 

Even if this turns out be just a random question, HOW CAN I NOT be delusional about this. :cries:

Edit: I watched the whole while skipping that small conversation just to see if they talked more. Then I ll rewatch that section slowly just because i have hard time taking all of this in :saitama:

Spoiler

Edit 2: So they talked about her twice and both time JK brought it up. 1st one,  its shown the previous post, when he asks if she ever talked behind his back. And WK replied no, hahah, and that she barely talks about her workplace. 

2nd time, he asks what type of guy she should meet. WK said:

1stly a fairy handsome :coolshades:

And JK was giggling away while looking at the camera. (And I am supposed to be calm about this?? Oof) I am pretty sure JK is considered more than just “fairly handsome” 

WK said but more important than that is “his heart and….” …. And theres a scene cut here 

Then JK recalled and said he supposedly “heard” that she gives it her all while dating . And WK response was that “Really?” Because we barely talk about their love life” implying he does not know.

Now JK starts laughing and says something but IDK know how to write. But there are few things like small comments that r not written subtitle, someone who is good at korean can maybe clarify this. 

I have soo much more to say, but I have an exam tomorrow and was supposed to sleep early but I just had to watch this. 

:sweats:

Im looking forward to everyone else’s reaction after my exam. 

I saw one comment saying why JK was interested abt SM’s love life, he should ask her directly and that Wook min is good keeping her secrets hahah.

:joy:

YOU GUYS HAVE TO WATCH IT, even if just that small minute. JK’s expression, tone and reaction while conversing about her its just pure gold. The mask kind if covering both their reactions but they do glance quite often at camera during the moments and laugh.

:luvarrow:

I dont know what else to make of this. All this Kookmin content, it went beyond my expectations. 

:heart2beat:

Also next I ll learn how to add proper gifs and pictures. 

Edited by RM1507
  • Like 11
  • Shocked 1
  • Wiggle 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 6

Dont want to ruin the mood here, but thought I’d let you guys know. 
Wook min updated both his IG story and post on JK. And there is an annoying account called @sominjongkookcouple who wrote unnecessary comments 3 times under his post.  :isannoyed:
I dont want to further delve into this, but since we have such a good amount of ppl here, it be nice to make use of it.
So if possible please go report that account. Also just curious, how well does reporting system work in IG? 

Either way with all the increasing Kookmin content, I really want to help as much as possible to reduce all these toxic atmosphere for anyone involved with JK and SM. I want them to be more comfortable, whether not something is going on. If we make consistent effort I’m sure we can make some changes even if its small. Its the least we can do.

Other than that lets keep enjoying their interactions especially now we see JK slowly being more openly associated with her. :fullofhearts:

Edited by RM1507
  • Like 13

I had an interesting conversation with a Somin fan on Instagram. She said she had posted something on her Instagram and was contacted by 'someone' who asked her to delete both photos. She says she's been HAPPY all night thinking about the conversation. She posted a screenshot of the conversation. The 'someone' knows English very well as the 'someone' conversed in English. I asked her to give a hint on the 'someone' but she says she's not sure if she should. I think it's nice she keeping the 'someone' private but my curiosity has been peaked. She's a Kookmin fan.  She says it was seconds after she posted the photos that the person contacted her and she deleted them within a minute. Her Instagram name is OdyodyJsm if you want to it out yourself. 

• Like 1

@NoonooBu Sorry, but that message might not be related to Kookmin. Odyodyjsm has been posting fake edits of Somin and RM family so I believe the pic they posted might be the same.

On DC Inside (Korean forum), there is a post asking if this is real - a photoshopped picture of Sechan (and Bopil) standing with the RM family on the day Somin came back to filming. (https://m.dcinside.com/board/runningman/107744)

That photo is fake, as Sechan is supposed to be in quarantine  for being a close contact of a Covid-positive person at that time and he could not attend the filming. So Sechan being photoshopped to that RM group pic is not a good thing, so those edits were requested to be deleted.

It is most likely the photo the IG account you mention has posted, they tag Somin on their photoshopped edits too. (Another fake edit by the same account has some fans confused too - https://www.instagram.com/p/CZBJTyPpeKc/?utm_medium=copy_link)

Let’s be careful with the sources of our conjectures.

—-

Wookmin as guest to JK’s Youtube channel is heartwarming to see. 

:cutekitty:

• Like 6
  • Insightful 3

5 minutes ago, AmbrellaKookie said:

@NoonooBu Sorry, but that message might not be related to Kookmin. Odyodyjsm has been posting fake edits of Somin and RM family so I believe the pic they posted might be the same.

On DC Inside (Korean forum), there is a post asking if this is real - a photoshopped picture of Sechan (and Bopil) standing with the RM family on the day Somin came back to filming. (https://m.dcinside.com/board/runningman/107744)

That photo is fake, as Sechan is supposed to be in quarantine  for being a close contact of a Covid-positive person at that time and he could attend the filming. So Sechan being photoshopped to that RM group pic is not a good thing, so those edits were requested to be deleted.

It is most likely the photo the IG account you mention has posted, they tag Somin on their photoshopped edits too. (Another fake edit by the same account has some fans confused too - https://www.instagram.com/p/CZBJTyPpeKc/?utm_medium=copy_link)

Let’s be careful with the sources of our conjectures.

—-

Wookmin as guest to JK’s Youtube channel is heartwarming to see. 

:cutekitty:

Ok. Thanks for this information. Why bother with fake photos? Smh

• Thanks 3

Graphic design is their passion, lol

It’s so funny that Wookmin (Somin’s bro) got to guest before she did.

Whatever Kookmin’s status is now, they’re certainly close. It was very generous (and sweet) of JK to fulfill Somin’s very special request - travel far to her brother’s gym and teach him a hard lesson by training him, lol. 

The video displayed that JK has the heart (and is fairly goodlooking). *wink wink*

• Like 9
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

@RM1507 sominjongkookcouple is a hater account that exists to harass Kookmin, their circle of friends and fans who ship them. It’s been around for years, a miserable existence hating on Somin and Kook.

On 9/12/2020 at 6:07 PM, kookminclan RunningMan said:

It could be the same account behind sunny/sominjongkookcouple or sominjongkook1/sominjongkook10.  it is an sjh stan who used to ship spartace once upon a time, then became disillusioned and wants to take it out on all kjk's other ships. it used to do the same a year back after kjk became closer with both jsm and hjy. it had a similar kjk-hjy account like sominjongkookcouple and  would post similar ig posts about hjy and kjk.  in both accounts, only the name of the girl was different. it was the same content about how kjk doesn't care for sjh anymore , only thinks about hjy/jsm and that kjk-hjy/kjk-jsm are the most real couple, sjh should leave the show and used the tag #songjihyoout. these accounts are trying to create fanwars and bring more hate to kjk's other ships. i am sure if kjk gets close to another girl, we will see that sick person create another pretend shipper account and tag the same nonsense.

the toxic antis are the craziest. when korean antis exposed that many jsm haters were sjh fans after unearthing the #sominout tag, suddenly we had some antis creating fake anti pages for sjh with the hashtag #songjihyoout to prove ji hyo also got hate. if you checked their following list, you would know they were so min antis in the first place. at this stage, the people behind these pretend ships/anti pages need treatment.

let's keep reporting these accounts and those hashtags . we don't need such fans in any ship or haters pretending to be fans.

Anyway, I wish Kookmin recovers soon, Somin from her injury and Kook from Covid. I wish the rest of the RM fam get well soon too and stay in good health.

• Like 10
  • Love 2

@AmbrellaKookie 

Oh thanks for informing me. I just can't believe so many people spend endless time just trying to spread hate and negativity. I don't like that they're taking celebrities' personal lives for granted. It is  sad that celebrities  despite their efforts to create such great content, go through these unnecessary circumstances. We'll just have to keep reporting them, it's the one thing we can do to make it better.

Anyway, unfortunately, news says now Haha, JSJ, YSC and KJK have been tested positive, I wish for their speedy recovery and that SJY, JSM and YJS will be fine too. Looks like the filming schedule will be quite complicated. 

Edit: I saw somewhere that 592, the next episode with Woo Jae, will be aired on 20th Feb? I was wondering if that true and where exactly you find the official information from.

Edited by RM1507
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, RM1507 said:

I saw somewhere that 592, the next episode with Woo Jae, will be aired on 20th Feb? I was wondering if that true and where exactly you find the official information from.

Yes. There is no RM today due to Winter Olympic. You can see SBS's programs schedule here.

https://www.sbs.co.kr/m/schedule/index.html?div=gnb_m

Actually, the members tested positive doesn't disrupt the filming schedule. The next filming will be on 21st Feb. South Korea just announced that quarantine period is shorten to 7 days. So, by 21st, all 4 members will be out of quarantine already. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 2

Finally, I manage to watch the part JK asked Wookmin about Somin. It is really hard for me to watch JK's workout video because I feel awkward and embarrass watching him being shirtless, grunting and everything :joy:.

No matter how you want to downplay the questions, it is hard to prevent yourself from being suspicious. Before we go into that question, let us walk down the memory lane and recall back the old episodes where people related to Somin came to RM as guests. Generally the members tried to dig inside stories and funny moments about Somin from these guests.

Spoiler

EP 360 - Wookmin (Somin's younger brother)

"How do you describe her?" - YJS

"Can you tell story about her?" - YJS

EP 376 - Eunhyuk of Super Junior

"What she was like back in elementary school?" - JSJ

"Did she have nickname?" - YJS

EP 377 - Im Semi (Somin's junior from University)

"Did you see each other in University?" - YJS

"How did others see her?" - YJS

"Have you drunk with her?" - Haha

"Have you received discipline from Somin?" - JSJ

EP 589 - Eunhyuk of Super Junior

"What was Somin like in elementary school?" - YJS

You can see from all the questions asked, none of them personal. Which is appropriate for a variety show. However, the scene from JK's latest workout video is different.

Spoiler

Screenshot-20220214-122453-You-Tube.jpg

JK started with asking Wookmin if Somin ever talk bad behind his back. This question is quite normal. To dig whether Somin did talk bad about him from Wookmin is understandable. And it will be funny if Wookmin say yes and reveals any of this badmouthing story. 

Screenshot-20220213-174728-You-Tube.jpg

It is a very strange question to ask to a brother of your female colleague. 

JK knows Somin for 5 years already and Somin's type is pretty much summarized.

• YJS said Somin is cheezy and loves to be chased and courted. So, a romantic man who can indulge her cheeziness surely can make her heart flutter. 
  • Somin will always go dreamy when she  hear a person singing and singing it well. So, a man with nice voice is a plus.
  • When Woojae came, JK said rather than fall for Woojae's face, Somin likes his humor more. And Somin said she likes a funny guy.
  • Somin for sure wants a loyal man, from her break up experience with cheating ex. 
  • From RM ep 521, Somin rather choose a Yang Sechan who loves her over a Kim Dongjoon who she loves. She prefers being chased and loved over chasing a handsome man.. Handsomeness is not really a priority. 

Basically, JK should able to generalize what traits Somin looks for her future partner. Therefore, what is the purpose of this question? He is a single man, who express his desire to get married. Then, he went and asked a man about what is this man's sister's type. If anything, he make himself look as if he is interested with the girl.

Screenshot-20220213-174811-You-Tube.jpg

After that, JK volunteered with this info. He said Somin told him that she give it her all when she dates. So many harmless topic about Somin that can be talked about (e.g her health since Somin is recovering from her surgery, her childhood stories), he kept on talking about Somin's dating life. If question about Somin's type can make Wookmin curious, JK kept on going talking about Somin's love life will definitely make Wookmin suspicious. 

Since I already write this post, I also want to mention about the special case of Jeon Somin and GYM JONGKOOK YT channel.

Spoiler

1. Somin never officially appeared in JK's YT channel. 

This fact really stood up when JK did a vlog for unboxing his Gold Button (16th Sept 2021). It was the day for RM Online Fan Meeting and all members arrived early for prerecording, rehearsal and etc. While all members that presented at the FM venue appeared one by one on camera, Somin couldn't be seen any where. Impossible there is no chance at all for JK to show off the Gold Button to Somin. 

Maybe Kookmin really drifting apart and no longer close. That is why Somin never appear in this vlog. But this theory debunked when this short candid moment inserted into the vlog. They were in natural environment (not aware of camera) and Kookmin still close as usual.

Screenshot-20220214-164523-You-Tube.jpg

Somin never appear officially on JK's YT is the same situation as JK never officially appear on Somin's IG (except for the group photo on 8th Nov 2021). Somin sometimes will upload her photos with RM members but no photo at all with her and JK.

Why I'm emphasizing this? Because Somin dated in 2018 but she showed no sign at all that she was dating. I think even the (some) members didn't know this. In 2018, the men who appeared on her IG only men from her work place. She still acted like her normal self. Her Love Frog character is a perfect camouflage since even she posted any thing about love, people just assume that it is her being emotional. If it wasn't revealed in ep 508, I bet until now we still don't know. Just to show how secretive she is when it comes to her love relationship. So, when she posted photos with the members but none with JK, it is suspicious. When all members appeared on JK's vlog but she didn't, it is suspicious. 

2. Somin's face was blurred on video's thumbnail dated 27th Jan.

20220214-170220.jpg

To catch people's attention, blurring a person's face on thumbnail can create a mystery and make viewers curious. And usually this blurred person is somebody viewers never expect or somebody proven difficult to cast (e.g. very famous person). Yet Somin neither an unexpected guest since she is a fellow member from RM nor she is super famous that make viewers shock with her phone call appearance. If anything, it is YJS's face who should be blurred. So, for what reason he blurred Somin's face?

3. Somin's request for JK to workout with Wookmin

Screenshot-20220214-171708-You-Tube.jpg

To him, Somin's request is very exciting and special. It is not like Wookmin is a superstar or VVIP right? I feel like it is exciting and special because Somin was the one who made the request, and the person JK went to workout with is Somin's family member. 

Edit: Not related to the above topic but I browse thru my photos and found this. JK congratulated Cha Taehyun for winning Best Couple on KBS Drama Award. I just realise something. CTH doesn't have IG account! So, this congratulatory IG story wasn't meant for CTH but for other person. After all, there is this Actress Jeon who also attended this event and won Best Actress for Drama Special. Before, I suspected he posted this for Somin to see but I cannot say it directly since there is no evidence. Now, I'm pretty confident he posted this to let het know he watched her and wanted to congratulate her.

Screenshot-20211231-225948-Instagram.jpg

• Like 10
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 3
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

I think that group photo of RM members that was posted where JSJ was missing was posted by Somin first and then the other two posted the same picture within minutes. It seems to me that they're (RM members)  trying to cover something. Sometimes the LL's are thrown in to distract the viewer or YJS will make a comment to tell us (the viewer) how JK is feeling and how we should view what we've witnessed. Other times there's no comment made, only awkward silence. For example when Somin was drawing on JK's face and YJS told us he was uncomfortable. He definitely did not look or sound uncomfortable. The time when JK hit Sechan over the head with a doll after he admitted his love for Somin in the 'of course' game,we got the awkward silence. Also why did most viewers not question how JK had the right/authority to stop Somin from eating raw eggs in that episode. None of the members, including YJS the MC, questioned him or overrode his demands. 

In JK's latest YouTube video one of our Kookmin clan noticed how JK turned his head  to look towards  the camera (he appeared amused from what we could see of his face)  when her brother said Somin  would be looking  for a man who was fairly good looking. It seemed like he was saying I fit that criteria. A lot of what Wookmin said about Somin's taste in men was cut. He mentioned something about the man has to have a good heart but the rest alas was cut. JK's questions about Somin were definitely very suspicious. If he had said any of those things about another lady (or met with her brother with a similar hobby/past time), there would have been news article circulating nationwide. The good thing is that this lack of attention from the media gives them more freedom to create moments for us to enjoy. 

• Like 8
  • Insightful 3
  • Blob 3

@NoonooBu

Sorry but I was wondering which is the group photo without JSJ? Coz the recent one all I have seen is the one with the coffee truck in JSJ insta account. Where is the mentioned post uploaded or did I miss it?

Also like mentioned above, whatever their interactions are, with Kookmin, they are not greatly paid attention to. I mean its been so quite a few years since everyone's been nagging him to get married and everyone trying to set him up. So whatever, even just a eye contact or a talk about a lady usually becomes a potential partner for him, be it running man guests or especially MUD guests. 

But what you guys think the main reason why Kookmin interactions or coincidences are gone unnoticed or not given attention to. I mean I am very glad it is that way, because they get to hangout and bit more without too much restrictions and enjoy each other's company. But I just want to know how this came to be? Do you think the LL play a role ? Since I am a kookmin bias, I can't really make a objective comment on it, since we notice their subtle interactions but do LLs really makes other oblivious to such things. Or is their pattern of having few episodes of their chemistry shown then not and this cycle goes on. Thought it would be interesting to know.

Either way I am glad they are able to do the things they do right now. Considering the fact that they are in the same show, must have soo much pressure on them and having other people follow and watch them. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, RM1507 said:

But what you guys think the main reason why Kookmin interactions or coincidences are gone unnoticed or not given attention to.

Because of those interactions weren't given attention by the members make it looks like they are covering something. 

I take YJS as an example. He is a very observant person. That is why he is a very good MC. He observes people and bring spotlight to the funny things people do to create laughter. Ep 530, Lee Ji Ah just stood quitely at the back, nobody notice her. But out of no where, YJS called her and brought the spotlight to LJA. YJS cannot qued LJA if he is not an observant person.

I 100% sure he noticed kookmin's interaction. That is why he suddenly distracted it with Chanmin LL, or downplay it (e.g when Somin drew JK's face, YJS said JK was uncomfortable when in fact JK was smiling brightly).

YJS also loves to use LL to create material for filming. You can see just how forceful he was with LL recently. Even when JK was doing nothing, YJS put words on JK's mouth to create LL. However, no matter how suspicious kookmin's interaction is, YJS just stay quiet without comment anything. JK linked with Somin's standee in ep 500, nothing, JK leaned so close to Somin and held her hand in ep 507, nothing. JK pinched Somin's ears in ep 509, nothing. JK admitted he drinks with Somin a lot, nothing. Kookmin MCed APAN Award 2020 together, nothing. JK revealed that Somin also went to his house with the oppas, nothing. Somin sat on JK's lap for RM's photoshoot, nothing. JK smacked YSC with doll because YSC said he love Somin, nothing. Somin looked at JK to cry, nothing. JK caressed her cheek when he accidentally smacked her, nothing. 

Normal YJS definitely will use all these moments to tease kookmin. After all, he already did that in late 2019. Perfect material to air. But YJS didn't. Because he didn't notice? As if. He purposely did that so the spotlight won't focus to kookmin. Just like how other members also tried not to bring focus to kookmin. Just like how staff kept editting kookmin's interaction. Like how staff always assign kookmin in different group. The question is, why YJS and others act like that is kookmin just mere colleague? To me, i know why they did that because I see kookmin as a couple. 

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

2 hours ago, RM1507 said:

@NoonooBu

Sorry but I was wondering which is the group photo without JSJ? Coz the recent one all I have seen is the one with the coffee truck in JSJ insta account. Where is the mentioned post uploaded or did I miss it?

Also like mentioned above, whatever their interactions are, with Kookmin, they are not greatly paid attention to. I mean its been so quite a few years since everyone's been nagging him to get married and everyone trying to set him up. So whatever, even just a eye contact or a talk about a lady usually becomes a potential partner for him, be it running man guests or especially MUD guests. 

But what you guys think the main reason why Kookmin interactions or coincidences are gone unnoticed or not given attention to. I mean I am very glad it is that way, because they get to hangout and bit more without too much restrictions and enjoy each other's company. But I just want to know how this came to be? Do you think the LL play a role ? Since I am a kookmin bias, I can't really make a objective comment on it, since we notice their subtle interactions but do LLs really makes other oblivious to such things. Or is their pattern of having few episodes of their chemistry shown then not and this cycle goes on. Thought it would be interesting to know.

Either way I am glad they are able to do the things they do right now. Considering the fact that they are in the same show, must have soo much pressure on them and having other people follow and watch them. 

The group photo she uploaded to her Instagram . Jk is taking the picture. She is crouching. JSJ is missing. The joke was that he was in the bathroom. Somin uploaded first and then the other two, who hardly ever post on their Instagram, suddenly uploaded the same photo. I remember looking at the time and seeing that Somin uploaded a few minutes earlier. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1