[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

Am I the only one who felt like Running Man episodes the past few weeks seem empty? I mean yes, it is fun but there are a lot of cuts, and when they pushed the SpartAce Loveline the atmosphere would suddenly drop.  I don't know if it's just me and I am not being biased here nor trying to be offensive but based on my observations, JK is avoiding his loveline with JH and even if they are sitting together most of the time, JK looks like he's searching for a way for them to not sit together. Like for example with the recent episode, while they are playing the game Yutnori, JK voluntarily switch seats with YJS even though YJS is in a good spot to throw the pieces. I don't know, with little interaction with SM and avoiding JH, I can sense there's something about JK. At the same time, I am wondering why SM rarely tease YSC with their loveline the past few episodes.  Is it just my delulu mind? Idk. :bawling:

• Like 6

EP 575

575-1.png

This is how the members sat/stood during lunch. Somin was helping members with their soda.

575-2.png

Jeon Min Nyeo tried to 'seduce' Yang Ali.

575-3.png

How YSC reacted? First, he flustered. Then he looked at somebody who was standing on his left. Who was it? JK, the only person who stood up. Actually, we already see multiple times before how YSC will immediately looked at JK when Somin acted her LL character. Regarding Kookmin, while JSJ is not very good to cover his blunder, YSC isn't very good at controlling his eyes. In this kind of situation, YSC's instant response usually he will look at JK to see JK's reaction.

This is just my assumption, but I think, this is the reason why JK suddenly tried to vote Somin out after this. But Haha betrayed JK. Because there is no other reason for JK to suddenly attacked Somin when Somin never betray him.

Spoiler

575-4.png

Full frame shot with all members during the last mission. JK stood between YJS and SJH, wasn't that close to Somin.

575-5.png

This is when Somin failed her first attempt.

JK: Let me take care of it (cutting Somin's sleeve).

Somin: I have only one life left.

Though he stood quite far from Somin, he wanted to cut Somin's sleeve himself.  YSC stood literally behind Somin, why he, who stood farther want to do it?

Actually, if you understand a little bit hangul, there are so many moments JK and Somin commented about each other but went unnoticed because the members didn't bring the attention to them and the editor didn't highlight them. I'm not fluent but with subtitle, I can pinpoint who's talking what and see the under the surface moments the members tried so hard to cover.

• Like 8
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 4
  • Blob 2

On 10/17/2021 at 7:47 AM, MandelBrot said:

Next ep: JSM not happy or jealous

I'll post gifs later, I don't have much time now :(

From her face expression, she's indeed jealous and not happy about it. But we all know that Somin is professional when it comes to business. Poor JK, he has to deal with "prosecutor lawyer Somin" on the way home. LOL. 

Edited by Emily Bett
Please don't quote GIFs, images, videos or embedded content, thanks!
  • Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Awesome 1

Hello!

I have been shipping silently for a while but recently have become more vocal about it on social media (insta, twitter). I just found out about this forum, and I am so glad I found it because in some way or form all my doubts have disappeared. I tried for a while to ignore my feelings about them and stay away from shipping them because I was only about 50% sure there was something between them. However, after reading this forum and how you guys analyze every single scene, even the ones I do not catch, I am 100% sure Kookmin is real. 

Here's the thing, I don't mind if they do not end up together, or if they're not real. Nonetheless, I feel deeply that they are real. I've tried several times to keep unbiased and ignore their 'coincidences' and 'unexplained interactions' but it's so hard to do so when it so obvious. I feel like only a handful of people can see through them because they try so hard to not make it obvious, both them and the rm staff, but they end up giving us more information/suspicions through indirect actions/body language. 

Anyways, I am glad I found this forum and hope to contribute soon! ♡

On 10/17/2021 at 7:47 AM, MandelBrot said:

Next ep: JSM not happy or jealous

BIBI: We don't know it yet. I might be your future wife.

I am so confused on why they edited this promo like this. However, knowing how they edit episodes, we might not even see this clip/reaction. I just wonder if that was her true reaction to that specific comment, if it is.. wow Somin, your jealousy is showing lol. 

Edited by Emily Bett
Please don't quote GIFs, images, videos or embedded content, thanks!
  • Like 12
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

Hello everyone! This is my first time posting here. Sharing with you all Somin's ig story about 5 hours ago. Tell me I'm not the only one seeing something omg sjdjjs or is it just my delusionsspacer.png

Edited by Casey Kim
  • Like 6
  • Shocked 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Casey Kim said:

Hello everyone! This is my first time posting here. Sharing with you all Somin's ig story about 5 hours ago. Tell me I'm not the only one seeing something omg sjdjjs or is it just my delusions

What did you see? 

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote images. Thanks!
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 minute ago, arlene bihag said:

What did you see? 

The person wearing neon green on the reflection of mirror looks like Jongkook to me ajhdksjsj but idk it can be someone different, I may just be driven by my strong shipping cells HAHAHAH

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, Casey Kim said:

The person wearing neon green on the reflection of mirror looks like Jongkook to me ajhdksjsj but idk it can be someone different, I may just be driven by my strong shipping cells HAHAHAH

Sadly, the shoulders aren’t broad enough to be kjk’s. It looks more like her dad but I could be wrong 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

@Casey Kim I thought the person in yellow was KJK too but then she posted her most recent post. In the food picture, you can see there's someone sitting in front of her and I slightly noticed it in her ig story too. It could be an arm or a tan colored jacket sleeve. She was with more than one person (I assume) and in my opinion both seem to be male. 

Somin's ig story:

Spoiler

spacer.png

Somin's ig post:

Spoiler

spacer.png

• Like 5

11 hours ago, PhoenixEmeralda said:

Sadly, the shoulders aren’t broad enough to be kjk’s. It looks more like her dad but I could be wrong 

This is what I thought too so I had to simultaneously zoom in and back from time to time HAHAHAHHA

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

Problem Child in House e150

-So Min, is your little brother a fitness trainer?

JSM: Yes, he is.

- Does he help you with exercising? - Does he?

JSM: I wanted to learn how to exercise,

JSM: so I asked him for help.

JSM:  But I didn't pay him back pecuniarily,

JSM:  and he said so many mean things to me.

- Your little brother did? - What did he say, for example?

JSM:  Yes, my little brother.

- Your little brother.

- What did he say?

JSM:  "You have an old lady's body."

JSM:  "What's wrong with your legs?"

JSM:  "I haven't seen anyone like this. You have such a trashy body."

JSM:  But he never says these things to his clients.

- You have Jong Kook. - Right.

JSM:  He's a tough trainer too.

JSM:  His training is hard.

JSM:  Because he... - He nags a lot.

JSM:  He trains professional athletes.

JSM:  Son Heung Min, Park Ji Sung, and Ryu Hyun Jin...

JSM:  are his students.

JSM:  That's Jong Kook.

- Why would a singer train athletes?

(Is he a singer or an athlete?)

• Like 8
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Blob 1

On 10/19/2021 at 4:42 PM, minuses said:

Hello!

I have been shipping silently for a while but recently have become more vocal about it on social media (insta, twitter). I just found out about this forum, and I am so glad I found it because in some way or form all my doubts have disappeared. I tried for a while to ignore my feelings about them and stay away from shipping them because I was only about 50% sure there was something between them. However, after reading this forum and how you guys analyze every single scene, even the ones I do not catch, I am 100% sure Kookmin is real. 

Here's the thing, I don't mind if they do not end up together, or if they're not real. Nonetheless, I feel deeply that they are real. I've tried several times to keep unbiased and ignore their 'coincidences' and 'unexplained interactions' but it's so hard to do so when it so obvious. I feel like only a handful of people can see through them because they try so hard to not make it obvious, both them and the rm staff, but they end up giving us more information/suspicions through indirect actions/body language. 

Anyways, I am glad I found this forum and hope to contribute soon! ♡

BIBI: We don't know it yet. I might be your future wife.

I am so confused on why they edited this promo like this. However, knowing how they edit episodes, we might not even see this clip/reaction. I just wonder if that was her true reaction to that specific comment, if it is.. wow Somin, your jealousy is showing lol. 

Hello there! So glad to have you here. I used to be a lurker and silent shipper too until I found this forum so enjoyyy! :)

10 hours ago, Marian Fernandez said:

Just for fun :)

At first, the guy looked like KJK to me.. But reading the posts here, I thought I've already come to terms with the fact that it couldn't be him (although I always zoom in and my delulu mind assumes it's him lol) BUTTT seeing this photo, HAHAHAHA. My delulu mind is back at it again. What iff???? :surprisedwut:

1 hour ago, April 7686 said:

Kim Jongkook mentioned in problem child in house eps 150

This is very interesting. Notice how they naturally said "You have Jong Kook" as if they are pertaining to a bf after mentioning her brother. And the way she answered sounds like a gf who really knows what her bf off camera. Her pause and smile at the end is like stopping herself from spilling more. Haha.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 2

I hate to burst the bubble but I also don't want people to delusion on a fake thing. What Jung Hyung Don said is 종국이형 잖아 종국형 (Jongkooki hyung janh-a Jongkooki hyung) - There is Jongkooki hyung you know, Jongkook hyung (roughly meaning). Jung Hyung Don didn't insinuate ownership here (as in JK is Somin's). So, the subtitle translation quite misleading.

But even so, I believe JK did train Somin. The way she gave evasive and ambiguous answer. From how he massaged her shoulder (during online RM fan meeting rehearsal), we can see there is a familiarity between the two (especially when his palm pushed hers). He seemed like gave some advice to her (regarding her shoulder) and she listened carefully.

• Like 11
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Blob 1

Just a little side note after watching 'Problem child in house': I have observed that there seems to be a trend when it comes to Korean on-screen couples/ love-lines:

number 1 - if either or both parties deny having a romantic relationship with the other outside of their respective shows, it's most likely a fake love line/ business couple relationship.

number 2 - if other people working for that same broadcasting station (but on different shows) hype up the love line in some way to the audience, it's most likely a fake love line/ business couple relationship.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong :phew:

Another thing: It still baffles me till this day why RM members never talked about JSM's collaboration with KJK at his concert when they sang 'confession of love' and their hosting of the APAN music awards looking gorgeous as ever. I don't get it. So much banter could have happened esp. with the former since it was implied that KJK doesn't want JSM to be his lyricist and that he finds the song too cheesy. 

Spoiler

6A6eZ7h.png

MMhu1VX.png

ltkNC5S.png

k1B3owW.png

On top of that both HH and KJK have stopped commenting on JSM's Instagram posts even though they are both active on there. Maybe it brought too much unnecessary attention so they stopped. I remember JSM saying she always looks forward to the members commenting on her posts. 

disclaimer - never take me too seriously. I  just got bored while studying hehe.

• Like 9
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

14 hours ago, MandelBrot said:

You have Jong Kook. - Right.

JSM:  He's a tough trainer too.

JSM:  His training is hard.

JSM:  Because he... - He nags a lot.

JSM:  He trains professional athletes.

JSM:  Son Heung Min, Park Ji Sung, and Ryu Hyun Jin...

JSM:  are his students.

JSM:  That's Jong Kook.

- Why would a singer train athletes?

(Is he a singer or an athlete?)

I am glad Somin answer like this

JSM:  "Because he...He trains professional athletes.Son Heung Min, Park Ji Sung, and Ryu Hyun Jin..are his students That's Jong Kook"

That's Somin :omg:

Oktober they have a program again

IMG-20211022-082156.jpg

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

20211022-203916.jpg

Nara Unnie (sabita_5) asked if there was any funny person with her (I guesss she means if Somin with her lover). Somin answered "ㅎㅎㅎㅎ Eomppalangyo Eonnie ㅎㅎ :joy:". Meaning she was with her Eomma and Appa (Eomppa). So, the guy in green neon is not JK, most probably her Dad. Mystery solved. :joy:.

• Like 7
  • LOL 7
  • Blob 1