[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

For me this gaze is so sweet and tender :wub:

yAoFNUS.png

Jongkook was sick in this ep, he was sick during the fanmeet in Vietnam too and he had to film this ep right after came back to Korea. Maybe that's why he tried to avoid Somin and others so that noone was affected.

The SBS awards will be held this week, Jongkook has concerts that day but I think he can still make it to the awards because his concert starts at 6pm. Anyone knows how to watch it live stream ?

• Like 3
  • Love 6

15 hours ago, puipui0604 said:

JK like somin post again B) this book’s contents is about love :wub::D:D

Reveal hidden contents

Now I am more curious about the actual words. Any translations perhaps? 

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, or videos, even if in spoilers.
  • Like 4

Rough translation using papago. Couldn't fully translate the parts that couldn't be picked up from the picture:

Loving a man is not only his body, spirit and soul, but also his strengths and strengths. Not only glare or chivalry, but cowardice and cowardice, dark future and tangled past, times and sweat and richard simmons alike! I love you. Because the sea is less heavy, the love is less heavy, so the love is less heavy. It's just good to think about a man who hummed his nails while thinking about a man who sang this kind of song. n

Looks like a love poem or something right up JSM's alley. 

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

JK also liked SM's post about her definition of love that she wrote in 2017. Both of them are so sentimental. 

Hmmm I wonder why JK always likes SM's post that's related to love or about love. He also liked SM's heart shaped scallion pic. Oh and that pic of the heart she drew on the snow

• Like 7
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, autumnflowers said:

JK also liked SM's post about her definition of love that she wrote in 2017. Both of them are so sentimental. 

Hmmm I wonder why JK always likes SM's post that's related to love or about love. He also liked SM's heart shaped scallion pic. Oh and that pic of the heart she drew on the snow

They are both sweethearts. Always cute to see.

One of the ways RM has failed is by not making jsm and kjk do a flirting skit with cheesy pick up lines. They did it before but it was cut short and they weren't even close then. We need a legendary and recent one. Can you imagine how iconic it will be. I feel like I will die from joy but also cringe so badly lol because they are extremely mushy. Just imagine it, kjk giving pick up lines, jsm squealing and nearly fainting from joy then answering with an extremely cheesy line too. So wild how different their personalities are but they both speak the same language when it comes to romance

Also noticed, in the opening scene of the recent episode, where kjk says Ryan Reynolds is the same age as him but is married and has kids. After he said that, I saw yjs playfully nudging jsm and giving her a look. Might be nothing, i noticed it the first time i watched the episode but i didn't think much of it. Rewatching it today I noticed it again, might be nothing and yoomin just fooling around. But jsm was straight faced when kjk made the not married joke and yjs playfully nudges her after it. Well you guys can rewatch that part and tell me what y'all think. Since as a shipper it is my duty to be delusional, I'll go with the nudge was related to KJK's statement and yjs teasing jsm about it:joy:

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, Rida Live said:

Also noticed, in the opening scene of the recent episode, where kjk says Ryan Reynolds is the same age as him but is married and has kids. After he said that, I saw yjs playfully nudging jsm and giving her a look. Might be nothing, i noticed it the first time i watched the episode but i didn't think much of it. Rewatching it today I noticed it again, might be nothing and yoomin just fooling around. But jsm was straight faced when kjk made the not married joke and yjs playfully nudges her after it. Well you guys can rewatch that part and tell me what y'all think. Since as a shipper it is my duty to be delusional, I'll go with the nudge was related to KJK's statement and yjs teasing jsm about it:joy:

Thank you for pointing this out first lol This is my first ship ever so I didn’t know if pointing that out made me look extra insane but I honestly looked at it like 20 times and 100% looks like YJS nudges Somin after that KJK statement. And i will stand with you on this delulu explanation for the nudge :wub:

• Like 6
  • Love 1

16 hours ago, Rida Live said:

When JK says he is the same age as Ryan Reynolds but Ryan is married with kids,  SM doesn't give any reaction. Others are laughing but it seems like she doesn't know how she should react. She is just looking at at the camera. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Sechan’s answer to question in IG, he is expressing something more than just answering no, they are not dating. People like him with friends like somin, he had to be careful to protect his friend’s image. It will drown a thought he is not dating her because she is weird, or not marriageable in general. It goes same thing for somin creating loveline for sechan in running man to make him more boyfriend and husband potential, not just for her, but for others to know that sechan is a great guy worth to meet with. Running man sort of muddied somin and jihyo chances on marriage. It didn’t make the marriageable. Jihyo suffered one breakup when netizens found out that she is dating someone else other than Gary. Somin’s variety persona could put off some that it takes a while to get to know her charms. Sometimes somin has a quality that is made for someone who can accept her talkative and ever giving nature.

i don’t think they are dating yet. Most importantly, none of them are married. It includes jong kook too as well. 

I felt sometimes somin is not entirely sechan’s type. I think he prefers calm and cute woman who can put up with his pranks and sense of humour. Probably drink less. Sechan doesn’t seem to react well with cheesy or romantic lines. He is more of witty lines kind of guy. I don’t think he is very romantic but very loyal boyfriend or husband. 

I think somin is looking for someone who can handle her talkative, giving, and bright personality. She can tire someone out for being too upbeat. Sometimes she needs a listener or someone who is talkative as her to balance her out. I can tell she enjoys conversation with broad and open mindedness. She would be happy to be with someone who didn’t have to hesitate to say cheesy lines or likes to talk or listen to her. Or share her humour. Somin seems to like to make someone laugh. She is very observant. She can change her humour to notch depending on a person. Her humour with jong kook, jaesuk, Kwangsoo, etc are different. 

My observation with her and jong kook takes a long time to the point that there are romantic tension between them. They hid it well, but to bring it out naturally. Kwangmin is also a distraction. I thought kookmin is special because I started as running man fan watching jong kook going through all these years. He had ups and downs especially in later years. Gary leaving, screentime problem (it did happen before somin and sechan came that jong kook said they have worked hard, and they didn’t get screentime. He said they worked hard), and firing controversy. Then bringing new members then gout problem. That was probably jong kook’s worst years. He was very moody with health problems and controversy have hurt both him and jihyo. We don’t know what happened behind the camera. He highly recommended sechan to join the show. He wasn’t very supportive and became

distant. He was moody and quiet. Jihyo was more talkative with new members earlier. He was actually most distant with somin whom he didn’t know well with her personality like that, we all know that she was not for him. He does look like he is going to leave anytime. He was going through a lot of changes, hurt, health problems, and other reasons. Kwangmin came in early development that takes away somin’s chances with jong kook. In early 2018, jong kook and somin developed cat and mouse dynamics. The Christmas voting that she gave him poor woke up the cat and mouse dynamics. He avoided her, but because of fortune telling episode, it forced them to work together. Somin started to show her side, and challenged him so many ways that surprised him. He went from weird out to being amused with her quickly. He still kept the distance. Then comes to splitting team to travel. The two never travel overseas together when they split into groups. It was little chance for him to get to know her more. After ending kwangmin, it allows us to see more kookmin moments. And the two often sit next to each other. Somin always made him laugh and made him smile more. He became more talkative, and witty. He is very witty with somin too. He seems to be at comfort with somin’s presence which is very different from before. It was unlikely to see the change in jong kook’s variety persona. His variety persona remains the Same in other variety shows like mud. Now jong kook’s persona is now very volatile in weirdest way. Of all the members for 9 years, I think jong kook changed the most. I also noticed the skinship between the two have become more frequent in a very subtle way. 

Edited by jialinggoleong
  • Like 6
  • Love 1

Thanks for linking that @MandelBrot! I was looking for the live since Sominie didn’t save it to her instagram, it’s apparently not the full live but it’s better than nothing. Her apartment looks big and cool, love the color of the kitchen haha. Maybe somebody will later translate a lil bit, I still watched it without understanding a thing. :D

Hope all Kookmin shippers had a wonderful Christmas or whatever you celebrate :kiss_wink:

• Like 4
  • Love 3

Curious reaction of somin

When jong kook mentioned that he is same age as Ryan Reynolds, and mention that he is married with kids. Jong kook said with jealousy that hits his heart tenderly and yearning for it. It looks like everyone just came back from Vietnam’s fanmeet going straight to meet the guests. 

The eagle eyes kookmin shippers posted curious reaction between jaesuk and somin regarding to jong kook’s comment about Reynolds. I don’t really dwell on small things because it is hard to see. Someone did slow motion. It came to my mind to see the whole picture and pattern again. Somin’s reaction is unusual though. Any gossip or tease or anything about loveline especially from jong kook, she usually express glee or laugh or clap or support. Fatigue from the trip probably is the reason for her poker face. She could have laughed a bit. And I saw subtle look and bit of nudge from jaesuk, and somin’s reaction and rocking movement, I think in my theory Jaesuk is trying to bring her attention in her variety persona. I think she forgot to react. I think she was in her real self taking it seriously or quietly. Even jaesuk smiled with other members while somin had quiet look. She could have been tired. It is just bit strange in my theory that she didn’t smile or laugh.  Usually she goes along with it despite being tired. 

So so what do you guys think? Somin taking too seriously forgetting she is front of camera? Is she spaced out?  

Saw somin’s live IG... that brings a lot of sangyeob loveline connection again. I am the one who does not like sangyeob loveline or dol couple. Haha. Pretty annoyed with it but somin has a lot of guys in line wrecking our brains with. Some commenter claim to be Korean that they could hear them chatting playing games to indicate their closeness, and possible dating. I am wrecking my brain that they are just friends. Haha. 

May she choose the best for her heart. And jong kook, May he find someone who will make him happy. 

Belated merry Christmas and happy holidays! 

Edited by jialinggoleong
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, jialinggoleong said:

Saw somin’s live IG... that brings a lot of sangyeob loveline connection again. I am the one who does not like sangyeob loveline or dol couple. Haha. Pretty annoyed with it but somin has a lot of guys in line wrecking our brains with. Some commenter claim to be Korean that they could hear them chatting playing games to indicate their closeness, and possible dating.

I think sangyeob and somin really are just friends. Despite somins character of being the love frog she doesn’t seem the type to fall in love easily. During that one episode where Im Suhyang was a guest and they had to ask each other question while shuffling the cups, I think her saying she doesn’t see sangyeob as a love interest was true. I think he’s on a similar level with kwang soo.

• Like 3

I think Somin and Sangyeob are just friends. In some rm eps Somin already said that they are just business and she did not see Sangyeob as potential loveline (well future can change but she said that for now). And they can openly and comfortably talked about playing games together like that, I think they are no more than friends because celebrities tend to be very secret while dating. And Somin with one bad breakup history would be even more careful imo. 

For Somin poker-face reaction against Jongkook's statement, I do find it weird too. Normally she would joke/tease about it, or at least laugh but she stayed quiet. I don't think she spaced out because she reacted when JK said he and Ryan are the same age. But when JK said Ryan is married with kids she did not show any reaction (because she did not know how to react since she's the one involved with him ? :P ), which made Jaesuk nudge her.

(OK this may be thinking too far but I'd like to share my thoughts) Nowadays JK has been talking a lot about marriage and kids, and he said he'd like to get married next year. I think if (god permits) KookMin are in relationship, that puts a lot of pressure on SM because she is still young, her career is still progressing in a positive way. If they get married I don't think they can stay in RM together, one has to leave and it would be SM since JK is a core member and if choose between JK and SM, JK will surely be the one to stay or else there will be one hell of antis and hates :sweatingbullets:. If they get married she would have to have kids soon since JK is 45 already, she will have to put her career on hold, and I feel a bit sad for her because she can shine even more than now and I will miss her on variety shows. Well anyway these are just my far far away thoughts, I will support them whatever they choose to do. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2