[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

4 minutes ago, Happyjana said:

I found in his fanpage igs like @kookie_me2 and @dreamkjk..they posted all the months there:)

Wow! So every other months have computerised backgrounds and only spring has a frog drawing? Like wow!!!!! That contrast with the other images. Cause even for other months where there is flower included, it’s still cg. And they could have included more uniform coloured backgrounds. But the spring one definitely stands out as being extra bright. Okay fine. The colour could be because it’s spring. But that is not cg unlike other images. Sort of feel like it could be an actual drawing made by a certain someone. I can’t let this pass as a coincidence. No way!!! I mean a whole frog is in there with him!!! M just so giddy with this. Completely forgot abt da ep having lil kookmin moments now.. He def has some explaining to do if that’s not what we think. Like since when frogs r symbol of spring. But we all know who does it stand for! 

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

Just watched with subs, the blue team were the scene stealer here. You can never go wrong with Kwangmin and Hamin. Jimin was hilarious too and so cute when she realised she set herself up by picking the worst dirty players as her team mates.

Kookmin were side by side a lot, I usually don't pay things like that intrest but it caught my attention and I noticed it started after the fan meeting in korea. But this episode it was so strange and cute always seeing them in the same frame giving the fact that they weren't even in the same team.  And for all his Chanmin promotion, he's the one that's always by her side not ysc so I really don't see how he can convince me he's being genuine lol.

I think kjk took over yjs role in this episode. He was the one giving the cues to jsm. He just hasn't practiced the art of subtlety yet tho lol. And I also think he's doing it purposely to emphasize the fact that it's a fabricated loveline to the audience. I mean tapping her and telling her to stand beside ysc and repeat what she said. Insisting that it was ysc that wanted to send the truck when ysc said it himself that kjk did all the work or suddenly bringing up the fact that ysc could have sat where he was sitting which was beside jsm. Like hello sir, can you at least try to make it look more natural:rolleyes:. Love how he only looks at jsm when he initiates it, like her reaction is all that matters. Felt jsm too was just playing her part, she didn't have  much energy this episode as she usually does. Even her replies to the loveline were half hearted (not full on jsm energy if you know what I mean) and her shoulder looked like it was hurting her. Hope she rests well.

Found kjk so cute in this episode. He was definitely acting a part lol. His sudden bright demeanor towards the loveline which is not that bright because he usually doesn't laugh till jsm does something cute. But his sudden bright demeanor towards it comes off as a little fake to me which I find cute because I didn't know he had it in him lol. Like @kookminclan RunningMan said maybe they finally reached an agreement regarding the loveline. Who should promote, what can be promoted, who can say certain things and who should cue. I love him but he should leave the promoting to yjs. They are probably trying to diminish the presence of kookmin by using him as the promoter before the awards. Because like the article said, kookmin receive a lot of love from viewers, though RM might want the couple awards, i think they want ysc in particular to win it because he's the only one without an award. If kookmin or spartace gets nominated, it favours the show but not ysc. So that's what I think. The love triangle can't work out, kookmin's chemistry dominates Chanmin anytime. Their couple name is literally the Nations Siblings what do you expect. So kjk can't just be passive or be part of the love line he needs to be one of the promoters to solidify the lovelines presence.

Hopefully they end it after the awards, really not interested anymore (never was). They need to leave my girl alone, the fact that she might win the best couple award with another male member is already triggering the haters who are calling her desperate (some people are truly brainless). Ysc can stand on his own now, he's doing good these days so let's pray the PD opens his eyes once the awards are over.

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

First, I wanted to talk about the post by Kim Jong Kook's korean fan that she mentioned somin when saw Jong Kook in elevator. Please be sure to cover her  name or etc to avoid bombard and bothersome questions directly to actual Korean Kim Jong Kook fan. As we respectfully wanted to respect the fans' wishes. Because I saw in twitter that someone could not see her post. I went to her IG, her comment section is closed. There is couple of OVERZEALOUS kook min IG posting anaylsis and delusion and tag directly to Jong Kook and Somin's IG. I prefer them to hashtag their names rather at (@). I tried telling her to replace it with hashtag if she wants to promote it rather than directing it at them. My concern that it will also affect the kook min chemistry for running man as well. If you want to know the source's IG's ID, please ask the Kookmin clan or administration for info in DM in IG. I dont know if this fourm has private direct message. I just want to point this out because any misunderstanding and delusions can cause problem with Kookmin chemistry greatly. 

I don't really enjoy Chan-min loveline for some reason. First, it looked forced, embarrassing on both side, and unfortunately I prefer Kook-min chemistry. However, I have to realise that there is possibility to push Chan-min to preserve Kook-min's natural chemistry. Jong Kook and Somin has to evenly spend time with each member over the time rather than with each other. I don't think Sechan is the only one that support Somin throughout the show that she is indebted to him by creating loveline with him. I think Somin did on her accord with Jaesuk and Jong Kook to push Sechan because they know he is beloved, kind, and shy entertainer but BRILLIANT comedian. He is very conscious with his craft which is his job and livelihood. They took their craft to make others laugh. If one didn't respond, it is their greatest pain. Variety shows are good for people who are naturally witty or talker. Jaesuk is a comedian but also natural talker. He has long experience with it. Sechan is very beloved and brilliant comedian. He needs to work with Running Man to help him to bring his skits or natural comedy he is known for out. HaHa did brilliantly to find what Sechan can bring comedy. But it stopped until few episodes ago during Glutton episode or any guess whose name? game. Sechan really shine on it. He made me laugh so hard. With Jong Kook and Kwangsoo's barbed comments, it was so brilliant. Sechan had to give up his smart image in order to bring comedy. I also saw that Jihyo was able to begin ease to bring her Blank Ji persona to bring comedy with sechan that she is not alone. It is very hard to be comedian. He or she has to have brilliant mind and ability to create amazing jokes, skits, or situation. They didn't do it too often but I hope to see more of it. However, the loveline helps to build up the spice with SOmin, Jaesuk, and Jong Kook's help tremendously. I think Sechan was quiet before is not because he want to support somin fully. He is proud of Somin, but I think he is quite shy or observing the situation before he gets into the game or situation. I am not big fan of Chan-min loveline but I find it strange because Jong Kook got involved in it. I enjoy its love triangle. Anyway, I am just one of minority. I also find Chan-min loveline little more awkward that Kwangmin loveline or partnership. I think Somin balance her loveline with Sechan as a skit (he is known for have loveline skits with Doyeon), and cat-mouse dymanics/siblings with Jong Kook. If you combine the two, it is like Kwangmin partnership that led Somin and Kwangsoo nominated twice. If I could see it under microscope, Jong Kook and SOmin has blooming chemistry while Chan-Min is becoming more of skits. I think they have bigger plans for Somin for participating heavy weight on playing roles. It is a way for pushing her for bigger award like Jaesuk and Kwangsoo did. 

Since I dont really like watching Chan-min loveline, I found a lot of weirdness going on with Jong Kook involved. I was looking at somin, she is hanging out or getting more touchy with JongKook naturally. Jong kook is not walking away or backing away. He moves forward and helped to guide her more than Sechan. Sechan is a guy... he should be the one to make a move. It is too embarrassing for a girl to do so. I think it is not good for her image for she wants to get married someday. Somin is like Kwangsoo before when female guests always turned down on him for variety joke. One of male guest kept on turning somin down as a joke when he was sharing who is his type. She was turned down more than once. It was bit embarrassing that builds her love frog persona. But Of course, it is a joke, but it does build on someone's image. Kwangsoo changed his old pabo image because of Somin too. She did make him more manly than before. It is out of luck that he met Su-Bin who calls him as her type, not because of their chemistry they found in running man or other variety shows. She has met him before and found interest in him. He turned out to be her type. I think Somin and Kwangsoo have very good teamwork to build comedy that doesn't settle for loveline but more like sibling or bickering couple. They create very good chemistry with dedication, trust, and hard work. Somin really looks up to Kwangsoo. I think she started to change offscreen that she could help Kwangsoo to find someone not because she wanted to let him go, because of her caring heart. Fortune teller said she cares about him like a mother. She doesn't drop kwangsoo if their relationship off screen will not work in her favour. Luckily Subin admitted in public that she likes Kwangsoo. It was nice for somin to help her shy friend to overcome his fears or lack of knowledge of courtship. Fortune teller said he really lacks it tremendously, but he has a good heart. He even said Somin is half Kwangsoo. I think Kwangsoo wasn't willing to end Kwangmin loveline when they decided to announce it. They know it very well that it will hurt running man chances for winning another award. They were replaced with Jong Kook and Hong Jinyoung. I think Kwangsoo made his decision to set Somin free. She deserve so much better. I think Kwangsoo is doing a favour to her to help her to develop with someone. I think he cares more about somin than himself winning another couple award. (Couple award does not have to be loveline but partnership and chemistry).

Kook-min chemistry became more intense especially preparing and during fan meet. Rather than calling Kook-min as loveline since they have Spartace already, they push Chan-min. I think Sechan looks so uncomfortable, and Somin had to work hard to hide her feelings. Somin is his best friend. I dont think it is only somin who cares about sechan, it is Somin who is worth to protect as sister and friend to Sechan. They are opposite gender which makes it hard to build closeness over the time without being awkward. The Confession song came in a good timing to put us off about who we think she is singing for. It is for us to guess. I think the majority of netizens thought Jong Kook or any other guys. Some may think it is sechan but jaesuk mentioned before in happy together that Somin already made 3 year period proposal. It is bigger than confession song, so in my theory, it may not be sechan. I think it is another guy. The price to pay to sing that song, it doesn't make sense for someone who is already close to her and made proposal to him. That song is calling for someone who doesn't know how to make a move. If you watch Mom's Diary or MUD, Jong Kook makes sense because HaHa and his friends all complain that he does not show interest if he is interested in that person. The girl has to do all the work. Hong Jin young's sister, Sun young went to tarot reader and asked about Jong kook. The first card is interesting. She jokingly said that she will knock his door until she is in 60s. I can't remember exactly. The third card, according to tarot reader said if Jong Kook accepted her heart, he will treat her like a queen. All of his friends including Jong Kook said he will spoil his wife. His mom said he didn't write letters to her, but she did say that he is a dotting son. Jong Kook also admitted and revealed his cringe worthy, endearing, and adorable romantic side of him that everyone would jump from the bus except Somin. Haha. 

I think over the time as details have been revealed about Somin and Jong Kook despite their contrasting personalities, the more you see that they have a lot in common. I wonder why they never made it into official loveline, and divert our attention to Chan-min. I also went back to find it odd that somin is omitted from Mom's Diary except for Jong Min episode which ended up a twist involving in love triangle. Jong Kook didn't even clarify that they are like brothers or sisters or etc. It rather strange than being rude. Of course the show can do whatever they want, but at least be little more respectful to mention a person's name or not. It probably had to do with Jong Kook, Somin, and SBS making agreement off screen. it didn't just happen once, but several times. 

The Chan-min vibe is weird. It does look like that Somin is taken whether Sechan or someone else. Otherwise why would she use play girl to find a husband. She is like making sechan her future variety husband rather than play it independently. 

It has been roller coaster for us all. I wish my best for Sechan. I hope he gets the award he deserves. As well for Somin and Jong Kook continue their friendship and bond. I think Somin and Jong Kook really suit each other and will make each other happy if they choose to be together off screen. Both of them cleared misunderstanding about each other forging very strong bond that they could be a great team. I could imagine SOmin and Jong Kook writing lyrics together for him to sing. I think there are more things Jong Kook will realise about Somin. 

Edited by JialingGO
correction2
  • Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

12 hours ago, Losdol said:

”lyly_happysmile: This is for the month of March. The word on JK’s chest mean Spring. Why use frog for this though? Somin once wrote a poem like: true spring comes when you become someone’s world....”

Hello everyone, I'm the one who wrote this comment. Nice to meet all of you. Been a silent reader but since I was called, here I am. So happy to find you guys delulu co-shippers (are we though).

When I saw the calendar I was surprised but I try to stay "sober" and do searches about korea, spring, frogs, rains .... Well in Korea spring starts from March. But I never see frogs as symbol of spring. Some comments say frog because of rainy season in korea, I search that in spring it starts to rain a little and rainiest season is during summer, june, july ... ok frogs can be linked with rain, but why don't they use other rain symbols more popular like umbrella .. or not use at all. But no it had to be a frog.

I can't help being delulu about this. Combine with Somin's poem, which was mentioned by the members during introduction part in RM (did not remember the ep tho) and clarifed the meaning by Somin herself, I think this is a big hint. That word #봄 (spring) on Jongkook's chest/heart just made me so excited. 

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Rida Live said:

Hopefully they end it after the awards, really not interested anymore (never was). They need to leave my girl alone, the fact that she might win the best couple award with another male member is already triggering the haters who are calling her desperate (some people are truly brainless). 

I also hope the Loveline ends after the awards but I’ve recently decided to stop worrying about the haters. These past two weeks I’ve been killing my brain cells by sometimes checking their dungeon and honestly these people are so delusional that if Somin suddenly gets the power to grant them 3 wishes they would say she’s copying the genie in Aladdin and that she’s stealing his spotlight :lol:

Some see their constant vitriol towards Somin as a way of pushing SBS to kick her out of the show LOL like SBS cares about anything other than ratings that come from Korean watchers. So at this point I just laugh at them and Somin should too, she has so much power! She has them by the neck stopping every few frames to pick out something to complain about. 

As long as my queen Somin trends every Sunday when RM airs and she’s loved by many people as she is right now I’m happy, and will continue too enjoy her energy and work. :wub:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Sorry to dampen your growing curiosity on frog for month of rainy march. Frogs associates with rain as Korean folktale talks about a frog cries for his mother as literal rain. Frog symbolise rain and humidity. http://www.sejongsociety.org/korean_theme/korean_folk_tales/green_frog.html

However march is symbol for rain and spring... umbrella, flowers, butterfly, frogs, or etc. And the calendar made focal point on frog which somin is famous for. 

• Like 3

The frog is a scene stealer in the calendar:joy:. I think they use frog to match the color of his shirt..green. But still, can't stop us thinking about somin:sweatingbullets:

Remember this everyone, Chanmin is only onscreen loveline & how everyone played along with it because its just part of their jobs.RM fans was presented with chanmin loveline, but behind the scene kookmin bond is getting closer & strongerB). I think we've got a clearer idea now about the coffee truck. Sechan don't involved much in that coffee truck thing. So, now you know who the mastermind behind it:sweat_smile:. The other two guys prepared everything:lol:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Here is a thought... 

variety lovelines are not to be taken seriously. Some of them may be real due to chemistry or etc. But they don't date on screen, they do it privately. They may develop chemistry on screen but mostly to avoid each other. 

I find something interesting that there are posts saying that it is just for the show as they laid their theories and point of view. 

In real life, Somin, Sechan, and Jong Kook are ferociously private about their dating or love life. Sechan dated before he revealed that he had broken up. No one ever knew that he was dating or not. It goes same for Jong Kook; 20 years with 8 relationships, no one had any idea. His best friend, Jang Hyuk, mention that he never met one of Jong Kook's ex. And Somin, she revealed her relationship once with celebrity but it ended up badly leaving her hurt. She vowed that she will never reveal it until she gets married or going to as if they are registered and planned to do so already. Three of them never want to publicise their dating life as if it is real or not. 

Now, look at the dynamics of Chan-min love line through 3 year period proposal, confession song, and not admitting whether he or she like each other. People do find love on set. It do happen, but to publicise it? They would rather do it privately. Everyone always act opposite on what is on screen than it is off screen. 

Sechan and Somin are best friends. They are very close, often hang out with each other, come to show together, etc. They were already like that before they came to Running Man. They have grown to have same bond when they met Kwangsoo for the first time. At first, it was Kwangsoo's job to meet the makanes to develop the chemistry for the show. And they became closer than ever since they are same age and have same interests especially drinking part. Haha. 

If Sechan and Somin are actually dating or interested in each other, they

would want to do it privately as members would encourage to do so. No one has good memories of publicising their relationship on screen, and have viewers make judgement on their chemistry and relationship. Members can always push or match them up privately if they know they like each other off screen. It is very important to separate from business and relationship because it can affect the show greatly. 

Jong Kook has growing chemistry with Somin. If they become real life couple with on and off screen relationship, if something happen that cause their break up, it will ruin their relationship with each other leaving others to take sides or etc. Did you see how Hyun Moo and Hye Jin broke up. They couldn't be in same show, and she left the show later on. If they date privately and break up, it wouldn't be too much of damage or less embarrassing as they could be friends again. I think it becomes a rule of thumb in dating in entertainment world. 

Jong Kook wasn't allowed to have loveline with Somin several times. It didn't start with Chan-Min or Hong Jin Young or Song Jihyo for both Running Man and Mom's Diary. Somin was deliberately avoided in Mom's Diary. When Jong Kook's friend asked Jong Kook to make a choice, he should't have asked her the choices from Running Man. It could be like Yoo Eun Hye, Moon Geum Young, Song Jihyo, and Hong Jin Young instead of running man members/guests omitting Somin who is permanent member of that show. A lot of strange coincidences following Kookmin's path. No matter how JongKong didn't want to admit or butt in for supporting other loveline for Somin, it always ended up with twists. Running Man and Mom's Diary allow Jong Kook and Somin to act naturally with each other. During Jong Kook's concert, somin was filmed looking at Jong Kook lovingly when he talked about his first love yet they never mention her name. 

I wouldn't be too suspicious if Jong Kook didn't have to butt in. The food truck-- come on... no matter how he wanted to support Cham-min loveline, if he wanted them to be together, he should have let them do it privately as he is close to both of them. Sechan complained that it was Jong Kook and HaHa. If it is HaHa, Kwangsoo, or Jaesuk combination, it wouldn't pointed to Jong Kook. Why does he unnecessarily butt in to become suspicious? This is how he tried to set up Somin's date with Jong Min. He should have said somin is just friends, but it takes HaHa to take care of talking. 

Kook-min is getting weirder as this year is almost over. 2020, the year of Golden Rat is best for Fire Dragon. It may be his marriageable or lucky year. 

Dragon is compatible with Rat and Monkey. Not compatible with Dog. Just saying how it works. =) 

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

I watched the latest episode today after watching funniest clip of the introduction when they did the game. Jimin got all the sly ones in her team, and it is so funny. Kwangsoo has not failed to make me laugh constantly. It is a good team for laughs. 

Jong Kook is really working hard to put his foot in other people's love business. Haha. Somin and Sechan can handle on their own if they are interested in each other. However, variety shows doesn't work like in real life though. He kept on looking at Somin when she was looking at the sea from the train. Then he had to butt in to tell to do that with Sechan. Come on sweet Jong Kook, mind your business unless she is secretly your girl. I think he should leave the business to Jaesuk or HaHa. The way Somin responded to JongKook to engage loveline-- she is listening to him to do it as he pleases, not for herself. Somin wasn't looking at Sechan when patted his hands for sending the food truck to her. Sechan's response is more like a laughter, laughing at someone who made this kind of decisions. He pointed out that he didn't know about the pictures. So the mastermind for the food truck cannot be HaHa. Why would HaHa need ask his friend to fool Sechan to match up with Somin like that? HaHa can do it with Sechan alone or with Byul. She's a friend. Se chan and Somin weren't even official couple. Just loveline for variety show. Why not let Sechan woo somin on his own since they have nothing to hide when they were pushed for loveline. They were already close friends. Sechan alone will be fine. Why need Jong Kook? Is he trying to tell us to divert our attention on Chan-min, not growing popularity with Kookmin. I am afraid it is doing opposite. It puts more attention on him. Haha. I am afraid there is possibility that Jong Kook may be taken by someone else. However, I thought that since they were never an official loveline, and they were never attached to each other. It is easier to keep distance and let others do their own magic for Somin. Kwang-soo or HaHa or Jaesuk can take care of her, and her own personal and variety life. Jong Kook is there.... butting in there and there. The tension is rather strange than distant or disappearing. Does he ever realise how Somin looks at him, and listen to him. Darn it, it does seem she likes him a lot. Her eyes are big as doe's. =) 

I find it funny that Jong Kook acts quite overly possessive towards dealign with Chan-min loveline. Can he read the chemistry? He is handling the skits by skits looking for epic skits for Chan-min loveline for variety sake. He could tell the PDs and staffs that he did the job. This time seems to be more calculated than before when he asked Sechan why he didn't come to sit next to Somin. Why would Somin ended up sitting next to Jong Kook again. He is like handling lovelines as he pleases taking over Jaesuk's place. Somin doesn't stay with Sechan after the skits. She disappears and reappeared near Jong Kook or stay at his side. 

The way Somin looks at Jong Kook, it rather looks very tenderhearted. I hope she gets the love she deserves. She has my very admiration and respect. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

37 minutes ago, JialingGO said:

I am afraid there is possibility that Jong Kook may be taken by someone else.

Every time I think of this possibility it never adds up with how kjk acts towards somin. If he had a girl he could’ve easily denied yjs when asked if he likes somin or not, but he just laughs. He also got sulky because somin didn’t sit beside him in the bus. If he already has someone I doubt he’d act like this.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

39 minutes ago, PhoenixEmeralda said:

Every time I think of this possibility it never adds up with how kjk acts towards somin. If he had a girl he could’ve easily denied yjs when asked if he likes somin or not, but he just laughs. He also got sulky because somin didn’t sit beside him in the bus. If he already has someone I doubt he’d act like this.

I kept on forgetting!!! If Jong Kook is taken, he wouldn't go so far not answering the question and spending a lot of time with her. I think his teasing and setting up lovelines for her is the way to become closer to her. The more he pushes her away with his tease and setting up lovelines with other guy, the closer they become so they wouldn't feel awkward on and off screen. He does that acts that would make his real life girlfriend jealous.  There are  many other guys in the show who can take care of somin na! Sechan and Somin are already close off screen. It doesn't make sense with pushing her with sechan. He is also spending more time with Sechan is also like he's trying to join them more often. Haha. =) 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, PhoenixEmeralda said:

Yeah me too, every time I think of this it doesn't add up. If he has someone else, then let's say they have been hanging out since the year started, it still doesn't make sense. Kjk just posted jsm picture on his page in september. Friend or not, if he was interested in someone else, I don't think he would be publicly teasing another one. The SNS interactions don't add up either. Same goes for Chanmin, if he knew ysc was or has always been interested in jsm, then it doesn't make sense how he behaves with her on the show and out of it. The comments, and the legendary instagram live video we all keep forgetting about. He watched it from the beginning to the end and was seeking her attention throughout.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

57 minutes ago, Rida Live said:

Yeah me too, every time I think of this it doesn't add up. If he has someone else, then let's say they have been hanging out since the year started, it still doesn't make sense. 

I agree as well. His actions have been inconsistent. If we take the approach of him dating someone else then there would be a lot of inconsistencies. KJK is someone who would keep his distance from other women if he is dating someone. Like he mentions on the latest ep of 5 Cranky brothers, he says that he doesn’t meet others alone if he is dating someone. So, if he does in deed keep his distance from women other than the one he is dating, then there is inconsistency in his actions if we were to go by his words. 

57 minutes ago, Rida Live said:

The SNS interactions don't add up either

I also think so. If we were again to give an excuse here and say that their SNS interactions are due to their wonderful sibling chemistry then there are other moment I wonder if that same chemistry is possible to be an excuse. For example the group dance for the fan meeting. The couple dance that happened was really AWE and it was more so like that because it was kookmin that performed not any other couple. I have been thinking about that couple dance and I will dive really deep into analyzing it because I think we are also forgetting it too. This couple dance I think was really significant because, even though we have been seeing kookmin closer and closer before it happened, this moment was really strong and it sold to me that there was something bigger than just closeness cooking up. Reasons it was strong for me is;

1. KJK volunteers himself to do the dance. 
2. There were other candidates that could have done the dance with Somin but those candidates acted really weak when they were prompted by Somin to do the dance with her. 
3. At the time KJK’s back injury came back but he still persisted and until the day of the Fan-meet did the dance with her. While constantly reassuring Somin that he was okay. 

Other moments I would gladly understand and I would let it pass but KJK persisting to do that couple dance was really weird to me. He consistently reassured Somin that he was okay and did not at any moment show pain to discourage or cause her discomfort. Even when Somin was shy and she was trying to ask the Maknae to help her with the dance, KJK sort of hinted at the fact that it was not possible for her to do it with anyone else except for him. 

So, considering KJK’s reaction during practice I really felt as though KJK did not at all want any other guy doing that specific dance move with Somin. Which is why I think the Maknae after weak infront of the camera to convince us viewers that they were apparently weak and the only person that could carry Somin and do that dance was KJK, the strongest of the team. Well, we have constantly seen KwangSoo’s strength on the show even if we are yet to evaluate Sechan’s strength. He is muscular despite his lean body, so I would definitely not understand why he acted weak when Somin tried the dance move with him. Maybe, we can excuse Kwang Soo since he is public ally Dating but still the excuse they gave us was quite lame. Anyhow, if we look at Somin’s reactions in this situation, it is also fishy. Somin previously did sexier dance with her co-stars but when she does a dance that is not even close to sexy, she becomes really shy and acts out of place. I think we learn a lot from that moment when Somin reacts very shy that HaHa asks her if she likes KJK. We also learn here that Somin is really not that bold when faced with real feelings but she is definitely a flirt when she is acting for variety sake and no real feelings included. 

Overall in that situation of the couple dance, I don’t think KJK would have agreed to dance with Somin and be the party that constantly reassures her if he knows that his significant other will watch him do so. 

If we are talking about Fan meeting we cannot forget that hug after the group dance. That hug was way beyond our imagination and a candy for our eyes. However, if we again hypothesis that KJK is maybe dating Someone else, then that hug that was filled with emotions and very intimate could not have happened either. 

I also agree that the SNS interactions is also another big interaction that the family excuse could not do. Well the family excuse is not even on the plate. KJK’s response to questions about Somin have so far been often “laughter”. We are yet to get a reason. When KJK was asked if Somin was his GF he brushed it off without giving an answer. For example when he tried to buy Somin more levels by playing Rock Paper Scissors. He didn't give us an answer. That day he was helping Somin flog YJS, when he was asked he didn’t respond much to it, those scene were actually quite rushed. However, when asked in a more calm situation whether he liked somin he just laughs. So to conclude the family excuse is not even on the table yet, when I say family I mean her being a close friend who he sees more like a sibling not a romantic partner. 

I am sure there are other moments that the excuse of family would not be enough but here is my 2 cents. 

• Like 5
  • Love 3

4 minutes ago, JialingGO said:

Is there a link to watch it? 

You can see the ep via  kshow123.net or kisstvshow.to.

He said, ‘I give my card to my gf’. I think it’s in the usual sense he is saying that. As in he normally lets his gf use his card.. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Maresy said:

Did you guys watched the latest episode of Mom's Diary? Around the 28 minute mark when their food arrived KJK said his card is with his girlfriend..

He just meant he gives his card to his girlfriend. In the sense that he's not thrifty when it comes to his relationships.

• Like 2