Quantcast

@MandelBrot just chill, dear. you think it is easy for kjk to promote the loveline? didn't we see that in the episode before the last one? however, the loveline is there to stay. The pds think it is best for the team. the loveline can't happen without jsm's consent in some form. she is doing it for the team. so it is better for her (and ysc) to have an easy time with it instead of kjk making it hard, either by looking non-cooperative or butting in. i think a decision has been made and perhaps kjk thinks it would be an easier thing or him to handle if he initiates it when he is prepared instead of others springing it on him when he is unprepared. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Happyjana said:

Can someone translate what written on the calendar? The hashtag is written by kjk himself. 

I have attached the translated word for that in the above comment I put here. It is ‘Spring’.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Losdol said:

Went through the comments. And this quoted comment stood out for me:

”lyly_happysmile: This is for the month of March. The word on JK’s chest mean Spring. Why use frog for this though? Somin once wrote a poem like: true spring comes when you become someone’s world....”

Well, so min's spring also started last march. jsm's spring poem was posted on march 29, the day she attended kjk's concert.

my paraphrase: "true spring comes when a frog becomes my world".  :wub:

the other hashtags in papago are 'i will get my shorts out" and "start now"

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

4 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

@MandelBrot just chill, dear. you think it is easy for kjk to promote the loveline? didn't we see that in the episode before the last one? however, the loveline is there to stay. The pds think it is best for the team. the loveline can't happen without jsm's consent in some form. she is doing it for the team. so it is better for her (and ysc) to have an easy time with it instead of kjk making it hard, either by looking non-cooperative or butting in. i think a decision has been made and perhaps kjk thinks it would be an easier thing or him to handle if he initiates it when he is prepared instead of others springing it on him when he is unprepared. 

I agree. But I do think it is still ok  for some to feel frustrated at some point going through such a phase. Because up until this point, jk oppa’s actions were the basis and catalyst for our ship. And him doing a polar opposite even if it’s for the said loveline now is dead confusing and frustrating. Not to say, it is to blame him. But the situation. And so, I think it is natural for us shippers to feel a certain way about this. There is no wrong or right way to feel about this. However we may feel, it is okay as long as we don’t harm anyone else. Let’s all go through this together!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

Well, so min's spring also started last march. jsm's spring poem was posted on march 29, the day she attended kjk's concert.

the other hashtags in papago are 'i will get my shorts out" and "start now"

Papago?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

Perfect interpretation.  I loved it.  Indeed It's hard to support a ship you don't speak your native language.  But our clan is great.  They're finding perfect detections and details.  Long live our ship :love:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

48 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

i think a decision has been made and perhaps kjk thinks it would be an easier thing or him to handle if he initiates it when he is prepared instead of others springing it on him when he is unprepared. 

I also think that a decision has been reached on how to handle the loveline. You could see, KJK initiating loveline this episode while still maintaining his closeness with Somin. They were often standing close to each other the entire time. Also, whenever KJK was initiating Chamin he was always in close proximity and you could see that their eyes meet before Somin does anything. Did you notice as well, KJK was also initiating skinship with Somin whenever he was prompting her to act. The one thing that sold it to me that there has been a decision made about supporting Chamin  is that in this episode not only do we see kjk initiating it but also we finally have LKS speaking about the loveline as well. So far LKS has said nothing at all concerning the loveline; however, today he did. We also know that Kookmin is not an official loveline on the show so expecting that we see KJK always disapproving of Chamin is also quite unrealistic. So, a realistic decision of having Jong Kook also participate in it has been reached, that is my take so far. But to understand the details I still have to wait for the Subs. But from my take, today's loveline interaction was so much lighter than what we have seen so far regarding Chamin. The cast also admitted that they are yet to fully become a loveline, which might mean that they might end up dismissing the whole Chamin loveline Soon. We will have to wait and see. But I think it is significant to see that KJK is supporting Chamin and Finally LKS has also joked about it. The atmosphere among the cast on today's episode was the brightest we have seen in a while. 

• Sad 1
  • Love 3

This is the most down I’ve seen somin. Nothing to do with Kookmin just in general. It seemed like she was forcing a smile majority of the episode or at least during the yut game. It looked like her shoulder was kind of hurting at one scene when she was sitting on the ground and rubbing her shoulder and then jimin went to help her up. In the next scene you see jimin have her arm around somin’s shoulder and kinda patting/rubbing it. 

• Sad 2

I’m still waiting for the subs but I can say that we shouldn’t expect KJK to be uncooperative with the love line, this is his job and in any workplace but especially the entertainment industry I feel like you can’t  give this attitude of being hard to work with. Plus I think it’s cute he is helping and kinda letting Somin know it’s ok. To me, this ship isn’t over till any of the two announced they’re in a relationship and then I will be happy for them and get over it but for now SBS can’t stop me :P

I can’t wait for the subs, this episode looks like everyone had fun.

And honestly we’ve been fed so much Chanmin that at this point it doesn’t bother me if it’s cute and light, I’m used to it. 

Unrelated to Kookmin note: Seeing YSC and KJK get new variety shows I want my Sominie to get another variety show too! She’s a gem for them.

• Like 3
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Losdol said:

I agree. But I do think it is still ok  for some to feel frustrated at some point going through such a phase. Because up until this point, jk oppa’s actions were the basis and catalyst for our ship. And him doing a polar opposite even if it’s for the said loveline now is dead confusing and frustrating. Not to say, it is to blame him. But the situation. And so, I think it is natural for us shippers to feel a certain way about this. There is no wrong or right way to feel about this. However we may feel, it is okay as long as we don’t harm anyone else. Let’s all go through this together!

unlike others who are still on the fence about them, i believe kookmin do have something going on between them. so i will go with that assumption when i do my analysis. i feel they have gone past the phase of checking whether the other person has feelings for them. in such a case, when you are just gauging someone's feeling, exhibitions of jealousy are a good thing because it helps both understand the depth of those feelings. but in kookmin's case, at this stage, i don't think jealousy and insecurity are good beyond a point which is why i worry when lovelines stretch for long. these could all be my delusional speculations, but what i saw in the last two episodes was a slightly more aggressive kjk who picked fights with the members around him. i often feel that he gets aggressive when he is under stress. last two episodes, when so min would do something spontaneously with se chan, he would look impatient or when jae suk or haha would make comments that suggested chanmin could date, he would look uncomfortable. he would also interrupt the loveline claiming jsm's attention. kjk's interruptions are good for the show if he is willing to be part of a love triangle or is ready to let the team use him for a loveline. but otherwise, his interruptions just mar the flow and mess up the team dynamics. ysc looked more awkward with kjk in the last two episodes including this one than he used to do.  he also has a job at hand and so has jsm. for shippers, we may not mind if kjk becomes part of the love triangle but in their case, i feel they don't want their feelings to be used for the show and i completely understand it. the loveline, as i see it, is for ysc to get a bigger role on the show. even if kjk gets into the love triangle, the girl is for ysc to win because the loveline is there for him in the first place. it cannot end with kjk and jsm falling for each other on the show at least at this point.

tbh, i was worried after watching last episode. i don't mind kookmin not working out if they are not compatible with each other. there are enough personality differences and age gap, so it is a 50:50 chance anyway. however, i don't want the show to mess it up further and after watching last episode, i just got the feeling kjk was having a hard time with the loveline and so was jsm. if kookmin have to work, they have to find a way through the loveline. there has to be enough trust and security in the relationship. Lovelines may be for the show, but it is definitely not an ideal situation to be in if kjk has feelings for jsm that he wants to protect. Also,  wouldn't it be awkward for him to hear things like "she doesn't love you, but ysc" or "she might end up dating ysc"?  At his age, i think kjk would want to settle down with someone he feels secure about and a loveline can mess up everyone's feelings. Even with kwangmin last year, there were times he looked really uncomfortable, especially when he had to tease them together at the awards. Even if ysc doesn't have any interest in jsm  at this point, he is closer to her age, has known her for a longer time, is a Christian and her mom also likes him, so it could lead to kjk feeling a bit insecure. It may be hard on jsm too - if she doesn't do the loveline, it would make her look ungrateful after all the support ysc has given her.  she has got her awards, now it is for ysc to shine on the show and she should do her bit. kjk and ysc too have a great relationship and kjk even commended him in his poem for being somebody who can stand out if he wants to, but chooses not to. ysc always looks flustered when he has to do the loveline and wouldn't want to mess up his friendship with either kjk or jsm.  All in all,  i feel it is a tricky situation and could really mess up team dynamics if everyone is not careful.

I was slightly more relieved after watching this episode. kjk still looks a bit moody and low in spirits, but he is calmer and more relaxed about a lot of things. kjk signalling jsm to play her loveline might be his way of saying he is fine with it and she can do what she has to. i also found yjs a bit more careful this episode with the way he would say loveline related things. Earlier, he would say things without really thinking through, but this episode he would mostly take up the chanmin teasing after kjk initiated it. At least that shows everyone is working through it. Let's see what happens after the awards. 

Last two episodes were shot back to back on monday and tuesday and therefore i feel if there was awkwardness within the team, they couldn't be addressed properly. If you watch the last two episodes carefully focusing on kjk's reactions to the loveline, you will see he doesn't look quite happy. kjk smiles at times, but the smile often doesn't reach his eyes. In fact, when jsm spontaneously does aegyo with se chan, kjk keeps looking down covering his face and LKS looks at his reaction first. In the dance game last episode, kjk not only didn't bet on jsm which is not really surprising, but  he also didn't praise her even when she danced well which was unlike him. not only that, he was picking on her even when she danced well. after that episode,there must have been some discussion about their roles on the show and kjk sending the coffee truck to jsm with a chanmin  picture could be his way of sorting things out. Last week, ysc too went up to play football with kjk after long and now they are doing a show together. so i feel they are all coming out of a slightly awkward phase.

sometimes love is not about what you say, but what you do. kjk supporting jsm when she has a difficult job at hand is also one expression of it. that is what i feel. like others pointed out, in this episode, jsm and kjk stood together whenever they could. in the opening as well, kjk stood near jsm while in the previous two openings, they would stand apart. in the episode before the last one, jsm tried to be near kjk as much as possible, but when she had to stay far from him, he got upset. now seems like he is also more understanding of the situation and jsm is also trying to be more around him to give him that reassurance.

i won't say either of them look that happy in this episode. kjk, once he tease chanmin in the bus, has nothing more to say and his participation is the bare minimum in the other game. the green team is silent for the most part. jsm who otherwise would have been on fire with lks and haha is more subdued and like a previous poster pointed out, it was weird to see her sitting down like that. i think things will be better in the next episode because with foreign celebs around, they would all be more excited and spontaneous. 

i will just go with my gut delusions for now :) 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 5
  • Thanks 2

When they were discussing about the coffee truck, sechan said, I wasn’t aware that the hyungs used my picture. Don’t know y. But I strongly think that the poor guy must have been included without his own knowledge lol.. and oppa coercing it more saying he suggested lol STop it!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

@Losdol & @kookminclan RunningMan thank you for the translations. Well, to indicate the arrivals of spring, he can just use picture of flowers but I found its cute he add frog picture in it:D. But, we don't know whose idea for the picture, maybe him..maybe staffs.

For normal people, 'frog' is just frog, but for RM fans, 'frog' is somin:lol:. Whenever we saw that picture on the calendar, automatically reminds us of somin :joy:

• Like 5

19 hours ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

this makes me happy. could be to indicate the rainy month in korea, still ...  that frog is so cute!

Hey. Do you know where are all the images for other months of oppa’s calendar for 2020? Can’t find it at all myself. Just out of curiosity. Wanted to see what other hashtags  he included to perhaps deduce something. Thanks in advance :)

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Losdol said:

Hey. Do you know where are all the images for other months of oppa’s calendar for 2020? Can’t find it at all myself. Just out of curiosity. Wanted to see what other hashtags  he included to perhaps deduce something. Thanks in advance :)

I found in his fanpage igs like @kookie_me2 and @dreamkjk..they posted all the months there:)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I don’t feel like watching this episode. I’ve said it before I’m dealing with their 2 lovelines with positive way even sometimes their conversations cringe me. And this sudden kjk interventions somehow... make me frustrated. There I said it. My opinion doesn’t effect the show. I know it’s their job, I know they’re going to help SC winning the award, I know I shouldn’t be an richard simmons over this but I can’t help it. I pretty sure they’re not going to stop with this CM loveline even after the award considering the ship is getting more attentions now. I’m a delusional KM shipper. Is there any tutorial how to abandon a ship? I know there’s no turning back for me because I’m going to keep visiting this forum anyway... :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 1

I just finished watching with subs and here are my thoughts...

Kookmin: My delulu heart noticed a few suspicious occurrences... 

1: At 17:10 of the episode Kwangmin are laughing about something and KJK puts his hands on the table using it to support himself at an angle and it looks like he does it to look at them.

2: Starting at 39:23 the red team and the Tiger Moth blue team are bickering, KJK gets close to them when he literally has no reason to be that close, then it looks like he is staring at Somin who is looking adorable and smiling, at 39:25 it looks like she makes eye contact with him and the scene cuts... :mrgreen:

Chanmin: Honestly it didn’t bother me at all, it was cute. I do think it makes me more suspicious of Kookmin when the RM cast reacts better to the love line when KJK starts it, it’s like if he’s ok with it, everyone it’s like; ok! then we can play with it... I also wish somebody can tell me if they noticed this or if I’m overthinking it: When they are on the bus, one the AOA girls asks if Chanmin are a love interests, KJK immediately looks back and then when he turns he’s not smiling, he just has a blank expression. Like dude! You started it on the bus, why are you salty if you don’t like Somin... unless you do. :phew:

In conclusion, this was an enjoyable episode. AOA has good chemistry with the cast and I especially loved the Tiger Moth Trio (Haha, KS, JSM) and Jimin who played well with them even though they’re sly :D

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Happyjana said:

I found in his fanpage igs like @kookie_me2 and @dreamkjk..they posted all the months there:)

Wow! So every other months have computerised backgrounds and only spring has a frog drawing? Like wow!!!!! That contrast with the other images. Cause even for other months where there is flower included, it’s still cg. And they could have included more uniform coloured backgrounds. But the spring one definitely stands out as being extra bright. Okay fine. The colour could be because it’s spring. But that is not cg unlike other images. Sort of feel like it could be an actual drawing made by a certain someone. I can’t let this pass as a coincidence. No way!!! I mean a whole frog is in there with him!!! M just so giddy with this. Completely forgot abt da ep having lil kookmin moments now.. He def has some explaining to do if that’s not what we think. Like since when frogs r symbol of spring. But we all know who does it stand for! 

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

Just watched with subs, the blue team were the scene stealer here. You can never go wrong with Kwangmin and Hamin. Jimin was hilarious too and so cute when she realised she set herself up by picking the worst dirty players as her team mates.

Kookmin were side by side a lot, I usually don't pay things like that intrest but it caught my attention and I noticed it started after the fan meeting in korea. But this episode it was so strange and cute always seeing them in the same frame giving the fact that they weren't even in the same team.  And for all his Chanmin promotion, he's the one that's always by her side not ysc so I really don't see how he can convince me he's being genuine lol.

I think kjk took over yjs role in this episode. He was the one giving the cues to jsm. He just hasn't practiced the art of subtlety yet tho lol. And I also think he's doing it purposely to emphasize the fact that it's a fabricated loveline to the audience. I mean tapping her and telling her to stand beside ysc and repeat what she said. Insisting that it was ysc that wanted to send the truck when ysc said it himself that kjk did all the work or suddenly bringing up the fact that ysc could have sat where he was sitting which was beside jsm. Like hello sir, can you at least try to make it look more natural:rolleyes:. Love how he only looks at jsm when he initiates it, like her reaction is all that matters. Felt jsm too was just playing her part, she didn't have  much energy this episode as she usually does. Even her replies to the loveline were half hearted (not full on jsm energy if you know what I mean) and her shoulder looked like it was hurting her. Hope she rests well.

Found kjk so cute in this episode. He was definitely acting a part lol. His sudden bright demeanor towards the loveline which is not that bright because he usually doesn't laugh till jsm does something cute. But his sudden bright demeanor towards it comes off as a little fake to me which I find cute because I didn't know he had it in him lol. Like @kookminclan RunningMan said maybe they finally reached an agreement regarding the loveline. Who should promote, what can be promoted, who can say certain things and who should cue. I love him but he should leave the promoting to yjs. They are probably trying to diminish the presence of kookmin by using him as the promoter before the awards. Because like the article said, kookmin receive a lot of love from viewers, though RM might want the couple awards, i think they want ysc in particular to win it because he's the only one without an award. If kookmin or spartace gets nominated, it favours the show but not ysc. So that's what I think. The love triangle can't work out, kookmin's chemistry dominates Chanmin anytime. Their couple name is literally the Nations Siblings what do you expect. So kjk can't just be passive or be part of the love line he needs to be one of the promoters to solidify the lovelines presence.

Hopefully they end it after the awards, really not interested anymore (never was). They need to leave my girl alone, the fact that she might win the best couple award with another male member is already triggering the haters who are calling her desperate (some people are truly brainless). Ysc can stand on his own now, he's doing good these days so let's pray the PD opens his eyes once the awards are over.

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2