[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

3 hours ago, jaysay said:

After reading @JialingGO post on EP384 (compatibility episode) i can't help but wonder what did the fortune teller said about Kookmin's compatibility for Kwang Soo to give comments about a couple who fight and then suddenly kissed after KJK jumped into the water for JSM. 

:wub::wub:

It is funny that it is how Jong Kook and Somin's chemistry is going... of course they couldn't show the kiss. I can imagine Jong Kook has to make it up for her outside of the show like they have grown closer over the time! =) 

• Like 3

https://www.instagram.com/p/B19ASL8p_sl/

hi, recently browsing some comment on youtube and I found this ig posted from one of kjk fans, posted on 3 september, this made me more suspicious that the ship had sailed for a long time. I hope thats right and I so excited. :D:D
nb. sorry for my english

caption translated.
#Kim Jong-Kook #25 years fan #The only celebrity in my heart #Want to have a marriage #Gym #Workout man #Health #Health #Chuncheon PT #Dream or Real!
It's incognito ...
If you really want it.
Kim Jong-kook .. The only celebrity I like.
The only celebrity following.
The heart is still going to burst.
Ride the elevator together.
It is a miracle. Jeon So-min is also pretty ^^
Ah ... Kim Jong Kook
No need to talk.
I just love you❤

ohh this explained before, sorry everyone I am new member who got excited of their chemistry :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Edited by Entechz
same post
  • Like 4
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Entechz said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B19ASL8p_sl/

hi, recently browsing some comment on youtube and I found this ig posted from one of kjk fans, posted on 3 september, this made me more suspicious that the ship had sailed for a long time. I hope thats right and I so excited. :D:D
nb. sorry for my english

caption translated.
#Kim Jong-Kook #25 years fan #The only celebrity in my heart #Want to have a marriage #Gym #Workout man #Health #Health #Chuncheon PT #Dream or Real!
It's incognito ...
If you really want it.
Kim Jong-kook .. The only celebrity I like.
The only celebrity following.
The heart is still going to burst.
Ride the elevator together.
It is a miracle. Jeon So-min is also pretty ^^
Ah ... Kim Jong Kook
No need to talk.
I just love you❤

ohh this explained before, sorry everyone I am new member who got excited of their chemistry :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

oooooh!!!!! that is very vague message!!!

• Like 3

22 hours ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

‘런닝맨’, 조회수 폭발 ‘TOP 5 런닝맨 클립’

'Running Man' hits 'TOP 5 Running Man Clip' Saturday, December 14, 2019 14:21:34        

Spoiler

- 5위 최강자X최약자 케미 모음집(211만) : 김종국X지석진, 이런 케미 또 없습니다

9년간 ‘런닝맨’의 최강자 자리를 지키고 있는 김종국과 최약자 자리를 지키고 있는 지석진이 만나면 생각지 못한 ‘환상의 케미’가 만들어진다. 지석진은 ‘런닝맨’의 큰 형님이지만 김종국 앞에만 서면 손이 저절로 공손해지고, 김종국은 형님도 예외 없는 군기반장으로 웃음을 자아내고 있다. 이밖에 김종국X전소민 ‘꾹민남매’도 남다른 케미를 자랑하며 유튜브 등 온라인 채너에서 높은 조회수를 기록 중이다.

2020년 10주년을 맞이하는 ‘런닝맨’이 앞으로 또 어떤 레전드 특집들을 탄생시킬지 기대가 모아진다. 

SBS 'Running Man', which celebrates its 9th anniversary this year, is solidifying its position as an SBS signboard show with high topicality with an overwhelming 2049 viewership.

In particular, this year's 'Running Man' has created a number of legendary features, creating a variety of salvia. In December, when we concluded the year, we saw the TOP 5 'Running Man Clips' that were most loved by viewers based on YouTube views.

(Source: SBS Entertainment YouTube channel 'Enter Play' as of 12/13)

-No. 1 Laughter Special Feature (3,340,000)

The clip with the highest number of views despite the relatively recent broadcast was 'Laughter Race: The Joker's House'. As of December 13, the number of views was 3.34 million views, and the record is outstanding. Though it was a simple concept of 'laughter,' Dumbbin's production team's '5th Laughter Trap' made both members and viewers grab the navel. Han Ki-bum who appeared as 'Hidden Card' with 'Aunt Yondu' was really a 'laugh hero'.

-2nd Grasshopper X Giraffe Fantasy Chemie Collection (2,320,000): Yoo Jae-seok X Lee Kwang-soo 'Guaranteed Honey Jam'

Once two people are attached, 'honey jam guarantee'. Yoo Jae-seok and Lee Kwang-soo, a representative of 'Running Man', are playing a part of the program's laughter as 'Cheum of Cheers' who always look at each other smoothly. In particular, in the RPG Race: The Great Opening, which aired in January of this year, he played a hood game and played a `` face fight '' without any loss. YouTube also scored 2.32 million views, recognizing the chemistry of the two.

-3rd 9th Anniversary Fan Meeting 'Running' (2,250,000): Kim Jong Kook's Speechless Direct Cam

Running Man's long-term project '9th Anniversary Fan Meeting-Running', which celebrated its 9th anniversary this year, has been a big topic since its inception. It was the first fan meeting in Korea and added the meaning of the 9th anniversary with the collaboration stage with the trending singers. All the stages received a lot of attention, but the stage clip of Kim Jong-guk, who sang Aladdin OST 'Speechless', showed an amazing figure of 2.25 million views. Although it was a song sung by a female singer, Kim Jong-guk made a fan meeting with his unwavering singing power.

-4th Singer's Dance Collection (2,150,000): The essence of variety entertainment

One of the essential gateways to variety entertainment is the guest's dance stage. In particular, with the singers, '9 Running Man' variety shows will be demonstrated. AOA Seolhyun, A Pink Son Na-eun, Lovelys K, and Cheongha have released their charms in the editions of the Running Man members. In the flood of observational entertainment, the dance stage of singers that can only be seen in variety entertainment 'Running Man' has become a signature.

-5th strongest X weakest chemistry collection (21.11 million)

When Kim Jong-guk, who has been the strongest man of 'Running Man' for nine years, and Ji Seok-jin, who is the weakest person, meet, he creates an unbelievable 'chemistry chemistry'. Ji Seok-jin is the big brother of 'Running Man' but his hand is polite by Kim Jong-guk, and Kim Jong-guk smiles as his military base without exception. 

In addition, Kim Jong-kook X Jeon So-min 'Junmin sibling' also boasts a unique chemistry and is receiving high hits on online channel such as YouTube.

`` Running Man, '' celebrating its 10th anniversary in 2020, is looking forward to seeing more legends. 

I am so proud and happy for kjk. He is part of three clips in the top 5 - the laughter challenge with kwang soo and ki bum, his speechless performance and the compilation clip with jsj showing their strong-weak chemistry. It shows what a great year he had on rm where he was able to bring out new sides while also rekindling many of his old rm equations. 

it was amazing to read that kookmin nammae clips on sbs youtube channel gets high hits. kookmin chemistry has a lot of fans though they are not even the loveline or get as much focus as a combination other than in a couple of episodes :) 

ah... somin has her best one-- armpits one. Credit to Kwangsoo. haha. =)

• Like 2

I noticed that kookmin clans are rising now. To all new shippers, welcome to the ship, let's 'delulu' together:joy:

I just saw kjk 2020 calendar on ig. One of the picture on calendar attract my attention. Pic of him with 'frog' cartoon..hehe. Its remind me of Somin.:D In the past, he also choose frog as costume. So, kjk oppa love frog too??

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Awesome 3

1 hour ago, Happyjana said:

I noticed that kookmin clans are rising now. To all new shippers, welcome to the ship, let's 'delulu' together:joy:

I just saw kjk 2020 calendar on ig. One of the picture on calendar attract my attention. Pic of him with 'frog' cartoon..hehe. Its remind me of Somin.:D In the past, he also choose frog as costume. So, kjk oppa love frog too??

this makes me happy. could be to indicate the rainy month in korea, still ...  that frog is so cute!

AoXcbtd.png

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2

Hello Shippers, I feel a bit Apologetic for pointing this out, but I think a lot of us have noticed this for a while now. What I want to request from our fellow shippers is to please be mindful of quoting really long posts. I would really appreciate if you quote a section of the post that you would like to comment on or even just mention the name of the shipper that made the post. Quoting long posts gets quite redundant and can be a bit unnecessary. If the post is short it is fine to quote the whole post, however if the post is really long and goes on for a long time, I would really appreciate it if you guys quote a section of that post and say more about that specific section instead of quoting the entire post. When I first started posting on this forum I didn’t know about the fact that I could highlight a section and quote just that section instead of the entire post. If you didn’t know that, instead of choosing that button that says quote, you can highlight a section and just choose to quote that specific part, also another way to do it is to choose to quote the entire post and delete the sections that you don’t want. I would recommend just highlight the parts that you want by pressing hard on the screen of your phone and you will get a little box saying “quote section” and after choosing that it would direct you to the comment section and you can comment on it. This is just a request for me and I would really appreciate it, if you guys pay attention to the length of the post you are commenting on. 

Besides that, Happy Shipping and new KookminClan Shippers Welcome. 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 5
  • Thanks 2

Brace yourselves and open your mind guys lol :lol:. There was no swoon worthy kookmin moment in this episode and like I predicted, Chanmin is coming on strong. Hopefully till the awards are over. But I really have to commend RM, they succeeded in shoving that loveline down our throats. I don't even cringe again when it plays out, I just laugh along with them lol. But the episode was funny, even without subs I was laughing. Kwangmin and Hamin in a team, comedy is expected so if you're sad about the almost empty kookmin moments you can watch for that. Oh and kjk is also part of the Chanmin promoting party now:tired:, just a heads up. Let's not feel down about it, they are all doing their job (hopefully lol). We haven't been shipping them all year for one fabricated loveline to pop out of nowhere and sink our ship. Fighting clan!

They said something about the coffee truck in the opening tho. Used it to promote Chanmin as expected also but ysc kept referring to kjk. I don't understand Korean, can anyone tell me what he said?

• Sad 3
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, PhoenixEmeralda said:

The episode was funny, but it seemed like the only one pushing the love line this time was kjk. He would always bring it up randomly and give somin a signal and then she would act on it.

So weird. All of a sudden he's the number one wingman lol. The PD should stop doing the most. This loveline is just one of those phases I can't wait for them to pass on RM. It was the other loveline in the beginning of the year, once that one was over and everyone was back to being natural with each other I was so excited, then boom another one was dropped. We kookmin shippers can't just catch a break:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Wish I could turn back time, to the episode before the loveline started:sweat_smile:. I can't wait for next year:joy:.

But, its a variety show..we've to accept it. Be strong, kookmin shippers. I wonder why kjk worked hard to push chanmin loveline in this epsd & also outside when he commented on somin ig. He's mayb want to divert people attention from the 'love triangle' that he make himself in the previous episodes:sweatingbullets:.

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

24 minutes ago, PhoenixEmeralda said:

The episode was funny, but it seemed like the only one pushing the love line this time was kjk. He would always bring it up randomly and give somin a signal and then she would act on it.

lol KJK, you can’t fool me. So why you still let Somin sat near you? you can always ask SM sat near her *boyfriend* B) somehow I really feel that he’s trying to clean his *jealousy* image over the love triangle incident? :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1

5 minutes ago, Happyjana said:

Wish I could turn back time, to the episode before the loveline started:sweat_smile:. I can't wait for next year:joy:.

Me too. We took it for granted :joy:. We thought finally it was our time to ship in peace then RM said not today!! Lol. They better win the award, we didn't go through all this for them to lose. But imagine if kookmin gets nominated tho, that will be one seriously funny twist:lol:. Ysc should thank jsm, yjs, Haha and kjk if they win the award, they all work so hard to promote him when the loveline starts. You can see although it's a loveline between both of them , ysc is always the topic of intrest.

And the PD should give us a break next year and leave kookmin alone. I miss the lovely days.

• Like 6

I'm sorry but Jeon Somin is a clown:joy:. That preview picture of her dancing in the nest episode has me rolling on the floor wheezing:joy:. That woman is a beast when it comes to entertainment. 

@MandelBrot don't say that:(, he's just doing his job. Jsm too joined the others in teasing spartace when it was a loveline. Unless it's directed towards antis, let's not use words like that with any of the members on here :tears:.  Thank you as always for the GIFs and your keen eye. I don't know what I would do without your updates:heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 3

35 minutes ago, Adelige said:

somehow I really feel that he’s trying to clean his *jealousy* image over the love triangle incident? :lol:

The damage is done already..:lol:. He can't take it back what he said in previous episode. Maybe he got the warning from the members..lol:sweat_smile:. Sorry oppa, i think the probability of kookmin being real is higher than chanmin:D

• Like 3
  • LOL 2