[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

All I noticed this episode was how kjk shouted and even pushed others who failed but when JSM did, all of a sudden the man became quiet. No criticism whatever. Such favouritism lol.

I also find it hilarious how he tried teasing Chanmin in her comment section but it backfired and now most people, even koreans think he's jealous:joy:. Aigoo oppa don't be so unnatural, leave the loveline teasing to yjs and Haha. Everyone already saw you laugh instead of answering the question last week.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

16 minutes ago, Rida Live said:

All I noticed this episode was how kjk shouted and even pushed other who failed but when JSM did, all of a sudden the man became quiet. No criticism whatever. Such favouritism lol.

I also find it hilarious how he tried teasing Chanmin in her comment section but it backfired and now most people, even koreans think he's jealous:joy:. Aigoo oppa don't be so unnatural, leave the loveline teasing to yjs and Haha. Everyone already saw you laugh instead of answering the question last week.

totally. very few believe in chanmin being real while kjk is giving everyone plenty to doubt about his real feelings for jsm. especially after last episode. you shouldn't have said you felt hurt when she sat near se chan, then people would have believed in your chanmin support more. 

the funny thing is none of the other rm members chose to comment here though they all are so enthusiastic about the loveline on the show. so it looks like it matters or bothers only him ;) 

but i guess that scallion heart called out to him just like the heart in the snow did. perhaps he knows who the heart is for? ;) even last episode, when jsm did the saranghae-im (power of love), i wonder which sarang she was referring to. kjk looked happier than sad after she won and kjk and yjs then exchanged a look. 

Edited by kookminclan RunningMan
  • Like 2
  • Love 5

1 minute ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

totally. very few believe in chanmin being real while kjk is giving everyone plenty to doubt about his real feelings for jsm. especially after last episode. you shouldn't have said you felt hurt when she sat near se chan, then people would have believed in your chanmin support more. 

but i guess that scallion heart called out to him just like the heart in the snow did. perhaps he knows who the heart is for? ;) even last episode, when jsm did the saranghae-im (power of love), i wonder which sarang she was referring to. kjk looked happier than sad after she won and kjk and yjs then exchanged a look. 

I don't understand Korean so I didn't catch it but in the opening when yjs was teasing jsm for already planning an event for ysc and she looked extremely flustered kjk then says something. I think he said, he and Somin will plan something and ysc said he wouldn't come. But I don't understand Korean fully so I might just be hearing whatever I want lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

23 minutes ago, Rida Live said:

I don't understand Korean so I didn't catch it but in the opening when yjs was teasing jsm for already planning an event for ysc and she looked extremely flustered kjk then says something. I think he said, he and Somin will plan something and ysc said he wouldn't come. But I don't understand Korean fully so I might just be hearing whatever I want lol

Yes after yjs oppa asked 'somin, have you made plans for sechan's bday?' Somin was like 'no i haven't and looks at sechan saying yaaa dont be like that!' Poor sechan was like 'no i am not expecting anything'. Then,  kjk oppa said, 'Lets all meet up together.' And sechan goes 'when? For my birthday?' Oppa then says, 'Yeah, somin and we all'. Sechan goes, 'I won't invite anyone as i would prefer to be alone' making kjk angry(jokingly!). 

But, as soon as kjk said, 'lets meet up' and includes himself in the dimension when every attention was on somin and sechan, a 1 sec silence was there from members lol...and as a kookmin shipper, at moments like this, oppa just goes full on even in front of the camera lollllzz..

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, PhoenixEmeralda said:

@Rida Live if I’m hearing correctly I think he said, let’s all meet up, somin, me and you. Sechan said something along the lines of not showing up, and kjk threatened to treat him like he’s treating haha, like he’s not there. 

Why is he trying to insert himself:joy:. Of course the poor guy would say no, he wants ysc to third wheel for him on his own birthday. And he really thinks anyone would believe his Chanmin teasing today lol. But why only three of them tho, why didn't he include the rest in his plans, Haha or lks too could tag along but he says just three of them. He just ruined the loveline in that scene and he knows it lol.

• LOL 6

1 minute ago, Rida Live said:

Why is he trying to insert himself:joy:. Of course the poor guy would say no, he wants ysc to third wheel for him on his own birthday. And he really thinks anyone would believe his Chanmin teasing today lol. But why only three of them tho, why didn't he include the rest in his plans, Haha or lks too could tag along but he says just three of them. He just ruined the loveline in that scene and he knows it lol.

From what i think, he did include 'We all and somin' instead of saying just them three. Because, in korean, the word 'da' for 'me' and 'dha' for 'all' sound very similar. What i can hear is 'dha'. Either way, he did not have to suggest that out of nowhere lol....

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

30 minutes ago, RunningGirl7686 said:

I feel like in today's episode KookMin was invisible...KJK all the times cheer up about HaNa and the other ones except SoMin...Even SoMin kinda cold with him...they are pushing too hard the ChanMin loveline....they interact better as BFF...

KJK pushing Chanmin in IG too :(

• Sad 1

35 minutes ago, RunningGirl7686 said:

I feel like in today's episode KookMin was invisible...KJK all the times cheer up about HaNa and the other ones except SoMin...Even SoMin kinda cold with him...they are pushing too hard the ChanMin loveline....they interact better as BFF...

Let's not do this lol. The awards is weeks away. Every single person knows they are a business couple, it's just to hopefully get the awards. Rooting for Chanmin is the best we can do. All the articles RM releases before a new episode has to deal with them and they themselves along with the members are trying hard to bring the loveline to light at the same time making it funny. The only thing we hope for is that they stop it once the awards is over but for now, keep expecting more and more Chanmin pushing from everyone on the show.

Kjk not cheering jsm was just him being salty lmao. He was a little mean today overall, definitely not cute kookie bear. It reminded me of old kookmin days. I still had a good laugh. The episode was hilarious. No matter how mean he wanted to behave he still couldn't bring himself to scold her when she failed. He has been shouting all day, but jsm fails and he can't even utter a word. He really practices favouritism too much lol. Like @kookminclan RunningMan said, we might have kookmin cheat days but that doesn't mean that there won't be days when they work. They aren't a loveline on the show, any small attempt to highlight them blows up because the chemistry is that obvious and they can't afford that now that they are pushing another loveline. You could see she where she comfortably rests her arms on both lks and his shoulders. Kookmin is still good. Anticipating the awards can't wait to see the nominees and winners.

Found it hilarious when jsm said ysc was the only single guy there. Lmao the offence on KJK's face tho. Like he couldn't believe his ears. As for the IG incident, seeing how it backfired he might want to just mind his business from now on lol:lol: and leave the shipping to the pros

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

I could be wrong, but where did KJK put to get rid of what he didn’t want? (During the meal). To me, it looked like he passed the food  to So Min...

I also agree with @Rida Live . They are trying to obtain awards. I also enjoyed this episode. It was hilarious when SM came to defend one of the guest stars. She’s definitely a variety star. Always on point.  

• Like 4
  • Love 2

45 minutes ago, nrbrown said:

It was hilarious when SM came to defend one of the guest stars. She’s definitely a variety star. Always on point. 

IKR!! She never fails to impress me. The video blew up pretty fast. She is indeed a trending queen and k-netz love her. How can't you, she delivers everything with a smile, curses, insults or compliments. It's lowkey my dream to see her angry on the show, not upset or sad but angry. I know it's very unlikely since she's a pro but even when she feels wronged or is accused falsely, instead of getting angry she just falls on the ground and whines cutely. She's such a natural.

I want to see her angry and at KJK (he is the member that deserves to be scolded the most lol). She looks like she'll be adorably cute when she's angry or really scary lol. No inbetween.

Went through the comments and someone said she toned down this year, I thj k the opposite. Especially for the last half of the year. From Youndu, to the confession song that was a hit, to th sweat incident that went viral, to today's episode that also blew up. She's a hot topic almost every week. Hating on her makes her haters look stupid at this point.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

I find this week episode although hilarious, a little bit disturbing, as it seems KJK is getting meaner this week. Somin also seems a bit wary of the way KJK is acting. I guess participating in the chanmin loveline everyweek is taking its toll on KJK. Although he seems to control his temper when somin is around, him pushing the members during the name the food game is a bit rash. It looks more like he’s letting his frustration go. I do hope this chanmin episode will quickly disappear. Its making everything so awkward. It seems to me KJK is starting to get more possessive of somin and having chanmin doesn’t help as KJK is not realy good in hiding his feelings.

• Like 8

4 hours ago, Rida Live said:

As for the IG incident, seeing how it backfired he might want to just mind his business from now on lol:lol: and leave the shipping to the pros

This is so funny..most of the comments teased him back,lol. He don't knows that kookmin clans are rising now:lol:. There are tons of supports to kookmin in youtube. I bet he's happy inside when people teased him with somin:sweat_smile:.

I enjoyed this episode especially the dance part. Ji suk jin & hanna are hilarious. I noticed several things about kookmin. Like all of you've mentioned, sechan birthday. Suddenly, he wants to include himself in the celebration. Is he too obvious? Now I know why jaesuk said" you're just nice oppa to somin but the one she love is sechan" last week. Its like a warning by jaesuk to not be so obvious..lol...just my assumption:D. Its remind me of coffee truck incident, he include himself in chanmin again. 

I can't recall anymore when the last time he raised voice to somin.He's too nice to her lately. He's not so eager to matchmake somin & byung jae(guest), while the others keep teasing somin.

I think kjk teased chanmin based on his mood:sweatingbullets:. Sometimes he did, sometimes not, like in last week episode. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Don't know if anyone noticed but during the dance segment when jsm was dancing and yjs asks her to go and dance in front if ysc and she does. Everyone is laughing then kjk says "this is embarrassing, she decided to find love instead" (lmao so salty). Then jsm stands and looks at him, can't see her expression cause her back is to the camera so I don't know if she was giving him an upset expression or opposite because all of a sudden kjk switches his words to "Good job" and starts fumbling with his bag. I say it's him she was looking at because of her body angle and also lks and Haha were avoiding eye contact with her and he looks at her says good job and starts looking for God knows what in that bag of his lol. Wonder why he said it was embarrassing lol, it wasn't. Just funny. I hope she scolded him with her eyes, he was being too much for no reason:joy:. Just imagine how funny it is if she gave him an upset expression and he immediately changed his words lmao.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1