[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

43 minutes ago, JialingGO said:

I may be wrong because HaHa looked very quiet and not liking the whole situation. He maybe a Spartace shipper. Or he is worried that Somin will be hurt. The answer is confusing

I don't think he didn't say No to yjs question not to hurt her feelings lol. Hell it's a variety show, him rejecting her would have been funny (not for us shippers obviously). Kjk has quick wit and an answer for every question but can't even come up with 'she's family too' as an answer to yjs question? The man visibly trolls her on social media, tells her to move out of the way when it's obvious he's taking a picture of her and posts it for the entire world to see. If he can says jokes like that with her I don't think he couldn't hilariously reject her then and turned it into a funny scene. Instead he just laughs awkwardly with a red face. There is not much to even think or analyze in that scene, he was flustered and there is a high percentage he likes her. I do agree with you that him telling jsm she needs a beating to come to her senses was a response to her aegyo instead of yjs question tho. Also notice how Sechan was shyly smiling after that scene, lol. Something is up.

Lol actually the fact that Haha was quiet makes it funny. Haha match makes kjk with every girl on the show. So I don't see why he shouldn't chip in and make a joke out of it. He didn't look upset lol, where did anyone get that from, he was just straight faced. If there ever was a member good at cunning people on the show its Haha. It's ridiculously hard to know what he's thinking when he doesn't want you to know.

Lmao, people really said that's his way of saying no??:joy: That's so hilarious. When he firmly rejects and says otherwise, they say he's just joking. But the one time he didn't, they say he meant a no. Just focus on your ship everyone, whoever it is you ship. Life is easier that way.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

I don't know guys, i adore hamin bc they're so funny together, but hdh obviously a spartace shipper, which is fine btw. I agree with @JialingGO

He's trying to approach jsm after the instagram comment (remember that?), he got so much negative backlash, even his wife trying to clean up his mess by taking jsm out for dinner (although at the show jsm said it was planned for a long time ago, but they didn't have the time).

And just like kjk said, jsm keeps growing on you. Hdh become sulky when he's not invited at maknae drinking gateway, and then in this eps hdh go out drinking with them, jsm said hdh bragging about his past when he get drunk, kjk add comments 'yes he is', is it means they had a drink together? Jk, jsm & hdh? My kookmin spent so much time outside rm filming makes my heart happy :wub:

Edited by Reerii Soompi
Typo
  • Like 3
  • Awesome 1

@Rida Live..tq for the timeline of uri kookmin :D.Its pretty obvious already he might have crush on somin. Somin fits with his ideal type. If im a man, i will fall in love with someone like her. She could brighten anyone day only with her smile. 

No matter who Haha oppa support, the decision is in kjk hand. He's the one who will live with the girl forever. I laughed at kjk face whenever members brought up about chanmin loveline, his face was like 'whatever':joy:

I see many people support chanmin too..its not wrong, you can enjoy it. I hope anyone who love chanmin can open thread like this. I saw many support to them in youtube. Happy shipping:D.

• Like 7
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

I have not see many comments about Chan-min loveline. Probably I tend to avoid it. To be frank, I was Kwangmin shipper but I have turned it to more of Kwangmin siblings. I wasn't fond of Monday Couple and Spartace. It was not because I wasn't fan of its member. I enjoyed the show but the loveline gave me cringe. Sometimes, it is too staged. I felt bad for Gary because it feels like one sided love. Jihyo is amazing and beautiful but she seems to like someone else. I have not come across Spartace chemistry either. I see them colleagues.

I see Jihyo eyes lit up when she sees Lee Dong Wook. I think she has best chemistry and charming friendship with him. I like their bickering on phone calls.

Jong Kook and Jihyo were too similar that doesn't bring tension or charms. They seem to understand each other. They could act like married couple long after having kids like getting used to each other. Among the members, Jihyo has best chemistry with Kwangsoo (siblings like), and HaHa (before marriage), but it is very comedic. I like her chemistry with HaHa for variety sake. Gary sort of got in the way. In private life, I see Jihyo and Jong Kook as a couple who acts like married couple who give space to each other. They  will understand and be honest with each other. They will remain the same and close but distant because their interests are very different. Jong Kook will have to put his romantic side back in burner. He'll save it for anniversaries. Jong Kook and Jihyo are very unpretentious and fixed and grounded. 

When I saw Somin with Jong Kook especially now, he tends to be very different from his own image. Even when they first met, Jong Kook tends to be little more responsive. He has never been roasted by a girl with wits. It goes same again when she choose him over kwang-soo. Jong Kook gave a big reaction with this situation. Somin seems to be connected to Jong Kook with fate. I think Jong Kook's world changed a lot when he met somin, even since they first met, good or bad. He tends to avoid her but draws into her. Now... it is no turning back. He sometimes unconsciously followed her around. The more he learned about her, the more he found something similar and charming about her. When he found out that she loves to write. It was like knock on his head that she may be the one. He could rub it off for awhile. He would start to observe her more. When she went against his decision like giving poor grade on his christmas memories and declaring HaHa the most handsome to giving him flower, he was disappointed that she may not like him. It was a very strange turn of event that turned him upside down. It goes on and on. He started to change a lot and smile more. He became more confident sharing his wits. They became closer and he became funnier and talkative. It wasn't even scripted. Haha... it was act of fate that brought them together and changed him. In Mom's Diary, he said he will consider marriage no matter how much he has desire to marry his last love, only if he could change himself for better. All of us thought Jong Kook changed so much with somin around. He is so different. He was no longer his own variety character we see him in earlier running man, Mom's diary, or etc. He is very different when Somin's around. And you can see Somin looking at him with adoration and big eyes. Somin is like a deer caught in headlights. 

I did not approve Kook-min loveline for a long time. Even from the beginning when Somin became permanent member. She is intended for Kwang-soo first place since the first time she was a guest breaking from the box. She was a gift for Kwangsoo whose image was wreck with string of previous hilarious rejection. They really have great rapport and chemistry that is always intended to be like siblings rivalry or couple who doesn't like each other but got along so well. I think somin grew to like Kwang-soo when she join as a member. Before that, I think Somin had an eye for Jong Kook whole time, because he fits her type. She expressed it before she met Jong Kook. I think she stop with Kwangsoo  after fortune teller session that Kwangsoo only benefits from her. She does take the readings seriously. Somin still takes care of Kwang-soo like her own son. She helped Kwang-soo get Subin's number even though they already met. Kwang-soo is too shy with low self esteem. Kwang-soo even said he was her VIP client when it comes to relationship. Somin always look up to him with caring heart before the fortune teller session. After that, she released herself from him, and Kwangsoo moved to Jihyo. Somin became more independent. Jaesuk and Sukjin helped to fill the gap Kwangsoo left.

Somin surprisingly has a great comedic chemistry with Jaesuk and Sukjin creating tiger moth group along with Kwangsoo. Haha came along sometime to fill the gap. Handsome male guests; Sang yeob, Kim Jiseuk, Ha Seokin, or etc have helped to fill the gap. Somin became more independent. When forbidden couple is forming with Sukjin by accident with hilarity, Jong Kook creep in slowly like in background. Before Jong Kook and Somin had cat-mouse relationship. Later on, Somin is alone which gave a space for Jong Kook to fill in. At first, they were quiet. They became closer behind the camera. Then later admitted it with help from Sechan who blurt out their coffee hangout or date. The turning point was when he revealed somin's secret which ended badly. He had to make up a lot for her behind the camera. It is a great time for somin to open up herself more and more to him. Their chemistry remain natural, and no one made comments about it. Somin and Jong Kook always talk over HaHa. It gets funnier when Kook-min relationship went into another level teasing each other. HaHa didn't join in or share laughter with them. He just leaves them alone by sitting in middle. Sechan's expression also gives hints. Now... Chan-Min loveline emerge, did you notice it makes Jong Kook and Somin even closer than before? Somin spends time with Jong Kook more than developing loveline Sechan during ChanMin loveline. She goes to Sechan with jaesuk's lead Jokingly but always go back to Jong Kook. i think Jaesuk is trying to keep Kook-min chemistry natural by addressing Chan-Min loveline. He tends to break the moment. One example, when somin shook her laker's shirt in front of Jong Kook, Jaesuk had to break the focus on Kook-min to balance with another loveline. I think everyone has theory of ChanMIN loveline for awards for Sechan. Somin is very close to him, and she is willing to help him every step of the way. Jong Kook is also close to him as well. Se chan did well this time-- especially guess who game and some quizzes. To be frank, he is sort of male version of blank Jihyo with mix of Jaesuk's wits and humour. He can be ace as well. 

SO long, Still kook-min shipper. =)

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 3

I mention that Somin takes fortune telling seriously. 

Even though the episode only talks about her compatibility with Sechan. Jong Kong is already asked by Jihyo. Variety shows tend to be edited to promote Spartace. It does not always rely on fortune telling. It is more of a guide not the answer. 

What is interesting is that, they showed that Somin and Jong kook are most compatible with each other on paper. 

The thing is that, Somin is born of small metal. Water and earth are best element for her. She doesn't get any problem with wood. She could only carve or chop down the wood. She mention that fire is not good for her. Jong Kook jokingly said he is born of Fire.

Jong Kook- Big water 

Haha- Big Earth

Sukjin- Big wood 

Jihyo- Big wood

Jaesuk- Big Water

Kwangsoo- Big wood

Sechan- Big Fire

Somin- small Metal 

HaHa, Jaesuk, and Jong Kook are good for Somin. 

Sechan is not good for somin since fire can melt the metal. 

For Jong kook born in big water: metal is good for him. Water benefits wood but wood does not benefit water. Water gives to wood. That is why fortune teller said Jong Kook should follow jihyo which can grow from water. Earth is not good for water. 

Jihyo benefits from water. Jong Kook is good for Jihyo but he does not benefit from water. She has to avoid metal. 

Sechan is Fire. Fire gets benefit from wood and earth. Fire controls metal. 

Haha is earth which is good for metal and fire.  

Fortune Teller said Jihyo and Jong Kook's compatibility is 90 to 95 percent. 

In the list, fortune teller said Jong Kook and Somin are most compatible. And Jihyo is also very compatible with sechan. So that means somin has higher percentage? 

I actually thought Somin is most compatible with Haha-- Earth and metal. 

I also thought Jong Kook and Somin could be compatible as well. 

Of all, Sechan seems to be the worst match for somin because fire melts metal. It seems to be that Sechan has control over Somin. He could get somin, and get others give somin away to him no matter how eligible she is. Someone who can get somin is someone who is born of water. Water can extinguish fire. Hehe.. see the pattern. =) 

However, I am Chinese. It is way of life that we get it checked sometimes. That is why i found this fortune telling session quite odd in some ways that fortune teller talked favourably on Spartace and Chan-min. But in list, it told otherwise. 

Just sharing... it is merely a guide. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 10
  • Thanks 4

So I rewatched the “do you like Somin?” part and what I found most interesting is YJS saying “sometimes...” and purposely cutting himself off by laughing slightly before he could finish his sentence. I wonder what he was going to say? My shipper brain is telling me he was probably gonna say something along the lines of sometimes it seems like you do or something about how he behaves with her.

The fact that YJS cut himself off makes me think he wasn’t just joking around and genuinely wondered if KJK likes Somin. Which is a testament to how differently KJK treats her these days.

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1

On 12/2/2019 at 9:31 AM, Rida Live said:
Just when I thought the whole fan meeting was a smooth ride. Wow, how rude can they be actually. I hope she knows more people love her than hate her and she remembers that. What irritates me the most is I'm sure some of them know of the recent passing of Goo Hara and Sulli because of behaviours and treatment like that and yet they still went on. Some people truly are sick. And in as much as everyone blames the haters, I also blame the RM staff and SBS, they can't tell me they didn't know how much hate she receives. Their comment section is filled with them. But they probably thought as long as there was no physical violence, there was no problem not knowing words hurt the most.

Once again, if you're part of the fans that went to support her there and you're a reader here, I thank you so much.

I agree. I can only say it's their loss if they haven't got to know such a wonderful and inspiring person like so min. I am amazed all the time by her awesomeness - she contributes so much to the show, takes all kinds of penalties with a smile on her face and lifts everyone's mood. Even on bad days, she perks herself up and the people around her. I wish I could be more like her - keep my worries tucked away under a smile and make the world better for the people around me. i can only pity the haters - by sticking to their stupid prejudice, they are losing out on the joy this bright soul can bring into your life.

But i agree about SBS and the RM crew. She deserves so much better than this. i wish someone in the team or in SBS would have the courage to take on the haters. That person, whoever he/she is will have my eternal gratitude. Keeping everything aside, can't people see why the team loves her or why she trends all the time? Look at how she handled two of her most embarrassing moments - one where she was not recognized by the people in the subway and the other her sweat incident. I can't think of any actress who would have been ready to roll with it and allow herself to be laughed at. It also didn't dampen her spirits- she laughed it off and carried on. it is time RM crew and members gave her more vocal support. that is something i feel disappointed about - how long will they pretend like the unnatural hate doesn't exist and allow her to suffer alone? 

But the good thing is i can see a lot of very vocal support for so min on naver.

• Like 1
  • Love 7

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5nSsV8BUIZRWaUKlOZB734HacNcMzqvXE4HAk0/?igshid=13ovuw86zo27m

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5nN8QcBUj_m-XdHJzRJP2HhoFofEbcLfV1_q40/?igshid=r50clflijnkj

It was just like we guessed. She avoided him because of the situation. Look how he went to meet her once it ended and they were heading back in. Why did the video cut at the intresting part :joy:. I wanna see more!!

• Awesome 1

2 hours ago, Rumble fish said:

So I rewatched the “do you like Somin?” part and what I found most interesting is YJS saying “sometimes...” and purposely cutting himself off by laughing slightly before he could finish his sentence. I wonder what he was going to say? My shipper brain is telling me he was probably gonna say something along the lines of sometimes it seems like you do or something about how he behaves with her.

The fact that YJS cut himself off makes me think he wasn’t just joking around and genuinely wondered if KJK likes Somin. Which is a testament to how differently KJK treats her these days.

I also missed 'sometimes' but it was cut off too quickly. I don't think Jaesuk is willing to expose Kook-min relationship if it is true or not. So-min has been taken under Jaesuk's wing that he cares for her like his own daughter. He always pat her head-- it is really showing the sign of deep parental affection. I think Jaesuk off screen will approve Kook-min wholeheartedly. I think he knows how private Jong Kook and Somin is. I think Jaesuk is muttering or was cut off like he would say something to debunk the rumour rather than lead to it. There is a great balance between Sechan, Jaesuk, Somin, and Jong Kook.

I think Jaesuk is Kook-min shipper all along despite leading Chan-min loveline for the show. I think Jaesuk is stepping up to provoke Jong Kook's feelings. He probably did not realise that he is taking Somin for granted. He is very slow and cautious when it comes to this. Jaesuk knows Jong Kook's habits. HaHa complained that Jong Kook does not express interest even though he is interested. To speed it up, he needs someone to push him. In MUD, Jong Kook's cousins said if he like someone  he has to let them know so they can push him hard or they can make it happen. Now, we see how it is to push Jong Kook to a girl. He couldn't do it on his own. 

I think Jaesuk cares about Somin's feelings more than Jong Kook's cautious nature. He is leading Sechan loveline to provoke Jong Kook in some ways. Somin can lead loveline with Sechan in her own way but Jaesuk is pushing it so Jong Kook will take a reaction. I think they have discussed about Chan-min loveline with Jong Kook just to help Sechan to win award or get more screen time.  The more Jaesuk pushed it, the more Jong Kook reacted to it. The more awkward came along between Somin and Sechan that she would find refuge with Jong Kook or sometimes with Kwangsoo. Kwang-soo seems moving towards Jihyo. I also notice that Sechan is trying to bring Jong Kook and Somin together as loveline not for variety but for themselves. Se-chan knows Somin and Jong kook very well. He is very supportive and wanted to give hints about them. Jong Kook probably thought Jaesuk would be subtle. Jong Kook said he was hurt when somin moved to sit next to sechan. Jaesuk replied that Jong Kook is a nice man, but Sechan is the person she loves. It was very provoking. Se-chan looked uncomfortable. HaHa teased Se-chan following Jaesuk's lead. Se-chan doesn't look happy. He looks awkward as heck. Jihyo's laughter was real-- hearing all these obnoxious ways to create Chan-Min loveline. If she knew Chan-min loveline is real-- she would have smirk or smile sneakingly like she knows it is real. Her honest laugh is like... are crazy? Did it really happened? The teasing on Se-chan is annoying and weird. Se-chan is being weird out even more that he wanted to crawl out from the bus. Somin's bit happy when Jong Kook admitted he was hurt. She pushed hard on Chan-min loveline but reassured Jong Kook that she was just looking at the pictures with Sechan.  

Now, Jaesuk asked Jong Kook if he likes somin, Jong kook laughed so hard. He is all alone to say something. Everyone is waiting of for his honest and witty answer. Jong Kook's laugh is like... whoa, you caught me there. I am not going to answer. I dont want to answer. If I say yes, it is going to be weird. If I said no, how could I impress Somin's mother? If I said no, it may hurt Somin's image. If I said she is my little sister, would she ever trust me? He must be lost in the train of his thoughts thinking about kicking Jaesuk's shin off screen. He put his hands in his pocket deeply rocking back and forth waiting for the blood to rush into his brain to give him an idea. It takes Somin reading the situation to step in to save Jong Kook from embarrassment. HaHa's reaction is rather interesting because he is king of matchmaking Jong Kook. Even though Jong Kook gave brutal answer, why is HaHa's so quiet. Jong Kook's answer would make HaHa go nuts to hear how funny it is. He would try to comfort Somin. Why is he so quiet? Se-chan's expression (do ignore the caption) in between excitement that Jong Kook showing his hesitation in his body language that shows an interest in Somin. He would be free from Chan-min loveline. I think Sechan is wanted to go back to be friends with Somin again with Kwangsoo. 

I think Jaesuk is targeting Kook-min whole time. He wanted love triangle to happen with Jong Kook in favour with help of Se-chan. I think Jaesuk knows that Jong Kook didn't know he is interested in Somin. Somin likes Jong Kook a lot. Jong Kook has a very busy off screen schedule with MUD and going to LA and concerts. It is hard for the members to find time together off screen. Jong Kook is like an old man who doesn't drink. So working on screen is another way for the two to develop friendship and feelings for each other. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 5

1 hour ago, Rida Live said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5nSsV8BUIZRWaUKlOZB734HacNcMzqvXE4HAk0/?igshid=13ovuw86zo27m

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5nN8QcBUj_m-XdHJzRJP2HhoFofEbcLfV1_q40/?igshid=r50clflijnkj

It was just like we guessed. She avoided him because of the situation. Look how he went to meet her once it ended and they were heading back in. Why did the video cut at the intresting part :joy:. I wanna see more!!

There is something about Somin, her maturity and respect on others. She is also very selfless because of her cheerful personality. Somin can adjust her mannerism depending on who she is with. 

Here is a thing about a cheerful person. Most comedians in general or anyone who wanted to make others laugh to make themselves feel better tend to be the unhappiest. Robin Williams said something similar to this. They create cheerful demeanour to overcome their pain. They are optimistic. The more they do that, they are most likely to fall into depression quickly if it didn't do well. Here is a thing about somin, she drinks a lot. Sometimes you can tell how heavily person drinks. The more they drink, the deeper the pain they want to escape. 

Somin has a very sensitive soul making her artistic and witty. She could tell how it is to deal with pain and sadness. She often talked about with her friends to overcome such thought. She is very poetic and deep, which is very different from her running man or variety persona. 

Somin thinks ahead and became cautious that she wouldn't want to hurt Jong Kook or Jihyo if she tried to get close to them despite what other thinks. She is aware of popularity of Spartace supporters in overseas. In Korea, she is freely allowed to spend time with Jong Kook, maybe because of support of Kook-min siblings vibe. I am glad the fan in vietnam was able to capture small act of kindness Jong Kook is willing to take on Somin despite her worries. It was so sweet of him to show this act in overseas.

I think the trip to Vietnam despite the threats helps to wake up sleepy Korean viewers to give support Somin more. Most of them could have watch running man streaming online, not fixed time on television. It is what Running Man and its staff intended to do. They did increase security for Somin like she didn't show up in photoshoot in airport. Other members have protected her from the crowd. It is also helping Somin's image, and people would stop taking running man and somin for granted. It is also a lead for her dedication, talent, and hard work that would set her to get another award one day if she was able to overcome it to continue to be an asset to old variety show locally and internationally. 

This is an amazing journey of Jeon Somin. Hope she continues it with courage and love! 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Happyjana said:

@Rida Live..tq for the timeline of uri kookmin :D.Its pretty obvious already he might have crush on somin. Somin fits with his ideal type. If im a man, i will fall in love with someone like her. She could brighten anyone day only with her smile. 

No matter who Haha oppa support, the decision is in kjk hand. He's the one who will live with the girl forever. I laughed at kjk face whenever members brought up about chanmin loveline, his face was like 'whatever':joy:

I see many people support chanmin too..its not wrong, you can enjoy it. I hope anyone who love chanmin can open thread like this. I saw many support to them in youtube. Happy shipping:D.

Jong Kook is also Somin's type! =) It is a fate right? hehe

• Love 1

12 hours ago, Rida Live said:

Lmao, people really said that's his way of saying no??:joy: That's so hilarious. When he firmly rejects and says otherwise, they say he's just joking. But the one time he didn't, they say he meant a no. Just focus on your ship everyone, whoever it is you ship. Life is easier that way.

Life is easier if Jong Kook just make up his mind! How many people lined up many beautiful woman before him... and there is a woman who is completely crazy about him, and has personality he would love to spend his life with! hehe

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Rida Live said:

Fue tal como lo adivinamos. Ella lo evitó por la situación. Mira cómo fue a encontrarse con ella una vez que terminó y volvían a entrar. ¿Por qué el video se cortó en la parte interesante  :alegría:? ¡¡Quiero ver más!!

https://youtu.be/Am97FQy

• Like 2

5 hours ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

i can only pity the haters - by sticking to their stupid prejudice, they are losing out on the joy this bright soul can bring into your life.

Talk about haters, now they blame somin fans because koreans already know about hating of new members. Once again, they play 'victim'. If the haters not start the war first, all these things not happen. Even the vietnam fm was going smooth, they can't denied that the biggest somin haters fb fanpage is from there. Lol, why they turn their eye blind:angry:. Looks who always spamming somin & members ig with rude comments. Tiny oppa already know about this b4 the fm.The damage is done a long time ago. 

Deep inside my heart i really want kookmin to be real although i can't put my hope high. Why? because if kookmin is real, its like a big slap to the haters who talked bad things abt kookmin. They accused kjk use somin for popularity, make fake loveline & somin flirt with kjk. They even tag kjk ig why not care abt their bias anymore. What the hell is wrong with them!

They love any members who took care their bias. But, critic & throw hate to members who close with somin. What a bias! 

I dont understand why they're so obsessed with their bias. They behaved like a 'sasaeng' fans already. Only true fans love all members. Somin received hate from all over the places; fans who can't move on from 7012, fans who want only one girl, other loveline who feels insecure abt kookmin, fans who can't accept her variety character. Poor girl.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Happyjana said:

Somin received hate from all over the places; fans who can't move on from 7012, fans who want only one girl, other loveline who feels insecure abt kookmin, fans who can't accept her variety character. Poor girl.

I'm telling you, she receives hate from different immature set of people. At first, they said kjk and Haha didn't get along with her so her personality must be bad. Now three of them are so close that they are competing with the maknae line. The excuse now is Somin is using them. If she appears on their variety show, they say she's desperate like they weren't the ones that called her. They say she overreacts, I'm sorry but I didn't know Jeon Somin was the only member with this characteristic. It's a variety show for God's sake. Lks, yjs, kjk and Haha do it all the time. Do they really think kjk speaks like that to his hyungs out of the show? And why is it that whatever every other member does, they justify it as it's for the show but whenever she does the same thing or something less than that she's seeking attention.

And why shouldn't she want to seek attention, is she doing something the other members aren't? She's on a variety show, you fight for your screentime. It's not given to anyone. Kjk is having a lot more screen time , because of his character change. Doing more penalties, taking more rash decisions, the man freaking cried in the Do not laugh race lol. A completely different look from his character and everyone loved it and that's how it should be. Some even bash her for wearing shorts!!! These are fellow women like what the hell. Who even notices that and what's the problem with it? They keep complaining about her screentime but lks and yjs have the most screentime every episode. They focus only on her so she is all they see and they can't realize her screentime isn't even much compared to those two and even when it is, she worked for it. The girl trends almost every week, she brings attention to the show all the time and at the risk of her image. They all do, lks too. He takes on such a ridiculous role with his actor image and everyone loves him for it but why is it different for jsm. Because she's female? Make it make sense. The video if her armpit sweating on their site on naver reached almost 400, 000 views which is actually a lot compared to the views of other videos. On their Instagram, both SBS official and running man Instagram it has nearly 500, 000 views. That much people have seen an actress armpit sweat which would be nothing really except it's Korea, a very conservative country. But she just brushed it off. Her response was what made the scene more hilarious and lovely. Like Haha said, 'she's unaffected and easygoing'. Every single member adores her. I don't get how they can hate someone their bias likes. Like really?? 

Now their new excuse is she's pushing the loveline for screentime. Okay and? Firstly I'm sure she wasn't the one that met the PD and said she wanted to be in a loveline. Second of all, I am also sure its Yjs that brings it up and initiates it almost all the time. Thirdly, she's not the first person to be in a loveline on the show, and get screentime for it and she actually makes the loveline funny this time instead of the same old so why is it a problem. She's forcing herself on kjk?? That's the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. There is no example of that statement. All this means is they notice thier chemistry and are threatened by it. Shippers of the other loveline hating on her just have free time. I don't even see shipping as something serious enough to incite hate. Like yeah you ship these two members but unless they say it themselves that they are in a relationship, hating others they interact with is just really dumb. Like exceptionally dumb. Same goes for us kookmin shippers. I mean it's not like they told us they are in a relationship, we're all just having fun here analysing their interactions and coming up with our opinions and rooting for them together but that's the most we can do. So why hate on people they are close too. I'm sorry but fandoms are really scary, controlling and obsessive.

And I just hate it so much when they call themselves fans of SJH or use her name for their hateful account. I love Jihyo and Mongdol. She's a sweetheart, really sad some fools insult her by calling themselves her fans. Shoutout to her actual fans who root for her and don't put down any member, y'all are the real MVP's. And please fellow Somin fans, don't go about insulting SJH to defend Somin. I get it's from a place of anger for how they treat our Sominie but it doesn't make it right and it's very unfair to SJH too. Let's all try to avoid fan wars and just root for uri Kookmin on here .:heart:

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 6