[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

I’m also waiting for the subs so I can “read” the room correctly (meaning check everyone’s reactions) but I saw the gifs that were posted and lol at the way KJK holds Somin’s hand with both of his hands and makes like a ball with them?? Like was that really necessary sir? lol 

I need the subs now :P

Edited by HappyVirusRM
Wrong word
  • Like 2
  • LOL 2

When oppa was hurt by somin having sat near sechan, the weird silence and amongst others, jihyo hiding her smile which seem to have a deeper thing stood out to me. Sechan looked genuinely flustered lol as if caught between them two... it was so cute of oppa tho.. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

6 minutes ago, Losdol said:

When oppa was hurt by somin having sat near sechan, the weird silence and amongst others, jihyo hiding her smile which seem to have a deeper thing stood out to me. Sechan looked genuinely flustered lol as if caught between them two... it was so cute of oppa tho.. 

This part is very suspicious... why KJK said that??  JSM doesn't know what to say, hahahah. so weird...!!

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

Oppa was RED when he was put on spot and was asked, perhaps do u like somin? Wow.. can’t forget his face and weird laugh with absolutely no denial at all!!! Kwangsoo’s smile is interesting to say the least..just Speechless at that scene!!!!!!

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Just a thing I noticed: On the bus when they teased Chanmin with a song and Somin says “Yang Sechan in Jeon Do Yeon’s voice, Haha looks back and I don’t know if it’s the angle but it looks like he is looking at KJK lol

This episode was enjoyable and I loved the yondu penalty :lol:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

I feel like if Sechan propose to Somin at anytime Somin will accept him right away. People will keep saying they are just good friends joking around or they just do it for the show but you can't deny that Somin does have a slight feeling towards Sechan. I not a hater btw, I ship Kookmin

Edited by JY03
  • Like 1

Watched the ending of the fan meeting where they sing sarang surowo and other songs. Jsm avoided kjk so much and I really don't blame her. I can't imagine the anxiety my poor baby had up there throughout the whole fan meeting. Happy it went well and grateful to the fans who came and even flew to the country to support her. If you're on here, a very big thank you up to you all:heart:. But yeah, I noticed she avoided him. If she saw him in her direction, she moved towards the other side, she mostly stuck to lks and ysc. Grateful to the maknae line for also looking out for her. I felt so bad for her even though nothing happened, I can only imagine how nervous and scared she was.

But this recent episode is hilarious. Episodes without guests are always the best. The addition of many kookmin moments also makes it more exciting. And I'm sorry to say but I loved Chanmin in this episode lol. I laughed so hard when she cursed at him in the name of love and when she was saying "Yang Se Chan!!" in a high pitched voice. The fact that ysc also participated a little bit in the loveline in this episode and responded once in a while too made it funnier and cuter. Best episode that highlighted the Chanmin loveline since it was brought up in my opinion.

Now kookmin gave me flutters. Always happy to see their natural interactions with each other. What's funny is how we never hear what they are saying and how it's always a background scene lol. Can't believe people think they are trying to use them as a loveline. Yjs question was more of a blurted out adlib because everywhere was quiet after kjk defending jsm. JSM's attention too wasn't even towards them when he asked, she was brushing something from the back of Haha's neck (Hamin siblings are so underrated). So for the most part we couldn't see her face when it was asked but it looked a little bit shocked by the statement. The gold piece here was kjk just laughing, he didn't say a word and put his hand is his pockets laughing  till jsm came in and teased him by asking whether he liked her (that girl really knows how to kill off awkward situations). Then he told her to stop if she didn't want a beating:joy: and laughed after that statement. Jsm pretends like she's scared and hides behind SJH to completely turn the scene into a joke like please girl we know you're the one that even beats him now:joy:.

During the mission where they had to order within the budget and she ordered an egg, I was so shocked until yjs said she was on a diet :lol:. Jsm is the tiger moths of all tiger moths when it comes to spending money especially when there is a budget and it's on food lol. Kjk vigorously shakes her hand and brings it towards him but the part was cut out so maybe to his chest? Or just brings it foward? I don't know. She says she's on a diet but proceeds to eat from KJK's plate lol.

Though when kjk complained about jsm switching sitting positions in the bus I don't think he was jealous or even upset. I guess he just wanted a way to tell her he wanted her sit beside him and also create content for the show by bringing up the loveline. Jsm then retracts and says no she just wanted to look at the pictures her and ysc took. Tbh she didn't need to reassure him, I mean I even expected her to start flirting with ysc because following her pattern with the love line, she should bite the bait and start it but she reassured him instead. How sweet. Then the loveline continued on the bus but I loved it and laughed especially when Haha teased ysc and SJH laughed (her laugh is so infectious lol).

When jsm and lks picked kjk to carry out the punishment with them, he didn't even look upset. He just accepted it lol who is this man?!! Isn't he meant to be promising revenge and pain in both of them? Lol!! My shipper mind tells me he thought " if I must carry out this penalty, I'm happy it's with you" (it's completely delusional but I love it:lol:). But I was happy to see him do the punishment, it was a fresh scene on the show. We have seen lks and jsm play dress up punishments too many times so there was nothing new there.

The fan meeting was a success, we may have not had any kookmin moments there but the most important thing is she was safe and had a good time. Besides, today's episode made up for the lost kookmin moments in the fan meet.

• Like 4
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 3

1 minute ago, JY03 said:

I feel like if Sechan propose to Somin at anytime Somin will accept him right away. People will keep saying they are just good friends joking around or they just do it for the show but you can't deny that Somin does have a slight feeling towards 

If that's your opinion then that's fine. There are Chanmin shippers too and that's okay. Yjs or any of the members are not people to tamper with real feelings on the show. I don't think they would do that to jsm if she really liked him. You think they would let her jokingly continue the loveline when he always also jokingly rejects her when feelings are involved? It becomes real then and that will hurt her feelings which might lead them to be distant outside of the show. That's too much complications for just a variety show. Even around guests she really really likes, she's always quiet. Her being so active in this loveline itself is what sells it as just a business coupling.

Once the loveline starts, everyone suddenly thinks she likes him but as a matter of fact Chanmin were even closer and cuter before the loveline. Still whether she likes him or not, no one knows but oh well if you think so, that's fine. I mean I think kjk and jsm like each other so I'm in no spot to try and convince anyone lol:lol:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Rida Live said:

The gold piece here was kjk just laughing, he didn't say a word and put his hand is his pockets laughing  till jsm came in and teased him by asking whether he liked her (that girl really knows how to kill off awkward situations). Then he told her to stop if she didn't want a beating:joy:

I wonder why kjk not replied back by saying she's like a donsaeng or family like he used to said:sweat_smile:. Somin is really jjang when come to overcame the awkwardness situation; remember during the couple dance practice.

Jaesuk never ask do you like somin to kwangsoo before when kwangmin is still hype. He always said they never be a real couple:joy:.

With kookmin, he never pushed them, he just teased them like; is Somin is your gf or what?, do you like her?, KJK dont realize somin is charming before( in farm/zoo ep). Did jaesuk oppa knows kjk real feeling now? They've know each other for long time.

• Like 4
  • Awesome 3

16 minutes ago, JY03 said:

I feel like if Sechan propose to Somin at anytime Somin will accept him right away. People will keep saying they are just good friends joking around or they just do it for the show but you can't deny that Somin does have a slight feeling towards Sechan.

I don't think she thinks he's unattractive, otherwise she wouldn't joke about having him as a back-up plan if they're both old and still single. And I'm a as-long-as-Somin-is-happy shipper - doesn't matter to me who she ends up with. Was excited for Ha Seokjin in 1% era, Kwangsoo before his dating news, and now Jongkook.

However I just don't see Chanmin as a couple happening at this moment, not based on both their onscreen interactions. Don't see any romantic/sexual tension from Somin's end. I am 50/50 on whether Sechan will fall in line if Somin does decide on having him as a boyfriend/husband. He is popular with the ladies too, so I think he has plenty of prospects himself. 

I hope when she decides to get married it's because she has full feelings instead of a 'slight feeling' lol.

Don't think Somin the romantic will settle for less. 

I don't dislike the Chanmin loveline because of Kookmin. I dislike it because it makes their interactions less natural and more artificial, as she is carrying out the show's direction. I love Chanmin when they're natural - which for them is being maknae not quite platonic besties. However if she genuinely falls for him after this whole loveline set-up, and he reciprocates, I would be happy for them and want to see more of them interacting naturally. 

Right now tho? I think Jongkook is the guy who gets her buzzing. 

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Happyjana said:

I wonder why kjk not replied back by saying she's like a donsaeng or family like he used to said:sweat_smile:. Somin is really jjang when come to overcame the awkwardness situation; remember during the couple dance practice.

Jaesuk never ask do you like somin to kwangsoo before when kwangmin is still hype. He always said they never be a real couple:joy:.

With kookmin, he never pushed them, he just teased them like; is Somin is your gf or what?, do you like her?, KJK dont realize somin is charming before( in farm/zoo ep). Did jaesuk oppa knows kjk real feeling now? They've know each other for long time.

I know right. I was expecting to hear something along the lines of, we're really close now so why can't she be family to me and him arguing with yjs. Maybe even yjs expected it too and that's why he brought it up. But a flustered kookie just stood there laughing away without giving us an answer lol.

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 2

Just when I thought the whole fan meeting was a smooth ride. Wow, how rude can they be actually. I hope she knows more people love her than hate her and she remembers that. What irritates me the most is I'm sure some of them know of the recent passing of Goo Hara and Sulli because of behaviours and treatment like that and yet they still went on. Some people truly are sick. And in as much as everyone blames the haters, I also blame the RM staff and SBS, they can't tell me they didn't know how much hate she receives. Their comment section is filled with them. But they probably thought as long as there was no physical violence, there was no problem not knowing words hurt the most.

Once again, if you're part of the fans that went to support her there and you're a reader here, I thank you so much.

• Like 3
  • Sad 3
  • Awesome 1

i want to add on the moment at 1:09:25 where they're playing the coins game. 

when it was Somin turns - HAHA asked YSC to assist Somin. 

Then, Somin just play along ''the loveline'' and asked YSC ''hold my hand'' with *playful voice*

and we can see the fullshot of the members a bit. 

there u can observe/see KJK face/facial... he just crossing his hands and closed his mouth kinda tightly closed his lips like not really brighten and kinda serious reaction  unlike *the camera then switch to Ji Suk Jin & Yoo Jae Suk* JSJ&YJS both of em the reaction quite bright and laugh//smile towards Somin&Sechan at that time situation..  Anyone can capture this into GIF? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Hi Everyone..

After watched E479, i can see kjk mood changed when chanmin loveline start in the bus. funny scene to me was when he mad at ysc! :lol: ysc mistake not so serious tho, he can said it nicely but the fact i saw jsm give a beethoven hint to ysc a few times, i guess that's the reason he mad. ysc said "i thought i had to said the hard one'.. kjk said : "it's not hard. Beethoven not that hard, you punk!" ... my big question is why he become so furious suddenly that HaHa have to calm him down... :lol: {my delulu thoughts he still mad the fact somin seat next to ysc in the bus} During whole episode, i feel jsj, lks & haha might know something about kookmin! especially lks... cuz he just  smile when chanmin loveline play out & he the one laugh first when heard yjs question to kjk.. yjs ask direct question to kjk, looks like he wanna test a water to see his reaction / he might get confused with kjk mood. But i'm happy cuz kjk respond just laugh & his face become red. I bet he really like her for real!  He look at jsm and laugh when jsm ask "Oppa do u like me? but when he said "you need a beating to come to your sense".. fierce word but he still smiling & his eyes so soft looking at her :lol:  kjk look so happy get penalty, i feel he want them to choose him! 

I hope we get to see more kookmin interaction in the more upcoming episode. Awards season just in the corner, i can't wait to see what somin will wear. all cast look great in tuxedo & dress. Hope they win something. 

Here the Vietnam video i found in YT.. cr : to the owner of the video

I saw the eyes gesture kjk give to Somin, then he being playfull with lks... :lol:His body language too :lol:

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

These are my ideas, but I have always believed that KJK is jealous of the KANGMIN relationship, most think that it is because Sechan their discomfort, but if they see well their seriousness is noticeable from the first game where JSM sits next to LKS and they talk to each other, is more in a moment they are standing arguing among themselves, and at the beginning is JSY listening to what they say, but seconds later

It is seen that KJK is with the face of few friends listening to what LKS says, that at that moment he is telling him that he knows her very well ... on the bus, on the first JSM trip he comes between him and LKS, and he can monopolize her attention, on the second trip she sits in the middle of LKS and SECHAN ... and it is when she feels most annoying, in the end when they are deciding who will accompany them he is again observing them with the same face of few friends, when they choose him, he changes his face with a joy as if he had won the game *** I think that LKS feels his discomfort and rewards him with taking it along with them *** I insist it is my perspective since I have always thought that the chemistry of LKS Y JSM is incredible! And according to me, the change in KJK was noticeable after the LKS courtship was announced.

At another point no less important hahaha I have been reading about body language and I have noticed curious things in KJK ... for example:

in previous chapters and when he is relaxed he always puts his hands together in front, but in the previous chapter most of the time he put his hands on his waist this according to what I read means challenge "here I am" "masculinity" and when asked if he liked JSM he just laughed and with his hands in his pockets which says it means reticence (caution) ... I just comment ... hahaha:wub:

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2

What's wrong with Kim Jong Kook?! hehehe... 

"Do you want a beating to come to your sense?"

I looked into the clips of kook min moments during current episode where Jong Kook ended up as blue face yongdu. 

Everyone awaits the answer of Kim Jong Kook from Jaesuk's question: Do you like Somin? He gave very strange and ambiguous answer. I looked into Spartace's point of view looking into this scene. I looked at Kook-min shipper's point of view. Everyone is giving their own analysis and opinion. Here is what I thought... Spartace shippers thought of it as another way to say no. They refer to Hong Jin Young's situation when Jong Kook said he thought about head butting her for her aeygo. When it comes to Jihyo using Sunny's expression "I am your dream guy." Jong Kook replied more kindly like my heart almost stopped. 

Now, here is what I thought... It gives away Jaesuk's genius way of pushing buttons on Jong Kook, and Somin's foresight to save the day. I think the answer is rather ambiguous than straightforward no or not answering at all. Why I don't think it is not NO? Jong Kook reacted it with laughter putting his hands in his pocket. His laughter looked rather heartily with sense of panic. It goes back to when Jaesuk refused to play with Jong Kook to allow him to buy level for somin by saying if she is his girlfriend. It was very different treatment of what he did to sechan. It wasn't even scripted. He found right time to push his button again. His laughter is also way of stalling time to answer directly without hurting somin. He couldn't say yes. He didn't want to say no. The thing is that, it is NOT hard to say no. It is easier to say no than yes. He could always stay behind the camera to explain anything to Somin. He is very conscious about protecting somin's image. But why it is so hard to say no, and said she is like his little sister. They are family. Do you know why i think it is not HARD for him to say no? Rewind few minutes back; somin smelled the sweet potato. Everyone was annoyed with her for touching her nose on it. Jong Kook was quick to defend her that she is a family. Now.. how is so hard for him to answer the question. He must be laughing at Jaesuk's craziness. Why he keep on laughing? He must have been thinking with his hands in pocket. He is hiding something and NOT comfortable. Somin saw the situation and stepped forward. Her quick thinking is to give Jong kook a cue that she didn't mind negative answer. She gave out her annoying aeygo he hates or trying hard not to like it in sake of his image. He gave a brutal answer. The answer is not answering Jaesuk's question, I believe. It is answering Somin's aeygo that annoys him. He tends to answer like that to anyone's aeygo charms.

So Jaesuk's question remains unanswered. 

I rest my case. Hehe. 

I may be wrong because HaHa looked very quiet and not liking the whole situation. He maybe a Spartace shipper. Or he is worried that Somin will be hurt. The answer is confusing. 

Let me know what you guys think of my theory. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 2

(Progression of yjs teasing kookmin and kjk describing their relationship :lol:

January - Yjs: Is she your girlfriend or what?

Kjk: Why are you acting up, I just feel bad (when he exposed her secret lol)

February - The shooting after they meet up for coffee. Kjk says 'we are very close now'

April - KJK's first concert in SK after 9 years and he invites jsm

Yjs: When her mother(jsm's) saw him perform on stage, she said 'he could be my son-in law

Kjk: *Laughs happily and claps merrily instead of rejecting* :joy:

Yjs: But she said the age gap is too much (bursts his bubble)

Kjk: What is important is i made an impression on her for now (what sort of statement is this lol, what is he implying:lol:)

May - In the episode where kjk has to flog jsm. He hesitates and says he doesn't want to hit her and that's she's a doensaeng he likes these days. JSJ says hit as hard as you love her, yjs says hit as hard as you like her. Kookmin then get sneaky and kjk helps jsm flog yjs:joy:.

Yjs: Why are you helping her? Are you guys dating or what?

Kjk: No it's not that, you just need to be spanked funny:lol:

- Shooting of MUD episode. Kjk calls jsm to set her up with Jongmin but instead ends the calls making plans to meet up with her (how frequently do they hang out?) Jongmin gets suspicious and says they have something going on. Kjk just says 'it's not like that' and then laughs and that's all. No explanation, no she's like a sister to me, nothing lol. Okay that was avery weird and edited scene.

August - Jsm is at a danger of getting her edges pulled by kjk. Jsj says she's no exception to the treatment (still don't know which way he meant it, whether it's because she's an unlucky tiger moth and is bound to fail or because kjk adores her these days). Kjk then says although she's a girl we are very close these days. (May I remind you, no one asked him about whether they were close or not:lol:)

September - After the fan meeting. Kjk says jsm gets more charming the more you get to know her with a cute smile on his face (Lol we see you kookie)

Yjs: Does that mean you didn't know she was charming before?

Lks: Jong kook would always avoid Somin

Kjk: Laugh both embarrassingly and mischievously 

Deember - Was shot November but whatever.

Yjs: Do you like Somin?

Kjk: Gives a very long laugh with a very red face but still doesn't answer. No no, no she's a doensaeng I like, no we're just close these days, no she's like family to me. He just awkwardly laughs while blushing.

Well we can say this was the year of Kookmin. Up until last year, kjk was the only member she wasn't close with. They said her and Haha weren't close but anytime they teamed up, they always had good chemistry and were funny together and you could see he adored her. Although Hamin's bond has grown more this year, they are really close now. Even at the fan meeting, if it wasn't lks or ysc beside her, it was him. But this year was definitely kookmin, like JSJ said they became close real fast. Their chemistry is insane and they both look like they like each other. Do they have something going on? No one knows. But I ship them so hard

• Like 3
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 3