[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

2 hours ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

that is weird. it is korea, they don't need security. perhaps they are already there? jsm's airport fashion is quite unobtrusive. hope to see them both. i think it will be better for all of them to step out in vietnam together accompanied by enough security because 9012 will make a better statement. 

I haven't seen or heard any update on them either. If they are really landing at a different time to avoid haters then the show is dumb for sending them there in the first place. Not like they didn't know her biggest anti fanbase is placed there, so if that's their little way of protecting her, then they shouldn't have sent her there in the first place. I hope that's not it, because the 8 of them arriving at once is better both security wise and publicly. 

And if it's a publicity stunt for the loveline which is very very unlikely, then I'm done. The best thing this loveline can be is short and curt. Though I don't get why they are obsessed with the  couple award, I mean I'm rooting for them in all categories but idk whether there is something really special about that award. Can someone tell me if it has a serious significance?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

They really make a 7012 banner :sweatingbullets:. I thought they are just kidding. But, still have some of the banner with somin & sechan..its ok. I hope somin & sechan dont get hurt to see that. 

But jihyo is so popular in vietnam. Im amazed how big of her fanclub.

Lets pray for somin & sechan safety for tomorrow.

@Rida Live..i also dont know what the benefit of that award. Now haters take this chance to say bad things about her.Whenever somin name is mentioned in RM article(ig), the haters came like hyenas. We can't stop this.Sad.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

48 minutes ago, Rida Live said:

I haven't seen or heard any update on them either. If they are really landing at a different time to avoid haters then the show is dumb for sending them there in the first place. Not like they didn't know her biggest anti fanbase is placed there, so if that's their little way of protecting her, then they shouldn't have sent her there in the first place. I hope that's not it, because the 8 of them arriving at once is better both security wise and publicly. 

And if it's a publicity stunt for the loveline which is very very unlikely, then I'm done. The best thing this loveline can be is short and curt. Though I don't get why they are obsessed with the  couple award, I mean I'm rooting for them in all categories but idk whether there is something really special about that award. Can someone tell me if it has a serious significance?

last episode when yjs suddenly referred to jsm as ysc's gf, i thought everyone looked awkward. it was like no one knew how to react for some seconds. even jsm who reacts pretty well in any situation looked uncomfortable. ysc also didn't know how to react. jsj was the first to react followed by kjk. it seemed like even kjk was surprised by that word. after jsj reacted to yjs, when kjk had to make his comment, he changed it into a less intense 'personal cheerleader' . 

there have been one or two episodes where kjk seemed fine with the loveline. but whenever jsm is referred to as ysc's gf, his reaction seems a bit off to me. this is also true for the rest of the cast. even last time, when yjs asked ysc if he was joining his gf's team, everyone seemed pretty surprised with his remark. even haha and lks who generally make all sorts of comments about lovelines are strangely silent when it comes to chanmin, so it must be double awkward for kjk if he likes jsm.

i was quite surprised by yjs being that aggressive creating chanmin moment. usually in a loveline,  in the beginning, you tease members saying they may be having a crush on each other but not call them bf/gf out of the blue like that. even monday girlfriend/boyfriend took its time developing. the usage of girlfriend/boyfriend at this stage seems too strong to me.

yjs has to be acting under pd's instructions so perhaps the performance of RM at the awards this year has more weight than usual. last year, RM just needed to prove that they could survive but this year perhaps they need to do better? pd is working hard on very complicated missions these days when the awards are just one month away. hollywood stars are being invited for special episodes. so perhaps they have to impress the higher ups more at the year end awards?

i don't know the deal with couple awards but it seems like sbs expects RM to seriously compete for them. last year, kwangmin were totally toned down after the tofu episode which happened in jan, but during the awards, kwangmin were hyped up like they were doing loveline stuff on a regular basis through the year which was not true. lks's major lovelines last year were with lee da hee and jennie, but they were not highlighted during the awards. instead kwangmin got the focus. so i just think it is a way to win awards. i honestly can't see how it helps ysc beyond a point. he doesn't even seem interested in it. jsm definitely doesn't need it. so perhaps the loveline is to get an easy award which will add to the award tally? 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 4
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Happyjana said:

They really make a 7012 banner :sweatingbullets:. I thought they are just kidding. But, still have some of the banner with somin & sechan..its ok. I hope somin & sechan dont get hurt to see that. 

But jihyo is so popular in vietnam. Im amazed how big of her fanclub.

Lets pray for somin & sechan safety for tomorrow.

@Rida Live..i also dont know what the benefit of that award. Now haters take this chance to say bad things about her.Whenever somin name is mentioned in RM article(ig), the haters came like hyenas. We can't stop this.Sad.

it will take time for people to change. however, rumors also spread because some of these ifans haven't personally interacted with jsm and ysc. the blind only one female member fans won't be changed by anything. however, for the neutral deluded fans, this is a chance to make up their own minds. 

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

i honestly can't see how it helps ysc beyond a point. he doesn't even seem interested in it. jsm definitely doesn't need it. so perhaps the loveline is to get an easy award which will add to the award tally? 

*sighs* I'm even tired of the loveline at this point. I'll just enjoy the show and ignore it. They shouldn't shove it down our throats, they have done 2 episodes where they did that and it was very uncomfortable and annoying to watch since it was brought up every other second. Episodes like 476 and 477 were the best with the Chanmin loveline compared to others. Although they brought it up, their screentime wasn't determined by it and they still carried out their characters well.

I hope the PD takes advice from the fans and quits lovelines on the show altogether. Although some like them, many more dislikes them. We love natural chemistry, nothing beats it. It's like how Chanmin was already Chanmin before they made Chanmin recently, because of their natural interactions everyone shipped the maknaes bond and friendship. 

I think they were smart in their choice for who would be vocal about the loveline by using yjs and jsm. Firstly, yjs is the nation's mc and can do no wrong and everyone knows everything he does is for the show. Jsm on the other hand has a knack for grabbing everyone's attention with her wit and actions and she's already a love opportunists on the show so it makes sense that she's the active one in the loveline. 

Members reactions seem off. Even when they teased kwangmin, ysc would tease both of them too and everyone will laugh. Lks is their best friend on the show but he just has a bitter smile on everytime the loveline is brought up:lol: which I find hilarious because his face really has funny expressions. Haha is the king matchmaker on the show, he invented matchmaking yet he doesn't seem all that active whenever it's brought up. I sometimes catch him looking towards you know who instead of them when yjs brings it up. JSJ just laughs once in a while but never has anything to say on it. Sjh too comments once in a while but mostly just laughs. When it's brought out of the blue sometimes you can see how startled jsm looks before she swiftly acts her part. Everyone knows ysc is always looking uncomfortable and shy with it, nothing new here.

Then when yjs brings it up in ep 475, ysctells him he's going to be in trouble. Trouble with whom? The only person I can think of that can punish yjs is exactly who you're thinking about too. When jinyoung tells him he'll help him by playing matchmaker for him, ysc tells him 'it's a love that can never be'. Knowing ysc, he's pretty loyal. I think one of the major reasons he can't act his part with the loveline is because he's cautious about someone. He is incredibly witty too, with Na eun and even Irene, he had punchlines. But jsm makes a flirty remark and he has to ask his 'hyungs'what he should say?? Why so cautious,

• Like 5
  • Insightful 2

I think somin is only one who originally going to dodge the camera for security reasons. To avoid giving bad rapport on Vietnam fanbase, I think sechan joined so it would like it is not all about somin. I dont think sechan has that bad threat as somin does. Because he walked like he wasn't scared when they arrived in Vietnam. Somin had to hide from the crowd with protection of her seniors. What is heartwarming to see is Jaesuk walking behind the youngest makane. Jihyo got somin's gift on her behalf. Kwang-soo covered her to bring her safety in the bus. Looks like somin is going to face challenge in her life right now. Lets all hope for her courage and safety. She is definitely brave. And her colleagues showed their incredible bond. 

• Like 7

I saw comments about jaesuk coining sechan as Somin's boyfriend. It was impulsive and aggressive putting Se-chan above hot water while somin is trying to brush off the awkwardness, and trusted her mentor's lead. She unabashedly played the role while sechan is panicking for weirdest reason. I respect Se-chan for not going too far .... if he said no, it hurts somin's image. If he said yes, it is just awkward. If he doesn't know what to say.... it makes it more ambiguous. I also notice some other members even Jaesuk looking at Jong Kook silently like you better say something lah! I think Jaesuk is not only pushing Se-chan's button. He's pushing someone's button too. Lets go back to Confession song episode before the fanmeet. Jae suk was complaining that So-min's song is too straightfoward. His face was in disgust saying that this person will run away or get scared. It shows that it is someone he knows already. If it is sechan, he's already close to somin. Somin even gave him 3 year period marriage proposal earlier. It is marriage proposal for single friends especially for a girl who has biological clock ticking. It is pointing at someone else Somin is willing to pay the big price for. It hints that this person is very slow to express his feelings or WON'T express his feelings even though he is interested. HaHa complained about Jong Kook's weird habits on courtship in MUD. Now, we got a word from Jong Kook that he was expressing a hurt when somin moved to sit with sechan. Jae suk is button pusher. He is good. Remember before when Jong Kook revealed somin's secret? Jong Kook silently went anal trying to comfort somin. He asked jaesuk to play to win for somin. Jae suk saw the moment... and push Jong Kook's button hard... putting his guard way down. Jong Kook's face was reddened and trying and desperately to repair and comfort somin so badly. Jae suk went too far... and it works. =) Somin's all smile. It wasn't because Jaesuk was funny. Somin seems to be very touched and happy with Jong Kook's action all thanks to Jaesuk. It does show that Jong Kook is her ideal knight in shining armour. 

We will see what happens tomorrow. I am still watching kook min video moments all over again... it is so beautiful. thank you for all the lovely videos. it is truly a great chemistry of all time. =) 

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2

I was feeling fine about the Vietnam fanmeet but after seeing lil Somin hidden behind her fellow RM members and the big group holding signs without her and Sechan made me feel full of resentment towards the person or whoever decided it was a good idea to hold a fanmeet there. I mean don’t get me wrong, I am extremely happy for the non hater fans and that they get to see them but I think it finally hit me that Somin will be in front of her biggest haters, many people don’t like Sechan either but Somin has it a bit worse than him. I saw some hater accounts with VIP tickets. :tears: 

About the awards thing... I feel a Best Chemistry or Best Duo would be better and would leave a lot of options for RM. Good candidates would be YooMin I love their bickering but caring relationship.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Do not be afraid of keyboard lad.  

They are just filled with such hatred in the virtual environment.  

In our country they says; "the barking dog doesn't bite."^_^

I hope RM members have a great day tomorrow.  

Rm members fighting!!!

We will just enjoying and happying:love:

• Like 2
  • Love 3

I heard there were also posters with 8012 and 9012 banners, so let's not generalize the viet fandom. Hopefully the main fanclubs in Vietnam will support all the members. Let's support and enjoy the fanmeet and hope the members have a good time. 

Seeing so min walk in the middle, I could see the members had taken precautions.They kept that pattern even in the escalator. Last time So Min had walked with yjs at the front, but this time kjk and jsj took the lead. So Min also walked on the right away from the crowds. So don't worry too much. 

• Like 5

My heart just exploded by today episode. There are lots of kookmin moments. Kwangmin too. 

I can see kjk is jealous with chanmin loveline actually:sweatingbullets:. Regarding the jaesuk oppa question, there is an akward moment there. Everyone stay silence. Sechan uncomfortable. kjk just laughed akwardly at the question. Then, somin teased him..later, i dont know what he said to her:sweat_smile:..cant wait for subtitle! 

I want to vote kwangsoo as our president:joy:.

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

6 minutes ago, Happyjana said:

Everyone stay silence

I was quite shocked with how quiet everyone was but did you see him happily laughing. I have never seen him respond that way when asked that question. Also jsm teased him and he scolded her:joy:. Uri kookmin is doing well. Let's wait for subs happily, really curious about what she said

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

@Rida Live..yes, is he blushing? Its akward.unexpected question from jaesuk oppa. He knows something. Kjk dont answer the question, or response..only laughed:joy:. He happy when somin sit beside her:wub:.

now haha oppa join chanmin teasing club. Only kwangsoo left. But its ok, sometimes i found its funny. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1