[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

13 minutes ago, autumnflowers said:

Is Kookmin turned into a new loveline? 

Lol no, I doubt it highly. The headlines of the main article focus mainly on Chanmin. Soompi just took the more hilarious approach with their title. We have to wait for the episode to see but even the PD isn't that dense to put jsm in two lovelines with members on the show. I get she's bringing attention to the show recently and is trending all the time but even for them that's too much. Chanmin and love frog  and her many other characters are enough work for her already.

And I doubt the PD will try to make a loveline between the two members whose interactions he restricted and put one of them in a loveline. It's all for laughs and it's effective seeing as how Jsm is trending at number 1 on naver currently.

• Like 8

14 minutes ago, autumnflowers said:

@Rida Liveit's just how JK says that he's hurt (although I know he's joking but my little heart hopes he is not and actually feels a bit jealous) and it's what prompts JS asking if he's jealous. Why would he make such remark? Why would he say something that he knows would get him teased for? 

Oh, I was answering your question about whether kookmin is turning into a loveline on the show which is no. 

Lol it's because he says things like that this ship exists in the first place. We all hope he's not joking:lol:. I don't think he thought they would tease him for it tho, since no one suspiciously ever remarks on their closeness, I felt he thought he can make any remark now without being teased. I mean he posts her on his Instagram teasing her and goes on her instagram live and makes noise and no one brings it up on the show to tease them. These are hilarious incidents by the way, contents that could bring many laughs and teasing but it's not even brought up. As much as it's suspicious  it's also nice because it gives kookmin reign to interact freely on the show. As you can see ever since Chanmin became an official loveline, they are much more looser with each other and interact freely now almost like certain restrictions gave been temporarily lifted. He probably was expecting yjs to instead tease jsm with her loveline instead of him lol and yjs is really sneaky lol. He really turned the tables on him.

I believe kjk when he says he was hurt:lol:. I mean it's kjk  he was so upset when jsm didn't choose him as the most handsome guy or when she didn't want to be in his team in old episodes and behaved petty. I don't think much has changed with our kookmin lol he was probably upset. Now the highlight of the next episode will be his response to yjs question.

• Like 6

Maybe he sincerely hurt..lol. Somin is always busy with her show loveline these days. Kookmin always stay side by side recently, suddenly bcause of the loveline, he feels neglected:joy:. Whatever his answer tomorrow, my kookmin heart just exploded. We never expect kjk said that. 

• Like 8

@Rida Livei felt nervous when I read that JK says he's hurt. Cause i don't think he would show his real feelings on the show. When it comes to his love life he's a very private person. He won't show his feelings or interest in someone so openly. And all this time the members are "ignoring" kookmin although the members know kookmin are close on and off camera and suddenly they tease kookmin. It makes me feel a bit nervous and worried. Aghhh I'm over thinking it I guess

• Like 3

Some very interesting occurrences next episode... looking forward for everyone’s comments and observations   :wub:

Also the fan meet it’s not that far away so I hope Sominie knows that she’s a lot of peoples favorite member and that I wouldn’t watch RM if she wasn’t in it. I hope after she’s done with the fan meet she goes back to Korea and eats her favorite chicken porridge and peels tangerines with her lover like she said on her recent poem  :wub:  :D

• Like 4
  • Love 3

13 minutes ago, autumnflowers said:

@Rida Livei felt nervous when I read that JK says he's hurt. Cause i don't think he would show his real feelings on the show. When it comes to his love life he's a very private person. He won't show his feelings or interest in someone so openly. And all this time the members are "ignoring" kookmin although the members know kookmin are close on and off camera and suddenly they tease kookmin. It makes me feel a bit nervous and worried. Aghhh I'm over thinking it I guess

Yes don't overthink. Shipping is supposed to be fun. Let's all just have fun with the ship and make our fun and maybe delusional observations. Whether kookmin wants to be real or not is up to them not us. We can feel their chemistry, its up to them whether they feel it too. So just have fun with the ship and don't overthink. Fighting!!

• Like 4
  • Love 3

even for lovelines, kjk has to be prompted. so this is definitely out of the ordinary. kjk also never messes with other members' lovelines other than with the random coincidence of thirdwheeling lks's dates. we have to wait for the episode to understand what happened but kjk never says things like this openly. even keeping kookmin feels aside, it is so cute that he wants her to sit beside him and feels hurt when she moves away. 

i don't think anything will come of it. it may be like haha's question to jsm if she likes kjk. they will choose to ignore it or laugh it off. i think chanmin will continue as the loveline because so much has already been invested in it and the rest of the episode may have more chanmin interactions. this seems more like a random remark. still, in the bus jsm sits next to kjk and poor ysc is seated one seat away from her. 

i don't want kookmin to be loveline for obvious reasons. but i also think it is good for the future if there is some hint thrown here and there that kjk is not fully supportive of chanmin as a loveline. 

i hope chanmin is short term because artificial lovelines have always killed the flow of the show. chanmin natural interactions are the best. calling them boyfriend/girlfriend is so cringe!

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

i don't think anything will come of it. it may be like haha's question to jsm if she likes kjk. they will choose to ignore it or laugh it off. i think chanmin will continue as the loveline because so much has already been invested in it and the rest of the episode may have more chanmin interactions. this seems more like a random remark. still, in the bus jsm sits next to kjk and poor ysc is seated one seat away from her. 

Lol yes most likely everyone will laugh it off before he even has time to give a response.

The sooner they get the nomination and possibly the award the sooner it's over. They should go back to their maknae pairing after the awards, it's cuter and more shippable in my opinion.

Spoiler

And even though this loveline looks like it's for ysc or maybe even both of them though I don't see how it benefits jsm, I also don't see any character development in ysc. He only gets more screentime and since he's the shy one in the loveline lol, his screen time is him blushing and laughing off jsm flirting. He easily outshines other members when it comes to quizzes or games that need intellect, if they wanted to give him more focus, shouldn't they have just done more games like that. The loveline article went viral but it's only jsm that is trending because she's the active one. So maybe the loveline is just for the awards and maybe give ysc screentime because I don't see how it benefits his character on the show. ( What is his character by the way? Does he have a particular one or is it many and spontaneous? I genuinely don't know)

• Like 4

This is really scary and crazy roller coaster ride. 

Here is a thought to ponder before we will brace ourselves for tomorrow news... good or bad... or nada. Everything awaits Jong Kook's response. 

Here is a thought... 

I am wondering why somin's name is sparsely mentioned in Mom's Diary- three times... one during Jong Kook's solo concert. Her name was never mentioned. I will consider it as out of respect to say her name. Her name was omitted completely from the show. They only mention Kwangsoo and Jaesuk. and I dont know whether to be offended or not if I were her. We won't tie her up with loveline if she is mentioned. She's one of the member who is known as number one fan of Turbo and Jong Kook's voice. It is nice to mention her name to promote running man. It doesn't hurt to mention her name. I also notice that they didn't show sechan being part of it as well. Maybe they weren't too popular among the MUD mothers. Okay... moving on... 

Second one was during Taiwan fan meet, where Jong Kook was filming for MUD with Sechan and Haha. It also shown that Somin was with them. But she was not even mention at all. Even at once. They just said Haha and Sechan. What's wrong saying Somin's name. She is there. what is stranger... is the third one which happened way before two situation i mention above...

Third one... during Hong Jin Young loveline, one of Jong Kook's manager and friend asked Jong Kook to choose one of his closest type from the program he is starring in which is obviously Running Man. The four choices are: Kang HaNa, Lee DaHee, Song Jihyo, and Hong Jin Young, of course. Somin was strangely omitted. Only scoompi article added Somin's name. It doesn't hurt to put somin's name. She is regular member. She is not blood related to Jong Kook. She's not even his cousin. He does not have to choose her. Why did they have to do it to her? It gets stranger when Jong Kook finally mentioned her name after three situation above. 

Jong Kook mentioned somin's name to avoid attempt to create loveline with him. He matched her up with Kim Jong Min to mention her name finally in MUD. it is not like he is not allowed to mention her name or create a loveline with her. Somin strangely made cute remarks at the end that shocked everyone. MUD made it look like she's very witty to make this kind of remarks. They still allow it to record. 

I just find this whole situation funny. I didn't have to repeat strangely avoided loveline between kook min since you have already talked about suspicions about it that no one tease relentlessly about them even though they show cute actions on each other. I also observed Sechan closely.. it wasn't chanmin loveline.... he is strangely kook-min supporter. There were a lot of obvious body language he made towards the two. He is very close to both of them.

Until now... it is getting weirder than ever. And the timing of this year is weird... isn't almost December.... and almost end of the year... Something has to be done before the end of the year. 

It is driving me crazy. Can this be easier and straightforward to get over with? If he likes Jihyo, so be it. If he like Jin young, So be it. If there is a girl in LA, so be it. Our heart needs a rest and overcoming and lot of healing. 

Love you and stay strong! 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 2

@JialingGO kookmin is weird, right? Full of questions about these two. Jin young already clarified her rumour with kjk, she said he's not her type. Jihyo already said no because he's like a family. Girl in LA, i dont think so..all he did there is work out:sweatingbullets:, even his mom said he dont have anyone special there. 

So, the only one left that is close to him now is Somin. No one talk about her as much like other women linked to him. I wonder why.

Who know there might be another women. But, he show his affection to somin lately. In the end, we will only know who his lover when he get married.:sweatingbullets:

• Like 4
  • Love 2

I really don't want kookmin to be highlighted. I loved the subtle way they interact with each other:blush:. I guess kjk is also getting exasperated with the chanmin loveline. I mean how much can a guy take if you keep on pitting his gf with other guy. I dont blame somin, she's just doing her job as always.:ph34r:

• Like 6

A love triangle :lol: yaa pd nim leave our Kookmin alone. Don't you dare ruin our precious Kookmin. Like all of you here i also don't want Kookmin to get highlighted. But i'm really curious to see how Jongkook will react when JaeSuk teases him like that. 

Kookmin are sitting side by side in the bus and in the preview we can see them sitting next to each other during a game. So probably Somin wanted to make it up for Jongkook lol. Well later Kookmin (along with KwangSoo) got penalized together so Jongkook got to spend more time with her :D

And it's interesting that a few days after shooting this episode, the two guys that involve in this "love triangle" sent SoMin a coffee truck. A very bizarre love triangle lol

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

just read the comments to the chanmin loveline article. the majority feel it is to bag the couple award and find it forced. yjs always introduces lovelines on the show claiming it is because the viewers love them, but the truth is knetizens hate forced lovelines. 

honestly, i hope they tone it down. i am personally not a fan of forced lovelines. when the spartace loveline started, that was my biggest complaint, that whatever character development kjk got after his firing went down the drain. i hope that doesn't happen with jsm. because kjk wasn't interested in it, that ended pretty quickly.

however, i don't see that happening with chanmin until the awards. i just hope jsm's character development doesn't get affected because of this. i love her natural love frog character, but jsm's loveline character is just too one note.  in the races before, she had the betrayer character but now she doesn't get much air time during the races. most of her airtime these days comes from the loveline which is a pity. i fear that with a forced loveline like this, they will have to do more to convince people it is real and that looks like quite an awkward territory to traverse in the future. in the next episode, they might discuss ysc sending the coffee truck and if it is going to be a follow-up to this episode, it might be seen as him finally responding to her advances.

so i don't even know why some of you are getting so worried about pds using kookmin as a loveline. all the major articles are about chanmin loveline, only a few highlight kjk's comment. the majority of naver comments are also about chanmin - whether they are a business couple or if ysc would respond to jsm. just keep your expectations low about tomorrow's episode. i think kjk's comment is going to get submerged in all the chanmin teasing. 

this is the first time in a long while the cast are alone. if i am not mistaken, this is the first member only episode after chanmin loveline was revived on the show. it might be awkward for kjk to watch when there are just the members. most probably, that is the reason why he responded like that. 

i just hope the loveline is short term. if there is something developing between kookmin, a short term loveline is fine but a long term loveline will just make everything complicated and awkward. :( 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 4

RM members now heading to vietnam. But where is somin & sechan? I dont see them. Is it because of haters they separated them? If sechan & somin not appear together with other members when they arrived in vietnam soon, i think thats how sbs protect them. Hope fm will going well :).

• Like 2

they are yet to shoot the next episode. perhaps they will decide what to highlight after observing the reactions to this episode. if so, kjk being one  of the members behind the coffee truck might get highlighted, if not it will be used for official loveline.  but i honestly cannot say how much of what the article says is there in the actual episode. remember how the articles hyped kjk's comment about jsm growing on him? but when we watched the episode, it wasn't much. perhaps the loveline moment itself will be less in the actual episode.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, Happyjana said:

RM members now heading to vietnam. But where is somin & sechan? I dont see them. Is it because of haters they separated them? If sechan & somin not appear together with other members when they arrived in vietnam soon, i think thats how sbs protect them. Hope fm will going well :).

that is weird. it is korea, they don't need security. perhaps they are already there? jsm's airport fashion is quite unobtrusive. hope to see them both. i think it will be better for all of them to step out in vietnam together accompanied by enough security because 9012 will make a better statement. 

• Like 3