[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

39 minutes ago, Rida Live said:

Oh my God, I have been saying this! I think this is the only episode this year I can't attempt to rewatch. I guess they got overwhelmed with the rising attention the show was missing and went off. I mean they chose they game in the bus over that water game that was edited out??? I don't get it. The race was confusing, all over the place and unnecessary. The editing was weird. They were supposedly assigned to be in teams yet didn't carry out any team games that we were shown. They wanted twists but they overdid it. Some people don't show for about 20 minutes. All in all, the episode was a mess. And I'm disappointed because I was looking foward to it. To add more to my disappointment, I guessed the ghosts and main PD right from the get go and I never guess these things right lol.

I only enjoyed the do not laugh challenge because who doesnt lol.

Also I don't know if it's just me but either Jinyoung was joking and using an ad lib or that part was scripted because I don't see k- netz buzzing about Chanmin. Some comments just say they are cute here and there under their videos. But he said everyone thinks he likes her. Lol, it has to be a joke if not then scripted. And I don't want to think of it as scripted, even though it's forced, the interactions should be at least spontaneous.

JinYoung comments about ChanMin were a bit fake and kinda scripted to me...SoMin and SeChan are very close friends and they are just showing their natural friendship...they are same age and playful with each other..but I don't see any love feelings between them...I just feel that RM PD,Staff and even some of the members are desperate to push ChanMin love line for the end of the year awards...this year I don't see any possible nomination for RM...

• Like 1

I feel like Jinyoung was instructed by the PDs to ask Sechan about Somin - because you can see him making an expression to the PD/videographer after he brought the topic up. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5Pnp9cgI0-/?igshid=8r2w96iz800l

Think you have to be following this account to see her clip of Jinyoung and Sechan talking about Somin. 

Although it's not my favourite scenario to have Somin making overtures to a reluctant Sechan, I'm thinking that the fall-out from any relationship announcement or her "love frog" act would be worse if Sechan responds as if he's attracted to her. Because then they'd be in a committed loveline with both sides expressing attraction for the other. So I feel like Sechan is playing it right in this sense. 

• Like 3

So I’m bored and tomorrow I don’t have to work early lol. So I skipped to the Sechan x Jinyoung elevator scene and this is what was said: 

The scene starts with Jinyoung and Sechan in the elevator, Sechan gets a call from Somin, Sechan then tells Somin to come to the first floor, she doesn’t want too till she hears Jinyoung’s voice.  

Sechan then hangs up and tells Jinyoung the only reason she is coming is because of him, Jinyoung then tells him he will help Sechan with Somin because Jinyoung is a viewer and  feels that he likes her. Sechan denies this, they get off the elevator and the little writing on the screen says something about the viewers wanting Somin and Sechan to be together.

Then Jinyoung says he feels like there’s something between them (meaning Somin and Sechan) then Sechan says it’s a love that can’t be. End of exchange between them. 

Now, I very much doubt that Jinyoung a handsome and busy idol is that much of dedicated Running man viewer considering that in another scene Jinyoung tells LKS that he saw on tv that LKS was a bad guy. I’m not sure what he meant here?? Lol 

Anyway, if this wasn’t scripted and Jinyoung wasn’t given an ad lib then he must’ve gotten the impression that Sechan and Somin liked each other by all the recent episodes that have highlighted the love line. Not from actually interacting with Sechan and Somin. If that was the reason, he would’ve said something like; I saw you guys interacting and thought you liked each other. Not from a tv watcher perspective.  

• Like 2

I rewatched again with eng sub and i stop in the middle bcause im dizzy with the game:sweatingbullets:. I already know who won yesterday, i dont feel like to watch again..hehe.

I expect more bcause kookmin in the same team, but nothing interest me except when kjk summoned somin. And why he summoned her? i dont think she's too suspicious..pd cut a lot of things that make it miserable. 

I think RM still can win for the best teamwork bcause of the fanmeeting dance. Sechan already gave lots of hints that he's not interested with the loveline. But jaesuk oppa keep teasing them and somin just follow. The loveline ruined everything. Sechan already funny by his own lately. 

Less than a week b4 vietnam fm. I've mixed feeling, excited & worried. i dont expect any kookmin moments but i wish there are kookmin shippers that can catch any kookmin moments there just like in indonesia:).

• Like 5

The jinyoung commenting on Chanmin was very odd to me lol. It hasn't even been long since the love line started, no one is buzzing on it. I saw a comment on Twitter that actually made me curious about the scene that's why I said it may be scripted.

Lol, I mean we talk about Chanmin on here than they do on Naver or on other comment section so I don't get where Jonyoung, who is a busy idol and just recently had a comeback had time to pick up on a loveline that is new and even read comments on it. 

Yes @Happyjana, they really should win best teamwork. Their chemistry is no joke and this year, they were better than ever. They can literally stand and talk and roast each other for 5 minutes without doing anything and make us laugh.

I forgot about the fan meeting, it's really next week. I'm not even hoping or praying for kookmin moments because that might be asking for too much. I'm just praying jsm doesn't come across her haters over there. The poor girl has done too much this year to feel the hate of some entitled idiots who know nothing about her and hate on her based on their delusional and twisted minsets.

@HappyVirusRM I felt the do not laugh challenge was rushed too but oh well, hopefully next episode will be better. It looks like it will from the youndu punishment lol

• Like 3

I don't really mind seeing KJK hugging Jihyo. They've been together for so long and they might have history together. The fact that they've relationship with other people during this time means that they don't consider each other for marriage. although i might be wrong. Just as somin's proposal to sechan, KJK also might make that kind of proposal to jihyo. Who knows:phew:.

I kind of pity sechan and somin because  the pd are forcing them for chanmin to happen. Its making everything more awkward as sechan is the reluctant party. Somin being the hardworking person is willing to do anything for RM. I really admire her hardwork. And I think everyone in RM has a soft spot for her because of her willingness to try anything to make the show successful. I really don't understand how people can hate her for all the hardwork she has done for RM. She practically has to do everything to ensure that RM continues to attract people. The haters should thank her that they're able to see their fav member until now.

On sechan part, I think apart from the fact that he knows something about somin's love life, he also has a girlfriend. Somin described him during the bus ride that he knows when to say no to ladies and he will stay loyal to his partner. Probably that's why he is reluctant to participate in Chanmin. But from what I see, sechan does have a soft spot for somin and I think in a way he really likes her. From the way he treats her, even though he might have a girlfriend, he would't mind participate in Chanmin. If somin is really in a relationship, I think the way sechan acts now shows that he is very wary of somin's partner and he's being extra careful not to offend him. Whoever that person is:D:phew:

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Ok so I’ve been lurking for a while (without an account) and decided to get one recently because I’ve noticed a couple people seem worried about the Sechan/Somin loveline and the hate she might get for it so I wanted to say something. This is gonna be really long so bear with me lol. 

First of all I wouldn’t worry about haters reaction to Sechans role in the Chanmin loveline at all. They live in their own reality where everyone hates Somin including the entire cast and guests that appear on the show. They’ll hate regardless so don’t waste any energy on them.

As for people being unhappy with how their loveline has been pushed e.g. Somin being the main one playing up to it. I wouldn’t worry about that either. RM lovelines only ever really work if one half is somewhat reluctant. Monday couple had that kind of dynamic. Jinkook had a more aggressive version of that dynamic. Kwangmin had their own unique dynamic but even sometimes Somin would jokingly flirt and Kwangsoo would reject her. 

Chanmin has that sort of dynamic as in Sechan will show reluctance but he’ll still indulge Somin randomly. His reactions don’t seem like disgust or uncomfortableness to me either it feels more like shyness. In the sense that he doesn’t really know how to react to some of the things she says and does. I know some are concerned about it ruining her character but remember it’s been almost 4 months since it started and she’s still as funny, entertaining and hardworking as ever. 

Lastly Kookmin has never really been the main focus of any RM ep. Their subtle and natural interactions have always been the most interesting part of their whole dynamic. While they’ve been pushing Chanmin (at least once pretty much every episode) we’ve still gotten tons of big and small moments from Kookmin to enjoy. So I’ve never been the slightest bit worried about how her current loveline effects Kookmin at all.

Edited by Rumble fish
  • Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

In this episode I saw two interesting things,the first... when they are guessing the song on two occasions KJK was upset because JSM was acting cute but curiously reacts after HAHA makes a comment. And two when JSM goes to congratulate Sechan you see KJK's face biting her lips in a corner... my little head says it was like a warning to JSM that it wasn't as expressive hahaha...as a "I'm watching you”:crazy:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, Laijana said:

In this episode I saw two interesting things,the first... when they are guessing the song on two occasions KJK was upset because JSM was acting cute but curiously reacts after HAHA makes a comment. 

He always commented & praised whatever she did now:lol:. Im happy she is closer to him than before. Im curious in what stage of their relationship. Dongsaeng? Close friend? Or more than friend:sweatingbullets:

At least  we can see how kjk adores her now; IGs interaction, be her photographer, put her pic in his igs, always stay side by side in RM, sends a coffee truck despite of her haters. 

He's being playful with her lately. The way somin talks to him also changed. Before, she's more careful & now, she talks cutely with him. Her voice tone is different when with sechan& kwangsoo. I can see maknae line are really bff.

And sominie, did the mystery guy in her confession song confessed already? why nobody in RM curious who he is? Her efforts to wrote the lyrics and sang in tv means that guy is really special for her.

i'm waiting what next in kookmin interaction.

• Like 2
  • Love 4

On 11/25/2019 at 9:30 PM, Happyjana said:

He always commented & praised whatever she did now:lol:. Im happy she is closer to him than before. Im curious in what stage of their relationship. Dongsaeng? Close friend? Or more than friend:sweatingbullets:

At least  we can see how kjk adores her now; IGs interaction, be her photographer, put her pic in his igs, always stay side by side in RM, sends a coffee truck despite of her haters. 

He's being playful with her lately. The way somin talks to him also changed. Before, she's more careful & now, she talks cutely with him. Her voice tone is different when with sechan& kwangsoo. I can see maknae line are really bff.

And sominie, did the mystery guy in her confession song confessed already? why nobody in RM curious who he is? Her efforts to wrote the lyrics and sang in tv means that guy is really special for her.

i'm waiting what next in kookmin interaction.

I was waiting all this time for male guests to come to RM and one of them was SoMin's ideal type and ideal date and she seemed more interested in KJK or supporting SeChan....

They need to invite HaSeokJin....he and SoMin have such strong and romantic chemistry...And I bet someone would be jealous as hell!!!  B)

• Like 1
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, RunningGirl7686 said:

I was waiting all this time for male guests to come to RM and one of them was SoMin's ideal type and ideal date and she seemed more interested in KJK or supporting SeChan....

They need to invite HaSeokJin....he and SoMin have such strong and romantic chemistry...And I bet someone would be jealous as hell!!!  B)

this is why i hate force loveline, side effects from this loveline will make somin lost one or more her characters in rm (playgirl character for now), i dont think other guests will make different as long as pd still want make this loveline.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i still dont understand why they force chanmin, are korean like them or to help sechan get award or just to get sbs award bcause rm look like get nothing this year? (to be honest i doubt rm will get award this year)

before current pd (i forgot his name) back to rm they focus to kookmin as national sibling, they show us how kookmin from "nothing" to became really close,  how they build up their chemistry with sns interaction and 'coffee date' (at that time i never think kookmin as loveline or assumption their relationship more than just friend), i enjoy kookmin at that time bcause they not forced them to be loveline just as sibling.

after current pd take rm again, slowly but surely they forced chanmin as loveline.

actually in ep 462 sechan and somin tell members and pd if they dont like this setting up loveline, they became awkward because of this but as youngest in rm what can they do especially the first member that bring this topic always yoo jae suk 

if chanmin get sbs best couple, this award will become the worst award for rm especially somin. how could she win the same award with different couple in one program while the other man still in that program.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

Geez, why almost people on this forum take that loveline so serious? For award? I'm sorry but there's lot of couples from all of varieties and talkshows in SBS. Don't forget with spartace and Jung So Min-Lee Seung Gi in Little Forest. RM will still get many awards with or without couple award.

Don't you know if Se Chan didn't have character? Don't you know if Sechan looked alike Haha? just be sidekicker and his spontaneous joke so similar with Haha. Se chan can dominant in some games but PD with Writers can't use that games often.

IMO, that loveline obviously help Se Chan to get more screentime and to help get character. Still lot of people (include k-nets) think Se Chan unimportant in RM, even SBSNOW forget to input Se Chan's clip in 'Colors' RM version. Sometimes some people forget bout his existance and think RM will still alive without Se Chan. What is his character now? Ugly man #2? Rude junior? Man, RM have YJS as ugly man and unnecessary have 2 ugly man. And his joke bout rudeness to his sunbaenim get lot of criticism from viewers (from k-nets too). Gagman? RM have LKS, JSJ. In his early years in RM, Se Chan tried Gary's character: stronger, charming. But, failed.

I read on Naver,  that Sechan-somin loveline got lot of positive reactions. And don't you ever think if (maybe) there is some k-nets ask PD to create loveline between them? Because suddenly, I remember Se Chan/somin ever talk bout netizen leave comment "se chan♥️so min" (with hangul obviously) in his comment section on IG. I enjoy that loveline because can help RM create contents, please be wise and support it. Remember dear, that loveline just for the show. Like MC used to be. You know, If they feel uncomfortable or get negative reactions from k-nets, especially. That loveline will be stopped like spartace. And please stop make assumption, "sechan looks uncomfortable.". They played along and they definitely got brief from PD-nim, writers, even YJS before cam on. Like MC used to be.

IMO, until Se Chan get his own character or they both caught have bf/gf, that loveline will be stopped.

Pardon me if I just talk bout Sechan and that loveline. I know if this is so out of the topic. But, guys please. Stop complaint and stop make nonsense-assumptions bout chanmin. I'll try my best to create my observ bout kookmin next time but I hope my post will be the last talk bout chanmin. Or if you disagree, please reply me. In next episode, they will keep give spotlight to chanmin but calm, maam. Remember, that loveline just for the show.

This year will soon end, can't wait for kjk's marriage news. And I hope Somin will be soon pay her pictures in anyang with sing in kjk's concert. xoxo

• Like 5
  • Love 2

@kecoak.nungging..thank you for your reminder. Like it or not, i think we've to accept it as part of the show. 

But the positive side of chanmin loveline is at least Somin getting less hate from other loveline. I know some of them dont like she is closer to kjk now. Its already enough with all the hate she received from the beginning. She's already worked hard for the show. Chanmin loveline dont affect kookmin at all. Their interaction is still there, and they became more close.

He's jokingly invite her to concert, and i wish somin will come to kjk concert again even as a guest.

• Like 5

Is there even a particular rule that the best couple must be given to a Male and female because if not the PD has been focusing on the wrong pairing lol. YJS and LKS are the best couple of the decade. Other couples that are strong contenders are Haha and Kjk, kjk and lks, yjs and jsm, yjs and jsj or ysc and kjk. If they want a Male and female, the forbidden couple takes the win:lol:. That was genuinely and purely the funniest loveline on the show this year.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

Lool at this point I'm rooting for them for the best couple awards, Lmao we have no choice. They should at least get a nomination. They are working so hard and releasing articles on it every week. Fighting Chanmin!!

Lol, is it now a love triangle??:lol:. I hope not. They shouldn't drag kookmin into this loveline lol. Lmao I wonder what KJK's response will be to yjs question. Will he just laugh it off nervously or say she's family, hmmmm. Although I don't want them to make kookmin a loveline on the show because I ship them because of their natural interactions, I see what they were trying to do making it a love triangle instead. It makes the chanmin loveline appear lighter and once again reminds everyone it's a joke for the show and not as intense as it was before. But I'm really just curious about his response, will he family zone her this time or use his usual excuse ; we are really close these days. If he calls her family, I might cry:joy:

• Like 8
  • LOL 2

26 minutes ago, Rida Live said:

Lol, is it now a love triangle??:lol:. I hope not. They shouldn't drag kookmin into this loveline lol. Lmao I wonder what KJK's response will be to yjs question. Will he just laugh it off nervously or say she's family, hmmmm. Although I don't want them to make kookmin a loveline on the show because I ship them because of their natural interactions, I see what they were trying to do making it a love triangle instead. It makes the chanmin loveline appear lighter and once again reminds everyone it's a joke for the show and not as intense as it was before. But I'm really just curious about his response, will he family zone her this time or use his usual excuse ; we are really close these days. If he calls her family, I might cry:joy:

This is the first time they ask him, do you like somin?woww..i think even he likes her, he will not say it on the show... If he say he likes her directly like that, i will faint of happiness:joy:. Did they notice it now abt kookmin?I hope they will leave kookmin alone..hehe. 

I notice that until now only Kwangsoo & Haha not playing along with the chanmin loveline. They only silence especially after the fanmeeting..hmmm.

• Like 8

36 minutes ago, Happyjana said:

Did they notice it now abt kookmin?I hope they will leave kookmin alone.

Same, they shouldn't disturb my babies lol. The best response kjk can give will be no response lol. I guess YJS asked to engage viewers. Everyone loves the national siblings. So the idea of them being in a love triangle is hilarious actually

Hopefully after the awards they will stop with this loveline nonsense and let all the members interact naturally. Nothing beats natural chemistry. That's why kwangmin was able to win the award once and get nominated twice even if they weren't an official loveline on the show. There is a lot of bromance, sismance and sibling couples on the show already that was formed without any direction from the PD, now that's real chemistry. Chanmin was also one of my favourite pairing before they turned it into a loveline. I'm just saying this because I checked the article on naver and it looks like some people don't like the loveline in the comment section. Jsm is quite loved among Korean viewers and I don't want something as stupid as this to make her disliked.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Rida Live said:

Same, they shouldn't disturb my babies lol. The best response kjk can give will be no response lol. I guess YJS asked to engage viewers. Everyone loves the national siblings. So the idea of them being in a love triangle is hilarious actually

Hopefully after the awards they will stop with this loveline nonsense and let all the members interact naturally. Nothing beats natural chemistry. That's why kwangmin was able to win the award once and get nominated twice even if they weren't an official loveline on the show. There is a lot of bromance, sismance and sibling couples on the show already that was formed without any direction from the PD, now that's real chemistry. Chanmin was also one of my favourite pairing before they turned it into a loveline. I'm just saying this because I checked the article on naver and it looks like some people don't like the loveline in the comment section. Jsm is quite loved among Korean viewers and I don't want something as stupid as thllis to make her disliked.

Dont worry ...at the end I am pretty sure KJK will say she is like his sister and that he is not jealous at all...

I really don't want KookMin to be used this openly on the show....

But maybe, just maybe KJK wanted to show his interest on her at last....

• Like 3