[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

Why do I feel like the two other names are a cover up for somebody(we know who!) ahem ahem..And her saying I will take care of you or I will be good to you on Instagram seems like an intimate thing you would say when u have ur other half.. my brain just went out of control being under a detective mode.. lol what if it’s true though 

• LOL 6
  • Awesome 1

6 minutes ago, Rida Live said:

@Losdol imagine if it was him that came up with the idea. Then asked the other two to cover up suspicions. Just imagining it makes me happy lol. But they are all so sweet.

I know right? It appears to me as very very suspicious lol.. Jong kook oppa sending a coffee truck to someone let alone female buddies is just complete 360 new turn. I wonder if he has even sent any to kwangsoo? So that makes me feel giddy as well.. i wonder wat was written on the truck and the board itself though. We might know better after understanding the words probably.. but kookmin is sailing even further woops woops..

• Like 5
  • Love 1

To be honest I never expect this combination...in fact I never expected a coffee truck for her from nobody considering it is just a special drama not a full size drama.... we all know SeChan is so close with her...he is her closest friend and I understand he wants to cheer up her but he was supposed to be careful with her after RM tried to set up as a couple...even SoMin said he was cold with her now!..... So HaHa I bet he really care for her and he adores her but I don't think he is the type to send coffee trucks to female collages... and now KJK....well  I was speechless with him...he is so nice with all his donsengs...he bougth them things,he went to their concerts,he promotes some of them in his TV shows,etc... but now with SoMin he sends her a coffee truck for a little TV project...even when SoMin itself is promoting this project...that was kind of unexpected....if the original idea was of SeChan he would ask LKS or HaHa 'cos they seem to be the closests with her...even JaeSuk....but no...it has to be KJK....

To be honest at this point it seemed KJK is really trying to court her and now he is asking help from her close friend and her favorite appa HaHa...I don't want to have high expectations with this couple...but this kind of gesture towards her made my hopes go a little high!! :wub:

• Like 5
  • Love 5

Happy with their support for somin :wub:

Im just curious why they used somin and sechan photo at the top of banner. Honestly They look cute in that photo and like a real couple 

My mind says kjk use sechan and haha but my heart says sechan use kjk and haha :sweatingbullets:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Bedujoko said:

Happy with their support for somin :wub:

Im just curious why they used somin and sechan photo at the top of banner. Honestly They look cute in that photo and like a real couple 

My mind says kjk use sechan and haha but my heart says sechan use kjk and haha :sweatingbullets:

To be honest SeChan alone or with HaHa could send the coffeee truck...after all they have been closer with her for a long time....but really KJK was necessary?

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

30 minutes ago, RunningGirl7686 said:

To be honest SeChan alone or with HaHa could send the coffeee truck...after all they have been closer with her for a long time....but really KJK was necessary?

Yes..kjk is the unexpected one..i even never saw he send it to jihyo.Am i right?Correct me if im wrong.

I think they still play with the loveline based on the banner picture. Somin will not expose her relationship like this if she loves Sechan. Sechan always there for her as bff:). But, where is kwangsoo??:joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Hmmm it looks suspicious lol. I also suspect that it was Jongkook's idea to send SoMin the coffee truck. But since i'm a shipper so it can be just my delulu mind thinking lol. If it was Sechan's idea he could have sent it with KwangSoo cause them both sent one to Somin last year. The picture of SoMin and Sechan on the top of the banner i think is meant to be a joke. They know the fans know that SoMin and Sechan have a loveline on the show. Or maybe they put that picture to lead fans to think it was Sechan who came up with the idea to send the coffee truck. 

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

I like how no one thinks Haha came up with the idea lol:lol:. I don't really care who sent it, It was so sweet of them because it's just a special drama with just an episode. The only reason why I think it's Kjk that proposed the idea is because of Haha. Ysc could have just asked kjk or Lks or just  sent it himself. But kjk would call Haha and ysc for backup.

But it might be ysc's idea too who knows, It's still cute. A bff that cares and looks out for her. Really love their relationship. From what I have seen from both of them, I don't really get romantic vibes from them so I'm never suspicious about anything about them. They just look like really close friends to me. And their relationship is always so open and out there which just emphasises the fact that they are just friends. 

• Like 9

what a sweet gesture! jsm looks so touched in the pic. shooting on a winter night instead of peeling tangerines with her beloved might be hard on her.:lol: since jsm is so emotional a girl, such gestures must mean a lot to her. she also got a coffee truck in the morning from her previous drama's staff. how great must her personality be to get that much support from her colleagues for a one episode drama.

as far as i can remember, it is a rare thing for kjk to send a coffee truck to anybody, let alone a female colleague. i don't know if they send the pics to be used for the coffee truck. if it is their idea, it is definitely not ysc who had a hand in this. i just don't see ysc highlighting their loveline moment while sending the coffee truck - it is the other two devils or perhaps haha who loves to get ysc embarrassed. 

when i read the captions though, the chanmin loveline just seems incidental. i can't but suspect the other two are back-up. kjk can't send it alone with ysc because that will be suspicious. he needs haha as well to make it look normal. 

the captions are so sweet. i know kjk's name gets mentioned first because he is the hyung, but it is still sweet to read it. 

• Like 3
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1

I really really don't want to have high or any expectations with this coffee truck... We see what happened with KwangMin last year...they were just close friends after all...so for KookMin can be the same too.... 

KJK and HaHa really appreciate her hard work for the show now.... before only LKS and YSC were on her side like bff and they were so supportive with her.... but now HaHa and KJK know how much hate and bad vibes she has to endure all this time...so they really want to protect her.... I feel that KJK wants to protect her like a caring oppa and maybe not with romantic feelings because he has never been open about any past relationship so I have my doubts about his true intentions with SoMin....

• Like 4

Hello, Kookmin Shippers! Please let me introduce myself...

I am quite new to this shipping thing and watching Korean shows. I started watching Running Man in late July of this year, when I started watching I noticed a few kookmin things but never really looked into it.

Watching every Sunday wasn’t enough for me so I looked at compilations on YouTube, from all my RM binge watching on YouTube I started getting recommendations to some kookmin videos, and that’s how I learned I wasn’t completely insane lol! Other people noticed stuff and even have better eyes than me. 

I’ve been reading this forum for a while and I finally decided to join. Personally I’m more of a Jeon So-Min fan than a Running man fan, ever since I started watching she just captivated me with her energy and craziness. 

Now I’m ready to talk about the current topic: Coffee Truck saga 

I’ll admit that when I opened my Instagram this morning and saw Sominies post I was very happy, not only because KJK was one of the coffee truck senders but because I really enjoy seeing Somin get support, ‘cause she deserves it. She is someone that gets so much hate over the dumbest and pettiest things so when I see her get any kind of support I get excited. 

So my shipper heart hopes it was KJK’s idea but I’m happy with so min getting love in general.

• Like 9
  • Love 2

17 minutes ago, HappyVirusRM said:

Now I’m ready to talk about the current topic: Coffee Truck saga

Lol Coffee truck Saga. But you're right, it's a different topic with kookmin every week

Welcome to the clan:heart:. Looking foward to reading your thoughts and observations 

• Like 3

Hey guys, i'm new to this forum and glad that i found this.

Looking at JSM ig, I guess that maybe they put chanmin loveline photo at the top of the banner is for the upcoming couple award (and of course the main reason is to support for her drama). And then they can later elaborate that thing to become a story material to build chanmin loveline even bigger for the show. But like everybody said and i agreed to, there is something hidden behind this, it could be KJK idea and if this all coming from him alone, it would be so obvious hence there's 3 names on the banner (kjk, haha, sechan). Well, it just my delulu mind i could be wrong but from what we can see till now there's a good chemistry between kookmin, I hope the best for both of them.

• Like 8

Food Truck Saga... a Mystery

Song of Confession... a strange story

Three Years proposal-- best friend's tale 

I saw the food truck post--- i was tad disappointed that it focuses on Chanmin. To be frank, I am not a fan of Chanmin chemistry at all. I do see them close friends and confidants. They put too much focus on this loveline is really hard on me, because I didn't see the chemistry since day one. I always thought somin deserves better, but she got burned so many times, and Sechan was consider the most loyal kind if he choose her. However, I didn't see chemistry but I will try to accept it if they managed to be real. I was not even kook min fan at all earlier. It was just recently I became die hard fan of kook min for many reasons. At first I was disappointed with Jong Kook's aloofness with somin. I never really see the beautiful chemistry until I managed to see kook min videos from you tube by accident. I thought it was siblings like chemistry. And also I saw Jong Kook became different and more cheeky now. I gave a chance to watch it with open mind. Running man really spend a lot of time editing to make them enemies or rivals. It does hurt somin's image in general that she is kooky, weird, airhead, and clumsy. It is harder to describe like that for women than men. It makes women less attractive. Somin in a way managed to make anyone who has sense of humour with weirdness more attractive this time. That is a beautiful charm of Jeon Somin. 

The food truck is a mystery-- I was breaking down some deductions like everyone...  when Kwangsoo and sechan send the food truck to somin, it does bring out the attention on promoting Kwangmin and Makane Friendship. I think the idea was Kwangsoo first since he has very generous soul. With Sechan, it helps to focus on Makane friendship. But it does put attention on Kwangmin rumours even more strange. Somin did a lot for Kwangsoo. He probably called sechan to share it with him so it would not cause scandal. Sechan and Somin are already very good friends. They have good support and rapport. I think Kwangsoo did it because he is grateful for somin. It looks like Sechan decided to help him to make it less scandalous.  

Now, back to JongKook-HaHa-Sechan combination: Chanmin loveline is already established. Sechan in a way didn't have to declare his love for somin if he already has loveline with her. He and Somin are very private people. It is very public way of promoting the loveline. Is he declaring his love for her? He should have send just food truck with himself only or one married wingman like Haha or Jaesuk or Kwangsoo (who already has a girlfriend). Do they really need to have another available single guy in the picture? Sechan and Somin's running man loveline was already publicised. Why does he need Jong Kook in it? HaHa is already enough. Sechan is very close to HaHa already. HaHa acts like Spartace shipper. He wouldn't let Jong Kook in the equation. I think Jong kook wanted to send the food truck to somin. He probably asked Sechan to promote loveline so Sechan will at least win award. With HaHa in will bring more attention on Chanmin loveline. To lessen attention on Kookmin, they had to put extra chanmin picture. The thing is that, Jong Kook doesn't need to be there for Sechan to declare his adoration for somin. Why do you need a single and available guy next to sechan to declare his love?  So it is rather strange equation to put Jong Kook in it. If it is Kwangsoo since  he is already taken, and HaHa is married. It will focus on Sechan more. With Jong Kook in it, it does sense competition. Very weird message. 

Don't forget that Sechan and Somin already made promise for three years period marriage proposal. Somin's fortune has three years to be able to get married. If she didnt, she will have to wait until she is at her 40's. 40's is really too old to get married because of women's biological clock. Sechan already knows about it, and it seems like there is an agreement since they are already very close. It is already clear that he's there for her since they are working together. The confession song wasn't necessary for him to make a move because the proposal is way more than enough and straightforward. She already told it to sechan. That is her earliest confession. She was very public about it. Sechan is still close to her. It was only when Running Man pushes him to develop Chamin loveline. He became awkward and bit cold with Somin. He gets more shy or etc. I thought the proposal is more straightforward than confession song. He wasn't awkward when somin gave him 3 year proposal. Her mom already consider her potential son in law way before confession song. He knows about it. They are still close and hang out with each other. The confession song is little weird because it seems like she wants it RIGHT NOW. How is it different from 3 years period? The timing is little off. It gives an idea that Confession Song wasn't targeting Sechan. It is someone else. The confession song sounds quite desperate, desire for love, and a message to someone who is very cautious and slow to love because of his situation in the past that hurts him deeply. He seems not want to get hurt again. It looks like Somin is testing someone because of her timing and desire to be with someone she loves. She knows the big price for it. Sechan is not much if a big price. He's very low risk. He'll be there for her anytime. Confession song mystery seems to be a high risk. Anyway, sechan will always be there if she got rejected by someone she sang for confession song. 

It's strange but interesting. I still keeping my fingers crossed for Kookimin love saga to come true!

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

DYQRJpgU0AUE2Yp.jpg

to owner thanks

healer ost
It’s a beautiful feeling
What we got deep inside
We got a flame that will last forever
Together you and I